Is this your business? claim it now

Elberon Memorial Church

Nondenominational, Protestant, Christian

Ballroom, Church, Religious Setting

70 Park Avenue, Elberon, NJ (732) 870-2241

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Maggie M

We had our rehearsal dinner, our ceremony and our brunch the morning after the wedding at Elberon. Maryann, her husband and her brother all help run the events and I could not believe how great they were. They bought ice for us, Maryann brought her coffee maker from home. They... Read More were great! The schoolhouse off to the side can be rented for $200. We had about 45 people for our rehearsal dinner and it was perfect. The church is so beautiful and unique. We had a non-religious wedding a church. But it wasn't weird because the building really is just so incredible. I cant recommend the place enough

Most Beautiful Church in New Jersey!

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Brianna D

I fell in LOVE with this church as soon as I saw it. It was the perfect gothic style church for our vintage/rustic wedding. The couple who help to take care of the church & book all the weddings was so helpful, kind, and resourceful. They knew everything about the ins and... Read More outs of weddings and ceremonies. I would reccomend this church to anyone!

Beautiful rustic church full of history

Reviewed on 5/10/2012 Suzanne D

As soon as we walked into the Elberon Memorial Church in Long Branch, our decision was made. This church is non-denominational, has amazing original woodwork and stained glass windows from the late 1800's, and has about as much history as anyone could desire. It was the... Read More perfect setting for a wedding near the shore.