Your Premiere Bridal Destination

Step into Steven Michaels Hair Studio and let our talented team of devoted makeup artists and hair stylists create a timeless, elegant look for your big day. Now offering Hi-Def airbrush makeup to keep you looking flawless. Visit our website and inquire about our all-inclusive Bridal packages.

42839 Ford Road, Canton, MI (734) 981-9977

Life Savers

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Lauren W

I had put a deposit down with another salon for my wedding, when they called 3 months before my wedding telling me they had to cancel my appointment for my wedding day! I was in total shock!!!! I was referred to Steven Michaels and I was so glad I was. The whole mess up of the... Read More other salon canceling me was such a blessing. I could not imagine my wedding day without Steven Michaels being in it. They were so welcoming from the beginning and Marissa, the bridal coordinator was such an angel! Both my mom and my future mother in-law was hisitant on getting their hair done so they both went in for a trail with the person that would be doing their hair on the wedding day and they both were thrilled with the outcome. My mom even went back for a haircut from her stylist because she really connected with her. I had my hair and makeup trail on the day of my shower. I had so many compliments that day that I couldn't wait for the wedding day. Marissa answered all my emails, and returned any missed calls from me. The morning of was such a relaxed atmosphere. My bridal party and I had so much fun. I would recommend this salon for anything and everything you need done!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Katie M

These girls were AWESOME! They're so sweet, good at what they do and their customer service was awesome. The wedding coordinator did a great job with following up with me leading up to the wedding. They even let me come in for a 2nd hair trial for free, when the original girl... Read More scheduled to do my hair couldn't do it anymore. Because I had 9 girls total, they set up a little station with mimosas and pastries when we got to the salon in the morning. I was so relaxed :) Everyone in my bridal party LOVED their hair and makeup, as did I. I cannot express how happy I am I decided to use Steven Michaels for my wedding day. I would recommend them to anyone getting married in the Canton area! Much love to you all! -Katie Cain (Mandziara): July 29, 2016

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Ashley C

Marisa and Christa did an incredible job of doing our hair and make up! Marisa did our make up, she gave us the option of air brush or traditional, as well as lashes! Both the traditional and air brush looked beautiful! She used each person's tones and accentuated their... Read More beauty! Christa did an excellent job doing our hair! She made sure to touch up and fix the brides hair up until the moment she left. She even fixed the bridesmaids through out the day! Everyone (especially the bride) loved their hair! Both the hair and make up were amazing- I would definitely recommend both of these ladies for any bride!

Great Salon

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Samantha T

This salon does a great job with hair and makeup for the bride as well as the bridesmaids and mothers. It is a little on the pricey side they will come to any location you want and if you prefer to go to the salon they have drinks and snacks for the bridal party. They were on... Read More time and professional!

I felt beautiful

Reviewed on 1/22/2014 Brittany H

I cannot express how happy I was with my hair (done by Joanna) and my makeup (done by Emily). I felt like I was a princess and received so many compliments. I was hesitant at first to get my makeup done as I have never had it professionally done before, but it turned out... Read More breathtaking. I love how I look in my pictures. Emily was right, she would nail it the day of. I was also so in love with my hair. Joanna did such a great job recreating what I described and made sure I was happy with how it all turned out. I would definitely recommend this salon to any future bride!

OMGEEE!

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Beth H

These ladies are all AMAZING! First I set up the bridal day information with Joanna who is super nice and worked with me through e-mail and text since I was coming from out of state. She made the whole planning process easy. Mikki, who is amazing, did my hair and it turned out... Read More beautifully! She listened to me for my trial and worked off of a Pinterest pin and was able to add in my headband and veil which looked gorgeous! I loved it and got many compliments on my hair style. Emily did my makeup and she is super awesome and did a great job! She did airbrush makeup on me and I again got loads of compliments form her work. Both of these ladies are extremely nice and made me feel like family while working on me, they treated me like I was their sister getting married and really wanted me to look my best. The other stylists who worked on my maids, jr bm's MOH and MOG did an amazing job as well! I had all my girls wear head bands and the stylists were very accommodating in working with them. They had set up drinks and mini muffins for us to snack on and all us girls really had a great time getting our hair and make up done. They made us feel like family. :)

Joanna and Diana do amazing work!

Reviewed on 5/30/2013 Andi B

I had my hair done by Joanna, and Diana did my make-up. Both are professional, extremely talented, and open to feedback at your trial session. I got tons of compliments and was so happy with how beautiful and happy they made me look and feel. A few of their colleagues also did... Read More my bridesmaids' hair and make-up who also were beautiful.