Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

Our main office is located at:, Schaumburg, IL., IL

video

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Amanda G

Videographer was very nice and fun

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Sarah F

Vlad was amazing to work with. He had great ideas for pictures and was very fun to work with. At the same time he was not overbearing on our wedding day and was just over all great to work with!

Gorgeous Pictures

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Leslie J

A friend of ours recommended Modern Image Studios and I was thrilled! Vlad was the photographer for our wedding and he did such an amazing job! From the original contact with Kelly in the office to the finished product my expectations were exceeded! If you are looking for a... Read More great photographer, you can't go wrong with Modern Image!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sarah M

Modern image was so helpful with my wedding day. I'm so glad we decided to package everything together, the cost was reasonable and Kelly made communicating with multiple vendors so easy. My DJ Mike was so professional and left me with nothing to worry about. And Karri, my... Read More photographer, was super organized and was consistently on schedule. Thank you so much for making my day so special!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Mallory L

Modern Image is a great choice for your wedding photography! Marta took out engagement photos as well as our wedding day and she did an amazing job! Not only did we get tons of great shots to choose from, but they were all ready in just a couple weeks! I highly recommend Modern... Read More Image for your wedding photography, you will not go wrong!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jennifer D

Our photographer, John was absolutely incredible! He was professional, nice, calming and an overall wonderful person! We can not say enough great things about our experience with him! I will highly recommend him and Modern Studios to anyone needing photography services

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ashley P

We loved Modern Image Studios for our wedding. Everyone was very helpful, creative, and timely. Our photos turned out better than we could have imagined!

2016-10-26T10:24:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and thank YOU for allowing us to be part of your very special day!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Ronald H

We had a fantastic time working with Modern Images. Our photographer, Julie, really helped us to get the best pictures for our day. She was knowledgeable and helpful to two newbies to photography. When we worked with Modern Images directly, Kelly was an easy and gracious contact... Read More person who always answered my questions or promptly followed back up with me if she needed to get the information. I was never left waiting or wondering. Their scheduling system for the event was fabulous and easy to manage. We booked their top package for photographer and videographer, and could not have been happier with the results!

2016-10-24T11:19:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy you love Julie as much as we do! Thank you for choosing us to be part of your special day

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Moira F

I loooove Modern Image! Kelly is the coordinator who helps you choose your package and photographer. She is so nice and helpful and is incredibly responsive when it comes to emails. I had a million questions and she answered each one promptly and patiently. Julie was our... Read More photographer and she was beyond amazing. Our limo ended up not showing up so we had to uber to our venue and were late for pictures. Julie knocked out nothing but winners in half the time, had beautiful shots of the family, and was just an all around pleasant person. The album and pictures were great and we bought 2 small albums for our parents which were perfect. The value of service and the price are so worth it!

2016-10-24T11:16:28 Response from the vendor

overwhelmed with your love sprinkles!!! Thank YOU for allowing us to be part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Cherry J

John K. was amazing! He was very personable and polite, I always felt like he was at the right place at the right time. He had some great ideas for photos and he caught some great moments through out the day! We couldn't be happier!

2016-10-24T11:17:18 Response from the vendor

So happy you loved John! Thank you for choosing us to be part of your special day!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Christina H

Modern Image Studios was not only a BREEZE to work with but the quality of photos was far beyond my expectations. Though I knew I was going to love all my pictures, I didnt realize how much - thank you for doing such an amazing job!

2016-10-24T11:18:13 Response from the vendor

We are so happy we were able to make the process easy for you and so excited you love your wedding set. Thank YOU!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Kate L

Everyone we worked with was very sweet and accomidating. They were so easy to work with and within the budget we had set aside. A friend of our was our photographer, so all hired Modern Image Studios for was for our wedding video. We had specific things we wanted to cover in the... Read More video and they hit them all. What sold us on this company was that my husband and I were able to pick our own music for the video. We did not have to work off a pre-approved list of songs. Our video was ready in a few short weeks and it was perfect!!! The best part was that my husband worked with Kelly and Nicole behind my back to surprise me with a video of himplaying piano and singing one of our song at our wedding venue as a anniversary gift. It meant so much to both of us that they were so willing to work with us. I will recommentd them to anyone that asks.

2016-10-20T14:10:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words!!! We were so excited we were able to be a small part of your beautiful surprise.

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Rachel H

My husband and I are very happy that we chose Modern Image Studios for our photography, videography, and photo booth. Our guests had a blast in the Photo Booth- I highly recommend buying a memory book so that you can see the photos and read messages written by family and... Read More friends. My husband and I really loved working with Vlad, our photographer. He was so creative, easy-going, and very talented! We are in love with our photos! Jim, our videographer was also truly talented, very friendly, and extremely professional! We are waiting on getting our video, but it has only been a few weeks since our wedding. I am confident we will love it, since we have been pleased with everything from this company, including the great communication among all members at the studio. I highly recommend choosing Modern Image Studios, they are a very reliable company that is affordable!

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Kelsey M

I used Modern for my wedding. They were great in terms of always being very responsive and answering all questions. We loved the photographer we chose and were very happy with the overall experience!

2016-10-24T11:13:26 Response from the vendor

Thank YOU for allowing us to be part of your day!!! We are so happy you loved your photographer

Reviewed on 12/30/2015

Thanks Modern Image Studios for capturing our wedding day! Your photographers (John S. and Roman) and staff (Kelly R.) are great and so helpful. I would definitely recommend this company to other couples for heir big day. Thanks again!

