Love stories demand exceptional photos. We deliver

Wedding photography requires the eye of an artist, reflexes of a sports shooter, & the people skills of a therapist. You need to disappear, ninja-like, and reappear larger than life to marshall a group of 50 rowdy guests for a big family photo. I am that guy! Let me exceed your expectations!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

100 Pawnee Ave., Oakland, NJ (973) 670-8919

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Stephanie V

I cannot express just how phenomenal Jersey Wedding Photography was on our wedding day. They brought professionalism and artistic creativity, capturing the special moments of our day and providing breathtaking, gorgeous photographs. Tom and Jed were easy to work with and fun,... Read More bringing levity, calmness, and a sense of humor. I can not recommend them enough! I LOVE the photos!! THANK YOU!

2016-11-01T18:42:37 Response from the vendor

That may be the 1st time the word levity was used in a wedding photography review, Stephanie --LOL! I was excited to post your wedding preview today --and from the comments so are you and your families! We really appreciate the review and your hiring... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Farah

Thomas and Jed worked together for my wedding. They are such a great team! Moreover they are the most talented and fun photographers I have ever worked with. Together, they created the most beautiful photos that are complimented on daily! I framed and placed a wedding photo... Read More on my wall at my work and I literally receive compliments all day. Thomas is so flexible that he will work with you and help create your visions to the best of his abilities. Each of Thomas and Jed's personality is very laid back, fun, and humorous! They are both sweet individuals who both truly care about your special moment. They are involved emotionally as well. I actually miss working with them and I cannot wait to hire them again for another occasion!

2016-08-14T19:53:09 Response from the vendor

Wow Farah...1 year anniversary at Elbow Bay Beach in Bermuda, that's what I am thinking. Seriously, much love to you guys and maybe we'll see you soon at a friend's wedding!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

Tom photographed our wedding in New York City over the Fourth of July holiday weekend and I, my husband and our entire family and wedding party could not be more pleased with his photos and professionalism. Tom certainly has an eye for capturing creative and stunning photos. He... Read More even provided his own ideas and items for capturing extra moments such as our rings, decor and even the drinks and entertainment! I was able to sit down with him prior to the wedding and go over the day to make sure there was a good idea of what photos we particularly wanted and made the time for. If you are looking for a photographer and Tom is available book him immediately- I mean, just look at his photos, they are amazing. Thanks Tom for capturing our special day and providing memories that will last a lifetime!

2016-07-12T05:07:49 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review Annie! It was a pleasure working w you both --I can't wait until you see all the amazing images!! http://www.jerseyweddingphotography.com/Blog/113635-annie

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Justine C

Tom has absolutely blown away all of our expectations. Within 24 hours of our wedding, Tom had over 80 photos edited and posted on Facebook for all our friends and family to enjoy. Everyone I spoke with told me how impressed they were with the pictures. Of course, that was only... Read More the preview. Tom followed it up with hundreds of more photos, every one of them more impressive than the last. From the moment he first stepped in the door, Tom’s professionalism could really be seen. He went right to work on setting up and started shooting almost immediately. After the ceremony, my wife had several requests for Tom for very specific photos. Tom was very accommodating and really went out of his way to make sure we got the photos we wanted. And everything came out perfectly. I can’t thank Tom enough for capturing our special day so beautifully. I would recommend Jersey Wedding Photography to everyone!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Chris M

Jersey Wedding photography was the best choice my wife and I could have made for our wedding!!! Thomas photographed my brother's wedding in October and after seeing all the amazing photos, it was a must that I had him photograph my wedding too! My wife and I had a small,... Read More intimate wedding and Thomas worked with us to create a package that was perfect for us. During the wedding, Thomas was in the right spot for every photo op. I recall my friends saying to me, "that guy is great!" He knows exactly where to be at all times!! Thomas captured our wedding perfectly and I would urge anyone needing a photographer to call Jersey Wedding Photography!! Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding night perfect!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Gina B

Jersey Wedding Photography is the fucking best! Plain and simple. Thomas shot my sisters wedding and after seeing his work I knew that he would be the perfect person for mine. My husband and I got a taste of his work when he shot our engagement photos, which was a blast!... Read More Thomas and Jed captured every single moment that we wanted and then some. We wanted to throw a bomb ass party and looking back at these photos I know we pulled it off. I can't recommend Jersey Wedding Photography enough, if you want a seamless, fun, entertaining and talented photographer, Thomas is your guy. Thomas and Jed-Thank you so much for making our day special and capturing so many amazing memories.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Josh B

