Is this your business? claim it now

1st Class Entertainment

Austin, TX

Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

106 E 6th St, Austin, TX (512) 983-7368

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Kyle C

You can't go wrong with this guy! He plays the best music to fit the crowd, the mood, and the moment. DJ Steven Sluyter is truly the best wedding DJ! He was my wedding DJ a couple years ago and he is also the DJ at my cousin's wedding recently. He did a fantastic job at our... Read More wedding! We did book him the last minute and he was so helpful in getting all our requests! He was flexible, easy to work with, and fulfilled all the special requests we had. Thanks, DJ Steven Sluyter!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Alice S

We cannot say enough great things about Steven Sluyter! We are so happy that we chose him to be the DJ on our wedding this past September. He was able to connect with the guests and when he communicated on the microphone it was natural and very cool. I would recommend him to... Read More anyone who wants to have the best wedding party. He made my wedding more magical every single moment.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017

Last night part was a blast! I never expected that our DJ would be that great and awesome. DJ Steven Sluyter made everyone on the party dance all night with his beats. My brother, who's the groom, says that they really enjoyed their celebration.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Rosalie P

My friend recommended DJ Steven Sluyter. They work as a team of professionals. My friend really recommended a good one. They are really great at the party.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Brittany S

DJ Steven Sluyter was awesome! He had the wedding crowd dancing all night! He was well organized and was great at providing me with schedules to work off of to make sure I had the music I wanted to play during the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Everyone raved about the... Read More music, he lit the dance floor like a 1970 disco, it was an evening event full of fun. Thanks, DJ Steven Sluyter!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Jesse F

My wife and I got married two weeks ago with Steven Sluyter as our DJ and we could not be happier. Words can't express how great he was throughout the wedding process. We got so many compliments from guests telling us that we had the best DJ ever!! DJ Steven Sluyter was a super... Read More nice guy too!! I highly recommend DJ Steven Sluyter!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Isabelle S

Our wedding was very non-traditional and DJ Steven Sluyter did every single thing he could to make everything go smoothly. He listened to what I wanted and delivered. He did an excellent job with our wedding, and the music perfectly pitched for the evening. The first dance went... Read More really well! We already have friends asking for his contact info! Great job DJ Steven Sluyter!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Kayla H

Hands down the greatest DJ I've ever known! We worked with Steven Sluyter for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier! His passion as a DJ truly shows through all our conversations, emails and through his work. He had the dance floor up and dancing all night! We can't say... Read More enough good things about DJ Steven Sluyter! But, thank you for giving us a wonderful night.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Cedric Jonh P

I highly recommend DJ Steven Sluyter! From the original call with DJ Steven to the very last moments of the evening, He was extremely professional and accommodating. He had great recommendations during the planning process and accommodated the different tastes in music that my... Read More wife and I had as well as our guests. Overall it was an amazing night!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Wila D

My friend recommended me Steven Sluyter for our wedding DJ and reception. I never regretted calling his team. They are very professional and approachable. The music is great that makes our night perfect.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Camille M

Steven Sluyter is the best wedding DJ. He is very professional and gave an all-out performance. My sister and her husband are very satisfied with them.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Haley W

I'm very happy that we worked with Steven Sluyter. Our wedding day became successful and really awesome because of his team. They are indeed professional and very approachable.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Emma P

My friend invited me to her party. I am so amazed because their DJ is really cool. He really knows what his listeners and guests wanted to enjoy. I've got a blast from my friend's party with Dj Steven Sluyter.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Alice P

DJ Steven Sluyter is really awesome. We had a very successful night because of them. I am very satisfied that I worked with his group. Very considerate and approachable to the guest.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ariane M

DJ Steven Sluyter really knows what he was doing. The party was amazingly awesome! I can never forget the night that he rocks on the stage and plays his music.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Scarlett C

Having DJ Steven Sluyter as our DJ for one of our unforgettable moments makes the celebration perfect. I'm really happy that we called them. His team are very approachable and knows what we really wanted. They are very considerate when it comes to their clients.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Alexa M

Steven Sluyter is really awesome and fantastic. I can say that my sister's wedding celebration became more exciting because of them. He make their night very unforgettable. The reception area is amazingly beautiful. His team really make it like in the fairytales. His music and... Read More beats make a blast for everyone really enjoyed the night.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ken F

If you're looking for a DJ that can make your celebration extra special, DJ Steven Sluyter is perfect for your fantastic night. They hold wedding celebrations and indoor/outdoor parties. They can guarantee that they will give the best music and program just for you. He knows how... Read More to make everyone dance on the dance floor for his amazing DJing. We've once worked for them and we never regretted calling them. I am planning again to have them on our family get together celebration.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kendra R

Me and my husband are so happy that DJ Steven Sluyter is the one who caters us in our wedding celebration night. The music is really energetic and mesmerizing that we really enjoyed our night. Our guests are really delighted with them. The reception area is awesomely magical... Read More perfect for our unforgettable moment. I honestly love his team for making our special day successful and fantastic one.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Jessica F

After our wedding last Saturday, my husband and I can pat our past selves on the back for making the decision to hire 1st Class Entertainment as our DJ. Blake was very responsive from our first email onward, and he made sure we had everything we needed. My husband and I, as well... Read More as our friends and family, love to get out on the dance floor and put on a show. Thanks to Blake, our dance party was everything and MORE. Add in his very reasonable rates and you got yourself your DJ.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Allison L

Blake did an amazing job at our reception this weekend! We gave him our list and he was prepared with all that we asked for. We had unique songs and he played all of them! We weren't planning on having him play music for our dinner, but he got set up super quick during our... Read More turn around time and he was ready to go! We were so appreciative of that! We had an outdoor and indoor reception so the special touch of a wireless speaker was also perfect. If you are looking for a club type feel and everyone staying on the dance floor then this is your guy! The only negative was playing 3-4 polka/ waltz's in a row which are really fast and we couldn't keep going during all of them. Bottom line, us and our guests had a great time dancing the night away!!! Our wedding coordinator even commented on how great he was and will recommend him to others using our venue!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Courtney C

First I have to say, if you want a party, BLAKE HUNTER is your MAN! Holy moly he did such a great job DJing our wedding and we had such a blast. A great DJ makes an atmosphere to get the best videos and pictures and Blake definitely gave us that. We are SO thankful we chose him... Read More to be our DJ.

DJ Steven Sluyter is THE BEST

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Sammi W

My husband and I used First Class Entertainment for our DJ services for our wedding on 11/14/15. DJ Steven Sluyter was at our venue's open house, and thank god he was because he turned out to be perfect. He perfectly executed the ceremony music, controlled the flow of the entire... Read More reception during dinner, toasts, cake cutting etc., keeping guests informed on where to be, and then had the dance floor bumpin' all night long. My littlest cousins were dancing, and even my great grandparents were tapping their feet! He did great with the song selection. We can't recommend him enough!

I would be wary of this vendor!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Victoria S

I am usually a very optimistic person about service, but was not pleased with this vendor. For one, the DJ announced my husband and I incorrectly. I am very proud of my identity and he did not take that into consideration one bit. Also, the owner of the company was very late to... Read More every meeting we had with him. He also did not keep up with his email in the slightest. You could tell that this company was a pet project and not his top priority - not something you want when planning the most important day of your life! The DJ played the songs that I wanted for each special moment, but that was about it. I was disappointed, but thankfully every other vendor was spectacular to make up for it.

Awesome

Reviewed on 3/29/2015 Katrina T

This DJ came with my wedding package at Casa Blanca, Blake was our DJ and he was awesome. He listened to all the songs we wanted and gave us ideas for certain songs. I loved it.