Absolutely Country

Pilot Mountain , NC

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Absolutely Country

Nestled in the heart of Pilot Mountain is Absolutely Country Wedding Barn and Event Center . The barn officially opened for business in January of 2015. The renovation process made a already gorgeous place become spectacular! It has already been the backdrop for several wedding dreams come true! We have three distinct areas to fully accommodate your next event. The first is our gorgeous, rustic barn complete with elegant lighting, spectacular bride's and groom's rooms, bathroom & large kitchen. A paved, lighted walkway takes you to the next area - our covered, outdoor arena with Edison lighting which is perfect for receptions or parties. The third area is our recently completed fire pit.

• Outdoor - Covered

Barn

Rentals + Equipment

Pilot Mountain , NC (336) 577-7369

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Kendra B

I wanted to take a minute and let everyone know how incredible this venue is! If you're looking for the perfect country rustic chic place to get married this is it! From day one, Michelle, the owner was kind enough to answer all of our questions and really help us tailor our big... Read More day to exactly what we wanted. The venue also provides a lot of "extras" that you wont find at any other venue. My husband and I couldn't possibly any happier with our decision to get married here! Our guests continually commented on how beautiful and peaceful the venue was and our families were so thankful for all of the help and warmth from the venue owner. I STRONGLY suggest you take the time to visit Absolutely Country and have your country wedding dreams come true here!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Taylor G

The venue owner was amazing! Coordinated everything, answered all of my questions, even timed the ceremony walking in and out and had someone to run the music during the ceremony. She calmly put up with all of our chaos and made sure everything went perfectly. The venue turned... Read More out BEYOND gorgeous and was everything I imagined it would be. I couldn't be more happy with this choice of venue and would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Heather M

I do NOT recommend this venue. I had my wedding here and I seriously regret it. My first few meetings with Michelle (the owner) were great! She was very nice and told us all the rules and there were only a couple of things not allowed, such as liquor without a liquor license and... Read More glass. As the time grew closer, I began to figure out that because I was having a Sunday wedding and got a cheaper price for doing so, I did not get treated the same way as other brides. The person having their wedding on Saturday got to have the venue already decorated and did not have to be out until 2am Sunday morning (my wedding day). Then Michelle said that I could not show up until 10am because she wanted to go to church. This left me only 6 hours to get everyone ready, everything decorated and ready (which did not happen). She had also promised help setting up, that did not happen either. As the time grew closer to the ceremony, she threatened to lock my dad out of the top gate at the driveway. My grandparents had got lost and my dad needed to go find them at the end of the street. She then told me if I was not ready on time, she would start the ceremony without me!! Really?? How do you plan on starting the ceremony without the bride!!! Therefore, my hair and makeup were rushed and were not to my liking. When my dad and I were walking down, Michelle was behind me and ended up in everyone of my photos. This would have been okay except the attire she was wearing was no pleasing. She had on green khaki cargo pants and a purple spaghetti strapped shirt that her "womanly features" were showing through the front. I received many complaints from my guests that had children about how inappropriate her choice of clothing was. My guests were made to park in the grass instead of the promised gravel lot. So the second it began to sprinkle, nearly all my guests left because they did not want their cars getting stuck in her yard that you need a four wheeler to navigate through. At the end when it came time to clean up, she told me that fake leaves were not allowed and that every single one needed to be picked up. She made one of my groomsmen stand out in the pouring rain with a flashlight picking up fake leaves out of her yard. He was sick after my wedding because of this. When it came time to leave, my mom spoke with her about getting our deposit back. She said they would take later. Once she finally did answer my moms texts and calls, she said we would not be getting our deposit back due to using fake leaves and dumping grease down her barn!!! We had no food items with grease. Also, it was pouring rain so how would we have been able to do that? My mom had to argue with her for nearly a month before agreed to a half deposit to be returned, which took over 3 weeks to receive. Absolutely Country? More like Absolutely Ridiculous. I highly regret my wedding being held here. There is somewhere I would recommend, which is The Farmhouse Siloam. Kelliegh is great and was very helpful with my Wedding Shower. She hand made all of my decorations and does the same for weddings as well as use of the house the night before with spa treatments!! Please take my advice and save yourself a disappointed and crushed bride, and go somewhere else.