Premier Catering & Events at Genetti Ballrooms

Hazleton, PA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Premier Catering & Events at Genetti Ballrooms

A BALLROOM IN HAZLETON, PA

Premier Catering & Events at Genetti Ballrooms, located in Hazelton, Pennsylvania, announces $1.2 million renovation project.  The renovation project will include the facility’s three ballrooms, parlors, restrooms, lobby and corridor. The renovations are expected to be completed by the end of the year.

Their experienced wedding staff helps you set up the venue or combination of venues to suit your needs. It has been catering and helping create beautiful weddings for brides and grooms for over 60 years. The location offers three different on-site venues for you to choose from, but the company can also go to off-site locations to assist in setting up your wedding.

The Chandelier Ballroom is the largest setting available at the venue. It has twin staircases that lead to a beautiful decorated landing to give you an amazing entrance to your event. The ballroom can seat up to 1,000 people for your event.

The Gardens can be used alone for your wedding day. It can hold 600 people standing or 350 seated. If you wish, you can use this along with other areas of the venue, like the ballroom to enlarge the space and enjoy the beautiful weather.

The Tent is an ideal choice for an outdoor venue. The open-sided tent lets you enjoy the gardens while keeping your tables covered in case of weather. This area can hold 250 guests.

Each reception package meal comes with choices of appetizers, main entrees and salads with the exception of the brunch menu. The brunch has a different selection of breakfast and lunch entrees to be served during a four-hour reception. The brunch reception cannot start after noon.

The brunch menu's additional features include:

• A wine or non-alcoholic toast
  • Special occasion cake
  • Fresh floral centerpieces
  • Coffee, tea, decaf or soda served during the reception

The other five packages includes the items listed before, plus:

• Choice of chair sash in a variety of colors
  • Floral centerpieces (value of this varies depending on the package you choose)
  • Traditional wedding cake
  • Overnight stay for the bride and groom

Along with the menu options, the venue offers an Overlay Program. This program covers the linens, napkins, much of the decor and special items like ice sculptures, chocolate fountains and cheese fountains. The outdoor ceremonies that occur in the garden also come with their own options, like insect control, trellis, luminaries, horse-drawn carriages and butterfly releases. Some of these may incur additional packages to the base package fees, but the wedding planner can assist you in choosing what fits your budget and the vision you have for your day.

The venue offers private tastings for you and other couples that are using the venue throughout the year for their wedding. The wedding planner keeps your day's events scheduled to the minute so that you don't have to worry or stress about getting things done. She also assists with your announcements.

Premier Catering & Events at Genetti Ballrooms

Brides rely on Patrick, Amy and our highly experienced wedding planners to create the perfect reception, whether it is for a grand affair or an intimate gathering. Premier Catering & Events at Genetti Ballrooms has been the trusted choice for everything from Fabulous Food to Outstanding Decor.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Garden, Hotel, Mountain, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1345 North Church Street, Hazleton, PA (570) 501-3700

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Kristel W

Genetti Ballrooms is by far the best bang for your buck. My husband and I decided last minute that we were going to have a "formal" wedding instead of a backyard wedding and this was the place for us! We literally had it planned one month in advanced, but Pat and Amy were... Read More extremely helpful and helped us have the wedding of our dreams! We had a Wednesday brunch wedding, and everything was fabulous. All of our family and friends absolutely thought the place was stunning, the food was amazing, and the servers were extremely polite. They helped make our day stress free, even though we did not do a rehearsal the night before. They answer phone calls / emails very very quickly, and help you every step of the way. I will forever recommend Genetti Ballrooms to everyone! I highly suggest you checking this place out if you'd like to have a beautiful wedding for a great price. Thank you Pat and Amy! - Kristel and Mark

Reviewed on 2/11/2016

Since day one I knew that having my wedding reception at Genetti’s was the right move. No matter how many times I called with questions, I could always count on Amy or Marci to not only answer my questions, but they also made me feel like one of the gang and we always shared a... Read More good laugh! Their professional eye for details continually amazed me and the planning was so much fun and easier than I expected it to be. This was the best experience I’ve ever had planning anything! Thank you, Genetti Catering, Amy, Marci & Patrick for making my wedding day a dream come true!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Shelby J

