Beautiful store offers Great Bridal Experience!

Savvi Formalwear and Bridal in Raleigh offers amazing designer wedding gowns, bridesmaids gowns, tuxedos & suits. Voted Best in the Triangle for wedding attire. Gorgeous wedding dresses from MoriLee, Casablanca Bridal & David Tutera by Mon Cheri. Your bridesmaids will complement you & look stunning in a wide selection of Savvi styles from Bill Levkoff, MoriLee, and Dessy. We feature Savvi tuxedos & suits in the latest styles with exceptional fits & great fabrics. Your groom can be confident he looks his best as you come down the aisle on your wedding day with our FREE GROOM’s test drive. We offer the best service and lowest pricing on your complete wedding party. Call 919-783-8911 for your customized, one- on- one experience to make certain your wedding day vision becomes a reality.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Fashion

6220 Glenwood Ave Suite 110, Raleigh, NC (919) 783-8911

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Elizabeth C

I was greatly impressed with the service at Savvi. The staff was attentive, but not overbearing or pushy, and I didn't feel snubbed at a price point that's on their lower end. They honored my request to not show me a dress above my price range. When my consultant realized I... Read More really liked a dress, she asked to bring us water more to give my mom & me a chance to privately confer than anything. she just showed a level of polish I hadn't seen at other bridal salons. They really allowed me to take my time despite it being their busiest day of the week (Saturday). I'm not plus sized, but my mom and I both commented that this was the only place we had been that displayed a plus-sized dress on a manikin. Out of the 5 stores I visited in the Raleigh area, this was the best-run.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Dayna W

Everyone at Savvi made the wedding dress shopping experience wonderful for me and for my family! I tried on beautiful wedding dresses and my mom and mother in law even tried on mother dresses there. We came back for another appointment because they were so much better than any... Read More other salon we visited. We highly recommend Savvi!

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Kelly P

Wow! Savvi is simply the BEST EVER at all things wedding attire! If you are looking for a beautiful wedding gown, bridesmaid dresses, mothers dresses, flower girl, sharp tuxedo or suits at good quality, Savvi is the place for you! Not only are their designs and styles top notch... Read More and of good quality but are also affordable for any bride on any budget. I found my wedding dress at Savvi and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Not only was the gown PERFECT in every way, but the helpful staff went way above and beyond to give me the bridal experience! I would recommend Savvi to anyone and everyone looking for the BEST in bridal and formalwear attire in all of the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill and surrounding areas!!!

2015-12-02T09:03:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy that you found your perfect gown! Best wishes for an amazing wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Katie E

I would absolutely recommend this vendor based on their flexibility, no-pressure sales tactics, and the overall experience buying a dress from them. Generally, my method for making serious decisions (like dropping hundreds of dollars on one dress) is to see all available options... Read More before making a choice, and whether that's healthy or not, I was able to do that at Savvi without feeling like I was being overly choosy or picky, which was a change from other boutiques. All of the saleswomen I worked with (and unfortunately I can't remember any of their names) were very respectful of my budget and I feel supported, not pushed, in my decision. I tried on about seven dresses that fit my style and budget without ever feeing pressured to buy one or the other, and left that day without buying anything, but I came back partially because I appreciated not feeling pressured (and because they had the dress I wanted!). I wanted to buy a wedding dress, not a used car, you know?? When my dress arrived and there was some messiness about the hem of the dress, the personnel at Savvi were completely understanding and ordered a new dress from the designer without any fuss. They were easy to get ahold of and recommended some wonderful tailors as well. I would buy a wedding dress from them again. (but hopefully I won't have to!)

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Katie C

Savvi helped me pick out the dress of my dreams! Everyone who works there is always so sweet and happy to help. I can't wait to go back in a few months to get my bridesmaids' dresses.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Stephanie S

I had a fantastic experience with Savvi. I worked with Ashley during my bridal appointment and she was by far the best consultant of all the stores I visited. I tried on several dresses and she carefully listened to my likes/dislikes about each one. She pushed me out of my... Read More comfort zone in the best ways and helped me find the most beautiful dress I've ever worn. At the wedding, all the guests kept gushing over how amazing the dress was. I can't wait to see it in our photos. I also used Savvi for my bridesmaids dresses. We walked in without an appointment and were able to find what we were looking for. I'd definitely recommend Savvi to all my Raleigh brides!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Erica S

After an extremely disheartening experience at a national bridal gown chain, I went to Savvi Formalwear with no hope I'd find a dress that would fit me and look great. How wrong was I! Not only is their selection far better, but their prices are very reasonable and they set you... Read More up with a stylist to pick dresses for you based on your stylistic preferences. I found my dress and bought it off the rack I loved it so much! I highly recommend you go to Savvi first and save your precious wedding planning time.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Molly E

The staff were all fantastic through the process of getting my dress. I called them to see if they had a certain dress and when they did scheduled to come in the following Monday to see it. I was in love at first sight and they were so supportive through the process of ordering.... Read More They told me it would be 3 months for the dress to come in, but it came in within a month and they called/scheduled me to come in working with me to come in a Saturday afternoon. The consultant pulled the most beautiful veil exactly as my mom was describing and it finished off my dress perfectly. They helped my MOH with how to best fasten the dress for me and suggested alterations locations. They were great to work with & so quick with service.

