HoteLumière at The Arch

Ballroom, Hotel

Food + Catering

999 North Second Street, Saint. Louis, MO (314) 881-7800

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Brie B

Catherine and Nick have been very helpful with our hotel block reservation for our December wedding! Nick gave us a great tour and sat down with us in person before reserving the block. Catherine has been great, especially over the phone, with keeping track of which of our... Read More guests have reserved a room given it is a busy time for them. My fiance is staying there with his groomsmen in a suite the night before the wedding and are really looking forward to it! I would recommend a block at the Lumiere!

2018-01-24T11:35:17 Response from the vendor

Hi Brie! We are so glad we were able to accommodate your guest for your wedding! It was such a pleasure helping you during your planning process! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Kim H

We utilized Lumiere for our hotel room block for our wedding night. They were so disorganized. We had to call 3 separate times to get the price corrected to what was on our contract. Every time one of our guests attempted to book, they would call us stating that Lumiere had... Read More told them there was an issue. It was such a hassle. The staff doesn't get back to you in a timely manner. We waited almost 5 days to get a response after multiple emails and calls.

2018-01-24T11:33:38 Response from the vendor

Hi Kim! Thank you for your feedback. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with us for your room block. We will be taking your words to our staff so that we can fix the problems you experienced. Again, we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Meosha T

I was out hall searching when I meet the lovely wedding planner danin gray of younique events. I was telling her I was looking for some where to have my ceremony so she introduced me to the director of sale Johnny Lewis at the hotel lumiere' he was nice and the staff was great... Read More I just love how he was able to accommodate my budget. The space is beautiful . Johnny made it very stress free now I'm just waiting on the big day thanks so much.

2018-01-24T11:31:15 Response from the vendor

Hi Meosha! Thank you for the kind words! We are so happy we can help reduce some of the stress that comes with planning such an important day! We look forward to your big day with us!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Michael D

My wife and I had our wedding here August 13,2016. The overall experience was great. Johnny and his staff did an awesome job with making sure my wife day was special. Our wedding was completely flawless with the help of Johnny and Danin Gray. They make dreams come true.

2018-01-24T11:30:05 Response from the vendor

Hi Michael! We are so happy that we were able to make your day special for both you and your wife! We are so glad we had the chance to work with you and Danin!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Nashara R

My husband and I had our wedding in the Atrium August 13, 2016 and were blown away by the overall experience. The venue itself was exactly what we were looking for. The staff was awesome and made sure everything was perfect for our special day. You will not be disappointed... Read More with choosing this venue😊

2018-01-24T11:29:02 Response from the vendor

Hi Nashara! We are so happy to hear that we were your perfect place! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Mario M

Flawless is what I would describe our wedding at the Lumiere Hotel! Rooms were excellent, ceremony took place in the atrium, genuine story book wedding!

2018-01-24T11:27:58 Response from the vendor

Hi Mario! Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy we were able to make your big day memorable!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Dinia D

I went to the Onyx Bridal Show at HoteLumiere, where I met my awesome wedding planner Danin Gray of Younique Events. She then introduced me to the Director of Sales at the hotel Johnny Lewis. Mr. Lewis and his staff were great! They advised me of the best accommodations for my... Read More budget. The suites and the hotel are stylish, spacious and modern. The waterfall in the Atrium will be a beautiful backdrop for my ceremony, and the Theater Room is more than enough space for me and my guest to party at my reception. I can’t wait until my big day!!

2018-01-24T11:27:00 Response from the vendor

Hi Dinia! Thank you so much for kind words! We are so excited to be a part of your big day! We cannot wait to make it unforgettable for you!