Hotel Plaza Athenee NYC

New York, NY

Weddings in an intimate setting for under 100.

The Hotel Plaza Athenee is one of the best kept secrets on the fashionable upper east side of Manhattan. The hotel provides European grandeur with the intimacy of a boutique hotel; the location provides a unique ambiance along a quiet, tree-lined, residential street surrounded by refined townhouses and only one block from Central Park ( for taking photos) The Hotel is known for personalized attentive service and sets the standard for the luxury boutique hotel experience as an international destination for weddings & special events. Unparalleled, personalized attention and service by the warm and friendly staff along with the hotel’s elegant accommodations serve as a benchmark for the distinguished wedding. Our packages include a cake by the renowned cake designer Ron Ben Israel.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

37 East 64th Street, New York, NY

Winter Wedding at the Hotel Plaza Athenee

Reviewed on 1/17/2013 kristen s

My husband and I recently had our winter wedding at the Hotel Plaza Athenee, and I can't express how pleased I was with the Plaza and its staff, especially Mary Cawley, the Plaza's catering director/event planning extraordinare. The staff worked very closely with us from day... Read More one to make our wedding day exactly as we envisioned it. I honestly always felt that I was in good hands and in kind company. The reception space at the Plaza, with its dark wood and textured wall accents, was incredibly cozy and created a perfect ambiance for our small, intimate wedding (63 guests total). The food and wine selection was top notch, and the event space upstairs was perfect for a beautiful, candlelit ceremony. I know many people who have gone way over the top when trying to plan a wedding with a "New York City feel." In my opinion (as biased as it may be), having a wedding at the Plaza Athenee--one of the most beautiful, classy, and uniquely charming boutique hotels in Manhattan--gaurantees a New York City wedding done right.

Couldn't ask for more

Reviewed on 6/18/2012 Vanessa G

Everything was more than expected.