Colorado High Country Specialists

We are respectful of Mother Natures work and use the beauty of the mountains and meadows around us as well as the amazing mountain venues to our advantage. We pride ourselves in bringing our couples full vision for their wedding celebration to life. We are unique, think outside of the box, making each of our events unique, stunning and an experience for everyone. We are full-service wedding and event planners providing hourly consultation, design, etiquette consultation, vendor referrals and full-service start to finish. We are professionally trained with 24 years of event planning experience in the Colorado Rocky Mountain region. Member ACPWC and ABC.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

Post Office Box 433, Vail, CO Colorado Mtn Region + Tahoe, CA (970) 926-2177

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Jill and Dan B

JoAnn and Mindy with Mountains and Meadows helped plan our daughter's wedding in Vail Colorado. They were amazing to work with. They helped plan and organize several events for a weekend long celebration. Their knowledge, expertise and attention to detail made for a perfect... Read More wedding. They were particularly helpful the day of the wedding as the entire staff worked vey hard to ensure a beautiful and memorable day. We would highly recommend Mountains and Meadows for anyone planning a wedding. We are confident they will make your day flawless!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Tracy G

JoAnn was our planner 6 months before the wedding. She was wonderful at keeping us organized with all the little details leading up to the wedding. It was a destination wedding so having her at the destination really helped put me at ease. She was amazing also when it came to... Read More last minute problems, she always had a solution. Like she made flower arrrangements for rehearsal dinner with 4 days notice and they were lovely! Mindy her assistant was there for JoAnn- her right hand lady. They work great together as a team. Rehearsal & the day of the wedding they both kicked it into high gear from waters for the wedding party to baskets in the restrooms filled with toiletries. A+++

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Taylor C

Joann was so helpful on my wedding day! She was behind the scenes making sure everything ran smoothly and everything about our wedding day was PERFECT! She also had unique and special ideas leading up to our big day to make the day feel like ours.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Anna B

JoAnn and her team are the best in the business! They created the perfect elegant mountain wedding for us. She and her team have great relationships with the best vendors in town and are able to nicely curate every detail! We couldn't be happier with choosing them to be our... Read More partner in planning for the big day!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Conley S

JoAnn was the best wedding planner a girl could have dreamed of! Being an out of state bride came with a dozens questions and concerns. Thankfully JoAnn was with me every step of the way. She answered every question and more! I never felt like a vision I had couldn’t be... Read More completed. Her creativity and drive helped complete our entire mountain wedding. She was always smiling during the entire process, despite my crazy bride emotions. She felt more like a dear friend, rather than a wedding planner. I would recommend JoAnn to everyone! She made our day everything we could have hoped for and MOORE. Wishing we could relive every single moment.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Devyn B

JoAnn and her team are incredible. The BEST EVER. I have known JoAnn since I was 3, so her planning my wedding was extra special. My husband and I trusted her completely, and that is hard to do because I am very meticulous, a perfectionist, and have high expectations. With... Read More that said, JoAnn captured my vision PERFECTLY (really, my day was perfect). She took my ideas and made them ever better. From the little tied ribbons around my place settings, to the placement of signs, flowers, etc. everything was exactly like I wanted, and I didn't have to stress. I was able to enjoy my wedding and not worry about something "going wrong" because I knew JoAnn and her team had everything handled. Not only was it about the wedding day, it also was about the entire planning process. She sent details, timelines, vendor lists, ideas, and inspiration that was very helpful in keeping me focused and on time. Her team is well organized, professional, and experienced. Even my guests commented "wow, now I know what a wedding planner is supposed to be like". Mindy was also a joy to work with, she and JoAnn are a great team and everything came together seamlessly. They kept me calm when the rain came, and had clear communication with my guests throughout the evening. We had the best weekend every, I wish I could do it all over again. Thank you for making this big day one amazing start to our grand adventure of marriage. I wish I could rate you with more stars, and I would recommend you to everyone. We both just can't say enough amazing things about JoAnn Moore Weddings! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! We love you!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Mindy M

I am a wedding planner myself and what I realized while planning my own wedding was that this might be the only time when all my closest friends and family would be together. This is why it was such a blessing to have JoAnn as my wedding planner, as I was able to fully enjoy... Read More the day, knowing she was taking care of all the details and making my vision come to life.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Jacquelyn A

