JERSEY WEDDING photography

NJ, NY, CT, PA & destination. Dreaming of Rockies wedding!!

Love stories demand exceptional photos. We deliver

Wedding photography requires the eye of an artist, reflexes of a sports photographer, & the people skills of a therapist. You need to disappear, ninja-like, and reappear larger than life to keep a group of 50 rowdy guests focused for a big family photo. I am that guy! Let me exceed your expectations!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

100 Pawnee Ave., Oakland, NJ NJ, NY, CT, PA & destination. Dreaming of Rockies wedding!! (973) 670-8919

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Ryan K

As the Groom, I had to make my own Knot account to express how great a photographer Tom is! Tom couldn't have exceed our expectation further. He got every shot we wanted and was so easy to work with on the big day and very flexible to our requests and needs. He was always... Read More thinking about getting the best shot possible. Him and Jed were super easy going and blended into our party perfectly. The shots we have gotten back so far are absolutely incredible and we are counting down the days till we get all the pictures. We had two photographers and Tom spent the morning with the Bride and Bridesmaids and Jed spent the morning with myself and the Groomsmen. Jed was fantastic too and made sure to capture shots from across the Hudson for us. My wife lost her Grandfather a few years ago and he comes back to us as a Monarch Butterfly. By our surprise, our shooting location had several Monarch butterflies fluttering around. Tom was able to snare one from a flower (very carefully, no butterflies were injured) so my Wife could have a picture with her Grandfather. It was a touching moment and Tom went above and beyond to make it happen. Tom made our whole day perfect, we were at ease and stress free knowing we got the best photographer we could have hoped for. My wife and I could not recommend him enough and we will certainly use him again in the future!

2017-10-18T21:16:42 Response from the vendor

Ryan I am touched by your review and Michelle's review. I am happy we all found each other. 'nuff sed!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Justine C

Tom has absolutely blown away all of our expectations. Within 24 hours of our wedding, Tom had over 80 photos edited and posted on Facebook for all our friends and family to enjoy. Everyone I spoke with told me how impressed they were with the pictures. Of course, that was only... Read More the preview. Tom followed it up with hundreds of more photos, every one of them more impressive than the last. From the moment he first stepped in the door, Tom’s professionalism could really be seen. He went right to work on setting up and started shooting almost immediately. After the ceremony, my wife had several requests for Tom for very specific photos. Tom was very accommodating and really went out of his way to make sure we got the photos we wanted. And everything came out perfectly. I can’t thank Tom enough for capturing our special day so beautifully. I would recommend Jersey Wedding Photography to everyone!

2017-10-16T19:07:50 Response from the vendor

Exceeding your expectations is my #1 priority. thanks for the great review. Remember to refer your friends and family!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Timothy B

Thomas and Jed shot our wedding on May 13 and we could not be happier with everything from the booking experience, the planning experience, and most of all to the actual day of service and the overall pictures. We had a wonderful day shooting with them. They made us both feel so... Read More comfortable and actually have a fun time through all the photo shoots. Both men were so excited as they were taking the pictures, that it got us more and more excited. We loved watching them show each other (and us) the picture they just took and loved how they actually seemed to be enjoying themselves. They let us ask for certain pictures, etc and happily obliged. Some other photographers we met had a diva-like attitude-you won't find that with Thomas. Also-I cannot tell you how many of our guests came up during the evening and mentioned how much they loved the photographers and they could tell what a great job was being done. Lastly-the pictures themselves are just incredible. We are loving everything we have seen. A lot of photographs we've seen of other weddings have looked too formal or too artsy but they really found a great mix to showcase the wedding, us as a couple, and real genuine love, fun, and happiness while still maintaining a top-shelf quality. Truly a high-quality photographer. Also-just wanted to add that they were just a pleasure to be around. When you spend 10 hours with your photographers on your wedding day, you can only hope they are as fun and great as Thomas and Jed. We really cannot rave more about the experience with these photographers. We could not recommend them more. One last comment-as a same sex couple, we weren't sure what to expect in regards to wedding pictures and what would work and look right and what would be comfortable, but this was never an issue with Thomas and Jed. They made us feel so comfortable and relaxed and never made us feel anything different than any other wedded couple. We could not be more satisfied and highly recommend Thomas for your photography needs.

