Enchanted Cypress

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Enchanted Cypress is a unique and memorable wedding venue in Cypress, Texas. It’s an ideal venue for a storybook wedding. With over 20,000 square feet of glamorous ballrooms, a stunning entrance and unparalleled charm, the venue is luxurious and unforgettable.

Guests enter the venue on a red carpet with ornate black floral patterns and stumble upon a large water fountain, before entering through 18 foot tall wrought iron doors with gold leaf patterns. The foyer of the elegant venue features tall indoor trees lit with soft lighting to give a subtle, sophisticated glow to the space.

Two ballrooms are available for both ceremonies and receptions. Both ballrooms feature magnificent chandeliers in bronze, wrought iron and gold and they come with built-in dance floors.

The Grand Ballroom. The Grand Ballroom can host groups from 100 to 350 guests for seated dinners. This larger room also features a built-in stage as well as a DJ booth. It also has adjacent suites for the bride and groom.

The Small Ballroom. The Small Ballroom has all the same glitz and glamor of the Grand Ballroom and it can hold up to 120 guests for a seated dinner.

Enchanted Cypress can also host your ceremony. The Chapel is an elegant and sophisticated setting where couples exchange vows under chandeliers dripping with crystals, soft white linens showcasing the altar and upscale decor for guests to admire. The small chapel is the ideal place for ceremonies and makes an easy transition into a cocktail party and seated reception.

Couples who choose to wed at the Enchanted Cypress work with event planners to choose the right ballroom space and create a custom wedding package. To-be-weds must commit to a food and drink minimum and packages include all food and beverages, a DJ, security, cake and a bridal suite, as well as five hours of venue time. These wedding packages are all-inclusive, meaning couples do not have to worry about any additional vendors or details.

These packages include a sit-down, plated dinner but do not include family style dinners or buffets. Other types of dining, including cocktail receptions and food stations, must be coordinated outside of the normal wedding packages with the Enchanted Cypress’s staff.

The Enchanted Cypress prides itself on offering couples everything they need for the ideal wedding. Technology is a major perk. The Grand Ballroom features 15 framed projector walls that can serve as picture walls. Couples can stream slideshows of their engagement photos or show videos. The venue can coordinate with on-site videographers to stream the first dance, father/daughter dance or other moments onto the giant projectors, ensuring that guests are immersed in the special moment.

Unfold your own Enchanted Story.

The Enchanted Cypress Ballroom offers a picturesque water fountain affront 18 feet tall gold leaf wrought iron doors. With reception seating up to 350 and ceremonies up to 300, the entire ballroom features bronze, gold and wrought iron decor with a hint of neutral tones and beautiful chandeliers.

Ballroom

12603 Louetta Rd., Cypress, TX (281) 826-0505

Reviewed on 1/25/2016

What a great experience, it was absolutely stunning. Joe Reyna as main coordinator and DJ of the event was fantastic. We had such a memorable night, our guests could not stop talking about how awesome and organized everything was. My daughter was on cloud 9. She had an... Read More amazing quinceanera. The waitstaff, bartenders were on point always making sure the guests were well taken care of. Thank you , Enchanted Cypress for a memorable event.

MY DREAM WEDDING!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Jessica V

Enchanted will BLOW YOU AWAY! It is a hidden gem like no other. Not only did a get a beautiful balroom with huge stunning chandeliers, picture walls all over, stunning set up, I also got a wedding coordinator. Maygen was my coordinator from enchanted, and I thought she was... Read More there to just help me plan my night out, but she WENT OVER AND BEYOND. She was a TRUE WEDDING COORDINATOR! Set everyone in line, kept it all moving slowly. If it meant her serving tables their plates to make it run smoother she did it. She helped me plan everything from the time I arrived till it ended. Usually you have to pay extra for a coordinator and we got her as part of our fee. I left that night saying "This night was all I wanted and more" The whole time everyone was like how did you find this place. I had a few friends ask if would be offended if they got married there two, I was like no way this place is AWESOME. The food was FANTASTIC, soo many compliments. People thought I spent WAY more then I did because this place was that over the top!! I recommend it to anyone and everyone!!!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016

I am the Senior Sponsor of our Humble High School. We chose to have our prom here. IT WAS GREAT! The staff was wonderful, and very accommodating. The menu even got changed 2 weeks before the event and they did not even bat an eye. The Music was wonderful, the venue was... Read More gorgeous. They worked with our decorator and the other venders we had come in. It was perfect!!! My kids LOVED prom there.

My day was just like a fairytale!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Joanne C

I absolutely loved this venue from the 1st day I saw it. Everything about it screams Fairy Tale which was exactly the theme I wanted. Once you walk down the red carpet, you fall in love instantly with the beautiful chandeliers and fine details. I loved how Angela and Joe worked... Read More with me and my husband throughout the process to make it how we envisioned it. They were always there for us if we had any questions and let us come in to practice our dances before the wedding. The food to choose from is so delicious and the cake is one of the best cakes I've ever had. When I saw the cakes at the wedding I screamed for joy as it was exactly what I wanted. Our friends and family kept saying how this was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. This makes me feel so wonderful that all this hard work paid off and I am so blessed that I got to work with Angela and Joe to make my dream wedding come true! Thank you all so much!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015

OH MY GOODNESS this was the best place ever to get married. They were so helpful and experienced in what they do. It came with so many amenities I couldn't have asked for better. It made things a lot easier by having so many things included like the DJ! The DJ Joe was so Awesome... Read More and helpful. The entire ballroom is extremely beautiful, elegant, just a perfect setting for a wedding. I was extremely satisfied and the food was delicious. I definitely recommend this venue for your future wedding you will be completely satisfied.

