Book Your Wedding with Harmony Hall Estate

A BALLROOM IN SERVING CENTRAL PA, PA

Harmony Hall is a wedding venue serving couples from central Pennsylvania. Located on over 18 acres of landscaped property the venue has indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception spaces that have the flexibility to host everything from rustic to romantic to regal wedding celebrations. The location is convenient to Harrisburg, Scranton and other central Pennsylvania towns and is also easy to reach from New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Pittsburgh via I-76 and other interstates.

Harmony Hall has many outdoor locations for a ceremony or reception. You may survey the grounds and find the ideal spot for you as a couple or use one of the popular spots on the grounds:

Waterfall Pond. A serene pond with a three-tier waterfall spilling into it allows you to have your ceremony with the pond and waterfall in the background. Up to 200 guests comfortably fit here.

Rose Garden. A row of beautiful pink and red roses are your setting here. This space allows up to 150 people to be seated.

Foundation Wall Site. The historic stone wall full of character and texture becomes the vows exchange backdrop for up to 250 guests.

Indoor/outdoor spaces include:

Grand Ballroom. This spot is made to party with white lounge chairs, bar, draped ceilings and LED lighting. The hardwood floor is dance-ready and windows bring in light and views. The walls are a light neutral shade and the floor is lightly stained wood so the room can handle any wedding colors. Up to 300 guests are accommodated for a sit-down dinner.

Ballroom Patio. Step outside of the ballroom to a paved patio and furniture to add extra space to your ballroom rental or rent the patio in conjunction with the lawn area for an outdoor reception. The patio fits 15 to 50 for a dinner or reception.

Outdoor Lounge. A covered pavilion makes a great bar spot and is usable with the adjacent lawn for a ceremony or reception spot. There's no guest limit here, since Harmony Hall has hosted large events with up to 1,500 guests using the grounds.

Stone House. This 1700s-era farmhouse has been recently renovated. The front steps are wide and ample enough for a ceremony with 100 guests watching on the facing lawn. Inside is a first floor that may be used for the groomsmen, used for a small dinner for 60 or a reception for up to 150. The home is decorated in neutral tones to mix and match any color scheme.

Although Harmony Hall is owned by a caterer you may bring in the caterer of your choice as well as a wedding cake from an outside baker. Your catering team and bakery must be licensed and insured. No outside bartending is allowed, but the venue has licensed and fully trained bartending staff.

There is only one event per day at Harmony Hall, so you have the entire grounds for your wedding celebrations. They also do not do site visits while events are taking place on the property.

You may rent the venues for a package deal or do an a la carte wedding. The house catering crew also offers an all-in-one catering package for the venue. They have up to 400 chairs and plenty of assorted tables to furnish your event and setup and tear down of chairs is standard for ceremony packages.

Events must end by 11:00 p.m. and any outdoor music must stop by 9:00 p.m.

Harmony Hall has a renovated bridal suite on the top floor of the Stone House that is well-equipped for the bridal party to do their pre-wedding hair and makeup. The bridal suite has the following features:

• Professional salon chairs
  • Twelve feet of counter space and mirror
  • Dressing area with wall of mirrors
  • Bridal dining area
  • Special wedding and bridesmaid dress hangers
  • Lovely chaise lounge for pictures
  • Big windows for natural light

FREE Venue Rental + FREE Honeymoon Accommodations!

Harmony Hall Estate is a short drive from Hershey, Harrisburg, Lancaster and York. Whether you are planning a rustic chic wedding, a formal black tie affair or something in between Harmony Hall Estate's team of wedding professionals will help you create your dream wedding. Experience the endless possibilities at Harmony Hall Estate! **FREE Venue Rental *FREE Caribbean 7 Night Honeymoon Accommodations *FREE 0% Interest Payment Plans Now Offering Destination Wedding Planning & Honeymoons! Call today to discover the Endless Possibilities at Harmony Hall Estate! 717.985.9300 ex 1

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Waterfront, Beach, Garden, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

1400 Fulling Mill Road, Serving Central PA, PA (717) 985-9300

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Kaitlyn D

Amazing experience. Karen helped navigate the initial wedding planning process about a year before our wedding and made sure we were ready to go. Jill took over with planning the vision of our big day. And when the day finally came, Jill and Lexi were both there the whole day.... Read More They had our backs and made our day. The food was so tasty and the decor was simple yet elegant. It was a dream come true and we're so glad we had our wedding at Harmony Hall Estate. If I could change anything, I can't think of it. It even rained on our wedding day and we had to have the ceremony inside instead of around the pond/waterfall. But those women are a bunch of professionals and took care of making the ceremony just as memorable inside the reception hall. It is a day I will never forget.

