Design Your Grand and Luxurious Wedding....

The Villas of Grand Cypress is a place to create the wedding of your dreams with over 1,500 acres to work with, selecting the back drop for your special day will not be easy but certainly well worth it! Come experience what a GRAND wedding is all about at The Villas of Grand Cypress!

Elopement, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Barn, Country Club, Hotel, Tented

Food + Catering

1 N Jacaranda St, Orlando, FL (407) 239-1940

Excellent

Reviewed on 11/24/2012 Kim D

Everything was perfect! The food was delicious. The entire staff was so helpful and attended to every detail. They were a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend the venue. It was so elegant but intimate at the same time.

Excellent Location for Wedding Rehersal Dinner !

Reviewed on 8/01/2011 Allison Y

I was disappointed that Grand Cypress could not host my wedding day because of availabilty but was glad that I got to use their venue (at least) for my wedding rehearsal. I had many choices of locations and chose the Nine18 Restaurant. The food, staff and presentation was... Read More amazing. They created everything exactly the way I described it. Just Perfect !

Beautiful for wedding ceremony and reception

Reviewed on 4/02/2011 Graciela P

Great place to have both ceremony and reception they provide the food and it is simply amazing and the presentation is perfect the staff is very friendly and very proffessional.

Meet The Manager

Erin Costa

With over four years of experience at the Villas of Grand Cypress, I know the "special spots" on our 1,500-acre resort that make the perfect back drop for your incredible day! I have a passion for assisting Brides unfold the wedding of their dreams at the Villas of Grand Cypress!