The Bridal Suite of Louisville

The Bridal Suite offers brides a unique selection of Beautiful, Fashion Forward And Traditional Bridal Gowns. From ball gowns, to mermaids ~from satins to lace, ~we have so many to choose from! ~And what's more, we offer our Exquisite Private Collection Gowns that belong Only to our store! We believe in doing business the "old fashioned" way. Each bride has their own trained consultant who will help you from beginning to end. {Our staff does not work on commission, so you can relax and enjoy every moment of shopping for your special gown} We truly want you to find that gown, you know in your heart is "The One". In addition, we have one of Louisville's largest selection of exquisite Tiaras, Hair Combs, Veils and Accessories ~Come say "I Do" at #BridalSuiteLou ❤

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Fashion

9948 Linn Station Rd, Louisville, KY (502) 244-2909
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Sara A

The Bridal Suite was great to work with! I had a great experience with my mom, mother in law and sister picking out my dress. The buying process was seamless, and they helped me make alterations with the designer after I had changed my mind on a couple of things with regards to... Read More the design of the dress. They also helped me press it before we flew overseas for our wedding and then pressed it again before our reception back home. I ended up taking my dress there to be preserved, so they do everything! :)

2017-10-25T17:11:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you So Much for sharing your experience with other brides to be! We definately work hard to make sure each and every bride of ours is well taken care of from start to finish. Congratulations on your recent wedding, and I hope you will... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Cassie S

The Bridal Suite was amazing! I would gladly recommend them to any brides, because they were the most helpful bridal store that I went into. From the minute I walked in I felt that I was truly cared about, and was going to get the help I needed in finding my perfect dress. I... Read More went to 6 other stores before finding the Bridal Suite and my perfect dress. They don't allow anyone to pick out dresses with you other than your consultant, and that was EXTREMELY helpful! I had a great group that I took with me, but I tried on at least 100 dresses before finding my dress, and that is because the Bridal Suite was so helpful!!

2017-06-26T16:44:39 Response from the vendor

Dear Cassie, Thank You SO very much for the glowing review! It means the world to us when our customers share their positive experiences with other brides. I'm so happy we helped you find your dream dress, and your experience was all that you had... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Sarah N

I went to The Bridal Suite of Louisville after going to several other boutiques around the city and nothing came close to the experience I had here! Libby and Lori are THE BEST at what they do!!! I was afraid I may be a bridezilla, but they really calmed all my fears and truly... Read More made me feel like a princess. I found my gown after only trying on a few. The selection was different than the other stores which I really liked, and the prices were great! They never made me feel bad about my $1500 budget and assured me that most of the dresses they had were right around that number. I would not hesitate to send everyone I know to the Bridal Suites! Did I mention how much I love love love my dress???? I said yes to the perfect Eddy K designer dress, and it's exquisite, and cannot wait to walk down the aisle in it!

2017-02-14T15:17:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO Much for taking the time to write us a review! We are so happy you found your dream dress with us! A budget should never define a bride, and it never will with us! You picked an AMAZING DRESS, Miss Sara! We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Mandy B

Great selection and helpful staff. Did not find my dress here, but was very happy with the experience.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Katie D

I had such a great experience with The Bridal Suite. Although I don't live in Louisville anymore, it was totally worth the trip from Indianapolis to purchase my dress their. Everyone there was so helpful, from the very first dress I tried on to the day I picked it up when it was... Read More ready. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

2017-10-25T17:13:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you sooooo very much for not just the glowing review, but for liking us so much, that you travelled from Indy just to be our bride! Your review warmed my heart, and I hope you know how much I appreciate our customers. :) ~please... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Hahna T

My family and I truly had a wonderful time shopping here. The consultants were so friendly and happy to help. Even though I did not find my dress at this store I was very happy to have visited and had a blast trying on their selection of gown!

2017-10-25T17:17:01 Response from the vendor

That was SO sweet of you to share your experience with other brides, even though you bought a dress somewhere else. While we would have Loved for you to be our bride, it makes me So Happy to see that you took the time to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Paige B

The Bridal suites is such an amazing place! They're selection, friendly staff, and pricing are the reasons I found my dream dress at their shop! They made the process easy and fun. Thank you!