2017-09-08T10:57:53 Response from the vendor

Wow, how nice of you to say so! Nothing makes me smile more than knowing we helped you make your wedding day dreams come to life. I will be glad to pass your lovely review to all the staff, nothing makes them more excited than... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Shawnika H

I absolutely LOVE this venue! You will not be disappointed at all with booking here, the staff are wonderful and very helpful. My husband and I decided to go with the pond location, they have other to choose from that go with your theme! When it comes to the food AMAZING!!!!!... Read More Thank you so much Karen, Jill & Lexi The Santana’s

2017-10-30T07:08:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the lovely review. Nothing makes us happier than knowing that we helped you make your wedding day dreams come true! Thank YOU for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Jennifer T

We could not have dreamed of a better day! From day one, the staff at Harmony Hall were on top of it! Jill is simply amazing! I had very high expectations, but somehow she always surpassed them! Thank you for thinking of things before we could, for turning our dreams into a... Read More reality and for making our day beyond imaginable!

2017-09-08T10:49:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you J & B for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day. I am so glad to hear we exceeded your expectations. I am one lucky lady to have such a great team here at HHE, I will be sure to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 anna e

On a beautiful sunny Sunday Nov 12, 2017 my daughter got married and had her reception at Harmony Hall, everything was PERFECT, from the very early planning stages to the actual wedding day , Karen Jill and the staff were helpful,organized and great professionals! Being able to... Read More have the use of the barn to dress and have the added comfort of having everything in one place, took a LOT of the stress off, the wedding day was perfect and its all thanks to Karen , Jill and the great staff I can't thank you enough for giving my daughter the wedding of her dreams Anna

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Suzanne E

Our were married at Harmony Hall on September 29, 2017. Our experience was nothing short of amazing. This venue is both beautiful and affordable. The food was delicious and we loved working with Lexi and Jill. I would highly recommend Harmony Hall to anyone in the Harrisburg... Read More area.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Katie M

My husband and I got married on 10/6/17 and held our ceremony and reception at Harmony Hall. It was amazing! The staff was outstanding and never missed a beat. Even when I was unsure on something, they stepped in and offered their input without being pushy. I would absolutely... Read More recommend Harmony Hall - it's beautiful, versatile, and everything you could need is right there.

2017-10-16T15:44:32 Response from the vendor

K & E, Thank you so very much for the 5 star review. I appreciate you taking the time to tell other couples that may want to book at HHE about your experience. It was our pleasure helping you plan your wedding day. Thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Jennifer K

My husband and I got married here in September of 2017. We had a wonderful experience. We firstly with Karen the owner who is down to earth and straight forward. Jill the wedding planner helped guide us through the process and was quick to answer emails to our questions. The... Read More entire grounds are beautiful, many places to get married, and the reception hall is large. We had great food and a fabulous day.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Tricia F

Our wedding was this past weekend and I couldn't have imagined or dreamed up a more perfect day. When looking for a reception venue we viewed several locations-Harmony Hall Estate being one of them. I knew after visiting Harmony Hall Estate that the others had a lot to live up... Read More to! The location itself has a lot to offer with amazing backgrounds for pictures. The pond and farmhouse provided us with awesome backdrops for our pictures. Jill, Karen and Lexi were very helpful in keeping us on point in the whole planning process. They responded quickly to any questions we may have had and helped to make the day of our wedding go as smoothly as possible. The server that we had for the evening (I wish I remembered her name!) was AMAZING! She was constantly checking on my new husband and I to get us anything we may need. Her kindness and willingness to help was very much appreciated! We have so many amazing memories from our wedding day and we do owe a lot of that to Harmony Hall!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Julia B

Everyone at Harmony Hall was a pleasure to work with. They helped us every step of the way to make sure our wedding was completely perfect and ran smoothly despite the weather being uncooperative. It was great to have the venue and catering done together so we didn't have to... Read More coordinate between multiple vendors.

