MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

106 E 6th St, Austin, TX (512) 983-7368

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Victoria G

If you book DJ Steven Sluyter, you will not be disappointed. Steven took our reception to the next level. It could not have been better. They exceeded every expectation and our guests really loved them. I would recommend them to any couple getting married.

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Bryan D

Definitely, hire Steven Sluyter for your wedding! He was so nice and so helpful at my wedding last two months ago. DJ Steven Sluyter was really great! He really catered to our personal music tastes and knew how to read the room and keep people dancing. I would recommend him to... Read More everyone! Such a good sport!

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Benjamin R

Hands down to DJ Steven Sluyter who made our wedding the best dance party we could have ever imagined. He did an awesome job DJing our wedding. He was communicative and responsive to our ideas and questions from the start. Steven Sluyter helped balance our enthusiasm with his... Read More experience for how to get the most out of our reception. Highly recommended! Best in the business!

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Bill H

There are not enough words for me to say about how good Steven Sluyter was! He made our wedding a party from beginning to end and played music that the crowd loved. We danced the night away and everyone raved about the DJ and the music. A huge shoutout and thank you to DJ... Read More Steven Sluyter for making my dream wedding come true and giving me the best day of my life.

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Gabriel W

Having Steven Sluyter was the best idea ever me and my wife had. It was a pleasure to working with Steven Sluyter and he was very flexible with meeting us since we were an out of state couple. Steven really made us feel completely comfortable with the music, photos, and overall... Read More entertainment. Thank you for the wonderful night!

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 andrea t

So far the best DJ I have worked with. I was the wedding planner for my sister’s wedding party. It was actually a surprise wedding, me and her fiancée planned. Everything was already set up and it was only 3 days before the wedding and I haven’t booked a DJ for the wedding.... Read More Luckily we found DJ Steven Sluyter and he was a big savior. He answered my emails immediately and he also helped me with the preparation of the wedding. Overall, it was really a great day to remember. Thank you so much, DJ Steven Sluyter.

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Ashton L

Steven Sluyter is the perfect DJ you should hire for your wedding party or any kind of party. I was really lucky he was our DJ. He was always present in planning out the wedding party, his ideas were very creative. I’m so glad I worked with Steven Sluyter. He was very... Read More professional, flexible and very charming. I recommend him to everyone who needs a DJ with the skills, talent, and charm.

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Lance W

My husband and I recently got married and had the joy of Blake DJing our wedding! Not only was Blake professional and kind our wedding was a blast! Our friends have been telling us for days how much fun they had! His song selections were perfect!! If you have the chance to work... Read More with Blake take it! He’s affordable and good at what he does!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Sabrina B

My husband and I just recently got married and since the wedding, we are still getting so many feedbacks about our DJ in our wedding party, DJ Steven Sluyter. He made our wedding so memorable. He was more than just an MC/DJ, he also acted as a wedding coordinator and made sure... Read More the day ran smoothly once we were at the reception. He went above and beyond to make sure we had the perfect wedding. Thank you so much, Steven Sluyter, for the amazing night!

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Anabel D

Steve Sluyter is a very professional and charming. My brother helped me book a DJ for my wedding. We definitely chose the right DJ for us. He was very flexible, talented and friendly. Everyone was dancing all night, there was no room for any dull moment. The overwhelming comment... Read More I heard from our friends and family was that this was the best wedding they ever attended. DJ Steven Sluyter played a big part in making our perfect day. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Hannah T

He made our wedding party flawlessly smooth and memorable. I loved how our DJ, Steven Sluyter helped us plan our wedding and it turned out exactly what we wanted and played everything we asked for. I also loved that he was able to really read the crowd and play exactly was... Read More needed at the right time. Overall, he was just amazing and we were just a happy and blessed customers! Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 amilia s

Simply put this in mind. Steven Sluyter is the wedding-DJ-to-hire-for! He was really great at our wedding. Energetic, flexible, and helpful. Not to mention, he's talented in selecting and playing music overall as he kept the party going and the guests were all happy they had a... Read More great time. Keep up the good work, DJ Steven Sluyter!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Zoe W

