Chapel at Ana Villa

The Colony, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Chapel at Ana Villa

Serving the Dallas, Texas, area, the Chapel at Ana Villa provides a lovely backdrop to any wedding day. Designed with romance in mind, this venue covers all wedding day needs from an onsite Spanish-style chapel to a lushly appointed bridal room and a choice of two ballrooms. Picturesque grounds complete the ambience.

Any bride would be thrilled to get ready in one of the lavish bridal suites, which are brimming with amenities to keep the bridal party comfortable and looking good. The wedding ceremony takes place in the Spanish-inspired chapel. Designed with a dramatic wrought iron staircase and a front wall of arched windows, the chapel provides a beautiful place for guests to watch you say, "I do." A state-of-the-art sound system ensures that every guest hears your wedding vows.

Complete your wedding day by dancing the night away in one of two ballrooms at the Chapel at Ana Villa. Spanish architectural details carry through in both ballrooms, giving the whole day a unique feel from start to finish.

The Grand Ballroom is ideal for gala weddings of up to 275 guests. With a 21-foot ceiling, a roomy patio and wrought iron chandeliers framing a large fireplace, this space is a stunning spot for guests to eat, dance and socialize.

La Cava , which is Spanish for "wine cellar," accommodates more intimate gatherings with a maximum capacity of 160. A private gate and cozy brick accents set the atmosphere of this space.

The management team at the Chapel at Ana Villa works with you to create your vision for your wedding day. The location is available for weddings and events seven days a week, year round. The site only includes space for an indoor function. The venue offers catering and bar services, and you can opt for a buffet or plated meals with the cuisine of your choice. The Chapel at Ana Villa happily provides a list of preferred vendors to meet wedding day requirements.

Email or call the venue for specials, because a new special is posted on the first of each month. The Chapel at Ana Villa is an award-winning ceremony and reception site that has been included in The Knot Hall of Fame.

The Chapel at Ana Villa's luxuriously appointed bridal suites include:

• 14-foot professionally lighted makeup counters
  • Three-way mirrors to view your wedding attire from every angle
  • Flat-screen monitor system so you can watch your guests arrive

A Walters Wedding Estates Venue

Welcome to Chapel at Ana Villa, a Walters Wedding Estates Venue. Our Spanish Inspired Venue is the perfect location for your wedding and accommodates 350 guests. Our chapel creates the perfect backdrop for you and your guests. Designed with walls of windows, beautiful staircase, and gorgeous chandeliers you will fall in love with the surroundings. For your reception, choose between two uniquely designed spaces. Our Grand Ballroom embodies drama and sophistication with featuring a charming fireplace, grand staircase, and spacious patio. For a more intimate reception, our La Cava Ballroom accommodates 140 guests and is designed to embody characteristics of a Spanish wine room. The exposed brick walls, chandeliers, and barreled ceiling set an atmosphere reminiscent of a gorgeous wine cellar.

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

5921 Stone Creek Dr., The Colony, TX (972) 624-8017

Effortless Perfection

Reviewed on 8/03/2014 Ashley R

Even when The Chapel at Ana Villa was just a concept--not finished being built--I knew I had to book it. It has that romantic European, almost Romeo and Juliet-esque feel to it. When it was finished, it far exceeded my expectations. PROS: - The venue is absolutely stunning.... Read More The chapel is filled with natural light and adorable details. I barely had to decorate because it didn't need sprucing up. This venue has such a distinct flavor already. - The bridal suites have excellent gorgeous little touches like jaw-dropping chandeliers. There's a TV that shows us the entrance and chapel so we can be a part of what's going on outside the suite during the big day. - The ballroom we used, La Cava, had a beautiful arched ceiling and looked like a winery. Loved the feel. - The other ballroom is gorgeous and has a Titanic/Beauty and the Beast staircase (wish I could've gotten a pic on it!) Also jaw-dropping. - My coordinator was a sweetheart and helped me pin my dress up at multiple points in the night. I also felt a little sick going into my reception and she made sure I had sprite and offered crackers if I needed them. She was more of a help than my wedding planner! - There are hotels across the parking lot from the venue--PERFECT so everyone can have a great time without worrying about driving. We continued the party at the Residence Inn. CONS: There are none!! Every time I drive by my venue, which is often, I get such a striking nostalgic feeling because I had the time of my life here. I couldn't recommend this venue more heartily. Thanks for the fantastic memories!

