Engagement, Trash The Dress

$0-$999, $2,000-$2,999

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

35 Cherrywood Drive, Wayne, NJ (973) 696-3100

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Lindsay H

Was extremely happy with Alex! Our wedding photos turned out beautiful and he designed a perfect wedding album for us. He will be my first recombination to anyone!

1 year later

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 jennie g

alex is amazing!! more than 1 yr later he is still blessing us with an awesome calendar as a holiday gift. Thank you!! i recommend his service to everybody, he is patient, kind, and the work is beautiful!!! i am so happy i went with Alken Studio, there is no other better!

Great photos

Reviewed on 8/06/2014

Alken studio was great to work with. Our wedding photos came out amazing, he does great work. Would definetly recommend to anyone.

Awesome and Affordable Photographer/Videographer

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 York L

Alex and his team did my photos and video for my wedding day. It was quite a chaotic day but Alex and his team were accommodating and helpful. Alex arrived right on schedule and they took an enormous amount of photos throughout the day. He had a quick turnaround time and I was... Read More able to see a highlight video a couple days after the wedding and it was beautiful. I was also able to see all my wedding day photos on his website less than 1 week after my wedding. I am looking forward to seeing my photo album which I am sure will beautifully capture all the special moments of my wedding day. Thank you!

A pleasure to work with

Reviewed on 1/27/2013 Lauren K

After seeing Alex's work from his website, we decided to meet him and go over packages. Alex is awesome to work with, his work speaks for itself and he is not the type to hard pressure his clients to take his most expensive packages like other photographers. He also claimed to... Read More be A+ rated by BBB and his professionalism certainly reflects that. Alex went above and beyond what we asked him to do regarding our final product. He is easy to get a hold of, is flexible, and always kept his appointments. As a reliable, high-quality, and friendly professional we are extremely happy that we chose Alex and his business Alken studio for our wedding and recommend him to everyone who wants an outstanding photographer.

Great service and quality

Reviewed on 1/18/2013 Aleyda E

Was great to work with Alex, he was able to work with us with payment plans and his service was excellent. Quality was excellent.

BREATHLESS PHOTOS!!!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Demetria O

The most amazing wedding photos ever. Looking at them takes your breath away. They capture every momnet of your special so you can relive it over and over. They are very professional and very organized. They make all your visions for that day a photo. I would tell everyone I... Read More know who is having a special event to use them to capture their special day. My husband and I are so thankful for these pictures and video, we will never forget a moment of our big day cause of Alkens!!!!

Amazing Pictures

Reviewed on 11/22/2012 Dina T

Great photos! professional and very prompt with the pictures! My photos came out so amazing! I cant stop looking at them!

Great Experience! Great work!

Reviewed on 3/11/2012 Carolina D

Alex has been so wonderful since the beginning. He truly takes excellent pictures! I would recommend him to everyone I know! He listened to all my request and made my wedding extra extra special! My engagement pictures were amazing! Photo booth out of this world! I can't wait to... Read More see my wedding pictures! Thank you so much!

2012-03-13T08:56:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. I houpe you would like your wedding images as much as you like your engagement photos.

Great Experience and Very Satisfied

Reviewed on 2/10/2012 Teresa C

Our wedding was in July 2011 and we used Alken Studio to capture the moments of our special day. Alex is really easy to work with and is extremely professional. He was very helpful from the time we booked to the time we received our album and final products. Anytime we had a... Read More question or a concern, Alex was very easy to reach. He is really affordable; we feel we got a lot for our money. The quality of his work is really unique and he makes sure to pay attention to all the little details of the day. He has a very quick turn around time. Our photos and albums came out absolutely beautiful. I have gotten so many compliments on our album from our family and friends. We hope to be able to work with Alex again for other events in the future. Thank You Alex!

Great Work, very professional

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Fanny S

We are very happy with the work that Alken Photo Studio did in our wedding. They took care of all the details in our wedding. We loved the photos! and felt very comfortable to pose. Our families and friends enjoyed the photos! We would recommend this studio because they... Read More really take care of you. Fanny