The Gown You Want, The Experience You Deserve

Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal, named Best Wedding Dress Shop by Cincinnati Magazine, provides unparalleled customer service and exclusive designers amid a luxurious setting. You'll be pampered with attentive service, beautifully displayed gowns and spacious private dressing rooms. Call today at (859) 291-9222!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

601 Madison Avenue, Covington, KY (859) 291-9222

Swanky Boutique

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Gazen Y

I bought my beautiful wedding gown at this store, and the person who helped me, Danielle was wonderful! She helped me get a gown that I wanted in my price range, and I could even take it home with me that same day. There was a champagne celebration after I bought the dress. When... Read More we returned to buy the bridesmaids' dresses, they hosted a "maids party" for us with cheese, crackers, fruit and veggie tray and desserts with champagne. It was a wonderful experience. They truly made me feel like a bride! I would definitely recommend this place to future brides!!

LOVE!

Reviewed on 5/09/2013 Laramie B

I purchased my wedding dress from Fabulous bridal in August of 2012 and it arrived in December of 2012. I had not requested such fast service but it was great. I ordered an Essence of Australia dress that was a tester. I paid half of what they sell it for now. I love my dress... Read More and I had a great time while I was there!! They were wonderful and never once made me feel like I was to fat for their dresses like other stores. My consultant was Bonnie and I loved seeing her and every time I came in she knew who I was and was super excited for me!!

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 1/26/2013 Jessica W

Absolutely gorgeous gown, veil and faux fur wrap!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Cassidy G

I cannot say enough about the wonderful women at fabulous bridal!! They were incredibly helpful and made the experience one I will never forget.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Faina M

I loved my experience at Donna Salyers' Fabulous Bridal. They didn't pressure me into buying anything and my salesperson made sure to listen to what I wanted and pull dresses within my price range. My mother, MIL, father, and big sister were able to join in the fun, and... Read More champagne and water was available for everyone. It was a fun experience and I truly felt like a princess. The dress looked amazing for the wedding and it could not have fit better. Proud to be an FB bride!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Shelby O

I checked out Donna Salyers' because I got married at The Madison (same owners) so there was a discount at Donna's. Well, that discount doesn't really touch the cost of these expensive dresses. Definitely do not waste your time here if you have a smaller budget. I met with a... Read More consultant there and they have you fill out this ridiculously long form (they even ask for parents' and bridal party names - all I was there for was my dress). When she was looking over the form and got to my budget, she literally said "Oh" with obvious disappoint/disapproval. (My bridesmaid was with me and she felt the same vibe.) I showed her some pictures of dresses I had previously tried and when I came to one of them, she goes "Oh I would never put you in something like that. I'd never do that to you." ... it was the dress I had almost purchased somewhere else and was my current favorite. There were about 2 racks of dresses in the entire place that were even remotely close to my budget. Needless to say, I did not buy my dress here and I felt completely looked down and judged by these snooty people the entire time. Don't waste your time unless you're having a ritsy, upscale wedding with a large dress budget.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Sara B

This place was fine when I bought a bridesmaids dress for a friend's wedding there back in 2014! I'm not sure what happened between then and when I went to go for my bridesmaids. However, it seems like they have gone downhill since then. We decided to get the bridesmaids... Read More dresses from there because I knew I liked a certain style they carried, and they were also having a sale when we looked. After that, no one knew what was going on that worked there. I had to request to speak to a manager every time because she was the only one who knew what was going on. They lost one bridesmaids dress size so the bridesmaid dresses got ordered two months after they said they were supposed to be. I did not know they lost one girl's size until two months later when they decided that was a good time to tell me. When the dresses finally came in, I had to call them and find out for myself they were there. Who knows how long they were actually there before I called. Also, one bridesmaid dress (the dress for my friend that lives 1.5 hours away, the furthest away out of all my bridesmaids) had ink from a pen on her dress at the store. She drove all the way there to get her dress and THEN they told her ink was all over it. They had to send it back to their factory, and she almost didn't get to have her dress altered in time for the wedding! It was a rough time. I could've just been one of the unlucky ones, but I would never recommend this place. I wouldn't want what happened to me to happen to any other bride. This place gave me the most stress during wedding planning.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Ashley M

