Michigan's Premier Wedding and Event Party Band!

56DAZE is NOT a wedding band. We're an event band which happens to love doing weddings. (And we do a lot of weddings!) We pride ourselves in providing high energy, classy live entertainment for upscale weddings and parties. If you want your wedding to be a truly unique experience your guests will never forget, you've found the right band. 56DAZE has been performing weddings across the Midwest for over 13 years. We will work to understand exactly what you want and make sure you and your guests have the time of your lives! We have fun, so your guests have fun. We'll help you pull off an AMAZING event that will keep them dancing all night long. It is our commitment to excellence in service, sound, and performance which makes 56DAZE one of the top working event bands in the Midwest.

Guitar, Harmonica, Keyboard, Percussion, Vocals

Country, Dance, Disco, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Emilia J

Fantastic! If you want a band to get your group dancing 56 Daze is it. They are a professional band that is easy to work with and they sound amazing. No joke. You want a REAL band to play your wedding? 56 Daze is that band! They played Motown classics, 80s must haves,... Read More contemporary country and GNR. Guests who work in the music industry were impresssed with their performace, execution and sound. We can't wait to book them again for a work event.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kelsey B

I still can't get over how awesome these guys were!! Our wedding guests are still raving about them! They kept the dance floor filled the entire night and knew exactly what songs to play to keep our guests entertained! Our venue even booked them for a future event following our... Read More wedding. Tony was extremely professional and super easy to work with. He responded right away to all my questions and helped make the reception flow smoothly. I would recommend them 100% to anyone looking for an amazing wedding band!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Caitlin S

56 Daze can be described in one word... AMAZING! They kept all of our wedding guests from age 2-102 on the dance floor all night long. There energy is infections, my wedding guests are still raving about them. 56 Daze truly took our wedding up a notch, they are the difference... Read More better a good reception and the BEST reception. They really know how to make a bride and groom feel special, like their wedding is the only one they are working on. I cannot recommend them enough! If you want a band for your wedding, do yourself a favor and pick 56 Daze!

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Amanda K

We had 56DAZE at our wedding and all we can say is WOW. They kept our dance floor going all night long! They even played 1 more song after the night had ended because our guests wanted more! They were VERY accommodating in playing our first dance song live even though it was... Read More not on their playlist -- even after asking them a couple weeks prior! Tony was awesome to work with - even with being here in Arizona, it was such a smooth planning process. We received so many compliments on how great our band was & we couldn't have been more happier. Thank you for helping make our special day so memorable, you guys are the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Kellsey M

Tony and the rest of 56 Daze were absolutely AMAZING! From the very start, Tony was so easy to work with and get ahold of while planning our wedding. He gave us dates to come see the band play at the casino and various venues, which is when we fell in love with their music. They... Read More even learned a song that the groom requested a month prior - it was so cool when the played it at our reception! They really took our wedding reception to another level and people kept raving about how awesome and fun they were !!! YOU WILL NOT REGRET BOOKING 56 DAZE - WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Dustin D

When it came to the reception, one of my biggest goals was to find a band that everyone could have fun too. 56DAZE was just the band we were looking for. Tony and company were easy to work with and sounded great the day of the wedding. We received so many great compliments... Read More about the band and they truly added so much energy to the reception. If you are considering a band for your wedding, I'd highly recommend you check these guys out!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Adam G

From the bass solo in Call me Al to the excellent rendition of the Time's Jungle Love you can't go wrong with this band. Energetic, fun and able to read the floor they were a blast. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017

Band is amazing. 2nd wedding we have used them for!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Eric S

We had 56DAZE at our wedding this past May and they were definitely one of the best investments we made for our wedding. All of our guests kept telling us how the band kept them dancing all night. They played a great blend of music, were extremely professional, easy to work... Read More with, and of course, very talent. I would highly recommend 56DAZE to anyone who wants great music and to keep their guests entertained all night! Thanks for making our wedding great!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Angie H

56 Daze made our night!! I absolutely love this band, they keep the party going and so easy to work with. They did an amazing job with my sisters wedding and now with mine. There is no one better in the Toledo area!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Alexandria C

Tony and the band were great!! Everyone LOVED them and we all had so much fun! They even let the groom and their old band go up and jam a few songs. I would highly recommend them for any wedding, no matter the theme, scene, level of fanciness, etc!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Katie R

deciding to hire tony and crew for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Every guest raved about how good they were, and no one could stop dancing!!! Seriously hands down best band around. They MC'd the event so flawlessly - the night was as smooth and perfect as I... Read More could have ever hoped for thanks to Tony.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Donna K