2017-10-16T19:03:56 Response from the vendor

We are glad you chose so wisely. You were amazing to work with too!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 scott r

Thomas did a great job at our wedding. He captured wonderful moments without being intrusive. As a person who does not like his picture taken, Thomas stayed to the background and allowed us to really enjoy our special day.

2018-01-03T18:17:19 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review, Scott. Hope to see you guys at another wedding someday soon --or for a family portrait!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Danielle R

Thomas was an absolute pleasure to work with at our wedding. He arrived on time and made sure that he got pictures of all the important setting pieces. While we were getting ready, he was never in the way and got great shots of everyone! Thomas was very easy to work with, both... Read More on our wedding day, as well as the planning stages leading up to it. He was very willing to take direction on where I wanted pictures to be, while adding his expertise to capture the perfect moments. We had the added challenge of a little bit of snow and some freezing November temperatures, but somehow Thomas made it seem like a warm sunny day! I highly recommend Thomas for his expertise and easy-going personality. 5 years later and I am still blown away by the beautiful moments he has captured for eternity.

2018-01-03T18:16:34 Response from the vendor

Thanks Danielle --I appreciate you and Scott writing my first reviews for 2018! The cold weather and snowy grounds at The Manor worked out nicely! Please refer your friends I will give them at least a 10% discount and perhaps more.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Victoria M

My sisters and I worked with Tom on an outdoor shoot. He really knows how to capture the beauty of nature and the nature of friendships. He worked quickly, capturing the natural light and keeping us in good spirits. The photos were stunning (ask him to take photos outside!).... Read More I would recommend Tom and Jersey Wedding Photography without hesitation.

2018-01-03T18:14:17 Response from the vendor

I had so much fun working with the weird sisters in Ringwood State Park. I felt like an old friend --was such a great afternoon!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Christina G

Tom and Jed were wonderful. They really captured the day and were very professional yet personal. They both have an artistic eye and I'm thrilled with the photos. Hiring them was a great decision.

2018-01-03T18:12:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for writing a review --we love having you as clients!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Marisa S

I wish I had used Tom for my wedding photos! I got married 7 years ago before I ever met him. His photos are absolutely amazing! Since I missed out for my own big day, my sisters and I we were lucky enough to get the opportunity to do a session with him together. He brought... Read More us to a beautiful locale, and did a great job capturing not only the scenery but the essence of our personalities. We love the pics! It was hard trying to limit to a small selection of photos because so many of them were GREAT! Everyone should be so lucky to have such a dilemma! My only regret is that I didn't meet him BEFORE I got married -- then maybe I would have some pictures of my wedding on display in my home.

2018-01-03T18:10:16 Response from the vendor

I wish I had gotten to shoot your wedding too. Next best hing would be to refer friends and/or family for photography and we can work together yet again!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Michelle K

We met Tom at our mutual friends' wedding, and we were rather impressed how he worked. He was never in the way and he seemed like part of the party. Once we saw the images he captured, we knew we didn't have to look any further for our wedding photographer and booked him... Read More shortly thereafter under one of his two photographer packages. He certainly has a knack for making anything look beautiful, and he is prompt in his responses. Come the day of, and we were graced with Jed Smith and Dave Gardiner as his backup photographers, who captured just as much beauty as Tom did. I was getting my makeup done while Dave and Tom were with me and Jed was with my now husband, and I remember my makeup artist leaning over to me and saying that I booked a good photographer because he walked right in and started shooting without any direction. That's the beauty of Tom and his group that he brought with him--there is an instant trust that you know he's going to get all the shots (and then some) that you want. Within just a day, he got 18 beautiful photos of the day up on social media, and within four days, we had 100 beautiful photos up on his blog/social media to review. Tom feels like a long time friend at this point, and we were so pleased that he was able to capture our special day. We cannot recommend him enough! We certainly can't wait until we see the rest of our photos!