2014-08-04T10:09:01 Response from the vendor

Ashley and Harrison, Thank you so much for your warm words and thoughts about Chapel at Ana Villa! We are thrilled you were married at our venue and you two were a joy to be around! Thank you for the kind words about our staff!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Sheila P

I am so happy we picked The Chapel at Ana Villa. The venue is gorgeous with easy access to hotels and restaurants. The team is very attentive and easy to work with. I am so happy they were there to guide me through the wedding planning process. We went with the in-house... Read More catering, and everyone raved about the food. We couldn't have picked a better place to host our unforgettable day!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Jessica F

Beautiful venue, helpful and sweet staff! We are so glad we had our wedding at the Chapel at Ana Villa!

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Michaela M

I knew this would be the place my husband and I would get married. It was only the 2nd place I looked at but there was no need to consider any others. It’s so naturally beautiful and the staff made the entire process so easy! I cannot thank everyone enough for all they did!... Read More Thank you!!

2017-12-18T10:14:18 Response from the vendor

We are thrilled to hear that Chapel at Ana Villa made such a great impression and that you booked our beautiful venue for your big day!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Alisha S

Jessica was an angel. This woman responded to every email and phone call within 8 hours. most of the time, she responded immediately. She catered to our every need and request. Her staff was incredibly helpful and patience. They were also extremely pleasant and very friendly.... Read More The teams at CAV executed my wedding flawlessly. They are, hands down, the best vendor I worked with prior, during and after the wedding.

2017-12-18T09:34:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this awesome review! We are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience with Chapel at Ana Villa! Your wedding was a dream and we can't wait to see pictures for the gorgeous day!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Lizzy L

I would not recommend this place to anyone unless you want to feel like cattle. My event coordinator Chelsi was incredibly rude and had a bad attitude. Also I was the only event on that day and they refused to give me an extra hour. They only gave us 2 hours to do everything.... Read More They wanted to charge me $500 just for even 30 more minutes. I will say that the first event coordinator I had was Chelsy Malone she was amazing. Also it was very rushed and the place was freezing . The chapel itself was beautiful but the coordinator we had was not good. minutes

2017-11-30T16:46:30 Response from the vendor

Elizabeth, first and foremost congratulations on your recent wedding! We are sorry to hear about your experience at The Chapel at Ana Villa. Our time frames are structured the way they are so that we can flawlessly execute more than one event per day in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Elisabeth D

The team at The Chapel at Ana Villa were amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better venue. The chapel is so beautiful that we didn't really have to do very much decorating. We added a couple of flower arrangements up front and that was it. The space is just so beautiful all on... Read More its own. We had our reception in the La Cava room and absolutely loved it. We had about 135 guests and the size of the room was perfect. Everyone had space to move around and dance. It was really comfortable. We couldn't have asked for anything better!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Rebecca F

Chapel at Ana Villa was everything I wanted! Great location, on-site catering, and beautiful venue! I worked closely with Chelsea and Chelsi to perfect my big day! They listened to everything I wanted and made it happen. The venue workers were also fantastic and made sure all my... Read More guests were taken care of with food and drinks. Only thing I wish was different was the time we were given to prepare before the wedding. Specifically the Bridal suite time... Other than that, everything was great and I’m so glad I decided to go with Chapel at Ana Villa!!

2017-10-13T11:02:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review! We love hearing such positive feedback from happy brides.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Alyssa O

My wedding was the best day of my life! I have to give a big thank you to Walters Estates; The Chapel at Ana Villa who helped make that happen. Jessica and Alex were my wedding coordinators and they were amazing! They both answered all my questions and emails no matter the day... Read More or time. All the employees were very kind and helpful. I rented the chapel and ballroom for my wedding and had 150 guest. The prices for the venue were very affordable and worth every penny. The food and drinks were amazing, all my guest enjoyed it. The Chapel of Ana Villa catered to all my needs and went above and beyond to make my wedding day special and stress free. The venue is breath taking, I recommend all bride tour this venue and your search for a venue will end at the Chapel of Ana Villa.

2017-09-14T09:14:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much for this wonderful review! We are so thrilled that you loved the Chapel at Ana Villa as much as we do. There is no doubt that your wedding was beautiful and we cant wait to see pictures from the big... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Lynette L

I had my wedding less than a month ago at chapel at Ana Villa and the staff was very nice and very helpful. The location was AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL and I don't think it could have been any better. Our wedding coordinator was phenomenal! She did a really great job in making sure... Read More that the day went smoothly, and that everyone did what they were supposed to. Our wedding was honestly the most perfect wedding ever. And This location added majorly in it! Food was great, staff was great, location was beautiful! Truly thankful (: I loved that the chapel and the reception hall are connected. Guys, the chapel is so so so so so soooooo beautiful (I can't even).