2017-06-18T17:55:27 Response from the vendor

Thank You, So Very Much!! It's always our goal to help our brides like they're family! Your words mean a lot to us. :)

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Haley L

I went to this store in January as it was rated extremely high on the Knot. I went with my two matron of honors, my mother, and future mother-in-law. I had an AWFUL experience. I had never tried on dresses before so I was unsure of exactly what I wanted therefore I explained my... Read More choices and the lady assigned to me was questioning each and every one of them. I tried on dresses that were not at all what I wanted and when I told her that she replied with, "Well, that's what you said." These remarks continued to be extremely condescending the entire time I was there. She made me feel extremely uncomfortable in my own skin. It also seemed as if she didn't know what style dresses went with what style veils. She had me try on an all lace dress with an all lace veil. The belts didn't match any of the dresses either. I was fighting back tears the whole time I was there. This was my first stop, and I had two more to go. It was honestly to the point that this store ruined my idea of how the rest of the day would be. As I was leaving, the lady I was with gave me her business card, and I was SHOCKED to see she was the MANAGER. I just couldn't believe the treatment I received that day. I am not one to normally complain, but the sole reason why I did not purchase a dress here was because of the way I was treated. I would not recommend going here especially if the manager is capable of this type of treatment.

2017-02-14T14:58:27 Response from the vendor

Dear Hayley, I was saddened to read your review today. We always strive to cater to our brides with the best service possible. Please accept our apologies, it was never our intention for you to leave feeling this way. We understand so well, just how... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Alexa D

If I could give this place 10 stars I absolutely would. The staff was incredibly friendly and impressively knowledgeable. They genuinely seem to care about your needs and you as a bride. I felt so special. The manager ( I wish I could have remembered her name!) made my sister... Read More and me feel so comfortable. Her service was exceptional. I ended up not being able to purchase the dress I fell in love with because I was on a super tight budget (I had previously purchased another dress that I could not return). If I could start over this would be the very first place I would visit. Thank you so so much for the "say yes to the dress" experience!

2017-02-14T15:03:44 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on finding your dress! That was sooo sweet of you to share your experience with other brides here on The Knot!! Rachel is our manager, who helped you, and I'm thrilled you liked your experience working with her! All our Best Wishes for a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Christie W

Bridal Suite of Louisville is wonderful and so awesome. Janice is fantastic to work with and took her time. The entire staff is great and knowledgeable about the gowns. They have great designer gowns, as I chose a Justin Alexander gown.

2017-02-14T15:00:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you So Very Much! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other brides, and we look forward to working with you in the future! All my Best, Laurie

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 A H

The woman that I ended up being stuck with was very short ans rude with my family and I. They gave me no privacy when trying on dresses and didnt ask if I wanted help putting them on she just came in. Also there were very few variety of dresses in the shop. There is a no picture... Read More policy that is also very anoying. I wouldnt send anyone here to find a dress.

2017-02-14T15:22:03 Response from the vendor

Dear David and Ariel, We value each and every customer that comes through our doors. We strive to give every bride the best personal boutique shopping experience possible, from pulling dresses, to helping brides in and out of them, as dresses are very heavy and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brittany D

I had such a great experience here trying on + selecting a wedding dress!

2017-10-25T17:31:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review!! :)

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lesli F

I came to this salon with my mom and sister and worked with Libby. She helped me try on different shaped dresses and patiently listened to me talk about my preferences. She was diligent in choosing belts and veils. I was on a time crunch with my family in from out of town and... Read More decided to go with a dress at another salon. The dress here was a close second- it's hard when everything is so gorgeous. I've felt slightly guilty all night bc Libby was so sweet. I'll be back to look at their bridesmaid dresses for sure.

2017-10-25T17:35:16 Response from the vendor

This review gave me the smiles! We don't want you to feel guilty, we are Happy you found your dream dress. :) We know we are not always going to have every brides "dress," but of course we try. Congratulations, and again, Thank You So... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Emily B

My experience at the bridal suite was fantastic. Kylie was so attentive and helped me find the perfect dress. I highly recommend you visit the Bridal Suite of Louisville, and definitely ask for Kylie!

2017-10-25T17:36:23 Response from the vendor

I'm sorry this response is so late, but Thanks So Much for taking the time to give Kylie a shout out, and recommend us to other Brides to be! My Best, Laurie

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Jessica S

I had been to four stores before coming to the Bridal Suite and could not find the dress of my dreams. I had actually decided I wasn't going to find it and started changing what I wanted. But then with Libby's help I found it! Exactly what I had been looking for all along. And... Read More the staff was so great with helping me complete my look with the perfect accessories. After ordering my dress it came in sooner than expected! The Bridal Suite includes pressing the week before the wedding and even sent me a coupon for dress preservation after my wedding! They were there to help with everything to help make my wedding day look perfect.