2017-10-17T18:31:18 Response from the vendor

Michelle thanks so much for the review. You had a great team of vendors but I think it was you and yer hubby who brought out the best in us! The 22oz bottle of Raisin' Hell was an extra special bonus. Send my love to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kim S

We had the most amazing experience with Tom at our wedding! Our pictures are absolutely breathtaking. He was able to incorporate everything beautifully, done and we had such a fun time. Tom made sure to take pictures that are both classic looking and modern while making... Read More everything completely natural and not forced. He even took a picture of my grandma, great aunt and great uncle that my aunt had and meant a lot to me and surprised me with adding it into some pictures of my girls and I getting ready. It made it feel like they were really there. Not only is Tom a beyond talented photographer, he’s an amazing person who really listens and tries everything to make even the smallest things special.

2017-10-16T19:10:19 Response from the vendor

Having you love my work is the best part of the job. Happy to be YOUR photographer! Thanks for the great review. Remember to refer your friends and family!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Elise

Jersey Wedding Photography was amazing. The entire wedding party loved the photographers and the day went exactly as planned. Tom was able to quickly see what pictures should be taken given the short amount of time he has to create/take them. Tom and his partner were so much fun... Read More to work with and everyone is happy with the sampling of pictures they have seen so far. This was one of the best investments we made. Thanks Tom!

2017-10-16T19:09:36 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 David S

We hired Tom from Jersey Wedding Photography to photograph our wedding in June and he did an amazing job for me and my wife. He has such a passion for photography and it really shows in his work. He was very accommodating to all of our requests for photos of family and friends... Read More and his candid shots were equally great. I was really impressed with how quickly he was able to edit our photos and get them back to us. I cant recommend Jersey Wedding Photography more. You won't be disappointed!

2017-10-16T19:09:08 Response from the vendor

Loved you guys! Thanks for the great review. Remember to refer your friends and family!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Molly K

Tom could read my mind --I swear! Every time I wanted a photo he was there already. Even when I didn't see him he was there capturing the littlest moments and the biggest moments with such clarity. I wanted to give him a list and he convinced me that having a list and... Read More checking off shots all night is no way for a creative person to work. I am glad I listened. Everybody loved him! He knows who to make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I felt like a supermodel he made me so confident! Even Mike who HATES to have his photo taken admitted it was fun. Even though I ran late, Tom kept an eye on time. He took photos with the big balloons and cute parasol I bought and all the rest and still had us to the venue in plenty of time. Tom is a pro, a wizard and an artist. He will exceed your expectations. Hire him to your delight or don't hire him at your peril!

2017-10-16T19:08:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review, Moll! Remember to refer your friends and family! Shots of tequila on your anniversary!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Chris M

Jersey Wedding photography was the best choice my wife and I could have made for our wedding!!! Thomas photographed my brother's wedding in October and after seeing all the amazing photos, it was a must that I had him photograph my wedding too! My wife and I had a small,... Read More intimate wedding and Thomas worked with us to create a package that was perfect for us. During the wedding, Thomas was in the right spot for every photo op. I recall my friends saying to me, "that guy is great!" He knows exactly where to be at all times!! Thomas captured our wedding perfectly and I would urge anyone needing a photographer to call Jersey Wedding Photography!! Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding night perfect!!

