Colorado High Country Specialists

We are respectful of Mother Natures work and use the beauty of the mountains and meadows around us as well as the amazing mountain venues to our advantage. We pride ourselves in bringing our couples full vision for their wedding celebration to life. We are unique, think outside of the box, making each of our events unique, stunning and an experience for everyone. We are full-service wedding and event planners providing hourly consultation, design, etiquette consultation, vendor referrals and full-service start to finish. We are professionally trained with 24 years of event planning experience in the Colorado Rocky Mountain region. Member ACPWC and ABC.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

Post Office Box 433, Vail, CO Colorado Mtn Region + Tahoe, CA (970) 926-2177

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Barrett R

JoAnn and her crew are incredible. On extremely short notice she was able to put together our dream wedding in Beaver Creek. JoAnn struck the perfect balance of making recommendations, asking us questions, and making independent decisions. In light of our extremely busy... Read More schedules and high stress professions, that balance was PERFECT for my wife and me. JoAnn leveraged her contacts to get us great deals that would have been otherwise unavailable. She understood our vision and executed impeccably. Everybody in attendance was blown away. On our wedding weekend when we has last minute ideas, JoAnn put in extra work to make them happen. We couldn't be happier. Thank you JoAnn!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lauren W

A most spectacular, perfect day we had in Beaver Creek! Joann helped us have the perfect location, vendors and wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Jane M

It is an honor to tell others just how great JoAnn Moore and her assistants are for planning a wedding on relatively short notice and in a different state than everyone who would be attending. She was recommended to me by a friend and from the minute we met over the phone, she... Read More planned a spectacular event which pleased everyone. She suggested a venue, recommended a caterer and location for the meal, helped me find a baker, hired shuttle services from the airport and to the ceremony, provided sparklers and decorations for the dinner, helped with the flowers and gave us a whole bunch more time than I ever expected. I do not exaggerate that I could NOT have pulled this off without her and her great assistants. She knows everybody and where to get everything and you never ask for anything that she can't produce, sometimes from her storage facility. As the mother of the bride, I will be forever grateful to her for making this a day none of us will forget. She is the perfect wedding planner for people who dream of a Rocky Mountain event.

Reviewed on 12/20/2015 Christina B

What an amazing experience working with JoAnn from Mountains and Meadows. We live in PA and were getting married in Vail, Co, and needed a professional wedding planner to help us have our dream wedding. JoAnn made the planning process stress-free and enjoyable for us. My mom... Read More and I met with JoAnn for a weekend in May to discuss our ideas, look at venues, etc. and she made us feel like her only clients. She was always available to talk and made us feel like we were important and special to her, always showing lots of excitement and enthusiasm. From our welcome gifts, to our rehearsal dinner to our wedding, JoAnn has an eye for detail and creativity. She and Mindy were absolutely wonderful during our wedding weekend. We couldn't imagine planning it without them. If I could give them 10 stars I would, highly highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/20/2015

We got married at the Vail Chapel and had our reception dinner at the Four Seasons. Joann and her team are terrific, and put together a great event for us. The rehearsal dinner, wedding, and reception were beautiful, and Joann's attention to detail is impeccable. We are from... Read More Pennsylvania and had a limited opportunity to meet with vendors and locations, so we relied heavily on Joann to put everything together. We could not be happier with how everything turned out, and would recommend Mountains & Meadows to anyone looking for an experienced professional to coordinate a wonderful wedding. Joann is incredibly nice and very passionate and enthusiastic about her work, and we are very happy that we used her services.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 CAL R

JoAnn is absolutely fantastic. She went above and beyond and truly made my wedding so special and unforgettable. I am so lucky to have had her as my planner and would not have traded her for the world. Thank you JoAnn! You are amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

JoAnn and her team are amazing! Living in the Vail Valley my whole life, JoAnn made the scenery perfect and exquisite for my wedding. Every detail was catered to, making my love story of a day harmonious....pure perfection!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Joann and Mindy were absolutely fantastic! Planning a wedding in Vail from Chicago was a concern, but they pulled it all together and my wife was relaxed and able to enjoy the entire day. Of course this meant I was able to as well...