2017-09-08T10:54:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day. It means a great deal to all of us here at HHE that you chose us to help you create your dream wedding. Bad weather never dulls the flames of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Margy D

We had our wedding at Harmony Hall Estate and everything, including every step of the planning process, was absolutely perfect. I cant say enough wonderful things about Jill, Lexi, Sherry, and Karen. If you are looking for a venue for a ceremony and/or reception, Harmony Hall... Read More Estate is beautiful, the staff is professional yet fun, the food is delicious, and you can really enjoy your wedding day knowing that every little detail will be pleasantly handled. I am getting texts and emails from our guests saying that they had a wonderful time at our wedding. My husband and I would recommend Harmony Hall Estate to any couple planning a wedding.

2017-09-08T10:55:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the lovely review. It always makes our day knowing we helped you bring your wedding day inspirations to life and that not only you but your guests had a great time. Thank you again for giving us the honor to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Morgan S

Harmony Hall was such a great venue for our wedding reception. The staff is so helpful and available at any time. The venue was beautiful, it was the most stress free part of my wedding :)

2017-03-12T18:27:53 Response from the vendor

Morgan and Craig, Thank you for the lovely review. It was our pleasure working with you and your family. We loved the Super Jill costume your mom made for Jill

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Kristina H

Amazing place to get married and have your reception! Every single person raved about Harmony Hall on how beautiful it was and the amazing job they did! The food was amazing and everyone also raved about it! No complaints at all! GREAT PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jill and... Read More Lexi were so amazing and so helpful!!!!!!!

2017-03-12T18:29:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day. It was our pleasure working with you both! Best wishes

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Kirsten H

Karen, Jill, and Lexi were a great team to work with at HH. They were so friendly and responsive. Any odd questions I had, they were there to answer. The venue was beautifully set up by them on our wedding day. I could not be happier. Props to the chef, Ashley, the food was sooo... Read More good! Our server checked on us continually and made sure our drinks were never empty. All around perfect experience, I had the wedding of my dreams!

2017-03-12T18:30:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the lovely review. There is never an odd question when it comes to planning a wedding :, we are always glad to help. It was our pleasure helping you plan your dream wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Andrea P

My husband and I got married at Harmony Hall in July. I am the type of person that does a lot of research and number crunching before I make a decision – and this decision was easy. There was no other venue that I explored (and I looked at a lot) that could provide the... Read More quality, service, and amenities that Harmony Hall could for a comparable price. Before I even started working with the folks at Harmony Hall I concluded that this was the best “bang” for my “buck”. Throughout the entire process, Jill and Karen were very helpful and accommodating. They worked with me through all of my visions and changes of visions and new ideas and tossing out old ideas without hesitation. When the day of my wedding arrived, I was completely relaxed because I felt comfortable that the staff at Harmony Hall had everything taken care of, and they did. The plan was to get married around the pond, but of course it poured down buckets of rain that day (good luck??) The rain was off and on so I had to make a last minute decision. With 10 minutes to spare, Jill and her team were able to move everything to the rain back up plan and it was more beautiful getting married inside than I had imagined. The wait staff and bar tenders were amazing. There was not a moment when I didn’t have some Gin in my hand. I got so many complements from guests on the service, drinks and food and several that commented on how smoothly everything went. The following are a list of my top “selling points” when I decided on Harmony and all were delivered: The opportunity for pictures, the bridal suite, the assistance from the wedding coordinator, the organization of the operation, the price, and the food options. Highly recommend.