2017-10-16T19:06:49 Response from the vendor

I hope our photos get you teary-eyed for decades! Remember to refer your friends and family!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Gina B

Jersey Wedding Photography is the fucking best! Plain and simple. Thomas shot my sisters wedding and after seeing his work I knew that he would be the perfect person for mine. My husband and I got a taste of his work when he shot our engagement photos, which was a blast!... Read More Thomas and Jed captured every single moment that we wanted and then some. We wanted to throw a bomb ass party and looking back at these photos I know we pulled it off. I can't recommend Jersey Wedding Photography enough, if you want a seamless, fun, entertaining and talented photographer, Thomas is your guy. Thomas and Jed-Thank you so much for making our day special and capturing so many amazing memories.

2017-10-16T19:06:20 Response from the vendor

I hope our photos give you the feels for many years to come! Remember to refer your friends and family!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Josh B

Jersey Wedding photography is the fucking best! If I could give Thomas more stars I would. After seeing the work that Thomas did for my sister in laws wedding, I knew that he was the right choice for ours . He captured every single moment that we wanted and then some. He... Read More shared in the same excitement that all of us did and t came through in the photos. We wanted to throw a bomb ass party and looking back on these pictures I'd say that we pulled it off. I can't recommend Thomas enough to any one looking for a seamless, fun, and entertaining photographer. Thomas-thank you for documenting our day and helping me remember the end of it. ;).

2017-10-16T19:05:13 Response from the vendor

Happy AF you chose us! Hope to see you at more family weddings!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Kaitlin R

Back in October, we had Tom at Jersey Wedding Photography take our engagement photos. He was so patient with us and our very spirited dog. He managed to get some great shots even though our pup was not cooperating and almost knocked the camera out of his hand! Ever the... Read More professional, Tom just laughed it off. He was also really accommodating and creative with the props I brought. The pictures came out gorgeous and he got them to us so quickly! We hired them for our April 21st wedding and they knocked it out of the park. Tom and Jed were communicative, timely, and most importantly for me a calming force. Tom showed up right after I had a panic attack and quickly sprang into action lightening the mood. I don’t know how he managed to get such beautiful shots just moments later but he did. They rolled with the punches; a last minute first-look location change (thanks Tom for scoping out the new spot!), rainy weather, cranky bridesmaids, and unruly groomsmen. Tom even posted a few of the shots the next morning so I could see them before we left on our honeymoon. Honestly, the pictures were stunning. Tom and Jed both have a great eye for finding the perfect shot. And they will climb through the weeds and into the bushes to get it! They will also work with you to make sure you are happy with how things are going. As someone who normally hates having her picture taken, I can say Jersey Wedding Photography made it as painless as possible and provided pinterest-worthy results!

2017-10-16T19:03:15 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the amazing review --you are the bestest!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Cindy Raquel C

My family has used Jersey Wedding Photography for numerous occasions over the years. Tom has proven to be versatile in his craft in various settings. Each time, he has left a timeless impression. Not only did he take amazing photos but he's given us everlasting memories. Tom was... Read More very hands on, creative and brought his own special elements to make the photo shoot even more personalized. We loved that he was so easy to talk to, he listened to what was important to us and asked us questions to make sure we were all on the same page. I absolutely recommend Tom for any of your photography needs. Cindy Raquel Calderon REALTOR ® Associate Keller Williams

2017-01-03T06:22:02 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the eloquent praise, Cindy! I love working with your family!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Luis G

Quiero decirles que el trabajo de este senor , es muy profesional y de la mejor calidad . El nos a hecho varios trabajos desde nuestro compromiso , matrimonio , antes de nacer nuestro hijo , tambien cuando nacio , cumpleanos , etc.... Todos han sido totalmente de mucha... Read More calidad y lo recomiendo al 100%... Muchas gracias Tom. Pura Vida!

2016-11-20T10:53:19 Response from the vendor

Pura vida --es verdad! Muchas gracia amigo!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Arlene M

I cannot say enough great things about Tom and Jed, and the photos they took at our wedding. They were patient, attentive and captured so many amazing moments without being obtrusive. The photos are beautiful. Highly highly recommended!

