Holiday Inn Rutland-Killington Area

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Hotel

476 Holiday Dr, Rutland, VT

Had my ceremony and reception here

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 RHONDA B

Everything was excellent. Caryn was amazing everything was perfect we got so many compliments on the food and location and how smooth everything went it was perfect in every way

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/04/2012 Judy F

I had my ceremony outdoors which was quite and peaceful, and our reception was in the ball room, which was absolutely beautiful!! The staff served the wedding party, and were friendly and professional!! The prices were also really nice too!! The food was amazing, I would... Read More recommend having a wedding there to anyone!!

Highly Recommend!! Beautiful Hotel & AMAZING Staff

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Katie O

My husband and I had our reception at the Holiday Inn Rutland Killington on June 18, 2011 and we couldn't have been happier! The Wedding Coordinator, Caryn Casey-Hurka was absolutely amazing from start to finish! She was with me every step of the way during the planning process... Read More and on our special day! The staff was amazing and our wedding was more perfect than we could have ever imagined it would be! Highly recommend the Holiday Inn Rutland/Killington to anyone looking for a beautiful spot to have a Vermont Wedding and at an AFFORDABLE price :)

TO Holiday Inn Rutland-Killington Area