Fabulous bridal was the best experience in finding my perfect dress! Jenna was amazing and did everything she could to make sure I was happy and she was so accommodating with my schedule and was just so genuine when it came to helping me see all they had to offer! She really... Read More made this so smooth and easy for me and was aware of my budget and my needs! I would highly recommend them and also Jenna, I wouldn't want to work with anyone else in finding my perfect dress and accessories! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Jessica F

I had high hopes for this place, as I am a curvy bride and they listed as having a curvy section. We walked in without an appointment, and filled out the paperwork. They had us wait. Two more groups of people came in without appointments and filled out the same paperwork. They... Read More got consultants for both groups after us and had us continue to wait. Finally they came over and told us that noon was an appointment time only and they could not help us today. They said we could look at the dresses and schedule an appointment if we want. Then they wouldn't even look at us, they sat at their desks. No attempt to schedule an appointment . All we can assume is that it was because we had a low price range for the budget we hoped to stay in (but were willing to go above for the right dress) the budget was still over 1,000 but they treated us like we were trash. very disappointed.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Ashton P

I loved the experience of picking out my dress, it was wonderful to have a private room and have all of my family there to help! I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Kayla K

Donna herself helped find the dress of my dreams! I had a wonderful experience, and they were very accommodating!! I did not feel pressured at all to find a dress that day and they all made sure I was having fun and felt comfortable!! We are going back for my mother's dress!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Abbie W

Definitely FABULOUS! I bought my dream dress as well as all my bridesmaid gowns here. The salon is gorgeous and definitely a very glam atmosphere. They really go out of their way to make you feel like the only bride in the store. The salon has multiple floors and they take you... Read More to the floor that matches whatever your budget is. That was so great to be able to look at whatever dress I wanted on the floor and not being worried about falling in love with something I couldn't afford. The bridal consultant was patient, friendly, and didn't make me feel rushed at all. I highly recommend booking a "Maids party" for all your girls. They greet you and your girls with champagne as well as a whole spread of appetizers and desserts to eat while everyone gets measured for their dresses. And the bridesmaid dresses are on a whole other level compared to the typical David's bridal dresses. We got soooo many compliments at the wedding at how gorgeous the bridesmaids dresses were compared to any other wedding they had been to. They also have an alterations team located on the 4th floor who are rockstars! This really is your one stop show for all things dresses and you can't beat the experience they give you.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Aleicia E

I would recommend this shop to every bride looking for a beautiful one of a kind dress and a shopping experience that makes you feel as special as you should on your wedding day. Jenna was amazing! There was no pressure to shop dresses out of my price range and her input was on... Read More target. Do not waste your time anywhere else, this is where the magic happens!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Maria E

Donna Saylers' Fabulous Bridal offered a fantastic experience from start to finish. Every visit was enjoyable... The decor is amazing and you get to shop with champagne! The selection of dresses were endless! I wanted a private and personal experience while shopping for my... Read More wedding gown and that is exactly what I got! Jenna at Fabulous Bridal is simply amazing, she actually picked out and found my perfect dress for me! There is no pressure to make a decision/ push a sale. They truly want to help you find the dress of your dreams! Do not waste your time elsewhere.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Tiffany B

I said yes to the dress! However, I couldn't of done it without the help of Jenna! She was wonderful! She was with me every step of the way. She made the experience unforgettable and I'm so happy she did. I hope every bride has a fabulous experience like I did. I highly... Read More recommend checking out Fabulous Bridal! I loved them so much we even chose the bridesmaid dresses here as well. I can't say enough amazing things!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Hannah J

Needed my dress ASAP. Had been to the reading bridal district in several stores with no luck. After telling my dress specialist what I was looking for, I fell in love with the 3rd dress I tried on. She just "got me". Loved the experience here. My mom and sisters and I were... Read More all served champagne during the shopping trip. Such an awesome experience.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Mehrin D

