Elegant Wedding Cakes

We specialize in custom wedding and 3d groom's cakes limited only by the imagination. All cakes are made with the best ingredients whether they are regular, vegan or eggless and a wide variety of fillings all made from scratch. From beautiful sugar flowers to custom-made edible toppers.

$$$

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

192 Lexington Ave., New York, NY

Perfect cake inside and out

Reviewed on 2/20/2013 Stacy B

LOVED LOVED LOVED our cake. Mona really made the cake look and taste amazing. It was elegant! We had 2 different types of cake and fillings and both were just so tasty. I totally recommend CMNY Cakes.

MMMMM Cake!!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/24/2012 Ebony S

CMNY is great!!! I ordered my bridal cake from Mona. This is probably cake #10 that my family and I have ordered for the past 2 years. As always Mona is the sweetest person. She takes time an listens to your ideas and then gives you alternative suggestions that will fit your... Read More budget. Her cakes are always beautiful and unique in design and take on a life of their own. These cakes look so good you don't want to cut into them. CMNY cakes also taste great. Different flavor choices all moist and delicious. You definitely cant' go wrong. We will definitely continue to purchase specialty cakes from Mona.

TO CMNY Cakes