Jersey Wedding photography is the fucking best! If I could give Thomas more stars I would. After seeing the work that Thomas did for my sister in laws wedding, I knew that he was the right choice for ours . He captured every single moment that we wanted and then some. He... Read More shared in the same excitement that all of us did and t came through in the photos. We wanted to throw a bomb ass party and looking back on these pictures I'd say that we pulled it off. I can't recommend Thomas enough to any one looking for a seamless, fun, and entertaining photographer. Thomas-thank you for documenting our day and helping me remember the end of it. ;).

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Tim/James B

Thomas and Jed shot our wedding on May 13 and we could not be happier with everything from the booking experience, the planning experience, and most of all to the actual day of service and the overall pictures. We had a wonderful day shooting with them. They made us both feel so... Read More comfortable and actually have a fun time through all the photo shoots. Both men were so excited as they were taking the pictures, that it got us more and more excited. We loved watching them show each other (and us) the picture they just took and loved how they actually seemed to be enjoying themselves. They let us ask for certain pictures, etc and happily obliged. Some other photographers we met had a diva-like attitude-you won't find that with Thomas. Also-I cannot tell you how many of our guests came up during the evening and mentioned how much they loved the photographers and they could tell what a great job was being done. Lastly-the pictures themselves are just incredible. We are loving everything we have seen. A lot of photographs we've seen of other weddings have looked too formal or too artsy but they really found a great mix to showcase the wedding, us as a couple, and real genuine love, fun, and happiness while still maintaining a top-shelf quality. Truly a high-quality photographer. Also-just wanted to add that they were just a pleasure to be around. When you spend 10 hours with your photographers on your wedding day, you can only hope they are as fun and great as Thomas and Jed. We really cannot rave more about the experience with these photographers. We could not recommend them more. One last comment-as a same sex couple, we weren't sure what to expect in regards to wedding pictures and what would work and look right and what would be comfortable, but this was never an issue with Thomas and Jed. They made us feel so comfortable and relaxed and never made us feel anything different than any other wedded couple. We could not be more satisfied and highly recommend Thomas for your photography needs.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Kaitlin R

Back in October, we had Tom at Jersey Wedding Photography take our engagement photos. He was so patient with us and our very spirited dog. He managed to get some great shots even though our pup was not cooperating and almost knocked the camera out of his hand! Ever the... Read More professional, Tom just laughed it off. He was also really accommodating and creative with the props I brought. The pictures came out gorgeous and he got them to us so quickly! We hired them for our April 21st wedding and they knocked it out of the park. Tom and Jed were communicative, timely, and most importantly for me a calming force. Tom showed up right after I had a panic attack and quickly sprang into action lightening the mood. I don’t know how he managed to get such beautiful shots just moments later but he did. They rolled with the punches; a last minute first-look location change (thanks Tom for scoping out the new spot!), rainy weather, cranky bridesmaids, and unruly groomsmen. Tom even posted a few of the shots the next morning so I could see them before we left on our honeymoon. Honestly, the pictures were stunning. Tom and Jed both have a great eye for finding the perfect shot. And they will climb through the weeds and into the bushes to get it! They will also work with you to make sure you are happy with how things are going. As someone who normally hates having her picture taken, I can say Jersey Wedding Photography made it as painless as possible and provided pinterest-worthy results!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Cindy Raquel C

My family has used Jersey Wedding Photography for numerous occasions over the years. Tom has proven to be versatile in his craft in various settings. Each time, he has left a timeless impression. Not only did he take amazing photos but he's given us everlasting memories. Tom was... Read More very hands on, creative and brought his own special elements to make the photo shoot even more personalized. We loved that he was so easy to talk to, he listened to what was important to us and asked us questions to make sure we were all on the same page. I absolutely recommend Tom for any of your photography needs. Cindy Raquel Calderon REALTOR ® Associate Keller Williams

2017-01-03T06:22:02 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the eloquent praise, Cindy! I love working with your family!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Luis G

Quiero decirles que el trabajo de este senor , es muy profesional y de la mejor calidad . El nos a hecho varios trabajos desde nuestro compromiso , matrimonio , antes de nacer nuestro hijo , tambien cuando nacio , cumpleanos , etc.... Todos han sido totalmente de mucha... Read More calidad y lo recomiendo al 100%... Muchas gracias Tom. Pura Vida!