JoAnn and team are simply amazing!! Look no further if you want a perfect planner. We had a destination wedding in Beaver Creek. I had never even scene the wedding and reception venue and she was able to orchestrate perfectly for me - from vendor selection to... Read More finishing details she ensured nothing was missed! I am meticulous and a planner at heart so keeping up with me and my expectations isn't easy as my bar is exceptionally high! JoAnn - exceed my expectations at every turn - allowing for stress free planning and importantly - a wonderful wedding weekend. 5 Weeks later I still am receiving comments from friends and family - "that was the best wedding i have ever attended!!" Thank you JoAnn and your fabulous team! We are forever grateful for you.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Paula E

JoAnn and her team were delightful. They made planning fun and wedding day perfect. Many guests have said it was the best wedding they have ever attended!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Kelley C

JoAnn Moore Weddings and Events was absolutely outstanding! As the Mother of the Bride, you want your daughters day to be perfect and JoAnn and Mindy made my daughters dream come true. Guests told me this was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. We had a little... Read More rain delay and JoAnn went to all the guests and had them laughing to pass the time delay. I would recommend JoAnn Moore Wedding without a thought. She made everything flawless....and we all know Brides an be stressed and demanding. She took every request in stride. If there was a question, she had an answer. Best Day Ever!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Kelly C

JoAnn and her team were amazing to work with. I was a NY bride getting married in Colorado so it was great to have assistance with a destination wedding. You can tell she has done this many times as everything went flawlessly- even the groom got to the ceremony site on time, and... Read More thats impressive as he is always on his own time. She knew what vendors would work best for me and made the "interview" process easier as I did not have to search high and low for the best vendors, she just had a list. She has great communication and will get anything done that needs to be done. I cannot thank her enough for taking on most of the stress for my wedding so I did not have to. She is worth every penny.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Alana M

As parents of the bride we were greatly pleased with our daughter's wedding. Everything from the beautiful ceremony at Beaver Creek Chapel to the lovely reception/dinner at Splendido's Restaurant was wonderful. We were impressed with how smooth and seamless everything went.... Read More Thanks JoAnn!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Karmen B

JoAnn is the best!!! She made my dream of a destination winter wedding in the mountains of Colorado a reality. Every vendor she recommended was outstanding - venue, DJ, hair/makeup, cake, flowers, etc. All on point and reasonably priced for the area. JoAnn was very accessible by... Read More email and phone throughout our 8 month planning process. My wedding day was absolutely perfect - the best day of my life so far. I didn't have to worry about a single thing as JoAnn and Mindy were on top of everything. I highly recommend this company to anyone who has ever dreamed of a fairytale mountain wedding.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lindsey R

JoAnn and her team are amazing and surpassed every expectation I had for a wedding planner. She planned our destination wedding in less than two months without ever meeting us face-to-face. Because we couldn't get out there before our wedding, we relied on JoAnn for every... Read More decision and we are so glad we did! The venue was beyond perfect, the photographer amazing, the flowers beautiful, the cake fantastic. Every single detail was perfect and JoAnn handled it all. Beyond that, JoAnn is simply lovely to work with and an absolute professional. Having JoAnn guide us took away so much stress and just allowed us to enjoy our wedding. You can't go wrong with JoAnn.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Barrett R

JoAnn and her crew are incredible. On extremely short notice she was able to put together our dream wedding in Beaver Creek. JoAnn struck the perfect balance of making recommendations, asking us questions, and making independent decisions. In light of our extremely busy... Read More schedules and high stress professions, that balance was PERFECT for my wife and me. JoAnn leveraged her contacts to get us great deals that would have been otherwise unavailable. She understood our vision and executed impeccably. Everybody in attendance was blown away. On our wedding weekend when we has last minute ideas, JoAnn put in extra work to make them happen. We couldn't be happier. Thank you JoAnn!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lauren W

A most spectacular, perfect day we had in Beaver Creek! Joann helped us have the perfect location, vendors and wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Buff Q

JoAnn is the best. She has years of experience and it showed in pulling off a great wedding for our daughter. She steered us to the perfect venue, with nearby hotel and restaurant facilities for all our needs. No one had to drive anywhere. Her vendors are great, talented... Read More people who know what they are doing. The Photographer, Florist, Band, Cake, and Food - all were excellent. It was a joyous way to launch a new couple and it all happened seamlessly. Beavercreek is a glorious setting.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Emily B

