The Gown You Want, The Experience You Deserve

Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal, named Best Wedding Dress Shop by Cincinnati Magazine, provides unparalleled customer service and exclusive designers amid a luxurious setting. You'll be pampered with attentive service, beautifully displayed gowns and spacious private dressing rooms. Call today at (859) 291-9222!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

601 Madison Avenue, Covington, KY (859) 291-9222

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Emily S

Planning our wedding, I was excited for everything BUT finding a wedding dress. I went to Fabulous bridal with a lot of pessimism especially as a plus sized bride. From the minute I got into the shop I felt welcomed and was ushered to the curvy room which I LOVED. I could try on... Read More anything in the room (not just certain racks in the back) and they would have samples that would fit (not just shoving panels into a size 6 sample!). Mary was the most amazing consultant and helped me find the dress that was right for me! Then working with Cathy in Alterations was such a positive experience. I can not say enough nice things about this great place!!!

Swanky Boutique

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Gazen Y

I bought my beautiful wedding gown at this store, and the person who helped me, Danielle was wonderful! She helped me get a gown that I wanted in my price range, and I could even take it home with me that same day. There was a champagne celebration after I bought the dress. When... Read More we returned to buy the bridesmaids' dresses, they hosted a "maids party" for us with cheese, crackers, fruit and veggie tray and desserts with champagne. It was a wonderful experience. They truly made me feel like a bride! I would definitely recommend this place to future brides!!

LOVE!

Reviewed on 5/09/2013 Laramie B

I purchased my wedding dress from Fabulous bridal in August of 2012 and it arrived in December of 2012. I had not requested such fast service but it was great. I ordered an Essence of Australia dress that was a tester. I paid half of what they sell it for now. I love my dress... Read More and I had a great time while I was there!! They were wonderful and never once made me feel like I was to fat for their dresses like other stores. My consultant was Bonnie and I loved seeing her and every time I came in she knew who I was and was super excited for me!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Jenna H

Gynnine was amazing and listened to EXACTLY what I wanted! My dress is perfect and I cant wait for my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Courtney H

I could not have been happier with my wedding dress, and it’s hard to imagine what could have been if I hadn’t visited Donna’s! I told my stylist that I wanted a “unique” dress and she told me she had the perfect dress for me. The moment I put it on I knew it was the one! I got... Read More so many complements on my dress and I owe it all to Donna’s! It was a not a dress I would have picked off the rack, but the stylist knew exactly what she was doing! We also ended up ordering the Bridesmaid dresses from Donna’s and all the dresses arrived without any issues. It’s a beautiful huge store and the perfect spot to go wedding dress shopping! I am so thankful for Donna’s helping me find my dream gown!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Stephanie J

Had an awesome experience here! Did not feel rushed or pushed to pick my dress while there. Very accommodating to the large group I brought with me, we had a blast!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Stephanie F

This was the last place I visited and it should have been the first. I had a great experience and did buy a dress from Fabulous-Bridal. My top 3 choices actually were all from Fabulous-Bridal. The selection was great both from a design standpoint and a price standpoint.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 casey h

I cannot say enough good things about Jenna Gahan from Fabulous Bridal. My family and I came in for an appointment last weekend and were treated so incredibly well. She was patient, helpful, and made our experience so much fun. Additionally, the showroom is filled with tons of... Read More beautiful dresses at various price points. I would definitely recommend Fabulous Bridal to any bride!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Jen M

I had two friends recommend Donna Salyer's Fabulous-Bridal to me, so going into it, I felt very excited and hopeful of finding the most perfect dress. The woman helping me was incredibly rude. She told me that the type of dress I was looking for is impossible to find in my... Read More budget. I even showed her pictures of a similar style dress UNDER my budget at another salon and asked if she had anything like it. Nope. I then asked her if she could suggest other styles to try on. It was the most miserable experience of my life. She made comments about how low my budget was and how I seemed "all over the place" with what I was looking for. She continued to pick styles $2,000 more than my budget. It was a very uncomfortable experience. We went to another salon that same day and purchased a dress from a woman who made the experience a wonderful one.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Jenna H

Didn't love the amount of dresses and most of the dresses are torn or dirty.

