Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Dallas/Ft. Worth/North TX (940) 781-5130

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Chelsea W

I don't think I really have the words that accurately describe this amazing team. From day 1 they were wonderful. Laura was the best person in the world to me during the planning process. She was so funny, super kind, informative, patient, and professional. She made sure things... Read More were done and coordinated all the vendors getting to the venue. She came into the bridal suite right before the ceremony and prayed with us and that was truly so special. She provided us with coordination services and I literally don't even want to imagine how the wedding day would have went without her. She was also our dj and played all the best songs for the crowd. They provided the photo booth also and it was a huge hit. They have tons of props that made it so much fun! The flowers that the team did were beyond gorgeous and were better than I could have imagined. My husband even said that if anyone is getting married they need to use Mayfield and for him to notice how smoothly things went on the wedding day is a huge deal!! I'm so glad that we chose Mayfield Events because they made our day absolutely perfect for us.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Georgia S

Laura was absolutely amazing to work with!! I used Mayfield Events primarily for a day-of-coordinator. However, Laura started working on our wedding and checking in FAR in advance of the 2-4 weeks services start date! Even several months in advance, she'd get back to me (usually... Read More within minutes) with tons of help on any wedding questions that I had. On the weekend of the wedding, Laura handled any crisis that came up like the absolute professional superwoman she is. For one of many examples, at 11 pm the night before my 10 am wedding I realized I had lost my table numbers. I texted Laura and the next day my tables had table numbers (and they were much prettier than the ones I originally had!). I also had disparate pieces for centerpieces that I had a vague idea what to do with (I was a bonehead and decided not to hire a planner... and I have no design sense). Laura took them and made them look absolutely beautiful. My husband also decided he wanted a photobooth at the last minute, which Mayfield events provided with no problem. It was a wonderful photobooth with props, instant printing, an attendant, customized strips, and lovely backdrop. And it was actually less expensive than the other options I looked at!! They were there for my entire coffee hour and reception. Mayfield events has INCREDIBLE service at a super reasonable price point. If I ever have to plan a big event again, I will go to them in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Crystal L

I loved having Mayfield events for my wedding DJ. Laura really went out of her way to answer my questions, understand what I wanted for my wedding and followed through on those requests perfectly! I had so many people compliment the music at my wedding. I highly recommend them!... Read More Affordable and so easy to work with.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Zoë C

Mayfield Events were absolutely fantastic! They provided sound equipment for our ceremony so our guests could hear our vows and provided music at our reception. They kept us on time and had our guests dancing all night! Their lighting was also fantastic and changed with the... Read More music giving it a great effect. The price was outstanding for the services we received. Highly, highly recommend Mayfield Events!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Katy C

We were so pleased with Mayfield Events. They were incredibly kind, professional, and aware of our needs. They helped our special day run perfectly and we can't imagine what our wedding would have been like without them. They were very organized and helpful, had great music... Read More selection which catered wonderfully to our guests (and our) choices, and their hosting couldn't have been more perfect. We'd definitely choose them again if we were to do the day over!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Anne Marie D

Mayfield Events was so helpful, and willing to listen. They always quickly responded to any questions I had during the planning phase. They perfectly executed the vision I had for my wedding! They day of the wedding went by so smoothly, and without any worries. Also, the vendors... Read More they recommended were exceptional. I definitely recommend Mayfield Events to help with your wedding planning!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Megan S

Laura and her entire team were incredible! They helped us for day of coordination and DJ services. Seriously, I can not say enough great things about the entire team. From the first meeting, to jumping into action when more people showed up than RSVPed, Mayfield Events was a key... Read More part of making our wedding AMAZING!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Courtney W

I had an immediate connection with Laura at a Bridal show and knew I had to have her for my wedding! So glad that I did! She and her team are easy to work with and make it as stress free as possible. We used them for planning/day of coordination, flowers, DJ services, and they... Read More provided the photo booth! The day of our wedding went so smoothly (or at least to my knowledge!), everything was so beautiful and the flowers were amazing, the dance floor was never empty, and the guests had a blast with the photo booth! Best wedding ever and it wouldn't have been possible without their services!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

We loved Mayfield Events, they helped us out so much! They went way beyond what we hired them to do and could not have been happier! I would recommended them to anyone and I hope that we can use them again. They are both so sweet and were so knowledgeable throughout the whole... Read More process. We cannot thank them enough for everything they did for our wedding!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Mary C

