Lisa Rene Band

Chicagoland based - will travel!!

Country, Dance, Disco, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Downers Grove, IL Chicagoland based - will travel!! (630) 235-1427

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 kelli t

WE LOVE THIS BAND! Lisa Rene Band recently played our wedding reception in May and it was truly amazing. We had heard them at a friend's wedding reception a few years back before we were even engaged ourselves and I remember leaving that wedding reception and saying how fun it... Read More was and that if we ever got married, we were booking them to play our reception. Fast forward a few years, we got engaged and the first vendor we booked was Lisa Rene Band! Easiest and best decision we made. They were so lovely to work with. Lisa Rene is 100% approachable and willing to answer whatever questions you have. She did a truly amazing job emcee-ing our reception in addition to the outstanding performance of the band. Everyone at our reception was out on the dance floor shaking it...even family members I've never seen dance ever before. We are forever indebted to Lisa Rene and the band for making our wildest dreams come true. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Hire this band...you will not be disappointed!!

2017-07-17T11:57:24 Response from the vendor

Kelli and Bill....thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to review us! We were truly honored to be a part of your special day...and a very special day it was! Big hugs to you both and thanks again for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Bridget H

The band was AMAZING!! They accommodated our playlist, kept the night running smoothly, and absolutely nailed the singing! The dance floor was packed the entire night and they even played one last song as everyone chanted one more song, one more song, one more song!! We are... Read More blessed and honored that they played at our wedding. Love you guys!!!!!! You will NOT be disappointed or stressed if you pick them!!!! ❤️ Bridget and Carl

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Liz N

Lisa Rene band was absolutely extraordinary at our wedding and wedding reception. My husband and I randomly saw her perform years ago at an outdoor summer show in Chicago. As we began planning our wedding she was one of the first calls we made. Her performance was THAT... Read More memorable. Lisa is kind, accessible, incredibly responsive, and a dream to work with. She kept in close communication with us on scheduling, song choices, and even learned songs that were not on her set list to make our experience exactly what we wanted. Lisa and her band have a wide-ranging set list, and the experience to know what wedding guests really like to hear (and what they don't). She created the most entertaining, get on your feet, sweaty fun dance party we have ever had the joy to participate in. I would recommend the Lisa Rene band over and over and over again for anyone looking for a fun night you will never forget.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kevin M

Packed dance floor and a great time had by all, what more can you ask for? Thanks, Lisa-Rene Band!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Elise M

The Lisa-Rene Band went above and beyond our expectations. They customized our special dances in a way that left many guests in tears. Then the band kicked it up and packed the dance floor for the rest of the night. Lisa was available, fun, helpful, and endearing throughout the... Read More entering wedding planning process. Thank you, Lisa-Rene Band, for making our wedding a night to remember.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 John H

The Lisa Rene band helped make our wedding and reception a once-in-a-lifetime celebration. They played tasteful tunes during the ceremony and a broad array of fun, raucous pop and soulful rock that we were allowed to help choose and that got a crowd ranging from teens to... Read More septuagenarians up and on the dance floor. They even learned a song for our dance and worked with my son and a friend on a song they could do a sax duet for. The band was tight and Lisa's got a powerful vocal range that works across genres. I can't tell you how many people told me the band made the event. We would recommend them for any occasion.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jessica R

Lisa is so lovely! She was such a pleasure to coordinate the event with. I especially appreciated her offer to come see them live to ensure they were what we were looking for! And of course on the actual night of the wedding, their band played the perfect mix of music to keep... Read More everyone having a wonderful time. The group even chanted for several encores! So much fun :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jenny F

The Lisa Rene Band was the backbone of our reception! Can't recommend them enough!! During the planning process, we were so impressed by Lisa's attention to detail and flexibility. She was so patient with us and even met us at the venue (in downtown Chicago) to make sure the... Read More set-up would work (we used a slightly non-traditional venue). Additionally, the band learned 2 new songs for us! We had our hearts set on a Mumford and Sons song which they learned and knocked out of the park! They also learned the song for the mother-son dance. "Little" touches like that made our day that much more special. So while I can't talk enough about how much we appreciate Lisa, I should probably be focusing on how much our guests enjoyed the music!! Everyone was blown away by the band. We love a good dance party, and it couldn't have been better! From aunts and uncles to our college friends, everyone was on the dance floor, loving the music. My 2 priorities for our reception were good food and good music and we couldn't have picked a more perfect band. Thanks Lisa!!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Matt F

The Lisa Rene Band was fantastic! They were absolutely perfect. We kept receiving compliments on the night and many people commented on how great our band was! Lisa and her band made my wife and I feel very special on our big day and we were even up on stage with the band... Read More singing the last few songs of the night! It was a fun memory for us and something not every band would normally let happen. We have been to a number of weddings now where the Lisa Rene Band has performed and each one has been nothing short of great! We would highly, highly recommend the Lisa Rene Band!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Joann F