Patrick, we would like to thank you, Amy and your staff for doing an amazing job at our wedding. From start to finish you guys were there to answer all our questions. We received so many comments about the delicious food and the great service. You truly went above and beyond our... Read More expectations and made our wedding reception absolutely amazing. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Keith & Shelby James

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Jess Y

A simple thank you can’t begin to express our gratitude to Patrick, Amy and the entire Genetti’s staff for everything they did to make our wedding day truly perfect. Everyone was so easy to work with and bent over backwards to accommodate all of our wants and needs. Genetti’s... Read More provided a wonderful location for our wedding ceremony and reception. From the garden area to the spectacular ballroom, to the tent for the after-glow party it was all so beautiful and went off without a hitch I didn’t have to worry about a thing! Thank you again for making my dream wedding come true, I am so glad we choose Genetti’s for our special day.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 VICTORIA M

We had the best wedding ever at Premier Catering & Events. We enjoyed the food so much at our food tasting we decided to book our rehearsal dinner there as well. Our ceremony was outside in the beautiful garden area and then the reception was inside one of their beautiful... Read More ballrooms. The crystal chandeliers are truly amazing, I’ve never seen anything more beautiful and I felt like a princess! Amy was very helpful throughout the entire process and Patrick made sure the day ran smoothly with no stress on me. We would recommend Premier Catering & Events at Genetti Ballrooms to everyone.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Ruby M

My husband and I decided to have a formal wedding at last minute and we were so incredibly lucky that Genetti had an available date. Leading up to the wedding, I worked with Amy who basically helped me put the wedding together. She was very responsive, kind and patient when we... Read More changed our minds a million times. As a military family planning a wedding from a different state was incredibly hard but Amy and Patrick made everything easy for us. I was so nervous choosing a venue I never saw in person, that is until I finally saw how beautiful our ballroom was and the garden area. On the day of our wedding it rained and had to have an indoor wedding ceremony. Unfortunately there wasn't much we could do when Mother Nature takes her course but Patrick made sure that it was still going to be beautiful, and it was. Patrick helped so much the day before and the day of the wedding; he made sure the wedding was flowing, the guests were where they needed to be, and the wedding party was fed. When the food was coming out we decided that this was the best time for us to walk around and talk with our guests. Patrick made sure that when we were ready to eat, our foods were going to be warm. I couldn't be more pleased with the staff. Absolutely everything was perfect. All of our friends and family had nothing but good things to say.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Ashley H

We were very fortunate to work with Pat and Amy while planning our July 2016 wedding. We began planning in April 2015 and were pleased with the wedding packages that were available and were also very excited about the option of adding the After Glow party to our event. During... Read More our reception, we were very pleased with the layout of the ballroom, cocktail hour food and drinks, our family style food selections, and the tent layout and food for our After Glow party. Every detail was perfect for our wedding day! Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Lucia C

We could not have had a better experience planning our reception at Genetti’s. The staff there is very friendly, professional, thorough and helpful which reduced the stress of our wedding planning. Our reception and afterglow turned out amazing, all of our guests had a fantastic... Read More time and we’d recommend Genetti’s to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Beth Ann M

My husband and I had an outstanding Genetti wedding. The experienced staff handled all the details providing a stress-free environment so the two of us could enjoy our day with family and friends. A Genetti’s wedding is truly a special experience and we would recommend them to... Read More anyone.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Rosellen M

Our wedding day in October 2015 was one of the most memorable days in our lives. Genetti’s made that possible. Patrick and Amy worked closely with us throughout our planning. They covered every detail, from our linen colors and setup, for the perfect ambience. Their chef... Read More prepared delicious entrees for food tasting. Even down the hotel accommodations for our guests. When our special day arrived we felt relaxed knowing all details were done. We are very glad we chose Genetti’s to hold our reception. Their accommodating staff, delicious food and touch for detail made our “Dream Wedding” come true! Thank you Genetti’s

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Quinn B

Just had a wedding at Genetti Ballrooms and the food was some of the best I've ever had. Patrick and Amy helped us along the process they were always there to answer any questions and the staff was very friendly as well. The ballroom itself has elegant chandeliers that made us... Read More feel like a king and queen! I would highly recommend anyone to this place!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Krissie C

