South Charlotte Banquet Center

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

9009 Bryant Farms rd, Charlotte, NC

Great venue!

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Catherine L

Anne at the South Charlotte Banquet Center was awesome! She was there to answer any question I had and was so easy to work with. She was very calming and didn't cause any stress to the planning. She worked with us with planning the bar menu to organizing the decorations. Highly... Read More recommend this venue and Anne!

A Venue way beyond expectations

Reviewed on 1/14/2012 Cynthia B

Ann and everyone, including the board, at SCBC went way beyond what was expected and my our night so memorable. They worked with us and helped us plan our wedding reception and was more than accomodating on what we wanted. They allowed us to visit as many times as we need to... Read More see the room. They worked very closely with our caterer that night and everything went without a hitch. I felt that the fact this venue was non profit ran by the Knights of Columbus, not only could I have a venue that is willing to provide such a wonderful event as well as give back to charitable organizations, it was a win win situation

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Michelle S

My husband and I hosted our 25th wedding anniversary dinner and dance at the South Charlotte Banquet Center. Ashley and Anne were an awesome duo to work with. They were very accommodating to us and with all of our vendors and ensured that everything went smoothly. The guests are... Read More still commenting on how lovely everything looked and how nice the staff was. This is a very nice and clean venue and I would definitely recommend it for any event.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Kharma B

The South Charlotte Banquet Center was a wonderful place to have a wedding! We had the ceremony outside and the reception on the inside afterwards. It was a June wedding and Anne and Ashley were so gracious since it was hot to allow guests to wait on the inside in the air... Read More conditioning until the ceremony was ready to begin. They set everything up beautifully for the outside and inside and my husband and I were so pleased. The communication throughout the wedding planning stages was wonderful and they put their own added touches on decor where I was unsure of what would be the best option. Their kindness and attention to detail was greatly appreciated during this process. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful place to get married with great people to work with and help you!

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Lorene L

I loved working with Ashley & Anne Obb. They were the best at giving advice and directing you in the way that'll achieve optimum results

this is a GEM!

Reviewed on 11/09/2013 teresa l

Brides- please visit this site before selecting your Charlotte wedding venue, especially if you are working on a tight budget. They have a great rental/catering package and Anne & her team are simply amazing to work with. SCBC was absolutely perfect for our wedding... Read More reception. We had the cocktial hour on the patio and it was beautiful. The outdoor element really gives your event some dimension. The banquet room is very nicely appointed and Anne has a great team that takes care of all of the details. She is so great to work with. I'm pretty sure I drove her crazy, but she was on top of the details and our reception was perfect. I had 153 guests confirmed and the size of the space was just right (unfortunately I had about 20 no shows- so be prepared mentally for that because it will happen). There is ample parking on site which is great for your guests and the restrooms are large with multiple stalls- also really important when considering a venue. The venue is in close proximity to muliple hotels, shopping, churches and restaurants with easy highway access as well. They worked with all of my needs and our day was truly perfect. Anne is very experienced and you will not be disappointed!

Review for South Charlotte Banquet Center

Reviewed on 8/31/2007 TAMMY J

very easy to work with, separate bar area, 3500 sq foot outdoor patio...tons of room