Marissa DeCinque Photography

Serving NJ, NY, PA, AND CA

Artistic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Red Bank, Jersey Shore, Red Bank, NJ Serving NJ, NY, PA, AND CA (609) 335-9634

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Greer M

Marissa and her team did a beautiful job. My husband and I just received some of our teasers and they look absolutely gorgeous! I cannot wait to see the rest of her work. Marissa and her team arrived early and she helped us work through the difficulties of the rain in order to... Read More capture the beautiful lighting and romantic moments. I of all people never thought I could look romantic, and she most certainly did just that. In addition to her exceptional photography skills, she was also an absolute pleasure to work with! Overall, she was a great choice!

Exactly what we'd hoped for!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Stacy S

Prior to the wedding Marissa was sure to keep in contact with periodic emails requesting specifics to ensure our vision came true. Getting closer to the big day we talked about times, expectations, and clarified what we were looking for. Marissa is not only professional... Read More and friendly, but incredibly creative with her style. Marissa and Brent never demanded or pushed anything; they suggested, asked, and were very friendly from start to finish. We would love to use her again in the future. Without a doubt we would definitely recommend her other couples.

Pure perfection!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Jasmine J

I know I don't have to say much because her pictures speak for themselves, but if there's anything you splurge on for your wedding let it be your photographer. She's a super talented photographer and very nice. I am so happy with the pictures I've seen so far and I can't wait to... Read More see the rest. She respects your wishes which is important.

Beyond Brilliant!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014

I absolutely can not say enough great things about Marissa DeCinque! She is an excellent photographer, an amazing person and an brilliant artist! Her photographs are truly works of beauty. She captured my wedding in the Hudson Valley exactly the way I envisioned it. I would... Read More recommend her to anyone who wants more than just a photographer, but a true artist. I can't stop looking at my photos! If you're looking for a real professional, the search is over!

Amazing Amazing Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Victoria A

I truly cannot put into words how happy my husband and I were with Marissa Decinque Photography. Marissa and her staff were amazing from start to finish. The day I met Marissa I knew she was the photographer for me. Marissa and her team were fun, professional, and discreet. They... Read More were never in our way or on top of us yet they captured every moment. Our proofs are breathtaking. There's one more gorgeous than the next. I cannot wait to use Marissa again in the future!

Marissa will turn your wedding into art

Reviewed on 2/02/2014 Shelby L

It is a pleasure to work with Marissa and her team. Her price is straight-forward. She took excellent photos of every important moment. Her editing work is GORGEOUS. She truly captured the emotional element of our wedding day. We have all our photos on wooden USB drives and a... Read More beautiful album on the way. She was so patient with me in designing our wedding album. I highly recommend Marissa Decinque. As a disclaimer from me, I am disappointed that my album only includes 30 pages because Marissa took thousands of amazing shots. As a disclaimer from my husband, he was disappointed that she did not take traditional table photos.

2014-02-05T09:35:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. So glad to have the feed back about table shots we will focus on more of that in the future. I was sorry to see the part about the album because I did make a 40 page and gave... Read Less Read More

The most amazing pictures

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Karen D

Marissa and her team are amazing. Work with you on any idea you might have and take the time to be really creative to give you the most gorgeous pictures.

Breathtaking wedding photographer

Reviewed on 9/28/2013 anjeza e

I cant believe how lucky i was to get to work with Marissa as my wedding photographer. The pictures she took are breathtaking. She has such an eye for wedding photography. I will without a doubt recommend her to anyone that is looking to have the perfect wedding memories. YOU... Read More WILL NOT REGRET IT. She is sweet, a great communicator and an absolutely amazing photographer. I am your biggest fan and i cannot wait to work with you again.

Best decision ever! We could not be more thrilled.

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Kate S

We hired Marissa and her team to capture our wedding after I searched the internet high and low for the perfect photographer. From the first email and meeting Marissa a couple months prior to our wedding, she was professional, responsive, and truly talented. On our wedding day... Read More Marissa and her assistants were so thorough and just seeing their excitement with every shot made my husband and I so excited to see the final product. Our guests are even raving about Marissa's work and have recommended her to others. We are so so happy we chose her to capture our day and can not say enough good things about her!

Outstanding Photography!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Tawandalaia N

Marissa and her assistant were great! They took absolutely fabulous pictures of my wedding, and her fees were very reasonable! I loved the photos so much that I am currently using 2 of them for my business cards and in advertising for my bridal consignment boutique.