2015-12-30T11:01:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for giving us the opportunity to be part of your wedding day! We are so happy that YOU were happy with your experience. We hope the holidays were merry and the new year is bright!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Natalie K

We used Modern Image studios for our photographer and videographer. Both were great and extremely friendly. We were able to pick our photographer based on his portfolio and meet him beforehand. Our photographer, Vlad, was very energetic and captured great images. Working with... Read More Kelly and Anna was a pleasure. They were extremly accommodating to any requests/concerns and responded to all questions/emails in a time sensitive manner. We received our wedding album and it turned out great! Would highly recommend Modern Image Studios!

2015-12-30T11:03:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for your kind words!!! We are so happy you had a great experience and love your wedding album. Have a safe and happy new year!!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Kaitlyn F

We had Marta as our photographer and she was seriously the best! After our ceremony, the family pictures for both sides and individuals were done within 15-20mins. When were were at the pictures sites before the reception, she had several ideas when my husband or I ran out.... Read More Receiving the pictures was in a timely fashion, like a week and a half to two weeks to get all of the pictures! I would recommend Modern Images to every bride I talk to in the Chicagoland area!

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Kristie R

Vlad was our photographer and he is absolutely amazing! He has a great personality and is def a perfectionist which is exactly what you want for your wedding photos!

2015-11-18T11:50:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled you had amazing time with Vlad.

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 kristy l

When I originally booked the guy I was dealing with was no longer there about a month before the event. I had to contact them to make a payment and to make sure I was even booked with them. Vlad was our photographer and Mike (I'm bad with names) was our videographer. They... Read More were an awesome duo. We caught them enjoying the music, it put a huge smile on my face. Mike checked in a few times with me and my family to make sure everything was good. He did not miss a minute recording everything from speeches to dancing. Our video package is perfect! He ended it with my husband and I dancing to a song that reminds us of the early days. It was a unexpected touch, that was very appreciated. Vlad was running everywhere so he wouldn't miss a good photo opportunity. Vlad knew how to shoot and did it well. He would be on the ground trying to get the right angle. He would randomly stop us to get a quick shot. It was cold outside since it was April and my mother in law was "joking" saying that he would pay her medical bills when she gets sick. I didn't appreciate that from her and I thought it was rude. Vlad just laughed it off and directed her to a place near by to go. They both were amazing and I'm super happy with how everything came out!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Diana

Loved our photographer and DJ from modern image. Bethany was amazing as our photographer she was so passionate about our photos and made sure we got every picture we wanted. Everyone said they loved her. Our dj Mike was awesome he kept everyone on the dance floor and... Read More everyone had a blast. So glad we went with modern image studios

Amazing wedding photographer

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Hope S

My husband and I used Modern Images for our wedding photographers. We used the photographer Vlad (you get to pick your photographer based on their portfolios). We do not have enough good things to say about Vlad. He was fun, energetic and willing to capture whatever shot we... Read More wanted. He was a pleasure to work with and although we have not gotten the proofs back yet (just got married on 9-5-15) we are convinced they are going to be spectacular. The company is very professional and keep their promises. I would recommend this company, and particularly Vlad, to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Tiffany B

We are having an awesome experience so far. The initial consultation with Gerry felt very much like a conversation you'd have with a family friend, as opposed to the typical sales pitches most other companies make you sit through. At the same time, he was direct, asked good... Read More questions and allowed us to look through photographers' portfolios before we made a final decision. The entire appointment - including booking - took less than an hour. He also judged our personalities well. Our engagement session with Vlad couldn't have gone any better. We were instantly comfortable. You'll never be completely at ease during your first photo shoot as a couple, but he was able to create a fun atmosphere for us. He caught us at moments when we were exactly ourselves. As cheesy as it sounds, you could totally see the love. The photos turned out beautiful. It looked like the shoot was effortless on our part. The color correction and the softness of the editing were exactly to our taste. We're very confident going into the wedding that our bridal party and family will have fun with him and that our photos will be to the same caliber, if not better. I also have a great opinion of the administrative staff. Emails and phone calls are always answered promptly, by a pleasant person who's ready to help you with whatever you need. It's not every day where every member of the team is easy to work with. I'd recommend Modern Image to any couple. Go for it!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Heather N

I would highly recommend Modern Image Studios! My wedding was in Wisconsin and my photographer was, Scott. He did an outstanding job! He is professional and super fun to work with. He got all of the shots I wanted and so much more. My pictures look like something you would only... Read More see in a bridal magazine! I got all of my photos back in 2 weeks!! Thank you so much Modern Image Studios and Scott for everything and making my wedding a beautiful memory now!

photos

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Rick W

We got married on April 11, 2015 and had Abel for our Photographer. We had him do our Engagement Photos back in October and were excited when we saw them and new that we were in good hands for our wedding. The day of the wedding Abel was both professional and personal and made... Read More us and the wedding party and guests very comfortable. Abel was so friendly and outgoing and his photographs were beautiful. Nick was our videographer and he did an awesome job. The staff at the studio was friendly and always answered any questions as quick as possible. Would highly, recommend Abel to anyone looking for a photographer

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Keith G

Well, I'll start with the fact that our wedding was in September and we've heard from the studio only a couple times since then. We have no idea the status of our album and video, but did get a chance to look at the proofs. Honestly, they were average at best. I don't think... Read More they did a good job of touching up, and the color is just ok. As for the photographer and videographer, they were ok. They stayed out of the way, but didn't really do a good job of coordinating the pictures or motions. I had to constantly hunt down the photographer to ask for a certain pic, and he missed on some key ones (e.g. a pic of my mother with us). If I were you, I'd go elsewhere.

Start a Conversation!