We can't thank you enough for making our special day absolutely perfect! Right from the very beginning Patrick helped us decide on all the special touches, right through to our wedding day making our part almost effortless. Patrick was very attentive making sure we had... Read More everything we needed and wanted while keeping everything flowing flawlessly. The food was phenomenal, the staff was on the ball and exceptionally nice and personable to all of our guests, and the ballroom was fit for royalty! Our dream wedding became a reality that we will never forget. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Kaitlyn A

My husband and I had our reception in the Washington room on May 21st and it was perfection. From the moment our party bus arrived that day we were treated like the #1 priority. (They even helped us coordinate our lightsaber entrance!) The food, staff, and ballroom were all... Read More absolute perfection. Thank you to Patrick, Amy, and everyone at Genetti's for making my wedding dreams come true!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Edgar G

The most special day of our lives was only made better by the superior service we had with Genetti's Catering. Amy worked with us to design an elaborate brunch that exceeded our expectations. Every one of their staff was welcoming, respectful, and helpful and they always had... Read More time to answer any questions we had. Genetti's Catering is the place to go for the wedding of your dreams!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Anne M

Pat and Amy and the rest of the staff at Genetti Ballrooms went above and beyond for our wedding. When we walked in with a guest estimate of around 400, we know that our wedding would be no simple task. They put us at ease that our guests would be comfortable and have an... Read More amazing evening at one of the best weddings ever (which is a common review we get from our family and friends). With multiple options for menu, decor, and timing, we were able to make our wedding exactly the day we wanted. The place looked amazing and the food was great. On top of all of this, the price was unbeatable. We knew that we wanted to have a very large wedding (we had 30 people in our bridal party) and that prices increase as the number of people increase. Genetti Ballrooms was the only place within 35 miles that could have made our perfect day possible. The afterglow event was a highlight for many. After the normal activities of dinner and dancing, our guests were thrilled to have a few more hours to be under the stars and enjoy late night snacks and dancing. We set-up corn hole boards and fire pits and the guests got to continue the night of both relaxation and fun. At first, we were hesitant to choose Genetti Ballrooms because it has been an open establishment for so long (both of our parents had their receptions there) and we didn't know if it would seem dated. Pat and the staff have continued to improve their offerings to keep the place an amazing option for newly engaged couples. It was completely modern and exciting, and now we just get to share the memory of remarkable weddings with our parents. HIGHLY recommend. Could not have asked for a better event.

Reviewed on 2/26/2016 Samantha G

Our Valentine’s Day wedding was perfect! We live a little over an hour away from Genetti’s, but that didn’t stop the personal attention they paid to our details and the planning couldn’t have been any easier. We booked two years in advance and Amy and Patrick were always... Read More available to work with us on our schedule and Amy always answered my e-mails or phone calls to answer whatever questions I would throw at her. Our guests loved the food on the buffet and the cake was not only beautiful, but delicious as well. Having Patrick, the owner, present throughout our reception gave us the confidence and assurance that allowed us to enjoy our day. I would most definitely recommend Genetti’s to anyone who is planning a wedding!

Reviewed on 2/11/2016

The most special day of our lives was only made better by the superior service we had with Genetti Catering. Amy worked with us to design an elaborate brunch that exceeded our expectations. Every one of their staff was welcoming, respectful and helpful and they always had... Read More time to answer any questions we had. Genetti Catering is the place to go for the wedding of your dreams!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

My wedding was beautiful. The facility was so nicely decorated, my guests were very impressed. I was able to get some beautiful outdoor photos in the snow. Patrick worked really well with my husband & I, and was helpful with the DJ. The food was amazing& the service was... Read More excellent. I would recommend this venue to anyone. Best Wishes

