Beat Drop Entertainment

Nassau/Suffolk, New York City and surrounding bouroghs

Our Main Goal Is Your Happiness

The day you have been dreaming about has arrived. You are excited…and nervous. You want everything to be perfect. That’s where we come in. We offer the absolute BEST QUALITY with the guaranteed LOWEST PRCES YOU WILL FIND. Our passion is music and we will stop at nothing to make your day special.

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

4 Brewster Ct., Setauket, NY Nassau/Suffolk, New York City and surrounding bouroghs (516) 320-6630

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Katy C

My husband and I had the most wonderful wedding this past June at the Milleridge Cottage. We used Beat Drop Entertainment as the DJ/MC for our reception. 6 months prior to the wedding, we met with Anthony to discuss our tastes in music and go over the type of wedding... Read More reception that we desired. Anthony was completely attentive to everything that we were saying and a complete professional and we left our first meeting with him feeling very confident that we made a great choice for our DJ. In addition, their prices were extremely reasonable. Over the coming months, we provided Anthony with a specific song list , as well as requested a string ensemble for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Beat Drop’s website had every song that we needed and Anthony was also able to connect us with a string quartet that added to the atmosphere. A few weeks before the wedding, Anthony went through all the details with us twice to make sure he got everything correct. The wedding was wonderful and went very smoothly. The string quartet was fantastic and played all the songs we discussed beautifully. Anthony and the MC, Mike, were magnificent. We had guests encompassing a wide range of ages and Anthony was able to bring them all to the dance floor. Anthony was able to satisfy the music taste of our guests as evidenced by the many compliments that were received. Mike was great too in that some last minute additions were made and he was able to make it appear like it had been planned all along. Beat Drop provided top quality service. We highly recommend this team and will definitely use them again for any of our future entertainment needs.

Professional, reliable, fun!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Michelle S

I recently hired beat drop entertainment to DJ my wedding and couldn't be happier with how it turned out. They were very professional and reliable. They came early to the event to set up and had back ups of all their equipment "just in case". They did a great job as emcee,... Read More anticipating what the crowd wanted to hear and getting them all up and dancing. They went over everything with my husband and I before hand to make sure they had all of our special requests. They took extra steps to make sure all of the wedding party introductions were pronounced properly. Our guests had a great time and a lot of them commented on all of the cool 'extras' beat drop entertainment was able to provide - we had special lighting, glow sticks, a step and repeat and a light cover that projected our monogram onto the dance floor. I would definitely recommend them for your next event.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Heather H

I can't say thanks enough to Beat Drop Entertainment for all they did at my wedding, the best day of my life. Everyone had such a wonderful time, I heard all the songs I wanted and more! Everyone was dancing and I couldn't believe the pictures Mike took and the video of our... Read More first dance, then he sent them to me. Mike went above and beyond. Beat drop entertainment was very professional and worked so well with the venue. I couldn't be happier so thank you again and keep up the great work!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Marianna W

We had a great time working with Anthony leading up to our wedding. He answered emails so quickly and was always prepared to go over what was needed for our big day. He was down to play the specific music that I had asked for and only slightly deviated from the plan (way more... Read More than most DJs would, and only because I didn't have enough music ). Our only downside was that we had asked for no MC because we didn't want a hype guy and he ended up bringing along a MC (he had told us in advance) who said my husbands last name wrong during our introduction, kept talking during our first dance and somehow missed and made me redo my bouquet toss... Otherwise it was an amazing experience working with Beat Drop! I wouldn't hesitate to work with Beat Drop but I would make sure that if someone is brought on last minute that a bride who has a specific vision sit down with the person who is going to be the MC and make sure you're on the same page before the wedding.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Matt C

We booked Beat Drop Entertainment for our wedding in July and they did not disappoint. Their website is very user friendly and lets you customize a playlist of specific songs you want played. Anthony set aside time to meet with us a few weeks prior to the wedding to go over the... Read More specifics. We let him know our reception was going to be at a private residence and not at a catering hall but Anthony assured us that would not be a problem. He and his team did a great job of setting up the DJ area and photo booth to best accommodate the guests. My wife is Greek and we wanted a mix of American hits and traditional Greek songs. Anthony and the Beat Drop team did a flawless job transitioning between the genres and everyone had a great time. I highly recommend Beat Drop Entertainment if you are planning a wedding. Anthony is extremely professional and will go the extra mile to make sure you and your guests have the best time possible.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Michelle R

We cannot say enough great things about Beat Drop. Our wedding was on 5/5/17. Since day one Anthony was so professional and helped us with every aspect of our wedding music. Some of these DJ company's try to sell you everything under the sun whether it's a photo booth or extra... Read More this and extra that and they forget that their main job is MUSIC. This is what we instantly loved about this company because we felt like nothing was forced on us. Anthony has a true passion for music and DJ'ing. With 30 people in our bridal party , we knew the task would not be easy and it would take someone with patience and talent to pull it off. We had specific music we wanted for the ceremony as well as reception and they pulled this off perfectly! Our wedding involved 3 different rooms for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception so Anthony brought an extra person to make sure all equipment was moved in a timely manner and they sure did! The MC had everyone up and dancing and was not too involved (sometimes at weddings it can be too much) which is what we wanted. They played every song we asked. We had an all white set up with totems that looked absolutely stunning. We also had a monogram for the floor that also came out amazing! We could not be any happier with them, and you can't beat the price!! They are very affordable and work with you to figure out your needs to customize a package for you. Defiantly check them out!!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Sarah H

