The Special Occasion Specialists

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

5605 Sheridan Rd, Kenosha, WI

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Nikki W

I cannot say it enough, Rich was absolutely amazing! He was our officiant and our DJ, we got so many complements on how wonderful the service was and beautiful! He also had people on the dance floor from the time he started after dinner until our very last dance. Both Paul and... Read More Rich were awesome to work with and very easy to get ahold of! Rich came up on Thursday for our rehearsal and stayed until Saturday morning, plus drove up from Illinois to Green Bay to be there! Can't say enough, would recommend them for years to come!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Melinda V

Paul did a wonderful job on our wedding! I got to hear all the music I had requested and my new husband even got to dance with my 89 year old grandmother to the tune of "You Make Me Feel So Young". The uplighting created an incredible ambiance and we even had a spotlight with... Read More our names and wedding date on it! Everything came together beautifully and Paul was a huge part of that! I'd highly recommend his services to anyone in the market!

Great Music-Excellent DJ

Reviewed on 2/06/2015

Don't look any further, Paul and his crew are the BEST! Everyone knows the life of a party comes from the music and Source 1 DJ knows how to breathe life into a party. The music selection was outstanding and the staff works with you to make sure you get exactly what you... Read More want. I couldn't have wanted any more that I got. The lights set the mood, the music kept the party going strong and every detail was attended too. Source 1 DJ, by far, is an outstanding company to work with and to service your event!

Great music, great price

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Alexandra S

We went with Source 1 DJ for our wedding Sunday, Oct 12, 2014. They were able to do the music for our outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour, and indoor reception. Source 1 had every song we were looking for. Paul was very helpful, and has great taste in music. Our guests, even those... Read More that did not dance, asked for the wedding's playlist because all the songs were great. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Ask about discounts

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 L S

They have a discount for military or if referred by a wedding professional. Great lighting selection.

Paul is the best!

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Holly F

If I were to ever need a DJ again, I would hire Source 1 DJ and have Paul without hesitation. He was accommodating, very flexible in when and where we met, he was so much FUN the day of, and he is very understanding. A glass of water got dropped on one of the uplights and per... Read More the contract he found the groom to let him know (and not me as to not stress me out!). One of our guests with the groom was quite rude to Paul and he kept his cool and was very professional and respectful still!! He ended up fixing the light on his own and did not charge us for the light! He treated the bride (me) like such a queen it made my night! THANKS SO MUCH PAUL!

BEST DJ SERVICES

Reviewed on 3/19/2014 Melissa J

Paul was great! Everything was handled professionally from before the contract to the end of the wedding night. All our questions were answered quickly. He even came to our home for our final meeting. He played everything we requested and did not play anything off of our do not... Read More play list. Everything was amazing from the sound to the lighting to the price.

Great price - Nice employees

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Nicolet C

Everone I spoke to treated us with respect. Affordable price. They were set up and ready to go for the reception before we even walked down the aisle. He kept our guests entertained and helped us to stay on time with everything we wanted to do for the evening.

Review for Source 1 DJ Services

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Tammy S

He played a little of everything. The selection was perfect. I will use him again. Best of all he made us a cd with some of the music.

Review for Source 1 DJ Services

Reviewed on 9/22/2007 Becki E

The owner of the company was great to work with, especially after we had our original DJ fall through. However, he was unable to do our wedding and we had another DJ from the company.;Certain traditions that we requested didn't happen, such as the bridal party dance & the... Read More dollar dance (a specifically requested family tradition). Also, the father-daughter dance was announced at a time when my father had stepped out to use the washroom and when we were waiting for him, the DJ couldn't find a backup song to play.... there was dead silence as I was standing on the dance floor while we tried to find my dad :(

TO Source 1 DJ Services