Bay Ridge Manor

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

476 76th St, Brooklyn, NY

Bay Ridge Manor

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Annia G

I had my reception there for my wedding this last September, they did a beautiful job of decorating the room in my colors, the staff was very friendly and helpful and met all of my needs. The food was delicious and affordable. All of our guest were happy and impressed with how... Read More beautiful the Crystal Room was for our wedding.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016

What can I say about the Bay Ridge Manor??? First of all, I planned my entire event from 950 miles away. Erin, the banquet manager, and her team were nothing less than AMAZING. They were very considerate of what I wanted and my desires for my event. They made everything work and... Read More did everything I asked without a problem. During the actual event, Tracey was THE BEST! She made sure that everything was seamless and smooth, and if it ever appeared to veer left, she was ON IT! Lol. Several of my guests made the joke that "everyone needs a Tracey in their lives!" This whole team was amazing. The value of what you get is no comparison to the cost! This venue is extremely cost-friendly and they really make magic happen. I could not believe how amazing everything was! The food from what I heard was amazing as well. Tracey brought my husband and I our food but in natural fashion we were too busy to eat. Lol. If I ever have another event in NY, BRM will forever be my venue of choice. My guests loved everything. Everything was just as I wanted and dreamed for it to be. I couldn't have found a better venue for my anniversary reception. Thank you guys for everything!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016

My Daughter and her Fiancé went to speak to the Manager, Erin Golden, about a year ago. They were very happy with Erin and sold on having their wedding there. Well it is now a year later and the couple got married yesterday. I cannot say enough about the Bay Ridge Manor. The... Read More food was great, the staff helpful and professional. Tracy handled the details all night to make sure everything was running smoothly. I even spoke to one of the servers, Jo Ann, who, when I told I hadn't eaten all day, she offered to go make me a plate at the cocktail hour. Everyone had a wonderful time. There was so much food at the cocktail hour that some of the guests thought it was the dinner! If you are looking for the perfect venue, this is as good as it gets.

Reviewed on 7/10/2016

Perfection!

Reviewed on 1/04/2014 Cecilia B

We had our wedding at The Bay Ridge Manor and it exceeded all of our expectations. Everything was beautiful, organized and the food was delicious. Our guests are still letting us know how much they enjoyed the wedding how good the food was and how professional and helpful the... Read More staff was. We have no complaints we are extremely happy with our choice. Thank you for making our wedding day absolutely special!

MET OUR NEEDS

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 ANGELICA C

I can't thank Bay Ridge enough for all their help throughout the planning of my wedding. Jackie was always available when we needed her. She made it so easy for us and we never felt rushed while doing our contract. Our Maitre'D Tracey was awesome! Anything we needed that night,... Read More Tracey was on it right away. The food and cake were Great! Thank you so much Bay Ridge!!!

Beatiful Bridal Shower

Reviewed on 10/01/2011 Tara A

My parents threw me a surprise Bridal Shower at the Bay Ridge Manor. It was easily assessable from the 5 boroughs. There was no detail that went overlooked. The entire staff worked so hard. The food was delicious and we received many compliments from our guests. We were in... Read More the smaller room upstairs. The Bridal shower was very reasonable and it included a Wishing Well and other Bridal shower items. The cake was also included.

Review for Bay Ridge Manor

Reviewed on 9/11/2007 Jennifer B

The food was excellent, the drinks were made well, the atmosphere was intimate;They told us if we booked for 125 people the hall would be to ourselves and that night found out that they were having a sweet 16 downstairs and when booking asked if the family could come early for... Read More pictures and when they arrived early could not sit down because they were still cleaning up from the previous party

Review for Bay Ridge Manor

Reviewed on 8/27/2007 Nicole B

We loved every aspect of our reception. It was exactly what we dreamed it would be.

Meet The Manager

Erin Golden

Hello, my name is Erin Golden. I have spent my career in the customer service field and it is my passion. Nothing makes me happier than a happy client during each and every interaction. Here at the Bay Ridge Manor we are a family business and each member of the Golden family will make sure each detail of your wedding is realized and brought to life. You should leave feeling like you have not only had an amazing experience, but have developed a relationship with us! Working on your wedding or special event is something we take very seriously and we hope to have the opportunity to work with you!