After our daughter and son-in-law chose Vail, CO for their July 2, 2016 destination wedding, we quickly realized that destination planning is not for amateurs! We hired JoAnn and Mindy, and could not have been more pleased with the whole process. JoAnn has worked closely with... Read More all of Vail Valley's best vendors, and every vendor we hired spoke very highly of her. They were all competent and professional, and under the guidance of JoAnn, collaborated to create a wedding that many of our guests claimed was "the best wedding they have ever attended." She even managed to stop the rain and make the sun come out for our outdoor ceremony! JoAnn and Mindy are not only professional, but kind, personable and fun. We give them our most sincere thanks, and highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Jane M

It is an honor to tell others just how great JoAnn Moore and her assistants are for planning a wedding on relatively short notice and in a different state than everyone who would be attending. She was recommended to me by a friend and from the minute we met over the phone, she... Read More planned a spectacular event which pleased everyone. She suggested a venue, recommended a caterer and location for the meal, helped me find a baker, hired shuttle services from the airport and to the ceremony, provided sparklers and decorations for the dinner, helped with the flowers and gave us a whole bunch more time than I ever expected. I do not exaggerate that I could NOT have pulled this off without her and her great assistants. She knows everybody and where to get everything and you never ask for anything that she can't produce, sometimes from her storage facility. As the mother of the bride, I will be forever grateful to her for making this a day none of us will forget. She is the perfect wedding planner for people who dream of a Rocky Mountain event.

Reviewed on 12/20/2015 Christina B

What an amazing experience working with JoAnn from Mountains and Meadows. We live in PA and were getting married in Vail, Co, and needed a professional wedding planner to help us have our dream wedding. JoAnn made the planning process stress-free and enjoyable for us. My mom... Read More and I met with JoAnn for a weekend in May to discuss our ideas, look at venues, etc. and she made us feel like her only clients. She was always available to talk and made us feel like we were important and special to her, always showing lots of excitement and enthusiasm. From our welcome gifts, to our rehearsal dinner to our wedding, JoAnn has an eye for detail and creativity. She and Mindy were absolutely wonderful during our wedding weekend. We couldn't imagine planning it without them. If I could give them 10 stars I would, highly highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/20/2015

We got married at the Vail Chapel and had our reception dinner at the Four Seasons. Joann and her team are terrific, and put together a great event for us. The rehearsal dinner, wedding, and reception were beautiful, and Joann's attention to detail is impeccable. We are from... Read More Pennsylvania and had a limited opportunity to meet with vendors and locations, so we relied heavily on Joann to put everything together. We could not be happier with how everything turned out, and would recommend Mountains & Meadows to anyone looking for an experienced professional to coordinate a wonderful wedding. Joann is incredibly nice and very passionate and enthusiastic about her work, and we are very happy that we used her services.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 CAL R

JoAnn is absolutely fantastic. She went above and beyond and truly made my wedding so special and unforgettable. I am so lucky to have had her as my planner and would not have traded her for the world. Thank you JoAnn! You are amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

JoAnn and her team are amazing! Living in the Vail Valley my whole life, JoAnn made the scenery perfect and exquisite for my wedding. Every detail was catered to, making my love story of a day harmonious....pure perfection!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Joann and Mindy were absolutely fantastic! Planning a wedding in Vail from Chicago was a concern, but they pulled it all together and my wife was relaxed and able to enjoy the entire day. Of course this meant I was able to as well...

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Jordan B

Such a pleasure to work with this vendor. As a bride and groom who had not a clue as to where the start, we ended up with the mountain wedding of our dreams. Everything that we wanted was incorporated into wedding in such a creative manner. Tasks were delegated to us effectively... Read More and efficiently without us feeling overwhelmed. This vendor was flexible with changing requests and supportive throughout the entire process. If we had to do it over again, we would do it the exact same way and certainly with JoAnn and her team.

JoAnn Moore

JoAnn Moore is the owner of Mountains and Meadows, Weddings and Events Certified as a Master Wedding Planner (MWP) through ABC, Certified Professional Wedding Consultant (CWC) through ACWP and Green Certified Wedding Planner (CGWP). JoAnn has over 35 years of wedding and event planning experience and has been honor with many awards.