AMAZING photography by Marissa!

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Carla K

My wedding pictures came out stunning! Marissa has an amazing eye for photography and art. The memories of our beautiful wedding last year were captured perfectly in the pictures and I'm so happy that we have our whole lives to look at these images and show our children. A... Read More great photographer like Marissa is worth every penny..all of my guests even commented that the pictures were of magazine quality!

Amazing and Talented Photographer!

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Joseph P

I will keep this short and sweet. Marissa did the photo's for our engagement photos and they came out spectacular. We looked like models! Then we recently hired her for our mother's 60th surprise birthday party. We just got the pictures and they are amazing. Really... Read More captured great candid moments of everyone and they will be pictures that we will look fondly back on years down the road. Marissa is fun and easy to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Marissa is unbelievable!

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Allyson A

When I was searching for a photographer for my August 11th wedding, I looked at many photographers and saw the same types of pictures. When I came across Marissa's page, I knew there was something completely unique about her pictures. She truly is one of the most talented people... Read More and was so incredible to work with. Marissa and her team are so accommodating and knowledgeable. She was great at giving directions and knew what would and wouldn't work. I've only seen a few teasers so far but as expected, I am very pleased and so excited to see the rest of them! Marissa's work speaks for itself and words can't express how grateful I am that I found her to document my special day! She is truly the best!!

Photographer

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Jennifer C

Amazing work!!!! Must book! Our previews look like we're magazine models! We couldn't have asked for anyone better than Marissa! Her and her staff were amazing!

THE Photographer to have

Reviewed on 7/24/2013 Kelly R

After much research, I came upon Marissa's site and fell in love with her style. After a great first meeting, I hired her. I really CANNOT recommend Marissa enough. Not only does she have such an incredible eye, but she and her team are highly professional, fun, and really... Read More put me at ease during my big day. I'm admittedly not the best "poser" for photographs, but Marissa did an excellent job of directing me & my husband on how to pose, where to look, and how to create truly amazing shots. She also has such a great way of boosting your confidence during the shot - which REALLY helps! She came fully equipped with her team, with a stepladder for different perspectives, lighting, and she grabbed some incredibly candid shots. She was a true professional and really listened to any ideas we had as well. I would highly recommend Marissa and her team. She will make you feel and LOOK absolutely gorgeous after your big day. She also does a great job of capturing the "feeling" of the day with little details (as well as great bride/groom & family & bridal party shots) which is SO important. Photos are really one of the only documentations you'll have left (other than your great memories, of course) of your big day, so make sure you've got a good photographer!

Outstanding Photography!

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Maggie K

Marissa DeCinque Photography delivers outstanding results! When I initially reviewed Marissa's works, I knew we were in for something special. She is so pleasant to work with, professional, and truly a talented photographer. Our experience was completely personalized, and she... Read More captured every detail of our special day, exceeding our expectations. Beyond the wedding day, we promptly received our photos sooner than expected, so we can share them with our family and friends. We are extremely happy that we chose Marissa DeCinque Photography, and highly recommend it to others!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 Melissa G

I loved everything about Marissa and her assistants! She arrived right on time and began scoping out the place for the perfect picture. I have been given some "teasers" and I am so excited to see the rest of our pictures! So far the teasers were beautiful and I am confident that... Read More the rest of them are going to be the same!

One of a kind Photographer!

Reviewed on 4/20/2013 Laura S

We used Marissa DeCinque for our engagement photos and our Wedding. From the moment we met her and her Husband we felt very comfortable and at ease. She worked with us in advance to get a feel for what kind of look and style we were looking to display and she wanted to get to... Read More know us as a couple which we thought was such a great way to truly capture us on film! We wanted a more commercail and modern feel for our engagement shoot then we were looking for a more romantic and vintage inspired feel for our wedding. The transition was flawless and she was so flexible and accommodating with all our requests. Marissa and her team were very easy to work with and the images she captured were so unique and unlike anything I have seen before. I love candid, emotional moments and she remembered that's what important to me and brought that to life in our album. I would highly recommend Marissa to anyone that is looking for a talented photographer with a personal touch that can give you exactly what you are looking for out of your special day!

