Style, Quality, and Hand-Workmanship

Our commitment to quality, elegance, and complete customer satisfaction has made us the ultimate destination for the modern, stylish man. Relax in our Michigan Avenue showroom as Daniel personally guides you through the entire custom experience . You can expect the very best for your groom, with proper details, design options, and superior quality fabrics. With wedding packages, group discounts, and a money back guarantee, your confidence is ensured.

Alterations, Custom Designs, Group Discounts, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Bow Ties, Shoes, Ties, Tuxedos + Suits, Vests, Menswear, Fashion

155 N Michigan Ave #770, Chicago, IL (312) 729-5202

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Matt R

I recently purchased a suit from Daniel George for my wedding and I could not have had a better experience. Daniel and his staff were top shelf all the way. The look, fit and quality of my suit was second to none. I got so many compliments my head was spinning. The process was... Read More easy and comfortable and Daniel would not rest till the suit fit perfectly. His attention to detail was razor sharp. I will sing his praises from the rooftops of Chicago. Do yourself a favor and go see Daniel and Co. You will simply not regret it! Thank you to Daniel and his team for making a memorable day that much better! Matt

2017-03-30T14:02:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you Matt! You and Ryanon had a beautiful wedding, and you looked great in your suit!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Jonathan B

When we started planning our wedding there was one item that stuck in my head as important to me and it was getting a sharp custom suit! A friend of a friend recommended Daniel and I couldn't have been happier that I took his advice. From the moment I went for my initial meet to... Read More the final fitting, Daniel and his amazing team took exceptional care of me. His team's experience, attention to detail, and great attitude made the experience easy and rewarding for me. I can't wait to wear my new suit at our wedding in April, and I can't wait to go back for more wardrobe upgrades!

2017-03-28T15:33:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks Jonathan! We know you and Kelsey will both look amazing on your big day!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Toni F

My then fiancé, now husband and I went to see Daniel for a suit for our wedding. Daniel and his staff were beyond amazing. They made him feel comfortable and handsome. The workmen ship that is put into the suit is precise and flawless. All grooms should be made to feel just as... Read More special as the bride. He now has a suit he can wear for years to come, that fits perfectly and is exactly unique to him. Daniel even provided insight on coordinating all our men so that they matched but really let the groom shine. Thank you for everything!

Daniel George

Daniel George has designed menswear since 1995 and continues to bring his passion and dedication to his work, providing a superior custom experience for you, guaranteed better than the rest. By personally meeting with each client, Daniel ensures your vision comes to life. We began in San Francisco, expanded to Chicago in 2014, and have since become the fastest growing custom clothing firm in the Midwest.