As I look back on our wedding day, one of the most important parts of our reception involved the Lisa Rene Band bringing everyone together on the dance floor. The energy that Lisa and band mates had truly made our reception memorable! We had clear communication before and they... Read More were able to answer any of my questions and touch base with our venue prior to the big day, so all stress was off! All of our favorite songs were played and our first dance song was learned special by the band and performed flawlessly. Lisa Rene Band exceed my expectations and I could not be happier - highly recommend for any event!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kalyn J

I originally saw Lisa Rene Band perform at one of my friends wedding and loved them. They preformed at my sisters and my wedding and did a fabulous job at both! The dance floors were rocking the whole night. We received many compliments from people saying the loved the band.... Read More We can thank Lisa Rene Band enough for doing such a great job!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016

I loved this band!! I am the mother of the bride (and the check-writer) and was so happy that this band worked out so well for my daughter's wedding. I have people coming up to me saying that this was the best wedding band they have ever heard. What I really liked was the... Read More ability to get everyone dancing (young and old, alike). They played songs that my daughter requested plus some of their own choice, and it was perfect. They also played during the wedding (violin) and it sounded beautiful. But the very best thing?....Lisa!! She was so friendly and excited to play at our wedding. It made my daughter happy to have a vendor as thrilled as she was about the wedding. You could really tell that the band was happy to be there. And lastly, for all the other check-writers out there...the cost was very reasonable (I did a lot of checking). Bottom line---A BIG THUMBS UP!!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Sarah B

We recently had the Lisa Rene Band at our January 2016 wedding. When we started planning our wedding, we were pretty sure that we wanted a band. I started looking around online and we wound up seeing the Lisa Rene Band play at an outdoor bar in Chicago. We were really impressed... Read More with their performance and decided to hire them for our wedding. Working with Lisa Rene has a breath of fresh air. She is extremely professional and responsive. Anytime I had a question, I would get a response from her within 24 hours, which was very helpful during the planning process. Lisa will learn a few new songs for you if, for example, your first dance or father-daughter dance, aren’t on their song list. But trust me, their song list is very extensive! You will find way too many songs that you will want to hear played at your wedding! About a month out, Lisa sent us some paperwork to fill out that really helped us get organized for the wedding. You pick out all your “special” songs you want to hear, select ten songs on your must play list and pick out any songs you don’t want to hear. The best part of the Lisa Rene band is that they aren’t a tacky wedding band. They aren’t going to be up there singing the Chicken Dance. Going into the wedding, I was very excited for everyone to hear the band and they did not disappoint. The dance floor was packed the entire night! I could not believe how much fun everyone had. I heard multiple people rave about how fun the band was and they honestly made our wedding perfect. If you are on the fence about booking a band in general, trust me, it is worth it. If you have the chance to hear and see the Lisa Rene Band at some point, I think you will definitely be convinced!

2016-02-01T21:31:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Sarah and Josh for taking the time to post a review and for your kind words! We were so honored to be a part of your big day! Big hugs!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jennifer V

Lisa and her band have performed at 5 of our functions. Lisa has Emceed at these events and always says the right thing and keeps the events moving...in addition to her melodious voice. Her band is so much fun and even the non-dancers get up and moving! Lisa is easy to plan... Read More an event with and offers fun ideas too! We will continue to use the Lisa Rene Band with our events!

Lisa Rene Band should be your 1st call !!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

We have had the pleasure of having the Lisa Rene Band perform at various events over the past few years. Our events have been charity fundraisers and corporate style events and they were superb! The band members are so talented and really nice people who are always... Read More well-rehearsed and keep everyone dancing all night. Our guests fed off their energy, and we always get many compliments on their performance. Specifically; how the band packed the dance floor was and how great the music was. Lisa was very professional, arriving early and periodically checking in with us to make sure everything was going well. Lisa has been extremely responsive to our requests for songs, genres etc., and even does a fantastic job with announcements throughout the evening to keep our events on schedule. Lisa has so much passion for what she does and she really knows what to do to make an event a success. We were very impressed with the all-around quality and the professionalism. If you want a band that has a ton of energy, engages the crowd, is accommodative, professional and sound great, then the Lisa Rene Band should be your 1st call !!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Lisa Rene Band High Energy I have used Lisa Rene Band for three events in the last two years. I cant say enough about how pleased we have been. From the booking to there performance. They are awesome. The diversity in music is great they kept the guest dancing all night. I... Read More would not think twice if your looking for a great band. They rock

LISA RENE BAND IS A MUST!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Laura H

As we are coming up on our 1 year anniversary in less than a month we can not help but reminisce on the day we hold so close to our hearts. Every single detail of our wedding day from start to finish resulted in memories that we are forever grateful for. When we relive our... Read More wedding day over and over again in our heads there are specific people that come to mind who played such an integral part in our special day. Today I want to shout from the rooftops as loud as I possibly can in regards to the Lisa Rene Band. We find it hard to express in words how truly thankful we are to have them in our lives. The Lisa Rene Band is more than just a band, they have become a part of our extended family. If you are looking for a band that not only ROCKS IT OUT, but that you know will transform your event from ordinary to extraordinary search no further because they are the band for you! Our family has had the Lisa Rene band play a huge part for my oldest brother and two sisters weddings as well and we would not have had it any other way. Details I as the bride had not even thought of were thought of by Lisa. Lisa truly does it all! For example to show how detail oriented she is: she even sat down with me to ensure that she knew the pronunciation of every single persons' name that she was announcing from the wedding party. We could go on and on and on about the Lisa Rene Band, but please just know that you will be forever grateful for having them a part of your special day.