Artistic, Beautiful & Unique Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 11/28/2012 Krista M

I knew I wanted Marissa as my photographer from the moment I saw her main photo image on theknot and weddingwire. I contacted her, we soon met, and I booked right away. You can see her look is absolutely unique and beautiful-- has that "anthropologie" feel. Her work is artistic... Read More and not the standard "posey" photos. Another big aspect of finding that perfect wedding photographer is their personality; they are with you all day, so you want to be able to feel comfortable-- especially to really capture those real moments. She is SUPER nice and we clicked right away. I felt super comfortable with her, and so did my husband. To top everything off, my wedding was supposed to be at the Smithville Inn down near AC, BUT there was a horrible derecho storm that shut down power in the whole area. Marissa, of course, still came down to work. She made it to my hotel, despite no working street lights. The hotel had no lights, no AC (high 80s), no working elevators, blasting loud alarms, and still she got the shots. GORGEOUS shots. It was so much fun and she made me feel like a super model. And it was a great distraction from what was happening with my wedding day. By looking at the photos, you never would have guessed that the day was just absolutely crazy and that the reception... was cancelled. We were luckily able to still get married at the church and afterwards, she got the bridal party shots at our hotel (the Seaview) rather than the original Smithville Inn since it was closed down. She artistically embraced the surroundings (the destruction of the storm), getting photos of my husband and I sitting on a down tree limb LOL. Let's just say that nothing went as planned that day, and Marissa and her crew rolled with the punches, as we all had to, and still came out with the most unbelievable, stunning photos ever! I absolutely love my photos and have gotten SO many compliments! Thanks to Marissa!

Seaview Wedding- 08/11/2012

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Christina L

My husband contacted Marissa after looking through her photographs on the knot. After seeing a couple of her beautiful photographs for myself, we promptly scheduled a meeting in person. Marissa's warm personality made it easy for us to speak freely about what we were hoping for... Read More in regard to our wedding. She projected both professionalism and creativity, and we were immediately sold. Soon after our initial meeting, we arranged for an engagement shoot in Asbury Park. Even though my husband and I were both nervous about posing for engagement photos, we are so glad we did. Marissa, Brent, and her other assistant made us feel extremely comfortable! We have many amazing photos that we will cherish forever. We actually used one of our photos for our "Save the Date" and recieved a great deal of compliments! An engagement shoot really wasn't in our plans, but it really did help us to feel more comfortable posing for photos on our wedding day. Marissa, Brent, and Carol did a fabulous job on our day. It has been so difficult to choose photos for an album because there are so many amazing shots to choose from. My mother-in-law told me that our photos were the most beautiful wedding shots she had ever seen, and she has viewed many photos! I am so happy with Marissa's work and feel so grateful to have gotten to work with such a true professional and perfectionist. I will be recommending her to every one of my friends with complete confidence.

Rivas Wedding: Highlawn Pavilion 12.31.11

Reviewed on 2/16/2012 Elyse L

I found Marissa while searching on the knot. I saw the picture above with the woman at the red door and thought I have to contact this photographer for my wedding as I was immediately attracted to the photo. With that I emailed Marissa, sorted out the details and hired her for... Read More my New Years 2011 wedding. From the get go Marissa was a pleasure to work with. We went back and forth with details and finally a few weeks before the wedding me and my soon to be husband drove to the shore to meet her about final details. Once we met Marissa we knew we had picked the right photographer. On the day of the wedding Marissa, her husband Brent and another assistant showed up exactly when they said they would. With Marissa and her team in place it was a seamless process and they were fantastic. They worked so smoothly together with me and my family that it was like they weren't in the room. She had lots of great ideas and was extremely creative about all her shots. In the end the most important points to touch on are as followed. Marissa, and team were incredible, from start to finish. They were the best professional I hired. I really could not speak highly enough of Marissa and Brent I was extremely happy with there work/ timeliness/and package that I purchased. When we received the photo book and DVD's of all our photos we were extremely pleased with all the work. We ended up with so many fantastic shots. We couldn't have asked for better photos. I have recommend Marissa to everyone I know and my sister loved our photos so much that she has also hired Marissa for her April wedding. Again, me and my husband are extremely happy about how everything turned out. We will certainly be using Marissa again when we need a photograph and can't wait to work with them again at my sisters wedding.

Marissa DeCinque Photography.

Reviewed on 9/29/2011 Sarah W

We recently had our wedding in Ocean City New Jersey and Marissa DeCinque was our photographer. She was a lot of fun to work with and was very creative. She worked very hard to come up with great shots for us and she was very focused on getting great shots. If we lived closer we... Read More would use her again as a photographer!!!