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Nina T

Cannot say enough great things! Donna was a wonderful consultant! I actually found my dress in the Reading bridal district, but decided to purchase at Donna Salyers's because of the friendly staff. I also used Cathy, their seamstress for my wedding dress, which had an extremely... Read More long train. She did an amazing job on my bustle!!! I could not be happier!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Cassidy G

I cannot say enough about the wonderful women at fabulous bridal!! They were incredibly helpful and made the experience one I will never forget.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Faina M

I loved my experience at Donna Salyers' Fabulous Bridal. They didn't pressure me into buying anything and my salesperson made sure to listen to what I wanted and pull dresses within my price range. My mother, MIL, father, and big sister were able to join in the fun, and... Read More champagne and water was available for everyone. It was a fun experience and I truly felt like a princess. The dress looked amazing for the wedding and it could not have fit better. Proud to be an FB bride!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Shelby O

I checked out Donna Salyers' because I got married at The Madison (same owners) so there was a discount at Donna's. Well, that discount doesn't really touch the cost of these expensive dresses. Definitely do not waste your time here if you have a smaller budget. I met with a... Read More consultant there and they have you fill out this ridiculously long form (they even ask for parents' and bridal party names - all I was there for was my dress). When she was looking over the form and got to my budget, she literally said "Oh" with obvious disappoint/disapproval. (My bridesmaid was with me and she felt the same vibe.) I showed her some pictures of dresses I had previously tried and when I came to one of them, she goes "Oh I would never put you in something like that. I'd never do that to you." ... it was the dress I had almost purchased somewhere else and was my current favorite. There were about 2 racks of dresses in the entire place that were even remotely close to my budget. Needless to say, I did not buy my dress here and I felt completely looked down and judged by these snooty people the entire time. Don't waste your time unless you're having a ritsy, upscale wedding with a large dress budget.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Sara B

This place was fine when I bought a bridesmaids dress for a friend's wedding there back in 2014! I'm not sure what happened between then and when I went to go for my bridesmaids. However, it seems like they have gone downhill since then. We decided to get the bridesmaids... Read More dresses from there because I knew I liked a certain style they carried, and they were also having a sale when we looked. After that, no one knew what was going on that worked there. I had to request to speak to a manager every time because she was the only one who knew what was going on. They lost one bridesmaids dress size so the bridesmaid dresses got ordered two months after they said they were supposed to be. I did not know they lost one girl's size until two months later when they decided that was a good time to tell me. When the dresses finally came in, I had to call them and find out for myself they were there. Who knows how long they were actually there before I called. Also, one bridesmaid dress (the dress for my friend that lives 1.5 hours away, the furthest away out of all my bridesmaids) had ink from a pen on her dress at the store. She drove all the way there to get her dress and THEN they told her ink was all over it. They had to send it back to their factory, and she almost didn't get to have her dress altered in time for the wedding! It was a rough time. I could've just been one of the unlucky ones, but I would never recommend this place. I wouldn't want what happened to me to happen to any other bride. This place gave me the most stress during wedding planning.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Ashley M

Fabulous bridal was the best experience in finding my perfect dress! Jenna was amazing and did everything she could to make sure I was happy and she was so accommodating with my schedule and was just so genuine when it came to helping me see all they had to offer! She really... Read More made this so smooth and easy for me and was aware of my budget and my needs! I would highly recommend them and also Jenna, I wouldn't want to work with anyone else in finding my perfect dress and accessories! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Jessica F

