Bill Adams Entertainment

Serving Maine & New Hampshire for over a decade.

Make Your Wedding Amazing With DJ Bill Adams

First and Foremost Congratulations on your engagement. Your dream wedding is the next big step in your journey. I will make sure all your your requests and dreams come true. If you want your wedding to stand out, pick Bill Adams Entertainment. Let me make your wedding Amazing! "I am Here For You!"

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment

Serving Maine & New Hampshire for over a decade., Naples, ME Serving Maine & New Hampshire for over a decade. (207) 239-7638

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Bryant T

My wife and I agree that Bill did an amazing job at our wedding! Our venue was DiMillo's and our guests were seated inside for dinner and on the outside deck the rest of the time. Bill flawlessly handled setting up for announcements and music between both areas and fulfilled... Read More everything we asked of him. Our guests even commented to me how professional and organized he was coordinating the reception. There are a lot of details important to the success of an event and Bill's experience and respect for his clients showed in how well the entire day/evening was executed. We highly recommend Bill for any event you need a DJ or host for.

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Miranda

Bill did a great job DJ'ing our wedding 2 weekends ago. Multiple guests complimented him to us and loved the music that was played. Throughout the planning process, Bill was very responsive to emails and was able to meet with me twice to go over details. I also really liked... Read More the website to help plan the music for the day and to request songs. I would recommend Bill Adams Entertainment to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016

First and foremost, words can't express my gratitude for Bill Adams. Thank you Bill, for doing what you do! When I first met Bill, after having reached out to him upon a recommendation from friends, we met at a Dunkin' after I got out of work one night. To my pleasant surprise,... Read More we must have talked strictly music for almost 2 hours. This guy knows his stuff people. From music history, to appreciation, to preferences, he really knows the sounds, moods, and moments that make every aspect of a wedding magical. What I appreciated most about Bill musically was his versatility. He made it a priority to make the music at our wedding 'ours'. He took what we wanted and made it better, and even worked with a musician we had play our ceremony at the last minute. Bill didn't even flinch...he was ready, able, and willing to do whatever he could to exceed our expectations. Bill is cool under pressure, very reasonable, and easy to work with. He can create any mood or atmosphere you ask for! It was really quite impressive...beyond working with us closely through the planning process and being available to us, and kicking a** at spinning and mixing a playlist, Bill is also a charismatic and creative MC. He was paying close attention to the vibe and the mood of our reception and knew when it was time to dial it down, or pick up the pace. He had people ages 2 to 85 dancing, can you believe that? And when it was time to decide to keep the party going, Bill remained poised and happy to oblige. Bill is a wedding planner/consultant, a DJ, an MC, but above all, he's a thoughtful person who will help get you to the wedding of your dreams. I know from experience. Thanks again, Bill! You're the man!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Michelle D

Bill was awesome! He was professional, polite, and fun. He fit in all our special music requests and kept the flow of the reception smooth. His website portal that allowed us to enter in all our ceremony info, wedding party names, and song requests was the best thing ever. I... Read More would recommend Bill to anyone looking for a wedding DJ.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Lauren T

Bill was amazing!! He played what we wanted, was professional, yet easy to communicate with, and even found songs that I wanted and he didn't have. I couldn't have been more happy! Thank You!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Molly G

Bill eased our stress on our wedding day. He came very prepared and really took the lead with the days events. We had music at our ceremony outside as well as at our indoor reception and the music was perfect at both locations. There was no difficulty hearing the music at the... Read More ceremony and he even put a microphone on the officiant so every word was heard as clear as day. Bill read the crowd at the reception really well and the music was spot on! I would HIGHLY recommend Bill for any event!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Michelle S

Bill provided an experience we will never forget. He kept the dance floor packed all night and was attentive to not only us but our guests as well. Our night was superb and quite frankly the best night of our lives. Bill made our wedding complete and we would recommend him... Read More for your entertainment needs.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Kamal P