Laura mayfield, her husband and team were very attentive to every detail of the ceremony and reception. Laura had great ideas for set up of the reception right off the bat

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Alyssa D

Incredible, amazing, perfect. We could go on and on, but the bottom line is this: Mayfield Events were the ones who made the day not only stressless (didn't know that was possible at a wedding), but also the most beautiful and fun night of our lives. Laura was there along the... Read More way for us, from the beginning of the planning to the closing of our wedding. She took what we wanted and used our ideas. She never tried to change anything unless it benefited us. It was obvious that she's an expert in weddings, and she knows how to make them fantastic. She used that expertise to ensure that our ceremony not only went smoothly, but also had memorable moments to it (dip kiss with confetti/streamer cannon on the exit). In the reception, she went out of her way to make we were comfortable and ready for our grand entrance. She saw that we were struggling with the wedding dress bustle, and rushed over to save the day. The sequence of events in the reception was something we hadn't thought of, but it was absolutely perfect. Without her expertise, we would have never thought of it, and our reception wouldn't have been so smooth. The first "Dance on the Cloud" is something both of us will never forget (get it, it's totally worth it). Many of our friends who had already been married complained that during their own reception, they never ate due to the endless receiving line/talking. Well, Mrs. Mayfield personally brought us each a plate of our pre-chosen liking, and made sure we got to eat the food we paid for. And of course she brought us some of our signature drinks. The DJ'ing: unbelievable. It's easy to tell when there's a mediocre DJ at the helm. A decent DJ would have people dancing a good amount of the time, but not all the time. Not the case... not at all. The dance floor was occupied 100% of the time by both old and young. It was the perfect mix of upbeat and some slow music. Something you might not notice until you stop to think about it is the lighting with music. When we were at the bar looking out onto the packed dance floor, we suddenly realized how awesome the venue looked with the coordinating light and color flashes that they were putting on. The Mayfields are truly amazing DJ's. The photo booth service was awesome too! Right now we're looking at the collage of our guests photos and their personal notes to us... much cooler than a formal guest book. We could go on and on about the great things that the Mayfields did to make our night special, but we both agree on this: it was their personal touch that made it the best night of our lives. The genuine care for our happiness almost (does) bring us to tears when we think about it. Whatever you think about wedding planners, I will say this, the Mayfields are beyond worth it. They're priceless. They made our day so incredibly special for us. Our friends keep talking about how it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Thank you so much Laura and Jason!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Bianca A

I LOVE Mayfield Events and would recommend them for everything. We used them as a DJ for our wedding and they were absolutely amazing! The dance floor was never empty! Laura is so amazing and she will do anything and everything for you. She will will go out of her way to make... Read More you feel like you are her only customer. I was having a hard time getting my dress bustled and Laura figured it out! She calmed me down and said a few sweet words before my wedding... and she was just my DJ! Look into Mayfield Events for everything they offer! Laura you, your husband, and your team are the best at what you do! Thank you so much for making our day awesome!!!

Reviewed on 3/16/2016

Laura was AMAZING! We hosted our son's rehearsal dinner (approx 100 people) out of town so we hired Mayfield Events to help us. Laura was beyond amazing and creative! We wanted a Mexican Fiesta theme and without a doubt it met over and beyond our expectations. From the... Read More bistro lighting, the food, the mariachi trio, the table setting, the staff, it was all just perfect. She is such a sweet person and was so easy to work with. She was very organized, calm and professional even with my last minute changes. Everything that evening went without a hitch and moved flawlessly. Thank you Laura and Jason for making that night so fun and memorable!

Excellent Experience

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Hannah S

Mayfield Events coordinated different aspects of my wedding, including coordination with the florist for both decor and bouquets/boutonnieres, DJ services, day-of coordination, and reception decor (table cloths, vases, candles, etc.) I felt very secure knowing these aspects of... Read More my wedding would be handled well by Mayfield Events, and my expectations were met. Definitely recommend!

Above and Beyond!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016

I can't even begin to tell how blessed we were to have Mayfield Events a part of our daughter's wedding. Our top priority was for everyone who attended to feel comfortable, at home and have a sweet time, all 300+ guests. Mayfield Events exceeded our expectations and made our... Read More hometown 1980's version community center a spectacular, unrecognizable reception venue that people are still talking about 2 weeks later. The day was so enjoyable and stress-free because Laura and her sweet staff had taken care of so many details.