56 DAZE was amazing!! We hired them to play at our daughter Amanda and Billy's wedding on May 20, 2017 at The Inn at St. John. Tony was an awesome MC, keeping everything flowing and moving. The dance floor was pact and cried for more at the end. They gave us just that MORE!!!... Read More Great performers and very professional. Thank you all so much for making my daughters wedding a night to remember.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Kate O

This review is from my dad, I agree with every word. 56 daze was a large reason our wedding was SUCH a fun and successful night! "Tony & the 56DAZE band absolutely "topped-off" our Wedding. This band is personable, professional, accommodating, tireless and most importantly... Read More FUN! They kicked off the reception by managing the Bridal Party Introductions and never looked back. The dance floor was packed from 9pm-Midnight on every song! The band has a tight and big sound that is enhanced by a state-of-the art smart electronic sound system. They are happy to learn new songs and will follow a wide variety of requests that engages the crowd. The character trait that sets them apart is the fact that they care about the Bride and Groom. They never once complained about playing too long or asking if they could take a break. I quote Tony, "as long as they're out dancing like this, we're going to keep on playing, this is awesome." They care. The band arrived early and I personally saw Tony signing the first "Jenga" block by himself, he didn't know I saw him. As the FOB (Father of the Bride) I couldn't have been more proud of this band. I truly thank Tony & 56DAZE for making this FOB a hero forever in the eyes of his wife and daughter! Exceeded my expectations...Thank you...."

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Danielle M

56 Daze was the band we hired for our January 2016 wedding. And they were amazing!! They have played at all of my cousins weddings, and I knew they had to be the band at mine. They kept everyone on the dance floor until the very end. They heard during my Maid of Honor's speech,... Read More mention how she was able to get me to karoke only once during our friendship, so later that night Tony had us back on stage to sing! My guests were so excited about this, camera phones were out and recording! Tony was wonderful and very easy to work with! Our wedding would not have been the same without them.

Wedding Band

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Elisabeth G

We hired 56Daze as the band for our wedding based on their awesome reviews from The Knot without even hearing them in person and they did not disappoint! They were a little above our budget, but we couldn't resist booking them from what we found about them online. Let me tell... Read More you.. it was worth every penny! We had a humongous dance floor and it was packed with people from age 6 to 60 the entire night. They were able to keep everyone entertained and took into consideration the songs we wanted to hear but also took into consideration our "do not play" list. By midnight when they were finished playing, the dance floor was STILL PACKED and everyone could have kept going for another hour with their music. The band was also a pleasure to work with. They are so nice and truly genuine people - by the end of the night they helped us find some items that our guests had left behind! I would recommend 56 Daze to anyone who is looking for a wedding band who will keep the crowd going and wants to have an unforgettable night.

56Daze Review

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Meghan J

56Daze was an amazing choice for our wedding! We had not seem them live or had any recommendations from friends, but we really liked their song list and videos. They were extremely professional and easy to work with. They were reliable, and came through on all they promised. And... Read More most of all, they are extremely talented. The dance floor was packed the entire wedding, and people were telling us it was their favorite wedding band they had seen. I would recommend them to anyone. We were beyond happy with their performance!

All the invitees talked about!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Lindsay J

The band was my second most important aspect of my wedding so I did a lot of research and was extremely nervous that all the videos I saw online would sound differently live. I actually found it to be the complete opposite with 56Daze, they were AMAZING!! Tony was extremely... Read More professional and always got back to me even if it was the smallest question. The band was on time and setup the stage to 'fit' the venue so it didn't take over the space or look cheesy with all the lights and backdrop. Their song choices are perfect and even take requests, also they didn't take many breaks, they actually played! So many weddings that I've been to the band takes a break every 5-6 songs, this was not the case with 56Daze. I got married this past June and everyone is still talking about my band!! Best decision I made, would definitely hire.

Moffett/Buck Wedding

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Wow! What a great Band! We strongly recommend 56DAZE. We booked this group sight unseen based on reviews. They were amazing! Full of high energy and they played an awesome mix of songs which were easy to dance to. The dance floor was always filled with our guests and no one... Read More wanted the evening to end. Even at the last song, no one left the dance floor so they played another song. Tony did a wonderful job as an MC, from introducing the wedding party to keeping a schedule for the event and having everything run smoothly. We highly recommend this group. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Theresa H

56Daze killed it at our wedding. They exceeded my expectations in every way, even though I had already experienced and enjoyed them at a friend's wedding. They were a splurge, but they run the whole show. They basically MC the whole event and keep everything running on... Read More schedule (ie. dances, bouquet toss, garter, etc.). Not to mention how talented and fun they are!! They have a great list of songs to choose for, and guaranteed they will get everyone dancing, from your great aunt to your best friends from high school. I highly recommend them, and hope another one of my friends uses them so I can enjoy them all over again!!

