From the smallest detail, to the grandest event.

Plan your perfect day with us! Wedding Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner and your sleeping room accommodations, look no further. Whether you're planning a black tie affair or a backyard barbeque, allow us to make your life easier. From menu selection to napkin colors, we will help you plan every detail from start to finish. Let us take care of the hard part. . . your job is to CELEBRATE and enjoy your special day!!

Ballroom, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

18 Old Ridgebury Road, Danbury, CT (203) 830-5130

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Susan J

The Crowne Plaza Danbury is picture perfect and the staff is incredible!! They were there ever second of the day to help get us ready, keep us on track, and give us an amazing wedding experience! The Crowne Plaza Danbury itself is beautiful and the perfect setting for the... Read More romantic and fun wedding I've always dreamed of! Thank you all for making my day unforgettable!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Joanie M

We had our wedding here and it was absolutely fabulous!! Every detail was perfect, the ballroom was beautiful, the food outstanding. Everyone needs to stop in and take a look at this property for your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Meredith C

We used the Crowne Plaza Danbury for our hotel block for guests, as our venue was close by. We encountered a lot of issues with them throughout the process - guests were being told that the hotel itself was 100% sold out (when it actually wasn't), and at one point my block... Read More filled up but no one notified me so my guests were all contacting me to find out what to do about booking a hotel room. Additionally, I was told at the start of the process that they'd be able to accommodate my shuttle needs for guests going from the hotel to the venue. Then when it came time for me to book the shuttle, they tell me that it's a 9-person van that only operates M-F. I don't know why they'd lead me on to think that they could provide a Saturday night wedding shuttle for ~50 people, but that's what happened. It was very disorganized, had poor communication, and I don't think I would recommend them for setting up your hotel block. However, the rooms themselves were good, and the suite they provide for the bride/groom is huge and very nice. In the morning I woke up to find they had left us a bottle of champagne and some chocolate strawberries with a congratulatory note, which was a nice touch!

New rooms, clean & comfortable

Reviewed on 10/13/2012 Patricia H

We needed a hotel in the Danbury CT area and found this hotel to be easy to find, with spacious and clean rooms after a recent renovation. The hotel switched owners during the time I reserved a block of rooms in January for the following August. Many guests made... Read More reservations and after the ownership change, the reservation confirmations were lost. Fortunately, we caught this early and all reservations were reinstated. We wanted an after party at the hotel & reserved a small room. Since I didn't know who or how long anyone would stay I couldn't give a head count but we wanted to have a few trays of food available for anyone who might drop by. This proved to be difficult for them to handle. Eventually, we worked things out and perhaps they will get a catering menu that will include food by the tray and not just by the head,

Meet The Director of Catering

Elizabeth Besso

Elizabeth Besso Crowne Meetings & Social Catering Director, will assist with every detail.