FUN AND FABULOUS!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Wonderful Band. Everyone in band is professional and superb. The quality of this band is phenomenal. You will not be disappointed. All of your guests from young and old will be guaranteed to have a fabulous time. We had about 1000 guests and everyone was rocking till the... Read More very END. Thank you Lis Rene Band for the night we will never forget.

Lisa Rene band was amazing

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Stephanie M

We had the Lisa Rene band for our wedding. The experience of working with Lisa and the band was, from start to finish, fantastic. When we first contacted Lisa she suggested we check out the band performing live in advance of deciding, which we did, and it gave us great... Read More confidence we had chosen the right band. Lisa was very generous with her time leading up the wedding, always happy to answer questions or talk through logistics. On the week of the wedding, she met us at the venue to walk through logistics and make sure everything was in place, which puts our minds at ease again. The band ended up performing for both our ceremony and our reception, and both were exceptional. The ceremony music was tasteful and well done. Lisa did the wedding party introductions, etc. and was very genuine, fun and a great mc. The reception completely rocked. Many of our guests had huge compliments for the band. The music rocked. We had a small wedding but the crowd was dancing the whole time. Can't say enough nice things about how well the Lisa Rene band played, worked with us on planning, and what great sports they were throughout the whole process.

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Kelly P

My husband and I had the Lisa Rene band play at our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made for a our big day. Lisa was amazing to work with! She put us right at ease, and knew exactly what to do to make our day perfect. The band even learned our first dance to play... Read More for us, since it was not on their list! The lighting they provided for our reception venue also looked amazing! We still have wedding guests talk about how amazing the Lisa Rene Band was. Book them ASAP!! Kelly

Awesome band great energy

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 angela m

We have used the Lisa -Rene band for several occasions and can't say enough about their performance the entire band is great. You won't work with better people. We feel like they have all become part of our family. You won't be sorry and neither will your guests.... Read More Professional entertaining and so great. We look forward to having them at our next function.

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Ellen B

I cannot put into words how wonderful it was to work with Lisa and how amazing the whole band was! We have gotten countless compliments on how fun the reception was and I give the Lisa Rene Band ALL the credit! They are amazingly talented, know how to put together a set list,... Read More and are just wonderful to work with. Lisa is so helpful and understanding! She has great ideas but wants it be your day. They even learned my dad's favorite song and pulled him up on the stage to perform it with them! What band does that and loves it?! Cannot recommend them highly enough.

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Haley K

Lisa was amazing to work with and was so organized. She took the reins to keep the reception on time and out did herself. They traveled to the quad cities and did our introductions and played for 4 hours. The band had so much energy and our dance floor was packed the whole... Read More night. I would HIGHLY recommend them since they played a big range of music and had the party hopping all night.

Lisa Rene Band Rocks the Night...Again!!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014

WOW!!! Another great wedding reception…thanks to the Lisa Rene Band!!! I write the day after our FOURTH wedding with the Lisa Rene Band and somehow they surpassed my great memories of our three previous receptions!!! Any young couple…or parent’s of the engaged that are... Read More even thinking of going the DJ route to save some money, let me tell you STOP… don’t do it!!! The Lisa Rene Band is worth every penny! Your guests won’t remember the food, they might remember the venue, but they will never forget the entertainment. So It can be average, it can be good, but if you want incredible, you want the Lisa Rene Band. Not only did Lisa provide a broad array of songs, by genre, to pick from which was even more extensive than the previous list (I still had the old one from our last wedding) but they learned four or five new songs that my daughter and son-in-law (and I ) really wanted for their special night!!! Lisa came well in advance to our museum reception venue to customize their acoustical and physical set-up to the unique lay out of the venue. The night of the reception Lisa helped smooth out a few anomalies totally unrelated to the Band just to help insure the evening went well. The dance floor was full literally the entire night as the Band mixed up the cadence interspersing our preselected songs with their own selections that blended well and appealed to all ages! No one wanted the evening to end! We received so many positive comments that evening and already today we have received numerous kudos on the how enjoyable it was to have a quality live band! Thanks Lisa and to your whole band! We can’t wait for our last three children to get married!!! I think we are going to have to start calling you “Aunt Lisa” as you just seem now to be part of our family!!! Love, Vince Heaton, Father of the Bride

Lisa-Rene Band ROCKS!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

I attended a wedding recently in which the Lisa Rene band played. They were AMAZING! They played an endless list of songs that ranged from classic favorites to today's current! The dance floor was packed the entire evening with young and old alike! The band engaged the... Read More audience and everyone seemed to sing along with every song. I would HIGHLY recommend the Lisa Rene Band to anyone for their wedding reception!!