2017-08-31T10:09:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this AMAZING review! We love hearing that you had the best wedding and experience with The Chapel at Ana Villa. Please send us pictures from your wedding day, it sounds like its one that we cant miss! Thank you again, and best... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Jamie R

Chapel Ana Villa was perfect for us! They were always available to help before the wedding and allowed us to come in and ask questions or look around as many times as we needed. They offered so much support to us as we went through the process with no experience on what to do!... Read More The day of coordinator made sure I (the bride) was happy and confident about every aspect and made me feel calm throughout. An added bonus is that the chapel as absolutely gorgeous and the options for reception cater to many different wedding styles. I definitely recommend this to any couple looking for a place that is welcoming and easy to work with throughout every step!

2017-08-30T12:37:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this lovely review! It really sounds like The Chapel Ana Villa was the perfect match for you. It is good to hear that you loved the space, and staff. We too are still in shock when we see the inside of the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Daisy C

We had out wedding here 7/23 of this year and absolutely loved it. I'm in college and my husband is in med school so we had a seriously low budget, but when we toured we were told "Give me your budget and 20 minutes." They found ways to make it work for us, like having on Sunday... Read More and having food stations instead of plated meals and it shaved off a couple thousand dollars. They were very accommodating, meeting with us several times, and didn't make us pay for them to just unlock the doors — they assigned me a personal assistant to get me food and take care of me and another coordinator handled the timeline, cuing people when to walk down the aisle and keeping us on track with the schedule. The catering and bar is through them and the food was amazing! Two of my bridesmaids are severely allergic to gluten and dairy, and they were very accommodating (they cooked them on seperate stoves with seperate knives). My husband is in the military, and as a "discount" of sorts they gave us three free upgrades (we picked a slideshow, a cross at the alter and bocce ball). We are still getting compliments on how elegant the wedding was, in large part to the venue's natural beauty and the professionalism of the staff.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Amanda F

I had my wedding ceremony and reception (in the ballroom) at Chapel at Ana Villa. We had a great experience! Everything went smoothly and Jessica was very helpful to my mom and I as we nailed down all the wedding day details, headcount, etc. etc. Depending on how many people you... Read More have, I think the food & beverage minimum is a bit high, we added on items we didn't necessarily need, but overall it was fine. We had a great ceremony and reception, everything went according to schedule and they were helpful in coordinating with my other vendors as we were setting up, etc. It's a beautiful venue with a beautiful courtyard area for cocktail hour. My husband's family is all from out of town so it was a really convenient location as it is next to three hotels - easy for you and your guests! In addition to the look, feel and location, the bridal suite was a major selling point in this venue as it was able to accommodate me, 7 bridesmaids, my mom, MIL and step MIL + hair and make up! It was a great space to get ready in! My husband and I are so happy with how our wedding turned out and loved CAV, we wouldn't do it any different! Great location in DFW!

2017-07-31T11:49:09 Response from the vendor

It is fabulous to hear you had such a wonderful experience at our venue! We're so happy you enjoyed working with Jessica, had a great time using the bridal suite and had a smooth wedding planning process! We truly appreciate all your kind words about... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Katie B

Overall wonderful experience. Would love to relive my wedding day here again and again!

2017-06-12T13:02:03 Response from the vendor

We are thrilled to hear you loved your wedding experience! It was so much fun to celebrate with you! We can't wait to see photos from your special day! Thank you! - Chapel at Ana Villa Management

