The Bridal Suite of Louisville

The Bridal Suite offers brides a unique selection of Beautiful, Fashion Forward And Traditional Bridal Gowns. From ball gowns, to mermaids ~from satins to lace, ~we have so many to choose from! ~And what's more, we offer our Exquisite Private Collection Gowns that belong Only to our store! We believe in doing business the "old fashioned" way. Each bride has their own trained consultant who will help you from beginning to end. {Our staff does not work on commission, so you can relax and enjoy every moment of shopping for your special gown} We truly want you to find that gown, you know in your heart is "The One". In addition, we have one of Louisville's largest selection of exquisite Tiaras, Hair Combs, Veils and Accessories ~Come say "I Do" at #BridalSuiteLou ❤

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Fashion

9948 Linn Station Rd, Louisville, KY (502) 244-2909
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Joseph E

The Bridal Suite is such a GEM! After shopping at several different shops around town AND even in Indianapolis (where my fiancé and I recently moved), I was beginning to feel discouraged that I may not find a dress within my budget that had the “wow” factor I was seeking! Rachel... Read More immediately took me under her wing and was quick to identify what I liked and didn’t about various gowns. She pulled “three” gowns and that was all it took! The final dress had us all smiling! Although I didn’t buy that dress that day as we were a bit “shopping fatigued”, I thought about the dress and was so excited to come back and try it on hoping I’d love it as much as I did the first time—well the rest is history! Rachel truly has “bridal in her blood”. She was FABULOUS and made my appointment so special. I would recommend the bridal suite to anyone in the market! They are exceptional! Thanks so much, Rachel for helping me find the dress of my dreams!

2017-02-14T15:07:34 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on saying YES to your dream dress with us!! Thank you very very much for sharing your experience with other future brides. We are SO grateful to the time you took to write us a great review!! Rachel definitely has a gift for Bridals,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Sarah N

I went to The Bridal Suite of Louisville after going to several other boutiques around the city and nothing came close to the experience I had here! Libby and Lori are THE BEST at what they do!!! I was afraid I may be a bridezilla, but they really calmed all my fears and truly... Read More made me feel like a princess. I found my gown after only trying on a few. The selection was different than the other stores which I really liked, and the prices were great! They never made me feel bad about my $1500 budget and assured me that most of the dresses they had were right around that number. I would not hesitate to send everyone I know to the Bridal Suites! Did I mention how much I love love love my dress???? I said yes to the perfect Eddy K designer dress, and it's exquisite, and cannot wait to walk down the aisle in it!

2017-02-14T15:17:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO Much for taking the time to write us a review! We are so happy you found your dream dress with us! A budget should never define a bride, and it never will with us! You picked an AMAZING DRESS, Miss Sara! We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Jessica S

I had been to four stores before coming to the Bridal Suite and could not find the dress of my dreams. I had actually decided I wasn't going to find it and started changing what I wanted. But then with Libby's help I found it! Exactly what I had been looking for all along. And... Read More the staff was so great with helping me complete my look with the perfect accessories. After ordering my dress it came in sooner than expected! The Bridal Suite includes pressing the week before the wedding and even sent me a coupon for dress preservation after my wedding! They were there to help with everything to help make my wedding day look perfect.

2017-02-14T15:20:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO, Very Much for your kind words of referral!! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other brides, and I'm so happy our Libby was the perfect consultant for you! Best Wishes, Laurie

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Haley L

I went to this store in January as it was rated extremely high on the Knot. I went with my two matron of honors, my mother, and future mother-in-law. I had an AWFUL experience. I had never tried on dresses before so I was unsure of exactly what I wanted therefore I explained my... Read More choices and the lady assigned to me was questioning each and every one of them. I tried on dresses that were not at all what I wanted and when I told her that she replied with, "Well, that's what you said." These remarks continued to be extremely condescending the entire time I was there. She made me feel extremely uncomfortable in my own skin. It also seemed as if she didn't know what style dresses went with what style veils. She had me try on an all lace dress with an all lace veil. The belts didn't match any of the dresses either. I was fighting back tears the whole time I was there. This was my first stop, and I had two more to go. It was honestly to the point that this store ruined my idea of how the rest of the day would be. As I was leaving, the lady I was with gave me her business card, and I was SHOCKED to see she was the MANAGER. I just couldn't believe the treatment I received that day. I am not one to normally complain, but the sole reason why I did not purchase a dress here was because of the way I was treated. I would not recommend going here especially if the manager is capable of this type of treatment.