2016-11-20T10:53:19 Response from the vendor

Pura vida --es verdad! Muchas gracia amigo!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Arlene M

I cannot say enough great things about Tom and Jed, and the photos they took at our wedding. They were patient, attentive and captured so many amazing moments without being obtrusive. The photos are beautiful. Highly highly recommended!

2016-11-20T10:52:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much!! Exceeding expectations or taking photos --not sure what we are better at!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lauren R

My fiance and I are getting married this March and I have full confidence in Thomas' ability, especially after the phenomenal job he did with our engagement photos. It was his first time working with a dog on an engagement shoot and demonstrated the utmost patience. He is down... Read More to earth and has a creative eye that will capture way more than just the typical shots. I can not wait to see how the wedding photos come out!

2016-11-01T18:40:10 Response from the vendor

I am ready for Skylands Manor --looking forward to seeing you and Danny there in March, Lauren! Here's hoping for another mild winter! Best, Thomas

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lise G

We recently got married on October 7th and had such a great experience working with Tom. He was funny, professional, and most importantly made sure our pictures came out beautiful. It really takes so much stress away from the day knowing that your pictures are being handled... Read More well. One of the things I was worried about was the lighting outside during the ceremony (it was dark out) might have been challenging, but Tom found a way to make all of our pictures absolutely perfect. The candid shots from the reception were also great, we had such a great time that we didn't even realize the photographer was taking pictures! We received some of our pictures in such a timely manner as well, no waiting around anxiously wondering about the pictures. I would definitely recommend Jersey Wedding Photography and would have no problems using them again for future photographic endeavors.

2016-11-01T18:38:26 Response from the vendor

Thanks Lise! We really enjoyed working with you guys at Bridgewater Manor. Happy I could recommend a great videographer for you too. Your family and friends made us feel like old friends at your wedding. Thanks so much for hiring us! --Thomas

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Janell C

Tom is absolutely amazing! He has such a natural Eye for all those things you don't want to miss on your big day. And he had huge shoes to fill with us because we had a Halloween wedding! Our event was so busy we thought for sure something would get missed. I wouldn't have... Read More trusted my big day with ANYONE else!!!!

2016-11-01T18:35:23 Response from the vendor

I love Halloween --my son's birthday! I was VERY excited to shoot a Halloween-themed wedding --it was so much fun! Love you and Shawn, Janelle and love your families (Tiny especially. All the best, Thomas

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Lauren B

Jersey Wedding Photography did a phenomenal job shooting our wedding. Thomas was a pleasure to deal with before, during, and after the big day. His associate, Jed was also wonderful. I highly recommend Jersey Wedding Photography for your special event!

2016-08-09T12:45:53 Response from the vendor

Thanks Lauren and John --we had a great day with you guys! We really appreciate the review. Here is a link to your wedding gallery on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/AestheteStudios/photos/?tab=album&album_id=962281437177198

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Nicholas W

Tom did my sister's wedding a few months back and was a privilege to work with. He gave direction when needed, but allowed us all to be ourselves as well--something you don't find in every photographer. He also captured my best side in all the photos, which, although is... Read More admittedly easy to do, is important for wedding pictures. Thanks again, Tom!!

2016-06-11T14:24:51 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much --I appreciate the kind words!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

I was a part of my sister's wedding in October 2015, and Tom was an absolute pleasure to have as the photographer. He knew exactly what he was doing and what he wanted from us in order to produce the best pictures possible. Tom is a genuinely nice guy that I would highly... Read More recommend to any couple looking for a superb wedding photographer.

