Book Your Wedding with Bay Ridge Manor

A BALLROOM IN BROOKLYN, NY

Special events truly are special at the Bay Ridge Manor. Located in Brooklyn, New York, the venue features exquisite style and location in the heart of Bay Ridge. For over 40 years, the wedding venue has been famous for its precise attention to detail and personalized services that sculpt the true significance and beauty of a wedding day. The Bay Ridge Manor hosts both wedding ceremonies and receptions.

The venue accommodates from 40 to 250 guests in a grand style. The following space options are available for weddings:

Crystal Ballroom. The Crystal Ballroom features impressive architecture that is beautifully accented with crystal chandelier lights and wall sconces with high ceilings and arched doorways, along with a magnificently polished wooden floor. The room is available for wedding receptions.

Imperial Room. The Imperial Room is handsomely romantic with a wonderfully intimate feel. The room is used for wedding ceremonies and receptions, featuring sparkling, soft lighting and fabulous windows. The setting for the altar is warm and elegant, with a backdrop of arched windows with rich drapes. The layout of the room is spacious for table arrangements and a dance floor.

The Bay Ridge Manor is a full-service wedding venue that specializes in the elegance of a couple's wedding. The venue's wedding planner is magnificently talented, working closely with couples to ensure the wedding day of their dreams.

The Bay Ridge Manor is renowned for its on-site American/Continental cuisine, featuring fabulous food selections like baked clams and broccoli and cheddar squares. Brides and their bridesmaids have the use of the bridal suite on the day of the event.

The venue requires a security deposit, along with a signed contract to secure the venue for an event date. Couples are advised to contact the venue well in advance, as it quickly books. Reservations can be made as far as two years in advance.

The Bay Ridge Manor offers valet parking the day of the event.

Unique weddings that last a lifetime are coordinated at the Bay Ridge Manor. The venue offers brides and grooms magnificent elegance, with all the personal touches that make a wedding day truly beautiful.

Couples can relax and enjoy their wedding days as each intricate detail is attended to with the fabulous services of the event planner and a wonderful staff. For wedding parties with out-of-town guests, guests have the selection of nearby accommodations and the exciting attractions of Brooklyn. Other perks include:

• Personalized services
  • Proximity to the Brooklyn Bridge
  • Close to Coney Island and Luna Park, where some couples opt to take photographs

Brooklyn's best kept secret, truly a hidden gem.

The path to "happily ever after" begins at the beautifully renovated Bay Ridge Manor. True elegance with outstanding service and superb cuisine. Family owned and operated for over 30 years, the Bay Ridge Manor takes pride in personal service and paying attention to every detail making your day a truly memorable one.

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

476 76th St, Brooklyn, NY (718) 748-8855

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Cristina C

Thank you so much Bay Ridge Manor! They truly allowed us to have a one-of-a-kind wedding. Our guests had an amazing time and could NOT stop raving about the food. Thank you so much Jackie, Erin, and Patrick!

2017-07-26T10:31:36 Response from the vendor

Hello Cristina, Thank you so much for your kind words. You were a pleasure to work with and we are very happy you choose to work with us at the Bay Ridge Manor for your wedding. We wish you, your husband and family all the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/26/2016

What can I say about the Bay Ridge Manor??? First of all, I planned my entire event from 950 miles away. Erin, the banquet manager, and her team were nothing less than AMAZING. They were very considerate of what I wanted and my desires for my event. They made everything work and... Read More did everything I asked without a problem. During the actual event, Tracey was THE BEST! She made sure that everything was seamless and smooth, and if it ever appeared to veer left, she was ON IT! Lol. Several of my guests made the joke that "everyone needs a Tracey in their lives!" This whole team was amazing. The value of what you get is no comparison to the cost! This venue is extremely cost-friendly and they really make magic happen. I could not believe how amazing everything was! The food from what I heard was amazing as well. Tracey brought my husband and I our food but in natural fashion we were too busy to eat. Lol. If I ever have another event in NY, BRM will forever be my venue of choice. My guests loved everything. Everything was just as I wanted and dreamed for it to be. I couldn't have found a better venue for my anniversary reception. Thank you guys for everything!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016

My Daughter and her Fiancé went to speak to the Manager, Erin Golden, about a year ago. They were very happy with Erin and sold on having their wedding there. Well it is now a year later and the couple got married yesterday. I cannot say enough about the Bay Ridge Manor. The... Read More food was great, the staff helpful and professional. Tracy handled the details all night to make sure everything was running smoothly. I even spoke to one of the servers, Jo Ann, who, when I told I hadn't eaten all day, she offered to go make me a plate at the cocktail hour. Everyone had a wonderful time. There was so much food at the cocktail hour that some of the guests thought it was the dinner! If you are looking for the perfect venue, this is as good as it gets.

Reviewed on 7/10/2016

Perfection!

Reviewed on 1/04/2014 Cecilia B

We had our wedding at The Bay Ridge Manor and it exceeded all of our expectations. Everything was beautiful, organized and the food was delicious. Our guests are still letting us know how much they enjoyed the wedding how good the food was and how professional and helpful the... Read More staff was. We have no complaints we are extremely happy with our choice. Thank you for making our wedding day absolutely special!

MET OUR NEEDS

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 ANGELICA C

I can't thank Bay Ridge enough for all their help throughout the planning of my wedding. Jackie was always available when we needed her. She made it so easy for us and we never felt rushed while doing our contract. Our Maitre'D Tracey was awesome! Anything we needed that night,... Read More Tracey was on it right away. The food and cake were Great! Thank you so much Bay Ridge!!!

Bay Ridge Manor

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Annia G

I had my reception there for my wedding this last September, they did a beautiful job of decorating the room in my colors, the staff was very friendly and helpful and met all of my needs. The food was delicious and affordable. All of our guest were happy and impressed with how... Read More beautiful the Crystal Room was for our wedding.

Beatiful Bridal Shower

Reviewed on 10/01/2011 Tara A

My parents threw me a surprise Bridal Shower at the Bay Ridge Manor. It was easily assessable from the 5 boroughs. There was no detail that went overlooked. The entire staff worked so hard. The food was delicious and we received many compliments from our guests. We were in... Read More the smaller room upstairs. The Bridal shower was very reasonable and it included a Wishing Well and other Bridal shower items. The cake was also included.

Review for Bay Ridge Manor

Reviewed on 9/11/2007 Jennifer B

The food was excellent, the drinks were made well, the atmosphere was intimate;They told us if we booked for 125 people the hall would be to ourselves and that night found out that they were having a sweet 16 downstairs and when booking asked if the family could come early for... Read More pictures and when they arrived early could not sit down because they were still cleaning up from the previous party

Review for Bay Ridge Manor

Reviewed on 8/27/2007 Nicole B

We loved every aspect of our reception. It was exactly what we dreamed it would be.

Meet The Manager

Erin Golden

Hello, my name is Erin Golden. I have spent my career in the customer service field and it is my passion. Nothing makes me happier than a happy client during each and every interaction. Here at the Bay Ridge Manor we are a family business and each member of the Golden family will make sure every detail of your wedding is realized and brought to life. You should leave feeling like you have not only had an amazing experience, but have developed a relationship with us! Working on your wedding or special event is something we take very seriously and we hope to have the opportunity to work with you