2016-10-27T17:35:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review. Nothing makes us happier than when we are able to help make our couples wedding day dreams come true! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Whitney S

From our very first tour of Harmony Hall all the way up to our wedding day, the staff went above and beyond to make our wedding the best day ever. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful, and there are so many places on the property to hold your ceremony and have pictures taken... Read More (which was pretty important to me). From the stone wall/ruins to the farm house we were wowed by every aspect of the venue. From the beginning, the staff were willing to accommodate our requests. We weren't interested in a formal sit down dinner, so Karen helped us craft the perfect menu for our guests, a pizza bar, pasta bar, and slider bar (our guests loved it). Along the way, Jill was always super responsive to any questions we had, and helped ease the stress of wedding planning. On the day of, Jill and Lexi made sure everything went off smoothly and on time, allowing us to have a good time and not worry about anything. I truly can't express how amazing this venue and all the staff are! They helped us have a perfect wedding day!

2016-10-26T00:59:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the amazing review, it means a lot to all of us at Harmony Hall Estate that we were able help you make your wedding day dreams come true.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Cari H

Harmony Hall was the perfect place for our wedding! From early on in the wedding planning process to the ease of having everything done in one place, the venue was everything we hoped to have for our wedding! All I had to do the day of the wedding was show up and get ready (in... Read More the beautiful house and bridal suite)! No stressing and no worries with Harmony Hall at all, such an excellent team!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Angie S

My husband and I had a dreamy wedding at Harmony Hall Estate on 9/10/16. WWe could not have asked for a more friendly, organized, and professional staff!!! We loved being able to have everything all on one property. And so many unique places on site to have the ceremony!!! I... Read More appreciate all the little things that Harmony Hall does thay we didn't find with other places. Preferred vendors contacted us; we didn't need to do endless searches for the right photographer, dj, etc. And the little things they have that we didn't need to purchase: like centerpieces, draperies already on the ceiling, etc. Thank you so very much and we truly had a blast working with you!!!

2016-10-01T12:23:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you Angela and Matthew for the lovely review. It was our pleasure helping you make your wedding day dreams come true!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Stefanie R

We love Harmony Hall! We were married there on 9-3-16 and it was the best day ever :) Karen, Jill & Lexi were all so helpful and so responsive when I had any questions or silly ideas about anything. The venue itself is gorgeous. We were married outside around the pond and had... Read More our reception in the ball room. The convenience of using Harmony Hall is just incredible. We dropped all of our wedding decorations off the Wednesday before the wedding, and it was all set up for us by our wedding day and after the last dance, the staff at Harmony Hall had everything packed up and was helping to load my dads car in a matter of 10 minutes. Sherry, a server at Harmony Hall was amazing. She tended to us in the Farm House prior to our ceremony and then again during our cock tail hour. She was so great and so attentive. During the reception, she came to find my husband and I when our food was ready and ensured we got a break and sat down to eat. She also made sure everyone always had a full glass that wanted one :) Sherry was just fantastic. Jill was amazing with her fast responses and her ease of just knowing what to do. I would like to mention that during the year process (from time of booking until our wedding day) Karen and Jill had a word document that they maintained and sent to my husband and I after each meeting with all of the notes and arrangements that were discussed. During our rehearsal, we had a lot of questions in regards to timing of couples walking out etc, and during the rehearsal and during our actual ceremony, Jill and Lexi were there and made sure everyone walked out at the exact right time. We did not have a videographer so I am forever grateful to Lexi for capturing the moment we were announced as Mr. and Mrs. and sending it to me :) I can't say enough good things about Harmony Hall. I highly recommend them for your wedding or any event. My work Christmas party was there a few years in a row and they do wonderful catering for events as well as weddings.

2016-10-26T01:00:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for the great review, it means a great deal to all of us at Harmony Hall Estate that we had the honor of being a part of your wedding day.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Stacy T

We cannot say enough about how wonderful this venue is. Karen, Jill, and their staff were absolutely amazing to work with and made our wedding day a breeze...even on the hottest day of the year! Everything was stunningly perfect and I'm so happy that we chose Harmony Hall as... Read More the venue for our ceremony and reception. The farmhouse was the perfect place to relax and get ready for the wedding, and the steps made a gorgeous ceremony location. The staff bent over backwards to make sure we had everything we needed, and everyone had an amazing time. Thank you, Harmony Hall, for making our wedding day the most perfect day for us!!