2016-11-20T10:52:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much!! Exceeding expectations or taking photos --not sure what we are better at!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Stephanie V

I cannot express just how phenomenal Jersey Wedding Photography was on our wedding day. They brought professionalism and artistic creativity, capturing the special moments of our day and providing breathtaking, gorgeous photographs. Tom and Jed were easy to work with and fun,... Read More bringing levity, calmness, and a sense of humor. I can not recommend them enough! I LOVE the photos!! THANK YOU!

2016-11-01T18:42:37 Response from the vendor

That may be the 1st time the word levity was used in a wedding photography review, Stephanie --LOL! I was excited to post your wedding preview today --and from the comments so are you and your families! We really appreciate the review and your hiring... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lauren R

My fiance and I are getting married this March and I have full confidence in Thomas' ability, especially after the phenomenal job he did with our engagement photos. It was his first time working with a dog on an engagement shoot and demonstrated the utmost patience. He is down... Read More to earth and has a creative eye that will capture way more than just the typical shots. I can not wait to see how the wedding photos come out!

2016-11-01T18:40:10 Response from the vendor

I am ready for Skylands Manor --looking forward to seeing you and Danny there in March, Lauren! Here's hoping for another mild winter! Best, Thomas

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lise G

We recently got married on October 7th and had such a great experience working with Tom. He was funny, professional, and most importantly made sure our pictures came out beautiful. It really takes so much stress away from the day knowing that your pictures are being handled... Read More well. One of the things I was worried about was the lighting outside during the ceremony (it was dark out) might have been challenging, but Tom found a way to make all of our pictures absolutely perfect. The candid shots from the reception were also great, we had such a great time that we didn't even realize the photographer was taking pictures! We received some of our pictures in such a timely manner as well, no waiting around anxiously wondering about the pictures. I would definitely recommend Jersey Wedding Photography and would have no problems using them again for future photographic endeavors.

2016-11-01T18:38:26 Response from the vendor

Thanks Lise! We really enjoyed working with you guys at Bridgewater Manor. Happy I could recommend a great videographer for you too. Your family and friends made us feel like old friends at your wedding. Thanks so much for hiring us! --Thomas

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Janell C

Tom is absolutely amazing! He has such a natural Eye for all those things you don't want to miss on your big day. And he had huge shoes to fill with us because we had a Halloween wedding! Our event was so busy we thought for sure something would get missed. I wouldn't have... Read More trusted my big day with ANYONE else!!!!

2016-11-01T18:35:23 Response from the vendor

I love Halloween --my son's birthday! I was VERY excited to shoot a Halloween-themed wedding --it was so much fun! Love you and Shawn, Janelle and love your families (Tiny especially. All the best, Thomas

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Farah

Thomas and Jed worked together for my wedding. They are such a great team! Moreover they are the most talented and fun photographers I have ever worked with. Together, they created the most beautiful photos that are complimented on daily! I framed and placed a wedding photo... Read More on my wall at my work and I literally receive compliments all day. Thomas is so flexible that he will work with you and help create your visions to the best of his abilities. Each of Thomas and Jed's personality is very laid back, fun, and humorous! They are both sweet individuals who both truly care about your special moment. They are involved emotionally as well. I actually miss working with them and I cannot wait to hire them again for another occasion!

2016-08-14T19:53:09 Response from the vendor

Wow Farah...1 year anniversary at Elbow Bay Beach in Bermuda, that's what I am thinking. Seriously, much love to you guys and maybe we'll see you soon at a friend's wedding!

Thomas Bialoglow

Love stories demand exceptional images. We deliver! I shot my first wedding in 2006 and was hooked! I loved being with people at their best, was moved by the powerful emotions of the day, and found the fast pace and challenge of having only one chance to get the shot exhilarating! 12 years later and nothing has changed --I still get excited enough to get "butterflies" come wedding day! Wedding photography requires an interesting set of skills. You need the eye of an artist, reflexes of a sports shooter, and the people skills of a therapist. Let us exceed your expectations! Love, Tom