Bay Ridge Manor

Brooklyn, NY

Capacity: Up to 250 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Brooklyn's best kept secret, truly a hidden gem.

The path to "happily ever after" begins at the beautifully renovated Bay Ridge Manor. True elegance with outstanding service and superb cuisine. Family owned and operated, the Bay Ridge Manor takes pride in paying attention to every detail making your day a truly memorable one.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall

476 76th St, Brooklyn, NY

Bay Ridge Manor

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Annia G

I had my reception there for my wedding this last September, they did a beautiful job of decorating the room in my colors, the staff was very friendly and helpful and met all of my needs. The food was delicious and affordable. All of our guest were happy and impressed with how beautiful the Crystal Room was for our wedding.

Perfection!

Reviewed on 1/04/2014 Cecilia B

We had our wedding at The Bay Ridge Manor and it exceeded all of our expectations. Everything was beautiful, organized and the food was delicious. Our guests are still letting us know how much they enjoyed the wedding how good the food was and how professional and helpful the staff was. We have no complaints we are extremely happy with our choice. Thank you for making our wedding day absolutely special!

2/19/2014 Response from Angel, the member

How much did you pay per person? What day of the week was it?

MET OUR NEEDS

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 ANGELICA C

I can't thank Bay Ridge enough for all their help throughout the planning of my wedding. Jackie was always available when we needed her. She made it so easy for us and we never felt rushed while doing our contract. Our Maitre'D Tracey was awesome! Anything we needed that night, Tracey was on it right away. The food and cake were Great! Thank you so much Bay Ridge!!!

Beatiful Bridal Shower

Reviewed on 10/01/2011 Tara A

My parents threw me a surprise Bridal Shower at the Bay Ridge Manor. It was easily assessable from the 5 boroughs. There was no detail that went overlooked. The entire staff worked so hard. The food was delicious and we received many compliments from our guests. We were in the smaller room upstairs. The Bridal shower was very reasonable and it included a Wishing Well and other Bridal shower items. The cake was also included.

Review for Bay Ridge Manor

Reviewed on 9/11/2007 Jennifer B

The food was excellent, the drinks were made well, the atmosphere was intimate;They told us if we booked for 125 people the hall would be to ourselves and that night found out that they were having a sweet 16 downstairs and when booking asked if the family could come early for pictures and when they arrived early could not sit down because they were still cleaning up from the previous party

Review for Bay Ridge Manor

Reviewed on 8/27/2007 Nicole B

We loved every aspect of our reception. It was exactly what we dreamed it would be.

TO Bay Ridge Manor