Elegant Wedding Cakes

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

192 Lexington Ave., New York, NY

INCREDIBLE!

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Natalie

Our wedding cake was INCREDIBLE!!! Mona did an EXCELLENT job! It looked so perfect and tasted amazing... We got a lot of compliments! I found Mona to be very easy to work with... she was super helpful and very accommodating. Perfect wedding cake! :)

Perfect cake inside and out

Reviewed on 2/20/2013 Stacy B

LOVED LOVED LOVED our cake. Mona really made the cake look and taste amazing. It was elegant! We had 2 different types of cake and fillings and both were just so tasty. I totally recommend CMNY Cakes.

MMMMM Cake!!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/24/2012 Ebony S

CMNY is great!!! I ordered my bridal cake from Mona. This is probably cake #10 that my family and I have ordered for the past 2 years. As always Mona is the sweetest person. She takes time an listens to your ideas and then gives you alternative suggestions that will fit your... Read More budget. Her cakes are always beautiful and unique in design and take on a life of their own. These cakes look so good you don't want to cut into them. CMNY cakes also taste great. Different flavor choices all moist and delicious. You definitely cant' go wrong. We will definitely continue to purchase specialty cakes from Mona.

Mona!

Reviewed on 11/29/2011 Anna P

A+++++. Got a vegan cake and no one believed me when I told them. AMAZING product and sweet lady. She also did a mr met grooms cake that was a hit!

couldn't ask for more!

Reviewed on 7/17/2011 Nicole T

We found CMNY Cakes by chance online and we are delighted we did! We knew what our theme was and had an idea of what we wanted our cake to look like...after talking with Mona and Ro about the design (and emailing the picture) they assured us they could do it. We made an... Read More appointment to go in and taste. There was SO much we liked it was difficult to decide on our flavoring. We chose chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling on our bottom tier and vanilla cake with chocolate mousse on the top tier (we only had 35 people at our wedding). We received numerous compliments on how beautiful the cake was...it sure was... BEAUTIFUL and DELICIOUS!