Wedding Coordination, Floral, Rentals & Decor

We are proud to offer truly custom services at Essence of Events, LLC for all types of weddings and events. Whether you need a planner to help you get off on the right foot, vendor referrals, DAY OF COORDINATION or full service PLANNING from beginning to end. We are happy to assist with any details including: Floral, Rentals, Photography, DJ and more! Contact us today to discuss what you're looking for and how we can help you!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Tacoma, WA Pacific NW/Hawaii/Destinations (253) 292-1482

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Mira P

I just wanted to say thank you so very much for everything! We really appreciate everything you did for us to make our day special!! We are so grateful for your expertise and guidance through the planning and couldn't have done and had fun without you all! Everyone raved about... Read More how great the wedding was and definitely about how organized and how well it flowed throughout the night! We were so blessed to have you all! We were truly in the best hands possible! Thank you so much!

Wedding coordinator for the day

Reviewed on 8/02/2014

I have to say at the beginning we were not to convinced about having a wedding planner. Then we realized that it was our day and we didn't want to be running around like crazy the day of our wedding. We started looking and saw that you can have a coordinator for the day. We... Read More were trying to save some money. I met Michelle at the wedding expo. I stopped just to ask about there service and she was very nice, professional and helpful. We set an appointment and from there we realized it was well worth it. They listened to our ideas, our concerns and to everything. They gave us ideas and lots of info. Everything was perfect the day of the wedding. Nichole did an amazing job. To this day we have a lot of friends and family members who give us a lot of good compliments about our wedding. They also commented on how organized, smooth, beautiful and how wonderful of a job she did. I highly recommend Michelle and her team. Nichole took a big weight off of our shoulders. She was on top of everything. If you are thinking of having a wedding it is worth it to have a wedding planner. I highly recommend it because you will not regret it a bit. We love these girls and would recommend them to anyone. Thanks, Essence of Events team (Michelle & Nichole) Jazmin & Todd Studebaker :-)

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Paula S

Michelle went above and beyond to make our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Love Michelle!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Lisa B

Michelle was amazing. She is so great and easy to work with and really gave me such peace of mind on my wedding day. I had a huge grand wedding and knowing she know what I wanted let me just enjoy my day and not worry about it. And my wedding day was absolutely perfect! I only... Read More used her day-of coordination services since I did most other things myself, but it was one of the best decisions I made! Ever bride should have a day of coordinator!!! And if you are looking for someone to help with more planning she is the perfect gal to go to! She can really do everything if you need it! Highly recommend!

Very Happy!

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Susan C

We were very happy with their services. I was very nervous in the beginning about decorating for the event and had a lot of questions. I emailed Michelle a lot and she answered all of my emails right away. It helped me to not worry as much and I felt like someone was there for... Read More me. We had our wedding at our house, so there was a lot of decorating to do and details to be arranged. On the wedding day I was busy getting my hair done and was not around to supervise or do anything. I had planned to do all of the decorating and flowers myself but I had ran out of time. I had a pile of decorations and a laundry room full of buckets of flowers and vases. EOE came in and took over everything and did an AMAZING job! As soon as they got there I did not have to worry about anything! Every once in awhile I would get nervous and ask if they did this or that and they always had. Our wedding was beautifully decorated thanks to them, they even decorated my wedding cake beautifully with flowers. We did not have a rehearsal dinner and we were getting nervous about the procession, but they guided us through that with no problem. There was a point a month before the wedding that I wondered if I needed a planner, but now I am SO glad we had EOE and I would recommend them to anyone. The bottom line is, they made me feel like a guest at my own wedding. In the sense that I could sit back and just enjoy myself and they were taking care of directing the affair and making sure everything happened when and as it should. It was well worth the price and makes your wedding day a lot more enjoyable. You can tell Michelle has done a thousand weddings, because she is always calm, as if she has handled it all before, and I believe she has!

Super Planner

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Lourdes R

Michelle was very well organized and did a great job for our wedding. She made sure everything went as planned and on time even though we (wedding couple) made things a bit difficult for her. She was very professional in getting everybody to do what was needed and getting people... Read More organized especially during rehearsal. As you know getting a bunch of your friends together to get something done can be difficult and time consuming. Overall a very good job done by Michelle and her assistants at Essence of Events. Use them, and this is coming from the groom.

Michelle Culp

Michelle was born into the wedding and event industry. Her mother was known locally for her unique cakes, wedding and event planning. Michelle gained extensive hands on experience with the execution of wedding and event planning. Michelle has always had an inborn sense of organization, coordination and leadership to which led her to go on to pursue a career as a Wedding and Event Planner. She took on a job at Glamour Shots working closely with Brides and Couples for their engagement sessions, providing hair, makeup and photography. Moving on to a Bridal Consultant position with Brides By Demet