Making a custom logo tote sounds expensive, right? It's not! This DIY welcome tote is cost effective and easy to make thanks to iron-transfer paper. You can use our template or make it your own by printing out whatever phrase or graphic you want—be it a song lyric, a special saying or just something fun. Fill with location-appropriate items and pop in a few insider tips about the area (like brochures or reviews of good restaurants in the area) and finish it off with a sweet note. Guests—especially those who've traveled from far away—will appreciate the gesture. We promise they'll be feeling the love, too!
Put together a welcome tote of your own? Show us by using #theknotDIY on Twitter or Instagram!
The Knot "Best Day Ever" template (plus three other options!)
canvas tote bags
snacks and treats
1. Download template and print on iron-transfer paper.
2. Cut decal closely around the printed text.
3. Place template face down on the canvas tote.
4. Iron firmly for 3 minutes at the temperature according to transfer paper instructions.
5. Let the paper cool for 5 minutes before removing.
6. Slowly peel paper backing off the tote.
7. Stuff tote with snacks and treats and top with tissue.