Don't look further, DJ Steven Sluyter is a real deal. We had him at our event party last Saturday and he did an amazing job! Empty chairs everywhere and one full dance floor. He knew what to play and how to keep our everyone organized at the same time. I definitely will be... Read More booking him for our next big event! Keep up the good work, DJ Steven Sluyter!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Amy S

DJ Steven Sluyter was absolutely fantastic! He had such an easy setup and was so professional. He had great energy and knew exactly how to keep everyone out on the dancefloor. I recommend him to everyone and I will book again without a doubt!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Lily T

I'm really happy with how my wedding turned out with the help of DJ Steven Sluyter. He was so amazing, the crowd loves him and he was so great in choosing music for every moment in the event. All of my guests told me how good he was that night and was flexible with the timeline... Read More when we ran late, or early. He didn’t skip a beat that night and kept the night fun and lively. DJ Steven Sluyter is worth every penny!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Clara M

I book an amazing DJ for my wedding last month. He was skillful and incredible. DJ Steven Sluyter was a fantastic MC and had our guests entertained. He was also an amazing DJ a lot of people came up to us after the wedding and asked us how we found him. I was really overwhelmed... Read More by the event and the feedbacks. Thanks, DJ Steven Sluyter!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Logan D

A wedding is a very sacred ceremony for me and I wanted my wedding to be perfect as I imagined it. I was in luck the moment we hired DJ Steven Sluyter. He did a great job as MC during the reception and his DJ skills were incredible. The dance floor was full all night as people... Read More had a great time dancing the night away. Overall, it was an incredible day! DJ Steven Sluyter is really romantic when it comes to weddings, and he wanted the best for us. And we finally got it! Thanks to you, DJ Steven Sluyter.

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Florence B

Glad that we chose DJ Steven Sluyter to be our DJ at my wedding. He was a good listener and accommodated all the ideas presented. We worked together to create a playlist for the reception as well as the entourage and recessional music for the ceremony. Overall it was a great... Read More wedding. Thank you for the big help, DJ Steven Sluyter.

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Clara B

I had the best wedding party last night with my talented DJ Steven Sluyter. I sent him several emails the night before my wedding with last minute song additions and he even spliced songs together for our father/daughter dance. The suggestions he made for songs were right on... Read More throughout the night, but he also made a point to play the ones we requested. Great DJ!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Maude L

DJ Steven Sluyter was an amazing DJ at our wedding last weekend! I was very impressed with his attention to detail and professionalism. I love working with DJs who take charge and follow a timeline but also work alongside the coordinator to ensure that everything runs smooth.... Read More Thank you so much for everything DJ Steven Sluyter!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Matthew C

My wedding was the most memorable event of my life! Thanks to DJ Steven Sluyter, we could've been very stress about the whole event. But he was always there to help us plan and gave us such great ideas! The party was a blast! We had so many feedbacks from the guests telling us... Read More how great he was and how much fun they were having. Keep it up, DJ Steven Sluyter!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Alice C

We had so much fun last night because of DJ Steven Sluyter! He was so professional and made a fantastic playlist that kept the dance floor packed the whole night. We are so thankful for the wonderful memories he helped us make! Rock on, DJ Steven Sluyter!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Isabelle J

DJ Steven Sluyter is the best DJ I have ever worked with. Very professional and knows what his listeners wanted to hear. Having him in your party is really not a waste of money.

Reviewed on 12/14/2017

Having a DJ in your wedding celebration can surely make your party extra special. My friend is so nice because he recommended me the best DJ in the town. DJ Steven Sluyter is amazingly talented. He gave his all-out performance in my sister's wedding celebration. Together with... Read More his team, the party goes perfectly awesome.

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Kyle C

You can't go wrong with this guy! He plays the best music to fit the crowd, the mood, and the moment. DJ Steven Sluyter is truly the best wedding DJ! He was my wedding DJ a couple years ago and he is also the DJ at my cousin's wedding recently. He did a fantastic job at our... Read More wedding! We did book him the last minute and he was so helpful in getting all our requests! He was flexible, easy to work with, and fulfilled all the special requests we had. Thanks, DJ Steven Sluyter!