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Jordan B

Such a pleasure to work with this vendor. As a bride and groom who had not a clue as to where the start, we ended up with the mountain wedding of our dreams. Everything that we wanted was incorporated into wedding in such a creative manner. Tasks were delegated to us effectively... Read More and efficiently without us feeling overwhelmed. This vendor was flexible with changing requests and supportive throughout the entire process. If we had to do it over again, we would do it the exact same way and certainly with JoAnn and her team.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Mountains and Meadows helped my daughter and her husband have the wedding of their dreams. They provided outstanding guidance in vendor selection and excellent coordination of every detail to create and execute a spectacular wedding weekend. Joann and her team made sure that... Read More every single detail was taken care of all weekend, with all activities flowing seamlessly. We had complex transportation requirements, and very unique locations for the wedding events. Joann and her team were able to find the right vendors to meet our needs and make it all work. She is passionate about creating a most wonderful event for the Bride, Groom, their families, and their guests. I highly recommend Mountains and Meadows.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Erica F

Joann Moore and her team at Moutains and Meadows were absolutely fabulous! Both my husband and I are from Texas but decided to have a summer wedding in Colorado. We are both in medical residency and therefore did not have a lot of time to plan our "dream wedding". However, with... Read More the help of Joann and her team, we had a wedding that was even better than our dreams. We only had to meet with her once before our big day to relay our ideas and she took it from there! From the vendors to the venue, from the food and drinks to the string quartet, from the florist and all the way down to finding a "dog babysitter" for our precious puppies on our special day, Joann made our day top notch. She knows the best of the best when it comes to caterers, DJs, photographers, videographers, florists, hairdressers/makeup artists and almost anything else you can think of! There is no one else that I would have trusted with our special day. When my husband and I look back on our day, the one word that always comes to our mind is "perfect". Our wedding day (and week) was, indeed, perfect. And a lot of that is because of the hard work of Joann. As a bride, she made sure my every need was tended to. But she also made sure that my groom and everyone else involved was well taken care of. Down to every last detail, Joann was exceptional. Me, my groom and our families had a completely stress-free day because of her. It is evident that she loves her job and wants to make every bride and groom's day exactly what they've dreamed of and so much more! I would HIGHLY recommend her and her team to anybody! She was amazing!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Natasha B

Mountains and Meadows, owned by Joann Moore provided outstanding service during my whole wedding planning process. She is very efficient and responsive to the bride's needs and the whole wedding party. She attended to every detail so the bride could focus on her day. Joann... Read More handles every stressful situation with ease and grace. She will extend her advice if requested and has meaningful insights into unique and sometimes difficult family situations. I would highly recommend Mountains and Meadows. Joann far exceeded my expectations. She became a good frriend throughout the entire process.

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Gretchen P

JoAnn is truly an amazing planner. I work in the event planning industry so expended a lot and she lived up to every expectation. JoAnn and her team are truly the best! She made the planning easy and fun from the get-go with an organized style of working through the logistics... Read More and event needs in a timely fashion. Her vender recommendations we outstanding and all came together to make our wedding an unforgettable event. Having her the day of the wedding on-site was perfect as she oversaw every detail with no stone left unturned. She made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process and we couldn’t have done it without her. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/03/2015 Ryanne B

I cannot say enough about JoAnn & her team. We had our destination wedding in Vail, Colorado & had to plan it from Kansas City- JoAnn was amazing the entire time. She doesn't miss a detail, and she has an incredible reputation among other vendors which helped with getting the... Read More best service all . I literally cannot speak highly enough of her!

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Jourdan M

JoAnn was so great to work with! She took care of us and made our wedding exactly like we had in mind. All we had to do was show up! The location at Sapphire Point was beautiful and our intimate wedding was absolutely perfect! She set us up with Julie Wright-Kile as our... Read More officiant and she was wonderful! She found us a restaurant in town for our small reception with our families and close friends and the dinner was wonderful. She got us in touch with Kent Pettit for our photographer and he did an amazing job! JoAnn really made us feel like we were in good hands and you can tell she cares about each of her clients. We cannot say enough about JoAnn, she is absolutely the best

JoAnn is amazing!!

Reviewed on 3/31/2015

Words can's can't adequately describe how amazing JoAnn and her staff are! Our wedding was absolutely dreamy, thanks to JoAnn. She is vibrant, energetic, fun to work with, and calming all at the same time! JoAnn was able to organize our entire wedding, including an Après-ski... Read More party that was a blast. On wedding day, JoAnn was there in a flash if we needed her, and all the while orchestrating the whole event. All of the vendors commented on how much they loved working with JoAnn. The effort and time she put into making our special day perfect was more than we ever expected. JoAnn and Mindy were a pleasure to work with. My wedding was beautiful and blissful because of JoAnn!!

JoAnn and Mindy are incredible!

Reviewed on 12/21/2014 Jimmy S

JoAnn and her assistant Mindy are beyond unbelievably great! We just had a December wedding in Vail, CO and it exceeded our expectations in every way. JoAnn is now part of our family. Her ability to anticipate and resolve problems are beyond reproach. I was a concierge in Vail... Read More for 10 years and I didn't think it was possible to be more connected than me. Well, JoAnn Moore proved me wrong. She knows everyone in the mountains. Every vendor loves working with her and her team. If you are going to get married in the mountains of Colorado, do yourself a favor and go with the most professional and likable person in the Vail Valley. Words truly can not express what JoAnn and Mindy mean to us and what a perfect job they performed.