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Laura M

Above and beyond service! It was my first experience trying on wedding-gowns and the personalized attention made me feel like a princess. I didn't feel rushed or pushed, and I felt beautiful in every dress. I loved their selection (David Tutera dresses are SO beautiful), but... Read More wasn't able to find "the dress". I would recommend this as the first dress-shopping experience to every new bride!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Erica G

Savvi was the first place I visited for my dress and although I visited other places, I returned to Savvi because their dress selection was excellent and their service was above and beyond everywhere else. We also outfitted the entire bridal party at Savvi and were super... Read More impressed with the quick responses when we had questions about tux measurements or bridesmaids' selections. Savvi took care of all of our needs and we couldn't have asked for better.

2015-12-02T09:06:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kid words! We are so pleased that we were able to accommodate all of your wedding attire needs and hope that your wedding was all that you hoped it would be! Best wishes for a very happy marriage!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Brooke K

I had my family in town for only one weekend and our plan was to go dress shopping, so I made an appointment at Savvi. As the weekend got closer, I started to freak out as I realized Savvi was also a "tux and prom" store as well and maybe I wouldn't get the full bridal service.... Read More I started calling other stores for appointments. Man, was I wrong! We get there and the staff is so nice and welcoming. While we waited to start my appointment they gave me a book of their wedding dresses and told me to flag the ones I was interested in. LOVED THIS. I am terrible at describing what I am looking for, and the idea of looking at a picture and deciding from there was PERFECT. It showed too, because the third dress I tried on was the one. They have a very nice back-room set up with mirrors and couches, perfect for your family and friends watching you pick you dress. The one thing I was disappointed about was that they ask you for your budget, and ask you how much you are willing to go over budget. The dress I ended up buying was $500 over my over-budget price. I would have expected them not to even show it to me, but after trying it on, it was too late! I couldn't go back! I am very happy with my dress and very happy with the service I received from Savvi. Special shout out to Hannah, who did a great job and made me very comfortable!

2015-12-02T09:09:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are very happy that you found the perfect gown! Apologies for showing you a gown outside your budget; we have made an effort to keep this from happening in the future. We sincerely hope that your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Daniela B

Came to Savvi for my fiance's fitting for a friend's wedding. Charlie helped us. He was sweet and charming. While I waited, I decided to peruse through their bridal gowns book and I was impressed by the large selection. So I scheduled a second appointment with Charlie and that... Read More day, Charlie helped me find MY DRESS! I said YES TO THE DRESS that very day. Charlie has a good eye and I am so grateful for his help!

2015-12-02T09:10:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! Best wishes for a long and very happy marriage!

So much fun!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Brittney K

I just have to say that I had the best time shopping at Savvi! I had no idea they had such a fabulous shop in a not so fabulous strip mall! But really what made my experience so amazing was Charlie! He is just a high school student but he is so professional and helpful, not... Read More to mention he was just as excited as I was to play dress up! I think his youth and excitement really helped my experience, he wasn't trying to rush me out and was just lovely! I had originally planned on going to another shop that carried Casablanca Bridal but they did not have the dress that I have been eyeing (which makes no sense to me b/c it is in all the magazines), I was so happy to hear they had it at Savvi since I HAD to try that dress before I made a decision. Not only did they have it, but I loved it and ended up getting it and the price was $250 lower than online. I tried on several other dresses too and really loved the selection. I will be sending my groom back to meet Charlie and I suggest you ask for him as well (especially if you want to have fun during what could be a stressful occasion)! Charlie and my dress get 5 stars!!

2015-12-02T09:04:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! Best wishes for a very happy marriage!

Blah

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Thais L

Just blah. The dresses were pretty, the suits and tuxes were nice, but the manager was rude and we felt very rushed.

Perfect

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Samantha

Barbara was so wonderful to work with. She had great advice and really knows what she is doing. My wedding dress was perfect and everything I dreamed of.