Bill was great...FUN, professional, and organized. The only thing we had to worry about was our poor dancing ability, but the entertainment helped us to forget and just have a blast!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Taylor C

Billy was awesome! He took care of us so well and made our wedding night a blast! We had our dance floor packed full for most of the night because the music was so great!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Amy B

He was amazing and I would recommend him to anyone! We received so many compliments on how much fun he was and well he did! He played such a great mix throughout the night and kept everyone on the dance floor until the very end...literally!!! He went above and beyond to make... Read More sure happy hour/ introductions/dances/ dinner/speeches/ cutting of the cake were timed perfectly and kept us informed the entire night! Not to mention he was a life saver at rehearsal with coordinating everything so we knew exactly what to expect the next day! (Which made it so much easier to relax and enjoy) He's extremely professional, punctual and easy to talk to! 10 out of 10 and would use him again in a second!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Megan A

Billy did a great job keeping the flow of the evening going and playing music that we absolutely loved!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Robert S

Bill was, to say the least, absolutely incredible! Bill provided wedding DJ services to our wedding at the Jordan Resort at Sunday River. Bill worked with us right up until the day of the wedding helping with any last minute details and was incredibly attentive throughout the... Read More entire wedding process! His professionalism and demeanor were exemplary. His knack for understanding an appropriate pacing for the event was uncanny! He was incredibly personable with not only us as the bride and groom, but to our family and friends. He strived to meet all requests for songs and special dances. We would whole-heartedly recommend Bill's services to any couple and will be using Bill for future family parties/events!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Laura B

Bill was amazing. We had been given his name as a referral by two people and we are so happy we went with him. His approach is fun but always with class and knows how to keep the pace at the right tone and energize the crowd. He arrived early to set up and was well prepared.... Read More Very affordable too!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Kristen C

Everything was easy and perfect! Thank you for doing such a great job.

The best!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Amy K

Bill Adams recently DJed our wedding at The 1888 wedding barn in Bethel, ME. He was incredible! He was essentially our wedding planner and knew so much about weddings, way beyond music! He knew how to plan a timeline, fun games to play at the reception, and all sorts of details... Read More that I wasn't sure how to work out! He used a wireless speaker for our outdoor ceremony, the officiant wore the microphone. He kept the party going all night and played awesome mixes of songs, some which we requested and some that he just knew we would like by our "interviews" with him. The dance floor was packed all night. He had perfect timing for when to play slow songs or when to take a break for a game like the "shoely wed" game. We have been to several other weddings this summer and both agreed that Bill Adams is definitely the best! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone!!

Highly highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Christina F

My fiance and I loved Bill!! He was so nice, and super easy to talk to while planning our wedding from a few states away! He has an awesome website that you can log into and put all your requests if you want to. He played all the music we wanted him to play, was great at reading... Read More the crowd, and even played three or four extra songs when our guests chanted.... err or screamed "one more song!" after every "last" song haha. He was the best!!! He also lit our hall, our package included some uplighting, and it wasn't an easy venue to light as almost all the walls were windows. It looked gorgeous! He also mic-ed our officiant and readers at our wedding and the sound quality was excellent.

Excellent Wedding DJ!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Krista F

I highly recommend Bill Adams for your wedding reception entertainment! Bill is very organized, professional, easy to communicate with, and has a great personality. We live in LA and Bill helped make it extremely easy for us to plan our music for our Maine wedding and put us at... Read More ease that he would handle everything just the way we wanted it, and he did. He kept the crowd dancing throughout the entire reception and my family and friends agreed that they could have kept dancing. Bill knows how to read a crowd and decide what everyone wants to hear and when. We all had so much fun! We also loved that Bill allowed us to choose whatever songs we wanted played, which was awesome since a lot of our favorite songs aren't very well known. I could not have asked for anything more. Thank you, Bill, for providing excellent entertainment for our wedding!! You rock! - Krista and Tony