I had high hopes for this place, as I am a curvy bride and they listed as having a curvy section. We walked in without an appointment, and filled out the paperwork. They had us wait. Two more groups of people came in without appointments and filled out the same paperwork. They... Read More got consultants for both groups after us and had us continue to wait. Finally they came over and told us that noon was an appointment time only and they could not help us today. They said we could look at the dresses and schedule an appointment if we want. Then they wouldn't even look at us, they sat at their desks. No attempt to schedule an appointment . All we can assume is that it was because we had a low price range for the budget we hoped to stay in (but were willing to go above for the right dress) the budget was still over 1,000 but they treated us like we were trash. very disappointed.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Ashton P

I loved the experience of picking out my dress, it was wonderful to have a private room and have all of my family there to help! I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Kayla K

Donna herself helped find the dress of my dreams! I had a wonderful experience, and they were very accommodating!! I did not feel pressured at all to find a dress that day and they all made sure I was having fun and felt comfortable!! We are going back for my mother's dress!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Abbie W

Definitely FABULOUS! I bought my dream dress as well as all my bridesmaid gowns here. The salon is gorgeous and definitely a very glam atmosphere. They really go out of their way to make you feel like the only bride in the store. The salon has multiple floors and they take you... Read More to the floor that matches whatever your budget is. That was so great to be able to look at whatever dress I wanted on the floor and not being worried about falling in love with something I couldn't afford. The bridal consultant was patient, friendly, and didn't make me feel rushed at all. I highly recommend booking a "Maids party" for all your girls. They greet you and your girls with champagne as well as a whole spread of appetizers and desserts to eat while everyone gets measured for their dresses. And the bridesmaid dresses are on a whole other level compared to the typical David's bridal dresses. We got soooo many compliments at the wedding at how gorgeous the bridesmaids dresses were compared to any other wedding they had been to. They also have an alterations team located on the 4th floor who are rockstars! This really is your one stop show for all things dresses and you can't beat the experience they give you.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Aleicia E

I would recommend this shop to every bride looking for a beautiful one of a kind dress and a shopping experience that makes you feel as special as you should on your wedding day. Jenna was amazing! There was no pressure to shop dresses out of my price range and her input was on... Read More target. Do not waste your time anywhere else, this is where the magic happens!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Maria E

Donna Saylers' Fabulous Bridal offered a fantastic experience from start to finish. Every visit was enjoyable... The decor is amazing and you get to shop with champagne! The selection of dresses were endless! I wanted a private and personal experience while shopping for my... Read More wedding gown and that is exactly what I got! Jenna at Fabulous Bridal is simply amazing, she actually picked out and found my perfect dress for me! There is no pressure to make a decision/ push a sale. They truly want to help you find the dress of your dreams! Do not waste your time elsewhere.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Tiffany B

I said yes to the dress! However, I couldn't of done it without the help of Jenna! She was wonderful! She was with me every step of the way. She made the experience unforgettable and I'm so happy she did. I hope every bride has a fabulous experience like I did. I highly... Read More recommend checking out Fabulous Bridal! I loved them so much we even chose the bridesmaid dresses here as well. I can't say enough amazing things!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Hannah J

Needed my dress ASAP. Had been to the reading bridal district in several stores with no luck. After telling my dress specialist what I was looking for, I fell in love with the 3rd dress I tried on. She just "got me". Loved the experience here. My mom and sisters and I were... Read More all served champagne during the shopping trip. Such an awesome experience.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Mehrin D

When I got engaged, the thought of settling on ONE wedding dress was very overwhelming to me! I did not know what I wanted, but I did know what I DID NOT want. My first bridal appointment was with Jenna at Fabulous Bridal. She was wonderful in helping me narrow down styles... Read More but also try on different types of dresses to get the full experience. After that, we went to a number of different bridal boutiques in Cincinnati and every time I would find a dress that I liked, I would email it to Jenna! When we finally went back to Fabulous Bridal to try on some dresses for a second time, she pulled the PERFECT dress for me! I tried it on and immediately knew it was my dress!!!! The entire staff at Fabulous Bridal made our entire attire process unbelievable! They were great with my bridesmaids too!