Ballroom, Park

Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

8636 Pekin Road, Novelty, OH (440) 238-5097

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Julia H

What a hidden gem the place is! Beautiful property and beautiful hall. Nice big dance floor and stage, and a bar in a cute little side room. The food and everything is all-inclusive in the price. Also complimentary cake cutting. Such a great deal; I feel bad for people who... Read More haven't discovered this place! Everyone raved about the food too. The vegetarian pasta could've been better, but oh well, the rest was good. Also, there's a private getting-ready room and bathroom in a door near the stage for the bride and her bridesmaids! Loved this hall. It's everything we were looking for. Very spacious too. Thanks E.O.U.V!

A quiet countryside location

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Erin H

The EOUV was very easy to work with! They let us bring in our own beer that my husband had brewed and we were able to come in early to decorate and set things up with no extra charge. My only negative comment was that the band was served late which led to them getting started... Read More late. They also didn't prepare the meal exactly as specified (ex. iceberg lettuce instead of spinach and regular green beans instead of green beans almondine.) Regardless though, my overall satisfaction was very good! They coordinators were kind and easy to work with.

jacobs wedding

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 Katie J

The e.o.u.v. is amazing! The secenary on the grounds was perfect for our april wedding!the food was delicious and super easy to work with! They even let us bring food in to put out afterward!