One DJ to Rule the All!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Breanne S

My husband and I would have been lost without Laura and Jason at Mayfield Events. They were so supportive and helpful throughout the planning and wedding process. We used both their DJ and Day of Coordination services. Our wedding was Lord of the Rings themed and incorporated... Read More some Celtic handfasting traditions. Laura and Jason were more than qualified to handle our non-traditional ceremony/reception and exceeded our expectations with their support, enthusiasm, professional friendliness, and care. By the end of our 1 ½ year journey, we considered Laura and Jason more than just our DJ and Coordinator but as friends. When you sign up for their DJ/Day of Coordination services, they provide you with a comprehensive book to help you form ideas about the little details for your ceremony/reception that you may not have been aware of. The book walks you through planning from the moment you sign your contract to after your guests have left the reception and you are on your way to your honeymoon. The book provides pages and pages of song suggestions so if you’re stuck on a song for dance, you can get an idea of some popular suggestions. We were so thankful for this book. Even though our package was for day-of services, Laura assisted us well in advance of the wedding date. We meet with Laura at least five times—including Skype sessions as we were mostly out of state—and talked on the phone countless times. We had a rough ride due to some many unforeseen issues with our venue, and Laura was there every step of the way to advise and assist us with dealing with them to make sure our day was perfect and the way we envisioned it. We absolutely could not have achieved this without them When you sign a contract with Mayfield Events, you are signing not just for the services they provide but for their passion to ensure that your day is magical. Adam and I will forever be thankful to Laura and Jason for their above-and-beyond skills but also their friendship.

The best wedding vendors you can book!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Jenny C

Mayfield Events is the best vendor you can possibly book for your wedding! We booked Laura Mayfield as our day-of-events coordinator for our reception and Jason Mayfield as our DJ. They also provided us with an awesome photo booth that all of our guests really enjoyed! Jason... Read More did an awesome job being our DJ! He kept the night flowing and kept our guests entertained all night. He also set up super cool lighting at the reception. It looked great! Mayfield Events exceeded our expectations by far. From the first day my husband and I met with Laura, she was very organized and provided us with an extremely helpful wedding resource book with suggestions for every part of the ceremony/reception. I loved all the detail! My husband and I filled it out with everything we hoped our wedding would be and the day of the wedding she executed everything we wanted perfectly! She showed up early in the day and helped us decorate the reception venue. Even though we only booked her to help with the reception, she still showed up at the ceremony site and helped us clean up everything, gather all of our bridal party things out of the bridal suite, and get us to the reception on time. Laura got my husband and I food and drinks and kept the night flowing according to our plan. She made sure my husband and I were having fun and didn't have a thing to worry about all night! My husband jokes that we should get divorced so we can remarry and have Mayfield Events at our wedding again! All of our guests were very impressed with them! Laura is so very sweet and helpful and made me feel like everything was taken care of on my wedding day. As a bride, that really means a lot! I truly can't thank Mayfield events enough for everything they did to make our wedding perfect.

Incredible Service!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Mary Michelle O

The Mayfield Team was amazing!! We used them for video, lighting, and day of coordinating. Everything was fantastic. Alex, the coordinator & her assistant did a terrific job! They were there helping us set up for everything & tearing it all down. She was fantastic at making... Read More sure everything was taken care of at the reception for our arrival. I can't imagine our wedding being any more perfect!! I would definitely recommend this company because they go above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Laura H

There are not enough positive words in the English dictionary to describe how awesome Laura and Jason are. They made our wedding so spectacular and beautiful, beyond anything we could have ever imagined! They took the time to meet with us in person to discuss the day, the... Read More music, the lighting, and we were so impressed with the attention to detail, we booked them right away. They were the first and only dj we met with (after lots of research, I'm a little "type a") and they went above and beyond to deliver a perfect wedding. They have this wonderful planning book that you complete before the wedding day that has every detail imaginable. They played every request and the night went perfectly smoothly. Jason was a master of lighting - it was gorgeous. Laura was so organized and sweet. They truly care about the couples they work with and we are so grateful we had the opportunity to work with them. And the music...let's just say there were several dance offs that night with hilarious pics to remember it by ;) Seriously, the dance floor was packed. All. Night. If you want a flawless, beautiful wedding, great music that gets everyone dancing, with 2 of the sweetest people, do not hesitate to book Mayfield Events.