Easy to work with- so happy we chose you to help make our wedding extra special! Our guests were raving about how great you were. Thank you for playing all of our request!! Highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Sarah B

Beat Drop Entertainment was exceptional at our wedding on September 30, 2016! They were able to do the music for our ceremony (onsite), cocktail hour (in the lobby), and reception at Kirkbrae Country Club in Lincoln, Rhode Island. We had guests that ranged from 16-85 and they... Read More were all on the dance floor all night! We were able to talk to the DJ beforehand as many times as needed so that they knew exactly what we wanted. We were able to make a playlist of songs we wanted them to play all night and believe me, they did NOT disappoint! The uplighting was perfect to get the party started. The DJ and MC were the perfect pair and our guests have not stopped talking about the music and entertainment at our wedding. We were so lucky to have them! From the bottom of our hearts THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Joe B

Beat Drop Entertainment made our wedding an amazing day. A wedding can have great food, a beautiful hall and wonderful people, but let's face it, without a good dj it can flop pretty quick. We had family and friends coming up to us the entire night telling us how great... Read More everything was going, and that was because of our dj. I never fully appreciated how big of a difference a good dj can make until our wedding night. After talking with Anthony, I knew he was going to do a fantastic job. We had told him that we wanted newer music, older music, some rock, a little country, ect. While planning, we really felt like we had an odd mix of music, but Anthony assured us that it'd be great. I really can't believe what a perfect job he did. Some of our friends are booking him after attending our wedding because they experienced B.D.E. first hand. Before you call anyone looking for a dj, do yourself a favor and call Anthony first. He'll save you plenty of headaches. A lot of things can go wrong with a wedding, but don't let your dj be one of them. I won't use anyone but Beat Drop Entertainment.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Jessica M

Beat drop ent. Was an amazing aspect to my wedding day on august 19, 2016! They went above and beyond to entertain our guests. Not only did they play music i wanted but brought new mixes that everyone of all ages enjoyed. They definitely know how to please their audience. I... Read More highly recomend them for any kind of party!! The experience and expertise will show for sure!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 tara s

We just had our wedding and can't thank Anthony and his team enough. Absolutely amazing !!! Since the first meeting we had, we knew his professionalism, personality and attention to detail couldn't be beat. We had no idea where to start and he guided us so patiently... Read More throughout the whole process. He genuinely cares about all of your requests and desires which is hard to come by. He met and contacted us numerous times before the wedding which made us feel so much more comfortable and relaxed. The wedding day was absolutely perfect and so much fun. We had a day wedding and still everyone was on the dance floor!!! If you're looking for a reliable, fun, talented and personable DJ, Anthony is your go to!!!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015

When wedding guests pull you aside during the reception to tell you this is the BEST music they've ever heard at a wedding you know you made a great choice. From our very first meeting with Anthony Mione we knew we were in good hands. Anthony is so friendly and courteous, and... Read More always available for us. He was just as excited to play at our wedding as we were to get married. And he stayed with us the whole day through an after party! When you begin meeting with DJs some of them throw out crazy prices and you have no idea how they came up with that number. When we met with Anthony and Beat Drop their price was so much lower and their service and attitude is better than their competitors. On our wedding day there was so much going on, and so many people to greet. But Anthony was still available for special requests and was eager to play music to get everyone dancing. and we danced, and we danced all night. it was the best day ever! I can't thank Beat Drop enough. They're amazing! They cater to both my wife and I and our guests. Everyone loved every song and every second of the day because they set the mood.

Reviewed on 11/05/2015

Beat Drop Entertainment was Amazing!!! They had my guests on the dance floor all night. I had a diverse group of people and they all had a great time. The dj and MC were fun and energetic and I really liked having our pictures instantly posted on the tv screens by the dj booth.... Read More I would definitely recommend Beat Drop Entertainment to anyone.

Amazing - must have!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Brigid D

From booking to the wedding night, this company was fantastic! My bride and I had originally found Beat Drop through The Knot, and proceeded to look around and speak with various DJs. Anthony @ Beat Drop was the first to respond, and was more than willing to chat further... Read More about our needs. We discussed a number of times on the phone and selected a package - $900 - a bargain (6 hours). The web portal to request songs is very easy to use and they have every song you could want. DJ Rob on the night was superb and we above and beyond to make the evening a success. Highly recommend and we will keep them in mind for future events.

Anthony Mione

At a very young age I realized my true passion is music. Spending countless hours learning many instruments and music theory I knew I wanted to entertain. When I was introduced to Djing I had a chance to bring all my skills of music theory, instruments, and sound engineering all into one place. I started at the age of 15 working for major DJ companies around Long Island. I grew my skills in mixing, MCing, network building, lighting design, and business throughout these years. When I decided to open my own company I recruited only the best in the business to provide top quality service.