Bride To Be Consignment

Bloomington, MN

Your One Stop Wedding Shop!

Bride To Be has a little bit of everything! All the reception d├ęcor you could use! 2,000+ Wedding Dresses 5,000+ Formal Dresses 500+ Shoes 500+ Purses And so much more! After your wedding or event you are welcome to bring your items in for consignment no appointment needed.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

8925 Penn Ave South, Bloomington, MN

Wedding dress

Reviewed on 8/18/2013 Carrie N

I had a blast shopping for my dress here! All the dresses are very clean and you would never know they had been used!! I had very helpful and friendly lady helping me try on my dress and the price I paid for my wedding dress was amazing and the compliments on the dress are still... Read More coming it was beautiful!!!

An affordable and fun dress shop!

Reviewed on 4/06/2013 Sarah P

I found my $400 "sample" dress on my second trip to the store. The staff was very helpful and I loved all the beautiful dresses. Don't be scared to buy a dress from a consignment shop because many dresses still have original tags, were sample dresses or were probably only worn... Read More once! (Right?!)

Good prices

Reviewed on 3/18/2013 Tanya S

I know this is a second-hand store, but the quality of all of the items there was awesome. I got a few candles, a hanger, underskirt for my dress, unity candle holders, program basket and flower petals all for really cheap. One of the best places for quality and price.

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Brittney B

The 70% off ad is extremely deceiving!!! Turns out it's just take an extra 20% off the 50% off clearance price of select items, but the ad makes it seem as though everything is 70% off and clearance items are an extra 20% off. I spent 3.5 hours finding several things I need for... Read More my wedding and when I got up to the counter found out only one of the items was an extra 20% off. I put nearly everything back! The only reason I didn't put an item back is because it fit so perfectly with what I was looking for that I was afraid I wouldn't find it anywhere else. But after I got home I looked at the receipt and turns out the one thing I thought qualified for 20% off didn't. I found things marked $2-3 that could easily be found at a dollar store! Everything is so overpriced that I will not be returning and I will not recommend this place to anyone! No wonder all sales are final! Everyone would realize what a rip off this place is and try to return their stuff!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Katie V

LOVE this place! Not only did I get most of my wedding decorations here but also my home decor. I love how versatile the items are along with how many different things they have. They have items for all occasions and circumstances. Not only are they affordable but helpful and... Read More fun to work with. I love Bride To Be!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Melissa H

I bought most of my decorations here. Center pieces with candles, napkins, fake flower petals and more. Also a random vase just because I thought it was pretty. One piece of advise would be to make sure to get the punch card on your first purchase. We were not told about it... Read More until later, after spending $125 on our 1st visit, and never got the punch card as the owner said she would send to us with $125 worth punched out. UPDATE: We just turned in our items to reconsign and the process is really easy to try to make back some of the money spent on the wedding.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Victoria K

Great decorations and great staff! Can't wait to make my second trip there next week!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Sandy C

I really liked the fact that I could look at the dresses on the racks and pick what I liked. This was especially helpful since I was not sure what I wanted. Sarah was really helpful she took the dresses I wanted to try on and set up a fitting room with them. She was really... Read More helpful and found more options that I liked and that were in my price range. In fact she found the dress!! I probably would not have found without her help! I will defiantly be back to buy more items for my wedding and will recommend it to my friends!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

As a Florist some of my customer's ask me for some off the wall stuff. With Bride To Be Consignment I can go in and find what I need. I have been coming to this location since the week they open here. Just yesterday I went in looking for a cake shaped card box I could cover with... Read More fresh flowers took me five minutes. Thanks so much for all your help. I tell every Bride I meet to stop over.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Allyson

All of the dresses were organized by size and in clear bags so I could see the details. I had a fablous woman help me with the dresses in and out of the bags. She gave me my space and wasn't ever pushy on a sale. I had many workers compliment me as they passed by and offer... Read More suggestions for sashes or fittings. After I found my dress I found out the woman helping me was working her last shift at the store. I felt so treasured that even on her last day she wasn't ready to run out of there. She even stayed late for me! I have been back and had great experiences with other staff and get excited to see what has come into the store.

Most beautiful dress, awesome price

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Molly S

These ladies are just awesome. I bought my dress here and it was just beautiful and very affordable. The staff is so helpful and friendly. They have every decoration you need here at great prices. Plus, once the wedding is over, you can consign all of your stuff back to them!

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Taryn A

I went to Bride To Be in search of a wedding veil. To be honest, I wish I found this location earlier! They have so many items that I would have loved to have known about sooner--from beautiful used wedding gowns, mother of the bride gowns, to many decorations! The veil options... Read More were a tad limited, but they had plenty of variety in what they did have to offer. My veil was unique, and a fair price--however we did find some wear and tear before purchasing. I'd definitely recommend taking a look at Bride to Be at the beginning of your planning process!

Got my dress!

Reviewed on 4/01/2015 Savannah D

I didn't even plan on stopping here, but my maid of honor found the shop and we decided to go on a whim. After about a half hour, we found some fantastic dresses, and had a wonderful time while I tried them on. I found my dress there - and for only 300$ (Alfred Angelo). I am... Read More so happy with my dress, and I'm incredibly happy to have found it for such a steal!