Affordable Gowns

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Jessica T

Savvi has a wide selection of gowns for extremely affordable prices! I was amazed that I got my dream dress for only $600. We shopped around and found similar gowns of far less quality for over $1,000. The service was ok. The shop was really small but they moved to a bigger... Read More location now, so bridal gowns will be more on display instead of just tuxes and bridesmaid dresses.

gorgeous

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Christine B

I went to 4 wedding shops and this one had the best selection for the dress I was looking for. They were very professional and my dress came in within about 6 weeks! I felt like a million dollars in my wedding dress :)

Amazing service except for one lady

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Nicole H

This was the best place I went to try on wedding gowns. I love how you sit down with their books of dresses and select which ones you want to try on. I worked with Ashleigh and Natalie and they were both amazing!! However, there is one lady who I have had to deal with after my... Read More purchase, Denise. She has had a rude attitude every time I have had to return to the store (to pick up my gown and another time to pick up my veil and sash). If it weren't for Denise, I would give Savvi 5 stars. Other than that, the other girls are so nice, so I would definitely recommend going there...just avoid Denise if you can.

Great Service

Reviewed on 12/01/2013 Dorothy G

The people at Savvi are great. We've told everyone we know to get their tuxedos from there.

great service - couldn't buy

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Jenn n

I went to Savvi after making an appointment the day prior. My wedding was only 3 months away at the time and they gals helping me mentioned that I my options were limited as to what designer I could select from. They gave me two designers to choose from. You chose by looking at... Read More photos vs the actual dresses, which I liked because a dress always looks different on a person vs on a hanger. I found two that I really liked and the prices were very affordable (less than $1000). Unfortunately my wedding was so close that I was unable to order from them. I was pretty bummed, but the gal recommended another bridal shop that had a large selection of dresses in a wide variety of sizes that could be purchased off the rack. Although I didn't purchase my gown here, they were super nice, had some great gowns and even steered me to another shop when they couldn't get the dress I wanted in time.

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Veronica T

My husband and I chose Savvi formalwear for the tuxedos for our wedding after using them for multiple charity events. We were very impressed by the staff and the owner, Denise was wonderful. She personally measured my husband and made very helpful suggestions. I would certainly... Read More recommend Savvi to all of my friends and family. We will definitely use them again for formal events and other weddings.

Great Value and Service

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Vickie C

Barbara and Courtney from Savvi Formalwear met all of my attire needs. Barbara was extremely patient and let me try on ~10 dresses and even made recommendations for dresses that might flatter my figure that I had not considered. Once I decided on a beautiful lace mermaid gown,... Read More Barbara made sure my measurements were exact before she ordered it. We also got the bridesmaid dresses from Savvi and they offered my girls a discount because I purchased my wedding gown there. Savvi also threw in a free veil and hair piece. Out of all of the bridal salons I went to in MD, VA, and NC, Savvi offered the best value for my money. Courtney called me whenever an item would arrive at the store so that I could wait to pick up all of the dresses and accessories at one time. Also, I decided at the last minute that I wanted a sash added to my gown and Barbara was able to find a spare stash in the backroom instead of ordering it and having me wait 5 more months, which would cut too close to my wedding date. Last, Barbara personally escorted me to the tailor's next door (Chi's Tailors) who did my bustle and attached my sash. I am very pleased with how everything looks. Barbara from Savvi was fabulous and Courtney was wonderful as well. Highly recommend!

Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Jennifer R

I had found my wedding dress at Bridal Mart in Burlington but I didn't want to drive that far for fittings. My wedding dress designer is Mori Lee and I did a Google search to see which stores in Raleigh carried that design and the style number of my dress. Savvi came up and my... Read More sister and I visited one Sunday afternoon before they closed. I was so excited to find out that they could orders dress and it would only take 3 months. I let Denise know that's bridesmaids would be getting there dresses from there too and she let me the discount she could offer. I was so pleased with my wedding dress when it came in and all of my bridesmaids have been pleased with their dresses. I will definitely recommend Savvi to my friends who are getting married.

Perfect Dress at a Great Price!

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Kylee P

The first time I went to try on wedding dresses, I went to the Burlington Bridal Mart where you pick out things from the floor yourself and try it on in a no-frills, very open dressing room. I found a dress there I really liked, but wasn't sold on buying it on my first day... Read More out. Then came Savvi. Savvi sold the same designer of the dress I liked in Burlington, and actually had that same gown in style. I immediately loved the personal attention I received at Savvi. You receive a book of all the dresses at the store, and you put post it notes on the ones you want to try on. I really like this approach since you aren't just trying to explain what you like but it's not so laid back that you're digging through racks of gowns yourself. The dress I originally liked was the one that I ended up buying at Savvi. The lady I worked with really let me take my time and was not overly pressuring me to buy, but she did give me a discount as this was the first time I had been in the shop. The prices of all the gowns I tried on were below $1,000 but they looked like they cost way more. The only con I can think of is that they only have 3 designers, but if you like a dress from one of these, then you should really go to Savvi. They took my measurements, told me my dress would arrive in 6 months, and it was right on schedule. It fit perfect and was absolutely beautiful! Thanks, Savvi!

Wedding dress boutique

Reviewed on 9/01/2012 Melissa S

They have a good selection of wedding dresses for a small store. Staff was helpful when they are not busy. I would recommend going during the week and making an appointment.