Absolutely Country

Pilot Mountain , NC

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Absolutely Country

Nestled in the heart of Pilot Mountain is Absolutely Country Wedding Barn and Event Center . The barn officially opened for business in January of 2015. The renovation process made a already gorgeous place become spectacular! It has already been the backdrop for several wedding dreams come true! We have three distinct areas to fully accommodate your next event. The first is our gorgeous, rustic barn complete with elegant lighting, spectacular bride's and groom's rooms, bathroom & large kitchen. A paved, lighted walkway takes you to the next area - our covered, outdoor arena with Edison lighting which is perfect for receptions or parties. The third area is our recently completed fire pit.

• Outdoor - Covered

Barn

Rentals + Equipment

Pilot Mountain , NC (336) 577-7369

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Kendra B

I wanted to take a minute and let everyone know how incredible this venue is! If you're looking for the perfect country rustic chic place to get married this is it! From day one, Michelle, the owner was kind enough to answer all of our questions and really help us tailor our big... Read More day to exactly what we wanted. The venue also provides a lot of "extras" that you wont find at any other venue. My husband and I couldn't possibly any happier with our decision to get married here! Our guests continually commented on how beautiful and peaceful the venue was and our families were so thankful for all of the help and warmth from the venue owner. I STRONGLY suggest you take the time to visit Absolutely Country and have your country wedding dreams come true here!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Taylor G

The venue owner was amazing! Coordinated everything, answered all of my questions, even timed the ceremony walking in and out and had someone to run the music during the ceremony. She calmly put up with all of our chaos and made sure everything went perfectly. The venue turned... Read More out BEYOND gorgeous and was everything I imagined it would be. I couldn't be more happy with this choice of venue and would recommend it to anyone.