1630 Latimer St, Philadelphia, PA
The NSCDA/PA owns its Headquarters House located at 1630 Latimer Street in Philadelphia. Built by and for the Dames under the leadership of Mrs. James Starr, Jr., the house has served as the Dames home since its completion in 1923. Headquarters is also available to the general public to rent for weddings and events. The House can comfortably accommodate small, intimate gatherings for 10 to 50 guests in a number of finely appointed downstairs rooms, or up to 120 guests for a reception in its beautiful upstairs ballroom. The upstairs of the House is fully air-conditioned for comfort during summer months.