2016-10-26T01:01:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day and sharing your experience with other brides. It was our pleasure!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Jessica W

Thank you so much Harmony Hall for making my wedding day so wonderful. Everything was perfect even though it was HOT outside. Karen, Jill, and Lexi are fantastic! I would recommend this venue to anyone!

2016-10-26T01:02:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the lovely review, we can't thank you enough for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Paula M

5.0 Harmony Hall was great. They were there to help planning process. The room was set-up perfect. Jill and Karen were so personable and easy to talk too, and work with. They answered all my questions in a timely manner. The staff was amazing and provided wonderful service.... Read More Many of our guest commented on how great the staff was. We as the bride and groom had personal service which was so nice. The food also tasted great and also got many compliments of how wonderful the food was. They took of care of our special diet request. We had a custom menu which was outstanding!! The whole property is so beautiful, and amazing for lots of pictures. The bridal suite is so perfect to get ready. My hair and make-up crew said that there was a lot of room and space was best place they ever did on-site make-up and hair. The whole day was just perfect, and exactly what I wanted. Thank you for being apart of my special day and making it so perfect and wonderful. You made my dreams come true!!

2016-10-26T01:02:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the lovely review and allowing us to help you make your wedding day dreams come true!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Julie H

My husband and I just got married last Saturday and had our reception at Harmony Hall. We could not have asked for a better venue! We wanted something that would have the feeling of both an indoor and outdoor wedding and that is definitely what we got! Karen, Jill, and Lexi were... Read More so helpful in putting together a beautiful wedding for us! The guests complimented how beautiful the venue was, how awesome the food was, and how much fun our wedding was! Jill was amazingly helpful to work with...whenever we needed her, she was there to talk and answer our questions! She made us feel calm and relaxed, and took all of the stress out of wedding planning! She gave us helpful suggestions, and has a vast knowledge of what will work and will look good! During the wedding, she took care of everything so that we could enjoy our special day! If we could get married again, we would pick Harmony Hall in a heartbeat! It is such a great value for the price you pay! There aren't any hidden fees. They are very honest and upfront! If you have any other venue in mind, take a tour here first!!!

2016-07-25T07:59:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you Julie & Kurt for the great review for allowing Harmony Hall to be a part of your wedding day. It was a pleasure helping you bring your dream wedding inspirations to life. Congratulations,we wish you all the happiness in the world,

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Alvin T

We had an amazing time! Thank you for being a huge help and part of our special day! You were so easy to work with!

2016-10-26T01:03:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review and sharing your experience with other brides. We wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016

Harmony Hall is a beautiful place for your wedding or reception. They will meet with you several times to fine tune your event. Karen and Jill are great to work with and seek to make you happy. They have an inventory of items to use for decorating and are organized and... Read More flexible. Our food was delicious and served hot! (Make sure to get the artichoke dip!) The grounds are beautiful with lots of space for guests to move around and enjoy. The staff was pleasant throughout and a minor incident with an elderly guest was handled extremely well and discreetly. Thanks to all!

2016-10-26T01:04:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the 5 star review, it means a great deal to all of us at Harmony Hall Estate that we were able to help you make your wedding day dreams come true.

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Jessica A

Harmony Hall was the first place that I looked at for a venue. I immediately fell in love with the farmhouse. We ended up booking it and had our wedding ceremony right on the farmhouse steps. There are many other places to have the ceremony as well which makes Harmony Hall an... Read More even better choice. I was very impressed with the level of professionalism and responsiveness by both Karen and Jill. My wedding day was absolutely perfect and I can't thank them enough for all of their help. I would definitely recommend Harmony Hall to future brides to be.

2016-05-19T15:00:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jessica and Adam for such a lovely review. It was our pleasure to be part of your wedding day. We wish you both endless years of happiness!

Karen Taylor

Karen Taylor, owner of Karen’s Catering, started her business in 1987 and soon realized that Central PA did not have private event venues to host weddings, business and social events. In 1999,Karen purchased the property from Easter Seals and has spent the last 17 years renovating, restoring and adding new features to the property. Harmony Hall Estate features acres of manicured lawn, a natural wooded setting, a serene pond with a waterfall, multiple outdoor ceremony sites, a grand ballroom and a newly restored farm house with salon area, bridal suite and groomsmen gathering area.