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

I cannot praise the staff at Genetti's enough for the excellent, and professional service prior to and on my wedding day. They worked with me to make sure I was satisfied with all the arrangements. Although I was so very nervous that something would go wrong I know now I could... Read More do it all over again with no hesitation or worry. I cannot count how many rave revues I got from all my guests!! They are still talking about the wedding a year later. Not only was it my perfect day, but a perfect evening for all of my guests. They accommodated for over 300 guests comfortably. The rooms were absolutely gorgeous with the uplighting and chandeliers. The mood in the rooms were captivating and enchanting. Each decorated with its own personal touch. The cocktail room was elegant with the three piece band while waiting for our entrance. Drapes were pulled back when the guests were asked to enter the dining ballroom that had a grand appearance. We had our introductions and did our first dance in the cocktail room while our guests watched in the dining ballroom through the pulled back drapes. It was absolutely magnificent as we danced our first dance, of course with a little help from our ballroom dance instructor. It does not get much more magical than that. When the wedding party sat down and dinner was served the drapes were dropped which gave an intimate feeling in the dining ballroom. To our guests surprise the drapes were opened to a newly decorated room for dancing, desert, and a little bit of reception entertainment. The night was not over just yet as we had an afterglow in the tent outside for our after hour guests which fit both my husband and my decorating preferences. The transition from room to room ran smoothly. It was spectacular!! The memories and moments I had at Genetti's will last a lifetime!!! Not to forget the beautiful photos we have from the alluring gardens. Thank you Patrick, Amy and all the staff for all your hard work and dedication!

A Truly Magical Venue for my Fall Wedding!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

I cannot praise the staff at Genetti's enough for the excellent, and professional service prior to and on my wedding day. They worked with me to make sure I was satisfied with all the arrangements. Although I was so very nervous that something would go wrong I know now I could... Read More do it all over again with no hesitation or worry. I cannot count how many rave revues I got from all my guests!! They are still talking about the wedding a year later. Not only was it my perfect day, but a perfect evening for all of my guests. They accommodated for over 300 guests comfortably. The rooms were absolutely gorgeous with the uplighting and chandeliers. The mood in the rooms were captivating and enchanting. Each decorated with its own personal touch. The cocktail room was elegant with the 3 pice band while waiting for our entrance. Drapes were pulled back when the guests were asked to enter the dining ballroom which had a grand appearance. We had our introductions and did our first dance in the cocktail room while our guests watched in the dining ballroom through the pulled back drapes. It was absolutely magnificent as we danced our first dance, of course with a little help from our ballroom dance instructor. It does not get much more magical than that. When the wedding party sat down and dinner was served the drapes were dropped which gave an intimate feeling in the dining ballroom. To our guests surprise the drapes were opened to a newly decorated room for dancing and desert a little bit of reception entertainment. The night was not over just yet as we had an afterglow in the tent outside for our after hour guests which fit both my husband and my decorating preferences. The transition from room to room ran smoothly. It was spectacular!! The memories and moments I had at Genetti's will last a lifetime!!! Not to forget the beautiful photos we have from the alluring gardens. Thank you Patrick, Amy and all the staff for all your hard work and dedication!

Off Site Catering by Genetti (Premier Catering and Events)

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Beth N

Mr. Genetti and his staff personally assisted with the planning and coordinating of our off-site reception. I feel Mr. Genetti and his staff went above and beyond and surpassed our expectations for our wedding day! Arrangements were made for a tent, tables, chairs, linens, and... Read More everything required to make our day as special and as stress free as possible!! Everything I asked for to be done during the ceremony and reception were done by the staff seamlessly and without drawing attention. The service staff was amazing! We didn't have to ask for drinks to be refilled and everything was exactly in place. Aside from impeccible service, the food was outstanding!

Outstandig reception

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Tamarra R

I was recently married on August 8, 2015. We decided to Have our reception after we found Genetti's online and by word of mouth. After touring the venue, we were 100% certain this was the place for our reception. In the planning stages, up until the day of the wedding, the staff... Read More was thereto help me plan, guide me and answer any questions. My family and friends commented on how beautiful everything was numerous times. I told them what we wanted and they made it happen. The food was fantastic! The drinks were amazing! The linens, the up lighting, the set-up, my personal items for guest to see and use, were perfect. My bridal suite was complete with refreshments for my wedding party and private for us as well. the photo opportunities were endless too. During and after the reception, the staff was impeccable. You didn't even know they were there sometimes. The clean up was done in a timely manner and my belongings were carefully packed for me to take. If We ever have anything else to celebrate in the future, We will be booking Genetti's again. I will highly recommend this venue to anyone who wants their day to be extremely special and hassle free. They did it for my husband and I.