2017-02-14T15:20:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO, Very Much for your kind words of referral!! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other brides, and I'm so happy our Libby was the perfect consultant for you! Best Wishes, Laurie

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Janet D

I visited three other shops before I made my appointment at the Bridal Suite. I wish that I had gone there first. I was beginning to believe that there was no dress that I could love that was within my budget. My consultant (Libby) was amazing. She made me feel so... Read More comfortable. She took the time to listened to everything that I said and picked four dresses for me to try on that were perfect AND all of them were within my budget. Libby helped me to figure out which of the dresses was most flattering on me. She was so right. I picked an Eddy K. gown that was part of a trunk show at the store this weekend. It made me feel like a princess. My mom and I both started crying when Libby put the veil on my head. I felt so relieved that my dream of the perfect dress at the right price could come true. I highly recommend the Bridal Suite to everyone. Shopping there was a wonderful experience for me.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Joseph E

The Bridal Suite is such a GEM! After shopping at several different shops around town AND even in Indianapolis (where my fiancé and I recently moved), I was beginning to feel discouraged that I may not find a dress within my budget that had the “wow” factor I was seeking! Rachel... Read More immediately took me under her wing and was quick to identify what I liked and didn’t about various gowns. She pulled “three” gowns and that was all it took! The final dress had us all smiling! Although I didn’t buy that dress that day as we were a bit “shopping fatigued”, I thought about the dress and was so excited to come back and try it on hoping I’d love it as much as I did the first time—well the rest is history! Rachel truly has “bridal in her blood”. She was FABULOUS and made my appointment so special. I would recommend the bridal suite to anyone in the market! They are exceptional! Thanks so much, Rachel for helping me find the dress of my dreams!

2017-02-14T15:07:34 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on saying YES to your dream dress with us!! Thank you very very much for sharing your experience with other future brides. We are SO grateful to the time you took to write us a great review!! Rachel definitely has a gift for Bridals,... Read Less Read More

Great service, Beautiful dresses

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Beth B

My sister had bought her wedding dress there so I decided to look for my dress there. They made me feel so special and truly help me look for a dress that would look good on my body and not let me try on a bunch of dresses way out of my budget that don't fit well. I am a bit... Read More busty and had trouble fitting into a lot of the samples but they made sure that I was well covered when I left the dressing rooms. It made me feel very comfortable during the process. I highly recommend this shop!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Erica G

Rachel and friends at the Bridal Suite made wedding dress shopping so much fun. They weren't pushy and seemed genuinely excited when I found "the one". The dress and veil were gorgeous and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Shawn

Horrible horrible! The girls are extremely snooty and if you don't want to spend less than $1000, then they basically tell you to go look on clearance or leave. I felt like I was on Pretty Woman! I highly recommend anyone to stay away from this place. It is very discouraging to... Read More a bride -- I know it was for me. Yes, they have beautiful dresses but they would not even take a dress off a mannequin for me after asking my budget. It was "over my budget" -- poor service, poor attitudes. For someone who's worked in retail, it amazes me. I would NEVER treat someone else this way. You never know what someone is going through, just saying!

2015-09-25T15:14:03 Response from the vendor

I am sorry to hear your experience was not what you expected. When brides give us a budget to work with, we always strive to be as respectful as possible. Whether you spend $200 or $2,000 on your dress, you are still a bride, and... Read Less Read More

Gorgeous Dress/Great Service

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Lauren F

I purchased a gorgeous David Tutera dress from the Bridal Suite. I had had a bad experience at another store and was instantly impressed with the staff and how much time they spent with me trying on different dresses. They referred me to an excellent seamstress (Cecilia Hardin)... Read More who did wonderful work on my dress. They steam my dress and veil for free. Fabulous experience.

Fantastic Service, High Quality Gowns

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Stephanie R

I purchased my wedding gown at Bridal Suite of Louisville. They made selecting a dress a fun and exciting process. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly, giving me lots of ideas for how to create the look I desired. The wrote down all of the belts and veils I was... Read More interested in, and, when it was time to buy these accessories, they were able to tell me exactly the combinations I had liked during my shopping trips. I live out of the country, and I loved knowing that my dress and accessories were in such good hands! The atmosphere in the shop is perfect, and the staff is knowledgeable and kind. They even sent me a Christmas card after my wedding!

"The Dress"

Reviewed on 11/27/2013 Kelley N

As you know the bride always envisions what she thinks is her dress.... After countless dresses that weren't working I went to the Bridal Suite. Keeping with my theme I tried on more dresses that were my "style" During our time there Rachel was helping us and made a suggestion... Read More on a dress. It was a dress that I was unsure about and very different from much of the dresses I was picking out. She said to give it a shot and that according to my figure as well as my wants in a dress that this would look great.... She was soooo right. It was the one. It was gorgeous and fit my personality and figure perfectly!! After such a great experience I also ordered my girls dresses there too and they also were just the style I wanted!

October 2013 Bride

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Katie G

Loved my dress!

Would recomend to everyone

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 Bethany S

Love the Bridal Suite and everyone there! I went in with a $800 budget and there were 5 that i could choose from. I love the style of all of the dresses in the store! Every time i walk in the store they know my name. Great customer service!