Treat Your Wedding Guests to a DIY Welcome Tote
Making a custom logo tote sounds expensive, right? It's not! This DIY welcome tote is cost effective and easy to make thanks to iron-transfer paper. You can use our template or make it your own by printing out whatever phrase or graphic you want—be it a song lyric, a special saying or just something fun. Fill with location-appropriate items and pop in a few insider tips about the area (like brochures or reviews of good restaurants in the area) and finish it off with a sweet note. Guests—especially those who've traveled from far away—will appreciate the gesture. We promise they'll be feeling the love, too!
The Knot "Best Day Ever" template (plus three other options!)
canvas tote bags
snacks and treats
1. Download template and print on iron-transfer paper.
2. Cut decal closely around the printed text.
3. Place template face down on the canvas tote.
4. Iron firmly for 3 minutes at the temperature according to transfer paper instructions.
5. Let the paper cool for 5 minutes before removing.
6. Slowly peel paper backing off the tote.
7. Stuff tote with snacks and treats and top with tissue.