Great wedding planning make it a phenomenal day

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

JoAnn and her team at Mountains and Meadows did a great job with all aspects of our wedding. We were coming to the Edwards area from Texas for a destination wedding, and JoAnn was able to connect us with some phenomenal vendors that we would never have found otherwise. She did... Read More an amazing job in making sure everything ran flawlessly for the rehearsal and the wedding day itself, as well as the reception. Thanks again for making it such a great day for both of us!

A great wedding experience!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

As the mother of the bride I was very pleased with JoAnn Moore of Mountains and Meadows wedding planners. She had great contacts and ideas. Everything was just perfect!

Incredible Event Planner

Reviewed on 10/01/2014

JoAnn and her team were amazing in helping put together our whole weekend of festivities. From the pre-planning to the post wrap up and everything in between they handled it all with ease. They are extremely professional and very personable. Their attention to detail was... Read More impeccable and they went above and beyond in ensuring the guests needs were met. We were able to relax and enjoy the weekend knowing it was all in their very capable hands. I highly recommend them for any event.

You made our day!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

JoAnn saved the day! We were so very fortunate to have her keen eye for detail and knowledge of wedding planning from beginning to end. She stepped in and took over our lack of decision making and made our day the most fabulous celebration. There was nothing left undone and she... Read More strived to make our wedding exactly what we wanted. I can't say enough for the hours of dedication JoAnn and Mindy gave to our big weekend. Mountains and Meadows is by far the best for any special occasion. What a true gem! Thank you, thank you for all you did for us and our family and friends!

Simply the Best!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

My wife and I can't say enough about how awesome JoAnn and her team are. After failing to accomplish anything by ourselves, we turned to Mountains and Meadows for help a very short six weeks before our wedding date. it was without question the best decision that we made all... Read More year. JoAnn immediately jumped to work and organized the ENTIRE event to perfection. Even without the benefit of time, she coordinated every last detail of our day with Beaver Creek Resorts, found an awesome florist, photographer and DJ and her decor suggestions were spot on. I have no idea how many hours she invested into planning our big day because she came to us only when a decision was needed. She even helped plan and organize our rehearsal dinner which wasn't a part of our contract. Although accidents out of our control occurred, she kept a positive attitude and level head and ensured that the ceremony and reception went off without a hitch. Words truly can't express how grateful we are to JoAnn and we cannot recommend her enough!

The best

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Kate L

JoAnn is the best. Our guests all said ours was the prettiest wedding they had ever attended! I did not worry about a single thing and was really able to enjoy the day. JoAnn had excellent relationships with all of our vendors and it really resulted in a perfectly executed... Read More day. She is a real pro but also a lovely person and made our whole experience just perfect! We miss her!

Dream Wedding by Dream Makers!

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Sarah F

Joann Moore is not only an amazing wedding planner but a wonderful person! Beautiful inside and out! OUR LOVELY DREAM WEDDING WENT OFF WITHOUT A HITCH! Joann was there for us every step of the way FOR ANYTHING WE NEEDED! (ANYTHNING!) Venue (The Arrabelle), Band (Steve Manshell... Read More Band),Transportation (Vail Coach), Photog (Matt Alberts). Joann and Mindy go above and beyond to make bride and whole family feel like they are THEIR FAMILY! The little details they incorporated were beautiful! I trusted them from the start and they didn't disappoint! Everything was perfect! I will insist any member of my family use Joann and Mindy - no matter the location of the wedding! 5 STAR RATING FOR A 5 STAR WEDDING. Also endless hugs for two VERY SPECIAL LADIES! You are in great hands with these two!

Mountains and Meadows . JoAnn Moore

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Linda F

Out Daughter was married October 26th 2013. We had the privilege of working with JoAnn Moore and Mindy of Mountains and Meadows in Vail, Colorado. From the very beginning they made us all feel welcome and like we had known them for years. The Ceremony at the Interfaith Chapel... Read More and Reception at the Arrabelle Hotel was beautiful, the food was delicious and the entertainment was exceptional. Guests stated it was a five star Wedding. The best wedding they had ever attended. One guest stated she cried more at this Wedding Ceremony than her own. It was heartfelt and meaningful from start to finish. We owe most of this to Joann and Mindy. Every detail was well thought out and took all the stress off the family so we could enjoy and treasure every moment. JoAnne and Mindy were there every step of the way. Hopefully, everyone reading will take the opportunity to work with JoAnn or Mindy. We highly recommend them.

JoAnn Moore

JoAnn Moore is the owner of Mountains and Meadows, Weddings and Events Certified as a Master Wedding Planner (MWP) through ABC, Certified Professional Wedding Consultant (CWC) through ACWP and Green Certified Wedding Planner (CGWP). JoAnn has over 35 years of wedding and event planning experience and has been honor with many awards.