2016-06-11T14:25:24 Response from the vendor

A review from Sam's two brothers --how great is that?!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016

Oh my gosh this Photographer was absolutely amazing and I would recommend in a heartbeat. He did an awesome job at my niece Samantha and Dan Whites wedding in October. Spread the word everyone! Best of Luck Patty Darche'

2016-06-11T14:26:12 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review --it was a great wedding!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

Finding the right words to describe those magical moments in life can be difficult, if not near impossible. So much emotion flowing through you- joy, tears, excitement! It's enough to drive you batty. But every once in a while you come across a photo that can truly speak to... Read More the very depths of your soul. One that stirs up the emotional juices and opens the flood gates for those tears of joy. It's as if you are trapped in that moment, enveloped by it. All of your senses are now attuned and you smell the fall leaves, feel the cool breeze, see your beautiful bride, shed another tear. Tom is nothing short of a photogenius! All of the photos he captured at our wedding have inspired these feelings within my new wife and I. We are elated with his mastery, astounded by his professionalism. If you've chosen Jersey Wedding Photography to capture your special moments you can be sure that the memories will last.

2016-06-02T18:30:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the amazing review, Dan! Was worth the wait!

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 David W

We found Tom to be not only an excellent photographer, but also a real nice person who took the wedding day pictures for our daughter's wedding in such an effective way. He was non-intrusive, organized everyone very well for the photos - never an easy task as people going in all... Read More directions and usual high-level of excitement and nerves - and also did some creative work as well. I was amazed with the quality of the photos, the full range of scenarios, and the sheer effort he put into it on the day AND subsequent days as he sifted through literally thousands of photos to find the best ones for us to consider. Excellent job. We were impressed and very thankful!

2016-05-29T14:43:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much --love to hear from every one at the wedding!

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Kelly M

When it comes to Jersey Wedding Photography, the word "amazing" readily comes to mind. Tom did a fantastic job capturing all the special moments between my husband Simeon and I on our wedding day on 4/22/16. In addition he and his assistant Jed were able to create so many... Read More special photographed moments of our families, bridal party and guests that Simeon and I were left speechless. We had an extremely large bridal party and Tom was able to accommodate the size with ease. Tom was extremely professional and also very flexible regarding our vision for our wedding day. I highly recommend Tom for your wedding or next special event!

2016-05-08T07:07:38 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kelly --we appreciate the kind words and expeditious review!! Thomas

Reviewed on 5/01/2016

Tom is such a professional, such a gentleman, such an amazing young man! This man puts his whole heart into his work! And then there's his photography - just as professional - breathtaking, ingenious, crystal clarity, phenomenal ideas, captures the personalities of his... Read More subjects and has a gift of discovering & knowing the preferences of the clients! We look at our son's & daughter in law's photos from their wedding and are transported right back to that beautiful day with the same feelings we had then. Thank you Tom! God bless you! Suzanne & Art

2016-05-01T20:03:49 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Suzanne! It's not often that I get reviews from the parents! I really appreciate the time you took to write one --and all the Likes on facebook!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Barbara E

Tom is truly an exceptional photographer, and highly recommended to all! Having known Tom, and his photographic expertise, for many years, it came as a huge disappointment when we learned that we were not able to hire him for our wedding. We chose to get married at Sandals... Read More Antigua, and they do not allow you to use offsite photographers. Tom suggested doing a shoot during my final dress fitting, since he could not be there to shoot our wedding. What a great suggestion! He did an amazing job of capturing my special moments that day. The pictures came out beautifully, and are now a cherished part of our wedding memories. Tom’s calm and caring demeanor, along with his creativity and passion for photography, make it such a great experience to work with him. Do yourself a favor and choose Tom to capture your special moments. He is guaranteed to exceed your expectations!

2016-05-01T20:02:33 Response from the vendor

No one was more bummed than my to NOT be able to take your photos in Antigua. We did make the best of David's Bridal in Totowa...and had great Thai food too!

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Katelin B

My husband and I just got married January 2nd and Thomas was our photographer. He was amazing! We just got our pictures back yesterday and they are perfect! Everything we dreamed of. Thank you so much Thomas for making our day perfect!

2016-05-01T20:00:31 Response from the vendor

We pride ourselves on our artistry and our customer service. You cannot be a superb wedding photographer w/o both attributes!

Thomas Bialoglow

Love stories demand exceptional images. We deliver! I shot my first wedding in 2006 and was hooked! I loved being with people at their best, was moved by the powerful emotions of the day, and found the fast pace and challenge of having only one chance to get the shot exhilarating! 12 years later and nothing has changed --I still get excited enough to get "butterflies" come wedding day! Wedding photography requires an interesting set of skills. You need the eye of an artist, reflexes of a sports shooter, and the people skills of a therapist. Let us exceed your expectations! Love, Tom