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Amanda B

I do not even know how to begin to express how amazed we were with Genettis for our wedding reception. From our first meeting with Amy, to the last minute of our wedding night where Patrick was helping us load up our car with wedding things, I was very impressed!! We booked the... Read More venue about 8 months out before our wedding day, and throughout this whole time, I was in contact with Amy (wedding coordinator) at least twice a week. She always got right back to me, and was always willing to answer my questions that I had. The week before the wedding, we met with Patrick for the final meeting, and he went over everything to make sure that we had everything that we needed, and made sure that we were both on the same page. We really like Patrick and his crew!! On the night of the wedding, after pictures running about 25 minutes longer than expected, Patrick held down the fort, and made sure our guests were taken care of. When we arrived, he whisked us up to the parlor rooms, and made sure that we relaxed a few minutes before entering the reception. He explained to the bridal party and the family how things were going to work for the introductions. Throughout the night, Patrick personally made sure that everything was ok. He was constantly checking in on us, to make sure that our night was going as planned. At the end of the night, Patrick made sure that all of our things were taken out and loaded into my car to go. We were staying at the hotel there, so he made sure that everything got to where it needed to go. Patrick's service staff was also amazing. Everyone was so incredibly polite, and they were on top of everything, very attentive. They were always there when you needed something, but they were never in the way when you didn't need them for anything. I had always dreamed of a Disney Fairytale wedding growing up, and when I walked into the ballroom at Genetti, it was everything that I hoped that it would be, plus so much more. Genettis made my dreams come true, and my wedding was more than I ever hoped that it would be! Thank you!

Memories to Last a Lifetime

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 sandi d

When we got engaged nine years ago we contacted Patrick Genetti to plan a wedding that would take place in less than 8 months. Patrick and his staff single handedly worked with us to coordinate an event that reflected both of our unique styles and that would comfortably hold... Read More 200+ guests. Our wedding was flawless! We experienced magnificent wedding photos on the grounds that we turned into a canvas paintings on display in our house, we were offered a private, stress-free wedding-party cocktail hour, a delicious dinner followed by a jovial reception that ran so smoothly that we were able to enjoy EVERY second! Our wedding video has not only been viewed numerous times as a way to reflect on the merriment, but it has also been shared with others to try to recreate the best parts of our wedding. The service we experienced at Genetti's was so wonderful that we continue to utilize Genetti's catering service for all of our family functions, especially all of our home parties! Our party guests look forward to the menu and the IMPECCABLE service! When you choose Genetti's you are choosing a venue that will take away all of your stress so you can enjoy your precious moments and create memories to last a lifetime! - Keelyn and Craig

Amazing again!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 B B

My family had another wedding here 10 years ago, and were eager to come back to use Genetti's again. You can't beat the value that you get with Genetti's. We had the ceremony and reception on site. The gardens and ceremony site are gorgeous. Amy and Patrick were very very... Read More helpful and friendly. Patrick personally handled our wedding and took care of us all day. His personality and sense of humor were a great fit for our wedding party. I couldn't believe how much time he spent keeping me updated all day. The food was amazing as usual. The decorations and attention to detail was there and I didn't have to worry about anything. We also had the rehearsal dinner there, which was very convenient. I love the location and the affordability of the hotel rooms for the guests. Rarely will you hear a couple say that they had a perfect day where nothing went wrong, but we did at Genetti's. We had a slight rain delay for the ceremony, but Patrick and crew were ready to handle it and keep things moving.

Meet The Manager

Amy D. Ziolko

Hello my name is Amy and I started working at Premier Catering & Events at Genetti Ballrooms in Hazleton nine years ago! I can honestly say… I love my job as Sales Manager. I take great pleasure in meeting with couples and helping them plan one of the most important days of their lives. Planning a wedding can be stressful which is why I provide my personal cell phone (570) 233.4454 to all couples I work with so they can reach me with their concerns at anytime. I will be there for them as long as it takes, just to see the couples excitement when it all comes together it such a joy!