2017-02-14T14:58:27 Response from the vendor

Dear Hayley, I was saddened to read your review today. We always strive to cater to our brides with the best service possible. Please accept our apologies, it was never our intention for you to leave feeling this way. We understand so well, just how... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Alexa D

If I could give this place 10 stars I absolutely would. The staff was incredibly friendly and impressively knowledgeable. They genuinely seem to care about your needs and you as a bride. I felt so special. The manager ( I wish I could have remembered her name!) made my sister... Read More and me feel so comfortable. Her service was exceptional. I ended up not being able to purchase the dress I fell in love with because I was on a super tight budget (I had previously purchased another dress that I could not return). If I could start over this would be the very first place I would visit. Thank you so so much for the "say yes to the dress" experience!

2017-02-14T15:03:44 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on finding your dress! That was sooo sweet of you to share your experience with other brides here on The Knot!! Rachel is our manager, who helped you, and I'm thrilled you liked your experience working with her! All our Best Wishes for a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Christie W

Bridal Suite of Louisville is wonderful and so awesome. Janice is fantastic to work with and took her time. The entire staff is great and knowledgeable about the gowns. They have great designer gowns, as I chose a Justin Alexander gown.

2017-02-14T15:00:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you So Very Much! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other brides, and we look forward to working with you in the future! All my Best, Laurie

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 A H

The woman that I ended up being stuck with was very short ans rude with my family and I. They gave me no privacy when trying on dresses and didnt ask if I wanted help putting them on she just came in. Also there were very few variety of dresses in the shop. There is a no picture... Read More policy that is also very anoying. I wouldnt send anyone here to find a dress.

2017-02-14T15:22:03 Response from the vendor

Dear David and Ariel, We value each and every customer that comes through our doors. We strive to give every bride the best personal boutique shopping experience possible, along with over 200 high quality, well made wedding dresses, affordably. I'm sorry both yourself and Ariel... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brittany D

I had such a great experience here trying on + selecting a wedding dress!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lesli H

I came to this salon with my mom and sister and worked with Libby. She helped me try on different shaped dresses and patiently listened to me talk about my preferences. She was diligent in choosing belts and veils. I was on a time crunch with my family in from out of town and... Read More decided to go with a dress at another salon. The dress here was a close second- it's hard when everything is so gorgeous. I've felt slightly guilty all night bc Libby was so sweet. I'll be back to look at their bridesmaid dresses for sure.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Emily B

My experience at the bridal suite was fantastic. Kylie was so attentive and helped me find the perfect dress. I highly recommend you visit the Bridal Suite of Louisville, and definitely ask for Kylie!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Janet D

I visited three other shops before I made my appointment at the Bridal Suite. I wish that I had gone there first. I was beginning to believe that there was no dress that I could love that was within my budget. My consultant (Libby) was amazing. She made me feel so... Read More comfortable. She took the time to listened to everything that I said and picked four dresses for me to try on that were perfect AND all of them were within my budget. Libby helped me to figure out which of the dresses was most flattering on me. She was so right. I picked an Eddy K. gown that was part of a trunk show at the store this weekend. It made me feel like a princess. My mom and I both started crying when Libby put the veil on my head. I felt so relieved that my dream of the perfect dress at the right price could come true. I highly recommend the Bridal Suite to everyone. Shopping there was a wonderful experience for me.

Great service, Beautiful dresses

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Beth B

My sister had bought her wedding dress there so I decided to look for my dress there. They made me feel so special and truly help me look for a dress that would look good on my body and not let me try on a bunch of dresses way out of my budget that don't fit well. I am a bit... Read More busty and had trouble fitting into a lot of the samples but they made sure that I was well covered when I left the dressing rooms. It made me feel very comfortable during the process. I highly recommend this shop!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Erica G

Rachel and friends at the Bridal Suite made wedding dress shopping so much fun. They weren't pushy and seemed genuinely excited when I found "the one". The dress and veil were gorgeous and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Shawn

Horrible horrible! The girls are extremely snooty and if you don't want to spend less than $1000, then they basically tell you to go look on clearance or leave. I felt like I was on Pretty Woman! I highly recommend anyone to stay away from this place. It is very discouraging to... Read More a bride -- I know it was for me. Yes, they have beautiful dresses but they would not even take a dress off a mannequin for me after asking my budget. It was "over my budget" -- poor service, poor attitudes. For someone who's worked in retail, it amazes me. I would NEVER treat someone else this way. You never know what someone is going through, just saying!