When I got engaged, the thought of settling on ONE wedding dress was very overwhelming to me! I did not know what I wanted, but I did know what I DID NOT want. My first bridal appointment was with Jenna at Fabulous Bridal. She was wonderful in helping me narrow down styles... Read More but also try on different types of dresses to get the full experience. After that, we went to a number of different bridal boutiques in Cincinnati and every time I would find a dress that I liked, I would email it to Jenna! When we finally went back to Fabulous Bridal to try on some dresses for a second time, she pulled the PERFECT dress for me! I tried it on and immediately knew it was my dress!!!! The entire staff at Fabulous Bridal made our entire attire process unbelievable! They were great with my bridesmaids too!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Natalie W

I absolutely LOVED this place! This was our last stop on our day of dress shopping and by far the most helpful! They ask what you are into, and then pull several dresses that coincide with that and some that don't. This helped me decide what I actually liked and what I thought I... Read More liked but didn't look good on me. At the end, they let you put on your top 3 one more time. This is how I fell in love with THE dress. Totally gorgeous! I went back another day to get my senior recital dress from them from their off the rack sales! Totally great prices!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Amber C

I got my dress from Fabulous Bridal and it was PERFECT. The veil, the head piece, the belt... all of it! We had such a pleasant experience saying 'yes'. My mother also got her dress from here, and her dress was also just gorgeous. They are so friendly and our experience was... Read More amazing! Thank you for helping me find my dream dress!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Jensine M

This was hands down best bridal shop and experience I had in the greater Cincinnati area. Everything about the shop and staff was superb and better than any others. The lady who helped me, Donna, made it such a special occasion each time I came in. I went in near the end of... Read More March 2016, found the dress after a few tries, and went back the next week to purchase it. The champagne with my friends after was so special. I loved my dress and wish I could wear it again!

First Class

Reviewed on 1/19/2016

Loved the whole experience of shopping for a wedding dress with my daughter. We worked with Mary Cheek and she was so easy to work with. Really fun experience and more importantly the wedding dress we bought was beautiful. We also purchased our brides maid dresses from here.... Read More Gorgeous silver sequins for a New Years Eve Wedding. Very satisfied with every aspect of our experience with Fabulous Bridal.

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Nancy H

I had a great experience with Fabulous Bridal. I bought my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses here. I really enjoyed having champagne and being greeted immediately. I had no idea what I wanted and they brought different options and styles which was very helpful. We also... Read More had a maids party. I highly recommend doing that, it was such a fun way to find dresses with your bridal party! Our party was in the morning and they had spritzers, fruit, danishes and other goodies, it was very well done. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because they are sometimes slow to get back with you if you have questions regarding your order. Also, not 5 stars because the flower girl dress we selected ended up being discontinued (this means they put the one in store on the 5 dollar rack at some point) . I asked while I was there and they wanted to give me 30% off the $100.00 dress, I asked if that was the best they could do and then left. I waited them out until they put it on the 5 dollar rack, Big win! Overall great place, good service and no where near as hectic as Reading Bridal District.

Allure Trunk Show

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Rachel C

I went when they had a trunk show and the ladies that worked there were wonderful. I also got the bridesmaid dresses there and every time I went there they were super nice and did everything they could to make sure we had an amazing experience. Highly recommend!

Beautiful gowns, awesome service

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Natalie A

Work with Donna Molenda at Fabulous Bridal. She will take excellent care of you, as she did with me! I had very little idea of what I wanted in a wedding dress, and I also have a challenging figure to work with (read: busty). Donna pulled gowns she thought would work, I would... Read More tell her what I liked or didn't like, then she'd pull a few more taking my feedback into consideration. It only took us about a dozen gowns to find The One, and I couldn't have been more pleased. I also purchased my veil from Fabulous Bridal, which Donna recommended to me. She was absolutely right about how well it would complement the dress. I highly recommend visiting Fabulous Bridal. They will take good care of you!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Brooke D

I cannot say enough about this amazing shop!! I had been to 3 bridal boutiques before this one and just wasn't getting "the feeling" that everyone talks about. My consultant was Nicole and she was absolutely amazing!! I found the dress of my dreams!!