Mayfield Events

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

My wedding would not have been the same without Mayfield Events. They did a great job making my vision come to life. They were my DJ, event host and provided all lighting. It really helped to create that celebration/party vibe that we were going for. It was an amazing day!! Book... Read More now!!

You must use MAYFIELD EVENTS!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Skye H

I cannot even begin to explain what a blessing Laura and her team was to me! My day would not have been as spectacular, beautiful, and perfectly executed if it was not for Mayfield Events. Laura and I started working back with each other in January (my wedding was in October)... Read More and she was highly communicative through the entire process. She was in constant contact with all of my vendors and made sure everything went smooth in that aspect. Everything was so flawless the day of because of her. I don't know how she does it! Mayfield did the uplighting, linens, officiating, photo booth, and also put out all of my decor for me. Mayfield made my reception hall look fabulous! On top of that, she is a DJ! There was not one moment during my wedding when the dance floor was empty. It was an amazing party and celebration. I would highly recommend Mayfield Events to anyone in the DFW area looking for a coordinator/wedding planner, DJ services, lighting services, an officiant, photo booth fun, the list goes on! Mayfield Events really is a one stop shop for it all and the quality and time they put forth in what they do is so, so evident!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Megan B

Mayfield Events did a wonderful job for our wedding. Laura and Jason provided DJ, MC, Lighting, and Month-Of Coordination services, and we were so thrilled with the results. They were an absolute pleasure to work with, and our wedding would not have been the same without the... Read More experience, advice, and hard work of the Mayfield Events team. We really appreciated how much time Laura took to really get to know us and what we wanted out of the wedding. It was clear that Laura cared as much as we did about all the details we had planned, and she helped us make our wedding vision a reality. They went above and beyond making sure our day went seamlessly. We received so many compliments on how smoothly everything went, which is a direct testament to how great Mayfield Events did! We could not have asked for anything more. We would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Thank you Mayfield Events!

Mayfield Events

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Heather T

Mayfield Events is worth every penny you will spend on a DJ/Coordinator. Laura was super nice and always asking if I needed anything. She even helped with a personal melt down before my wedding. She and her team are so sweet and so fun to work with. Hiring Mayfield Events for my... Read More wedding was the best decision I made. They have so many different things to offer a bride for her wedding. I would recommend Mayfield Events to anyone who wants to just sit back and have fun at their wedding or event!

My fairy godmother!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Brooke W

I can't even begin to explain how grateful and thankful I am for the mayfield's. I was in school, working, my parents lived 900 miles away and my fiancé was also working and finishing up schooling. Needless to say I was a mess and they calmed all my fears and responded quickly... Read More to all my questions and concerns. They went above and beyond what I could have ever dreamed of. I had no specific music in mind that I wanted and they knew exactly what to play to please the crowd and I'm still getting compliments from guests about how wonderful the DJ was. We also had a photo booth, and again I'm still hearing compliments and raves from guests that were at the wedding. It distracts the children and allowed the adults to be involved in the wedding and goof off. They did so much more than just be my DJ. Laura acted as my therapist during many breakdowns along the way. Her husband MCed the entire wedding allowing it to go smoothly and without s hitch. The lighting was beautiful and the music couldn't have been better. The mayfields care so much more than just getting a job. They love their consumers and they love weddings. They made it clear that they would help me with whatever I needed to make sure it was a perfect day and they followed through!

Great Service for our Wedding

Reviewed on 8/30/2015

We had a small, but very unique wedding. Mayfield Events provided the lighting, DJing, the Emcee and a photo booth for our wedding. Our venue was managed by the overall wedding planner. Laura worked in advance with the wedding planner and the photographer to make sure that... Read More everything was set up properly. This included the big things (like where things should be set up, what are the roles and responsibilities of each party, what was the order of events, etc.) to the little things we would have never thought of (like making sure that the lighting would not cause problems with the photography or the photographer’s equipment). Because some of the wedding guests did not speak English, they also setup up a large TV screen so that a translation of the events, the wedding ceremony, etc. (which we provided) could be shown to those guests, so they could follow along. On the day of the wedding, they arrived in plenty of time and were very meticulous in their setup of the equipment and lighting. The photo booth they brought was a real delight – and making the photos available for the guests on the Mayfield Events website was an added bonus. Overall, we were extremely impressed with the professionalism and the quality of the support they provided for our wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs these services for their wedding.