FAIRY TALE! AMAZING! DREAM WEDDING!

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Shondranel C

Enchanted Cypress Ballroom is a wonderful place to have your wedding! The decor and service were top notch! Angela , Joe and Abdee were there the night of our wedding to make sure everything ran smoothly. They all went above and beyond to make sure that my husband and I were... Read More at ease and able to enjoy everything. Joe stayed after hours on the rehearsal day to make sure our sound worked properly, I also sent him a song list for the slideshow late the night before and every song was played. AMAZING! Angela was on hand to answer any questions we had and she was very knowledgeable! Family and friends are still telling us (2 weeks later) how delicious the food was, how beautiful everything looked and how they had such a great time at our wedding which makes us feel so good because of all the hard work we put into it, but we couldn't have done without the help of Joe, Angela and Abdee! T Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts!

Perfection!

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Susannah A

I absolutely LOVED my experience with Enchanted Cypress Ballroom! It was the most stress free part of my wedding planning, by far. The food was amazing, the DJ was very flexible and open to requests, the cake looked like it came straight out of a magazine and the venue itself is... Read More absolutely breathtaking! I am so grateful to Naelly and Lauren for all of their help, they were quick to communicate with me and went above and beyond in so many ways to make my wedding day perfect! I would definitely recommend this venue to any bride who is looking for an amazing event and great service with no stress. :)

Amazing Venue! Most beautiful event ever!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Cynthia G

We had our event at Enchanted Cypress and it was amazing. The people were very nice to work with through the entire planning process. The food with delicious and service was great! The ballroom is so exquisite and elegant. With it's dramatic dance floor and lighting in the... Read More middle of the room - it's great for spotlighting the honored guests. The large screens allowed us to show pictures and thank special supporters for our event. The beautiful chandeliers set the ambiance for a wonderful evening.

Enchanted Cypress

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Amber P

The venue is amazing. I still recieve compliments on the food till this day. The only problem I recieved was there was a change in service right before my big day and the wedding planner had to leave for family reasons. The replacement was very sweet and caring, but was very... Read More overwhelemed and some things did get lost in the process, but the day was still amazing.

Amazing service

Reviewed on 7/11/2012 zureyma o

My wedding was recently on June 23,2012 Maygen Humphrey was the best I had some crazy things happen with the lady that was going to decorate my center pieces and Maygen saved the day for me. Anytime I had a question she would be happy to answer it and if she did not have an... Read More answer she would ask and call me back. I would highly recomend future brides to be to have their wedding at enchanted cypress where Maygen is happy to help you with anything especially on the day of the wedding. Thank you so much Maygen for saving my wedding day.

beautiful Hall

Reviewed on 4/26/2012 agueda g

our event planner seemed extremely busy, so busy it was less than 3 weeks and we still didn't have a DJ!, I recommed that you get your own DJ, ask for Brenda she was a big help

Gorgeous Venue

Reviewed on 12/22/2011 Blue Y

a must see place. coordinator and owner are very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process.

Dream!!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2011 Ebony P

This place was the exact thing my husband and I visioned for our day and it couldn't have been more enchanted

I LOVE Enchanted Cypress!! A++++

Reviewed on 11/01/2010 Kimberly K

We had our reception at Enchanted Cypress Ballroom on October 16th and it was AMAZING! Not only is the venue absolutely GORGEOUS, Andrea and everyone else at Enchanted Cypress, did an amazing job coordinating everything and making sure our reception went off without any... Read More problems. I just wish I knew you could have your ceremony upstairs and reception downstairs before I booked the church for the ceremony. If I had to do it all over again, I would have booked them for both the ceremony and reception. I 100% recommend Enchanted Cypress Ballroom for weddings or any events. Our guests are still talking about how amazing the reception was and how great the food tasted. Enchanted Cypress is amazing and I am so blessed to have been able to have our reception there and to have worked with an honest, professional vendor. Thank you so much, Enchanted Cypress!!!

Glad I am only getting married once!

Reviewed on 10/28/2010 Irina N

We had almost nearly 300 guests which the ballroom was able to accommodate nicely because they can seat up to 12 per table. They can fit more but it would start encroaching into the foyer.They have very beautiful chandeliers, awesome sound system, lighting and slideshow screens.... Read More Both the owner and coordinator are very helpful and resourceful. You can get lots of help with finding vendors. Since they only have one coordinator, it was hard to get her to follow through. I recommend you don't rely on her too much. She always sounds very overwhelmed and busy but very pleasant.I think it is a nice ballroom to host your wedding but I would recommend you find your own vendors for food, liquor, and dj. We had them cater our wedding which I would not recommend. The steak was below quality but the chicken was average. The portions are served inconsistently. I have pictures my guests took which showed some plates that looked scarce and some that were just right. Best advice: hire each vendor based on their key service. I did the whole package because I lived out of town so it was hard for me to research individual vendors remotely.