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Cory F

I could not have been more pleased with Chapel at Ana Villa! Venue: I loved the classy and timeless Tuscan venue style. The chapel has gorgeous windows that allow for an airy/bright atmosphere, magnolia trees in the background, and wooden beams across the ceiling. Guests are... Read More escorted into the courtyard after the ceremony where they can play lawn games, handout under the terrace (lights are strung on the roof), visit the outdoor bar, and enjoy cocktail hour. The ballroom has a fireplace, tall ceilings, bar, grand staircase, balcony, and plenty of seating. Food: The food was amazing and I loved the fact that it was cooked in-house. No need to worry about catering issues, cold meals, extra cost for outside food prep, etc. I also had a last minute request to have the cook prepare kids meals for all the youngsters attending the wedding… this was NO PROBLEM and they were able to fix all the kids a kids meal (grilled cheese, chicken fingers, etc.). There are also options for vegetarian meals and gluten free. I also really enjoyed the food tasting events CAAV provided for upcoming brides/grooms. This was a huge plus where we could try a variety of dinner selections, appetizers, drinks, desserts, etc. Coordinators: I had the pleasure of working with Jessica and Chelsea on my wedding day. THEY WERE ANGELS! They were on top of everything and executed every step of the ceremony, reception, cake cutting, toasts, etc. I loved meeting with Jessica before hand and talking through the flow of the wedding day. She had wonderful tips and ideas that were super helpful throughout the wedding planning process. She was also very receptive to the last minute changes I made and she was great at communicating at a timely manner. I am SO grateful for her…. she really put me at peace throughout the whole process. All in all I am SO grateful I chose to have my wedding at Chapel at Ana Villa. If you are looking for gorgeous venue, great food, and a day-of wedding coordinating staff that puts you at complete peace… this is the place to book! Thanks girls!!!

2017-06-12T12:56:03 Response from the vendor

Cory, Thank you so much for saying such wonderful things about our venue and team! We loved celebrating with you and Matt! You had such a beautiful day, and it was an honor to be part of it! It was so much fun working with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Sara R

Hands down the best venue in the Dallas area!! We had a lot of guests coming from out of town and they really appreciated the three hotels in walking distance. The venue itself is beautiful, so all it needs is your personal touch. The girls that help you with everything are the... Read More best part, they really know their stuff and are extremely helpful throughout the entire process! I would highly recommend for any and all brides!

2017-05-09T14:02:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for saying we're the best venue in the Dallas area! We're so happy you loved working with our team! It's fantastic to hear you and your guests had such a wonderful time! We loved celebrating with you! - Chapel at Ana Villa Management

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Hayley Z

Booking the Chapel at Ana Villa was the best decision ever!! Alice was great to work with throughout the entire planning process and Chelsea, our day-of venue coordinator, was so much fun!! They accommodated all of our special requests and made the day go off perfectly without a... Read More hitch. The venue is beautiful and I loved having an "all-inclusive" spot with both the ceremony and reception - it made everything so easy! Having all food, alcohol, linens, tables, security, and bartenders included with the venue rental cut down on additional planning and vendor management. All in all, the Chapel at Ana Villa was the perfect spot for us to tie the knot!!

2016-12-13T10:35:24 Response from the vendor

Hayley, Thank you so much for your kind words about our venue and staff! We're thrilled to hear choosing us such a great decision! We are so happy we were able to help make all your wedding dreams come true! We wish you a lifetime... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Grace K

I had my wedding in October of 2016 at the Chapel at Ana Villa and it could not have been more beautiful. I have my coordinators, Taylor and Chelsea, to thank for everything running smoothly. I did not have to worry about a thing on the day. I am still getting compliments on how... Read More beautiful, clean, organized, and perfect the venue was! If you're looking to get married, I would highly recommend booking Ana Villa! The location is great with ceremony/reception in one place and three hotels within walking distance. I could go on and on! This place is amazing.

2016-11-16T15:49:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for saying our venue is beautiful! We are thrilled you wedding day went so smoothly and that you enjoyed working with our staff! We truly appreciate your recommendation! it was such a pleasure to host your wedding, and we wish you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Bianca T

Words cannot describe how magical my wedding day felt. It fit my Spanish theme perfectly and the staff was so welcoming. Alice works wonders by budgeting and helping you plan the biggest day of your life - she makes it seem so easy, affordable, and spectacular. Pretty much all... Read More my family had to do was bring in the drinks, setup decor and make themselves at home. Everything else was so convenient! If you are looking for a beautiful venue that doesn't break your budget while trying to throw a great party - Ana Villa is the place for you!

2016-11-03T15:40:01 Response from the vendor

We could to be happier to hear how magical your wedding day was! Our staff absolutely loved working with you and helping make your special day one to remember forever! Your wedding was so much fun to be a part of! Thank you for giving... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Ben C

Beautiful, beautiful, beautoful. The facilities are perfect, and they know how to run a wedding! They made the process so easy and knew every little detail to ask about. And the food was fabulous! I had guests tell me it was the best wedding food they had ever had.