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Marybeth H

Bill Adams Entertainment just did my wedding at the Dunegrass in Old Orchard Beach. I could not be any happier! Bill is a great guy and is extremely professional throughout the whole planning process and wedding day. We met with him about a year before our wedding and knew... Read More he was going to be fabulous. He created a website for Alex and I to request songs that really meant a lot to us before our big day. The week before the wedding we met with Bill to go over the wedding day and he told us what to expect from him and what he needed from us. This was amazing. We gave him our time line and on the day of the wedding it was seamless. He had a mic for our officiant (that was very discreet) so you could hear us say our vows perfectly. When it came time for the reception, Bill kept us on schedule so we didn't miss any thing that we really wanted to do. During our reception I had multiple people come up to me and say how amazing he was. He played a variety of music that kept everyone lively. Five stars is not enough for Bill Adams Entertainment, he made our wedding day perfect!

Best DJ Ever

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Megan C

Bill was truly amazing! He kept everything on my timeline, played all the music we wanted to hear, and got everyone's attention for the important stuff! He really did such a wonderful job and I would recommend him to anyone! He was also fairly priced and actually less expensive... Read More than many other DJs and had way better reviews! Thanks so much again Bill!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Erin G

Bill Adams was a great choice for our wedding! He had a great set-up, was flexible with the crowd, and was super easy to work with. I would definitely recommend him for others!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Natalie P

I have been to tons of wedding that Bill Adams has done and I recommend him to everyone. Our wedding was amazing, 220 people and everyone was dancing all night long. He kept everyone on their feet, wide variety of music and played all our requests. Guest keep saying how great... Read More the music was and that they have never danced that much at a wedding! Highly recommended!!

Great DJ, customized service

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Marisa D

We hired Bill for our wedding this past October. He had done weddings for a few friends and has a good reputation in our area. We found him to be reasonably priced and to offer comprehensive services for the price (we had up lighting in addition to the DJ-ing aspect). One of... Read More my biggest concerns was having a DJ who would play the kind of music we wanted, as I'd had friends whose DJs ignored their requests for their weddings, and it was really important to us to have certain songs played. We were able to easily put together song requests through the portal provided by Bill, for both dinner and the reception, and he honored the songs we had requested. In addition, he really took the time to make sure we were getting what we wanted with the DJ-ing. For example, we wanted to play certain clips of songs for entrances, etc. He literally sat with us while we played songs and figured out exactly what seconds of the song we wanted played for those moments and took good notes to keep track of everything. Our reception was great, with people on the dance floor at all times. We would definitely recommend Bill for DJ services!

Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Chelsea M

Bill is a true professional. Everything was exactly what we wanted and then some. He helped us map out the entire day from the actual ceremony to the finale. He had amazing suggestions for different things that made the night even more memorable than it was already going to... Read More be. We actually lost power for a brief moment during the reception and even THAT went off without a hitch as he found ways to entertain the guests and make light of the situation while everything powered back up. We couldn't have imagined it any better. He was so amazing in fact, that the owners of the venue took notice and commented on how incredible he was. Nothing short of incredible.

Dance floor was packed all night

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Ashleigh D

Bill provided DJ and Uplighting for my wedding. He was amazing to work with. He took all of our suggestions and rolled with them. He picked amazing music and made the atmosphere so fun! The dance flood was packed all night!

Awesome Dj!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Skylar D

When I started planning my wedding, I never hesitated once about who I was going to call for my dj services! I immediately contacted Bill and let him know the general idea of the wedding and what we needed. He gave me his packages he usually offers and then personalized to... Read More exactly what we needed at a great price I must say! We did most of our communicating via his website and emails up until a few months before the wedding. When we finally sat down, he took my extensive list of do not plays and special requests and nailed it the day of. Not once did I ever worry about the music! He read the crowd and did a great job at getting everyone up and out on the dance floor! I would highly recommend Bill to any bride in the New England area!