May 2015 Wedding

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Carey P

56Daze was a wonderful addition to our May wedding. I was adamant that we needed a band and 56Daze did not disappoint. Tony was amazing before, during and after the wedding and answered everything we needed. As my husband and I were awful at picking out songs, he provided a... Read More great list of suggestions and walked us through everything to make sure our wedding had the perfect feel. At the reception 56Daze played an awesome mix of old and new songs and kept us dancing way longer than expected. To this day, everyone still remarks on how much fun the band was! I highly recommend 56Daze simply for the fact that I hope you have as much fun at your reception as we did!

Absolutely AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

WOW! Really no other words can describe our experience with Tony and 56DAZE. They were professional, timely and most importantly, so so much fun! From the moment my new bride and I walked into the reception to the final farewell song, the entire band brought everyone to their... Read More feet to dance with a wonderful mix of new jams and old classic hits. They did a phenomenal job of directing the attention of the guests to different events, like cake cutting, first dances, and “special garment retrieval” songs. On a more personal note, I am the king of procrastination. So much so, that up until the morning of the wedding I hadn’t picked a garter toss song. Tony politely and calmly called while I was out for a run and helped me walk through some of the ideas I had in mind and help put together a show our friends and family are still laughing about. We’ve had numerous people approach us since the wedding and comment that “the band was amazing”, or “I hadn’t danced at a wedding in years, until tonight”. Needless to say, 56DAZE is an obvious choice for any wedding or private event. From top to bottom a class act that is sure to impress. We look forward to booking them again for our event! Cheers!

Wedding-56 Daze

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Stephanie R

Let me start by saying, if you want to kick your wedding reception up a notch, hire Tony and 56 Daze. Early in our wedding-plan decisions, we decided we wanted our wedding to be an “event” and not just another wedding; these guys sealed the deal. Our initial contact with Tony... Read More was done through email, which led to a phone call. It was then that we realized the professionalism of Tony and that we would be in good hands with 56 Daze. When you hire 56 Daze for your event, you are not only getting a band, but an Emcee, DJ, and sound/lighting engineer all in one. Prior to the wedding week I had contacted Tony by phone and requested a meeting to go over the structure of the wedding… he was open to meeting in person or over the phone, whatever worked for us. We choose to meet face-to-face and after the meeting we realized that we had one-less worry for the day; as we all know, the emcee and/or entertainment can make or a break a celebration. During one of the phone conversations that I had with Tony leading up to our meeting, I had asked if they could learn a song (for future wife) that was not on their play-list, and if I (a drummer) would be able to sit in with the band during that song. He was totally open to the idea and they were prepared to perform that song in less than two weeks. In closing, the decision to hire 56 Daze was the icing on the cake for our wedding celebration. We had the perfect venue for entertainment and these guys left our guests wanting more. I have read other testimonials about the band and they are all true. There was not a time during the night when the dance floor was not crowded. If you want your wedding/event to be remembered, I would suggest that you hire 56 Daze; your ceremony will be in good hands. Thanks again guys for being part of our memorable day! The Mallords

Rockin' Good Time

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Sara S

If you want to have a cover band with range that will give you an awesome experience, then you should definitely hire 56Daze. My wife and I checked them out beforehand and loved their sound. Tony was very easy to work with. He had the band learn our first dance song, which... Read More they nailed. They also learned and mastered a few others at our request. At the end of the night my cousin booked them for their wedding! Tony is the man! Book them while you can!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Kerry C

Okay, seriously, Tony and 56DAZE were amazing. We've already had guests asking for their information to refer onto other couples planning their weddings...and we got married 2 weeks ago. We had a tricky outdoor backyard wedding and they did amazingly well accommodating to the... Read More environment. They also were set to stop at 11pm but I convinced them to keep playing another hour. If it wasn't for our transportation, our guests could have stayed listening and dancing for HOURS. They custom played a few songs, learned them just for my dad, which was awesome. They did a GREAt job with our dances. Each song sounded as if the real artist was performing it. I could go on and on, but if you have ANY doubts, don't. Book them. You will be SO HAPPY you did. I can't wait to plan another party and book 56DAZE again! Thank you Tony and the team for making our wedding night so special and memorable.

Meet The Manager

Tony Poling

Dedicated to making sure your day is perfect! At his own wedding 16 years ago, Tony hired a top-rated wedding band. On the day of the wedding, not only did the band show up and setup during dinner (clanging around and making noise), they also showed up with all different players (hired guns) including a missing KEY player which he had been working with. Tony knew 56DAZE could do better. This is why 56DAZE will always be setup before your event starts, be rehearsed, and will always have the same key players. We are a group of professionals working to make it the best day ever for you.