Found my Dress

Reviewed on 2/26/2015 Michelle L

I came to Bridal to Be after shopping some well known Bridal stores with much disappointment. The other stores were rushed and didn't seem to care about how happy I was and more about selling a dress and pushing me out the door. To my surprise Bride to Be was an amazing... Read More experience. I had 2 ladies helping me out and they made the experience amazing. They were fast and efficient and I tried on probably 20 dresses, all of which were high quality and clean. I used their layaway program and was very satisfied. The dressing room was large and airy and the attendant was very helpful in zipping and clipping the gowns. I would recommended this shop to any bride. Thanks for helping me find my dream dress.

Fantastic Store!

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Mallory F

I was very skeptical about going to a consignment store but decided to try it as a way to save money and was blown away. They have a ton of dresses but what really stood out to me was the lady that assisted me for the 2+ hours I was there. Michelle listened to what I wanted... Read More and never pressured me to buy anything. She just kept brining me dresses until I found one I loved! Amazing staff.

My amazing new "used" dress!

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Moriah E

I was so impressed with the selection of dresses!! I'd been to previous consignment dress shops for prom, formal, ect. But this place blew me away. They always have sales going on. And theyre all so nice. They helped me the entire 4 hours I was trying on dresses!

Horrible experience. I regret ever coming here.

Reviewed on 11/23/2014

The store is very unorganized. I dropped my dress off here and went back to pick it up it was first of all misplaced and every piece was separated from it (veil, train, hoop skirt). The dress was destroyed, and they couldn't find most pieces. The items I dropped off we're all... Read More tagged with wrong numbers so I roamed around the store for a hour or so looking for something that was labeled wrong and In the complete opposite section of where they told me to look. Parts of the dress were held in the back, how did they expect it to sell if it were back there? And when they did link all of the pieces to my account number there were pieces that weren't even mine. All they said was, well it's valued at the same price so it's ok. The service was horrible, they didn't seem to value my time, and seemed annoyed when I would ask for help. They are not as accountable as they seemed when I had brought my stuff to them.

Love this shop!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Christina H

I was kind of nervous to go dress shopping at a consignment shop, but I couldn't be happier! The dresses are all modern and clean, and are such a good price! The service was spectacular as well- I had no idea what I wanted, and the associates asked me what I liked and didn't... Read More like about each dress, until we narrowed down my choices. So gad I went to Bride To Be-totally recommend for any bride!!

Amazing Store

Reviewed on 7/10/2014

I went into Bride to Be Consignment looking for a number of items for my upcoming wedding in November. I was amazed at the value and and quality and quantity of the items on hand. I bought table runners, table decorations. When I was looking for my bridal gown this was the first... Read More place I came they had a large variety in my size and very friendly staff who was willing to help me pull dresses off the rack and put into dressing room. Staff was very helpful at answering questions I had about the dresses. Even though I didn't buy my gown there I was satisfied. I have since been back four times looking at different items that Bride to Be Consignment may have received. I highly recommend going there for decorations, gowns, jewelry, anything for a bride on a budget. My mother also her mother of the bride dress there, there is something for everyone!

Found my dress, and it's brand new!

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Samantha M

I found my dress!! The gal that helped me was very sweet and gave wonderful suggestions. See I had absolutely no idea what I was looking for in a dress. When I arrived with two of my favorite family members, we had no idea where to start. They ask roughly what size I was and... Read More showed us where to look. While we were having a great time pulling dresses, my consultant would come and take our finds to my changing room. After trying on a good 6 dresses on, I came across my dress. The saying when you know its your dress, you know. is correct! I started tearing up and my consultant actually teared up. She was amazing. They are great for pricing as well. I bought a brand new dress for $400.00. It was priced at $500.00 but on sale for $400.00. So once you add tax it was around 500. I honestly did not think I would be able to get a brand new dress with my tiny budget. They also have a layaway option you don't get much time to pay it off but its understandable for how little you have to pay. I highly suggest to take a look at Bride to be!!

so many great items!

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Samantha S

From chair covers, vases, table centerpieces, And decor galore, to wedding gowns, shoes and jewelry, bride to be has it all! The prices are fantastic and the items well organized. I've gone here many times for items for my wedding! And Best part is I can sell it all back... Read More on consignment through them when I'm done!

Large Selection

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Bryan J

I stopped into Bride to Be and was very surprised with their variety! I "like" them on Facebook and am always excited when there are new things to see. I love digging though things to find the best stuff so I loved it! They have pretty good prices and variety as well. I have a... Read More rustic woods theme and we purchased a box of pine cones. Nothing super exciting but it was for me!

Reviewed on 7/09/2014

The selection of items both for decoration and attire is outstanding! From the smallest detail to the most eye catching detail, you will find something here! We were very happy to find most of what we wanted here and know that when we are finished using it we can bring it back... Read More to consign for another bridal party to use.

By far, the best!

Reviewed on 7/09/2014

This place is by far the best! I was very skeptical since I had just randomly found them on Facebook but I am so happy I went. All the ladies there made the experience fun and realistic to me. I definitely plan on going back!

Case Wedding

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Christie R

I was impressed with the selection. I found a steal of a dress in great condition and new with tags. I'm grateful to have found the perfect dress for a great price!!