Wake Her With a Smile With These Good Morning Texts for Her
Is there any better way to start the day than with some flirty words from your significant other? And, while it's always much preferred to wake alongside them, you don't necessarily have to be in the same bed—or even the same zip code—to rouse your love with sweet nothings. Good morning texts for her will wake her with a smile and let her know that she's the first thing on your mind in the a.m. Need some ideas? You've come to the right place, sunshine.
Below, see 75 messages that'll help you artfully craft the perfect good morning text for her.
The best good morning text ideas in this article:
- Cute Good Morning Texts for Her
- Sweet Good Morning Texts for Her
- Romantic Good Morning Messages for Her
- Flirty Good Morning Texts for Her
- Funny Good Morning Texts for Her
- Sexy Good Morning Texts
- Good Morning Love Text for Her
Cute Good Morning Texts for Her
Almost as charming as she is, these cute good morning texts for her are like sunshine in literary form.
- Good morning, beautiful.
- I woke up smiling thinking of you.
- Just wanted to be the first to wish you good morning.
- Rise and shine, sweetheart!
- Good luck at work/the big meeting/presentation today. You've got this!
- Morning, cutie. What are your plans for the day?
- How gorgeous is this weather today? Made me think of you.
- Good morning to my better half 💕
- Sending you good morning kisses!
- Today's sunshine has nothing on your smile!
- Good morning, gorgeous. Hope you slept well.
- This song made me think of you...
- Is it pathetic that I miss you already?
- Morning, my love! Just thinking about you brightens up my day.
- I jumped out of bed this morning when I realized today is the day I get to see you!
- Morning! Getting through the day without you is going to be so rough.
- Good morning to the most beautiful human 😘
Sweet Good Morning Texts for Her
If you aren't close enough to whisper sweet nothings, these sweet good morning texts for her are the next best thing.
- Thanks for always making my mornings brighter! ☀️
- I'm really looking forward to seeing you tonight.
- Coffee's on me this morning—just sent ya a Venmo ;)
- How is it that you always look so beautiful in the morning? (No, I don't need a selfie to know…)
- Tell me about the best thing that happened to you yesterday.
- Morning, love. Drive safely today, please.
- What was the name of that coffee shop you recommended?
- Hope you had the sweetest dreams last night.
- Good morning, darling. You deserve the best the day has to offer.
- I hope something amazing happens to you today.
- Whatever happens today, just know that I'm thinking of you.
- Good morning. Can't wait to be in your arms again soon.
- I know the week just started, but I can't wait until it's over and I can see you again.
- I miss waking up with you, babe.
- Morning, babe. I can't believe you're mine.
Romantic Good Morning Messages for Her
While "just because" bouquets of flowers and thoughtfully planned nights-out are always appreciated, these romantic good morning messages are a simple way to make her swoon.
- You're always the first one I want to talk to in the morning.
- "Just in case you ever foolishly forget, I'm never not thinking of you."—Virginia Woolf, Selected Diaries
- "Good morning love, it's my favorite love song. I waited all night long." —John Legend, "Good Morning"
- My mornings just aren't the same when I'm not waking up next to you.
- Hope your day is as lovely as you.
- Missing you this morning, baby. I'm always the happiest and feel the safest when I wake up in your arms.
- Morning, my love. How'd I get so lucky to have you in my life?
- You're my favorite reason to get up in the morning.
- I can't wait until I get to wake up next to you every day.
- Couldn't sleep last night with how much I miss you. Wish you were in my arms.
- "Please never forget that the sun rises and sets with your smile. At least to me it does." —Taylor Jenkins Reid, The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo
- "Morning without you is a dwindled dawn." —Emily Dickinson
Flirty Good Morning Texts for Her
A flirty good morning text can sometimes wake you up faster than a cup of coffee. Try one of these wink-worthy messages.
- Wish you were here this a.m., could really use some cuddles.
- About to jump in the shower—wish you could come with ;)
- It's getting tough to sleep without you next to me.
- Wishing we were snuggling under the covers RN.
- In case you were wondering, I've been playing last night on repeat 😉
- FYI… I woke up thinking about you this morning.
- Just wanted to say I had an amazing time with you last night.
- You in my bed would've made this a perfect morning.
- Morning, babe. Fell asleep thinking about you last night.
- Good morning, love. Last night was…😍
Funny Good Morning Texts for Her
Give her something to smile about first thing in the a.m. with these funny good morning texts for her.
- Officially one less sleep until I get to see you!
- Hey there, sleepyhead!
- I miss your bedhead! (Trust me—it's cute!)
- AFAIK, ain't no sunshine when you're gone ⛅
- You know, my favorite days to see you are those that end with "y!" What are you up to later?
- Morning, babe. Didn't get much sleep last night—but who needs dreams when I have you?!
- Have I mentioned that I like you a latte? ☕️
Sexy Good Morning Texts
Not exactly sexts, these sexy good morning texts are oh-so-slightly suggestive and just the thing to send when you wish you were waking up in the same bed.
- You were in my dream last night. Want details?
- I miss waking up with your body next to mine.
- If you were here, we'd definitely be hitting the snooze button…
- I know what I wish I was having for breakfast this a.m.😉
- Don't know how I'm going to concentrate on anything today with you on my mind.
- Want to think about all the things we're going to do when you get home?
- Morning, baby. I could barely sleep last night thinking about everything we'd be doing if you were here.
Good Morning Love Text for Her
Shower your partner with affection before they even hit their morning shower. These good morning love texts for her are all the inspo you'll need.
- Good morning, my love.
- You were the last thing I thought of when I went to bed last night and the first thing when I woke up this morning.
- Morning! Just wanted to let you know how much I love and appreciate you.
- How'd you sleep last night, my love?
- Good morning. Just wanted to say that I wake up every day feeling so lucky to be yours.
- Promise to hurry home to me today, my love.
- Morning, babe. Somehow, I love you a little more every single day.