2016-11-03T15:33:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for saying our venue was beautiful! We're thrilled to hear every detail was taken care of on your special day! It's wonderful to hear you and your guests loved the food as well! We're so happy we could be part of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Morgan F

Chapel at Ana villa was my dream wedding venue from the second I walked in. The staff is absolutely amazing! Jessica and Alyssa made my planning process and day of absolutely perfect. I had my dream wedding thanks to them! The food was perfect as well!

2016-11-03T15:29:13 Response from the vendor

We are so happy we were able to host you dream wedding at our venue! Everything was absolutely beautiful! We're glad you loved the food as well! Than you so much for your kind words! - Chapel at Ana Villa Management

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

The staff at Ana Villa were excellent. We could not have asked for a more beautiful, well run place to have a wedding. Thank you Jessica for making sure we were all ready for the big day. Alyssa did a great job keeping things moving and taking care of anything and everything we... Read More needed.

2016-11-03T15:23:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for saying such wonderful things about our staff! We loved helping make your wedding day one to remember forever! - Chapel at Ana Villa Management

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Mary Beth L

Simply put, this venue and the people who run it made my dream wedding come true. I, admittedly, would consider myself to be a 'high maintenance' bride with a VERY specific minute-by-minute vision for what I wanted on the big day. To have that vision executed perfectly, far... Read More exceeded my expectations (we all expect some things to go wrong). I worked with planners / coordinators Jessica and Taylor, and I don't know HOW they do it - but the rehearsal dinner, bridal photo shoot, wedding ceremony and reception were planned, prepared for, and executed beautifully. I didn't have to worry about a thing, and on the day of - I didn't have to lift a finger, just a glass :) (of the champagne they kept bringing). I had the best day of my life - and my guest have been raving about this being the most amazing wedding they've every attended. Especially my bridesmaids - the bridal suite is HUGE, and so luxurious, a lovely place to ready. The chapel, ballroom, and gardens are all stunningly romantic, just beautiful and picturesque! We also had our rehearsal dinner in the smaller ballroom - Cava - also a really unique, gorgeous space. The Chapel at Ana Villa is everything. If you want a perfect wedding for you and your guest - this is where to do it. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would.

2016-11-03T15:19:02 Response from the vendor

Nothing makes us happier than hearing you had the best day of your life at our venue! We simply loved celebrating with you! Thank you so much for letting us host your wedding! It was such a pleasure! Thank you! - Chapel at Ana Villa... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Alexis U

Perfection. There is no other way to put it. My husband and I recently married at the Chapel in June. Our wedding day was everything we'd dreamed of and then some. We had our ceremony in the chapel and our reception in the grand ballroom. Everything exceeded our... Read More expectations. I fell in love with the venue from the moment I toured it. However, anyone who tours this venue can tell you that it is beautiful, but a beautiful venue is nothing without an incredible staff to make sure your day runs as smoothly as you would hope. We worked with Jessica Sheehan leading up to the big day and Alyssa was our day-of coordinator. These women were incredible. Our big day went off without a hitch thanks to the time and effort they put into our wedding. Our wedding guests are still raving about this venue weeks later; people said the food was the best wedding food they'd ever had!! As a bride I was so nervous about my big day running smoothly and everything working out as planned. At the Chapel at Ana Villa, you can relax and enjoy your big day, thanks to their staff! I truly cannot thank them enough for making all of our dreams come true. The venue is pricey, but it was worth every penny! You've got to check it out!! I truly cannot think of a negative word to say about them!

2016-11-03T15:13:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for saying such wonderful things about our venue and staff! It's amazing to hear you had such a magical wedding day! It was an absolute honor to be part of it! We're so happy we were able to celebrate with you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Sarah A

My husband and I got married here on June 4, 2016. We had booked this venue a year earlier, and CAV made the whole wedding process so easy for us! The staff and catering were incredible. Alice was so nice and accomodating to all of our requests to make sure our day was what we... Read More envisioned! This was the second venue we checked out and knew we had to book it. The chapel and ballroom are absolutely gorgeous, our guests are still talking about how beautiful the venue and wedding was. Kari was so sweet and helped us get the details in order for our big day, and Alyssa was our day-of coordinator. She made sure our timeline ran smoothly and everything was in place! I couldn't have done it without these ladies! Everything went better than we could have imagined. Thank y'all for making our day so special!

2016-07-11T12:58:08 Response from the vendor

Sarah, Thank you so much for saying such wonderful things about our Venue and staff! We had so much fun with your wedding, and we could not be happier for you and Tim! It's fantastic to hear your wedding day was as magical as you... Read Less Read More