2015-09-25T15:14:03 Response from the vendor

I am sorry to hear your experience was not what you expected. When brides give us a budget to work with, we always strive to be as respectful as possible. Whether you spend $200 or $2,000 on your dress, you are still a bride, and... Read Less Read More

Gorgeous Dress/Great Service

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Lauren F

I purchased a gorgeous David Tutera dress from the Bridal Suite. I had had a bad experience at another store and was instantly impressed with the staff and how much time they spent with me trying on different dresses. They referred me to an excellent seamstress (Cecilia Hardin)... Read More who did wonderful work on my dress. They steam my dress and veil for free. Fabulous experience.

Fantastic Service, High Quality Gowns

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Stephanie R

I purchased my wedding gown at Bridal Suite of Louisville. They made selecting a dress a fun and exciting process. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly, giving me lots of ideas for how to create the look I desired. The wrote down all of the belts and veils I was... Read More interested in, and, when it was time to buy these accessories, they were able to tell me exactly the combinations I had liked during my shopping trips. I live out of the country, and I loved knowing that my dress and accessories were in such good hands! The atmosphere in the shop is perfect, and the staff is knowledgeable and kind. They even sent me a Christmas card after my wedding!

"The Dress"

Reviewed on 11/27/2013 Kelley N

As you know the bride always envisions what she thinks is her dress.... After countless dresses that weren't working I went to the Bridal Suite. Keeping with my theme I tried on more dresses that were my "style" During our time there Rachel was helping us and made a suggestion... Read More on a dress. It was a dress that I was unsure about and very different from much of the dresses I was picking out. She said to give it a shot and that according to my figure as well as my wants in a dress that this would look great.... She was soooo right. It was the one. It was gorgeous and fit my personality and figure perfectly!! After such a great experience I also ordered my girls dresses there too and they also were just the style I wanted!

October 2013 Bride

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Katie G

Loved my dress!

Would recomend to everyone

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 Bethany S

Love the Bridal Suite and everyone there! I went in with a $800 budget and there were 5 that i could choose from. I love the style of all of the dresses in the store! Every time i walk in the store they know my name. Great customer service!

Bridesmaid Dresses!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Heidi H

The dresses we picked out for my bridesmaids were just perfect. I have never seen a dress look so phenomenal on so many different body types. The color was phenomenal and the ladies at the shop were great to work with!

MrsRight

Reviewed on 4/03/2013 Sallie M

Loved this boutique!!!! I searched every bridal store in Louisville before I found this one. Most of the gowns are under $2,000 and are stunning!!!

Jason Alexander Gown

Reviewed on 12/28/2012 Arianna H

The Bridal Suite of Louisville was amazing. I found an incredible dress and a good price!

Exceeded My Expectations

Reviewed on 12/01/2012 Robyn S

I had so many anxieties about shopping for a wedding dress. I was certain that I would feel like a tall wedding cake, iced with all sorts of poofs and frills that were not ME at all. To make the situation more dire, I was shopping with my mother -- which meant a lot to her, but... Read More we almost never see eye-to-eye on clothing. My wedding was at the Louisville Palace, a really ornate venue, and I had this very tender medium that I wanted to hit, where I didn't go so over-the-top as to be silly, but where I could still do the Palace some justice. I came to the Bridal Suite with those tempered expectations. I hoped to find something unique, but the stores I had browsed before seemed to have barely nuanced versions of the same trendy styles. I talked with the Bridal Suite folks for several minutes about things I liked, as well as my own physical quirks that made me self-conscious. They helped me select several to try on. The first one was it. I mean, it really was. I didn't behold myself in the mirror as a sheepish woman playing dress up like a little girl -- I looked like the dress had been made for me. My mother started crying. The Bridal Suite folks told me it was a Kitty Chen design -- and a new one at that. In fact, the owner told me that she had selected that line of dresses based on that particular design. It was amazing. I hadn't seen anything like it. I promised myself I would sleep on it. I made an appointment to purchase/order it the next day. While it was in the process of being made, I found myself going to the Bridal Suite to "visit" the model of my dress. That's probably a silly thing to admit. But I was in love. My husband was forbidden from seeing the dress -- or even having it described to him. His first glimpse was from the landing on the mezzanine stairs at the Palace, as I walked to "Queen of the Slipstream" by Van Morrison. The dress and I left my husband speechless. I couldn't be happier with this vendor.

Gorgeous Little Gem of a Bridal Shop

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Jenny L

Absolutely loved the Bridal Suite - everyone was so kind and helpful and very welcoming! The selection of dresses doesn't seem immense when you first walk in, but I tried on over 15+ dresses there, and I was slightly picky! Awesome selection, beautiful gowns, great decent... Read More prices! I saw my dress at another boutique for $900 more in price! Highly recommend this boutique! :)

Nice

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Kate K

Very good, every price is under 2000 for those on a budget. Wish they had a few more options, but no one else carries they dresses they do so you can get a one of a kind!