Contemporary Photography & Hi-Def Video

Your love story is unique and we'd love to help you tell the story of your most romantic day with our gorgeous photography and high-definition video. We have the experience you can trust to capture and preserve the beauty, emotion and even the tiniest of details.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Bow2008 09

Our main office is located at:, Schaumburg, IL., IL

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Amanda G

Videographer was very nice and fun

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Sarah F

Vlad was amazing to work with. He had great ideas for pictures and was very fun to work with. At the same time he was not overbearing on our wedding day and was just over all great to work with!

Gorgeous Pictures

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Leslie J

A friend of ours recommended Modern Image Studios and I was thrilled! Vlad was the photographer for our wedding and he did such an amazing job! From the original contact with Kelly in the office to the finished product my expectations were exceeded! If you are looking for a... Read More great photographer, you can't go wrong with Modern Image!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Diana

Loved our photographer and DJ from modern image. Bethany was amazing as our photographer she was so passionate about our photos and made sure we got every picture we wanted. Everyone said they loved her. Our dj Mike was awesome he kept everyone on the dance floor and... Read More everyone had a blast. So glad we went with modern image studios

Amazing wedding photographer

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Hope S

My husband and I used Modern Images for our wedding photographers. We used the photographer Vlad (you get to pick your photographer based on their portfolios). We do not have enough good things to say about Vlad. He was fun, energetic and willing to capture whatever shot we... Read More wanted. He was a pleasure to work with and although we have not gotten the proofs back yet (just got married on 9-5-15) we are convinced they are going to be spectacular. The company is very professional and keep their promises. I would recommend this company, and particularly Vlad, to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Tiffany B

We are having an awesome experience so far. The initial consultation with Gerry felt very much like a conversation you'd have with a family friend, as opposed to the typical sales pitches most other companies make you sit through. At the same time, he was direct, asked good... Read More questions and allowed us to look through photographers' portfolios before we made a final decision. The entire appointment - including booking - took less than an hour. He also judged our personalities well. Our engagement session with Vlad couldn't have gone any better. We were instantly comfortable. You'll never be completely at ease during your first photo shoot as a couple, but he was able to create a fun atmosphere for us. He caught us at moments when we were exactly ourselves. As cheesy as it sounds, you could totally see the love. The photos turned out beautiful. It looked like the shoot was effortless on our part. The color correction and the softness of the editing were exactly to our taste. We're very confident going into the wedding that our bridal party and family will have fun with him and that our photos will be to the same caliber, if not better. I also have a great opinion of the administrative staff. Emails and phone calls are always answered promptly, by a pleasant person who's ready to help you with whatever you need. It's not every day where every member of the team is easy to work with. I'd recommend Modern Image to any couple. Go for it!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Heather N

I would highly recommend Modern Image Studios! My wedding was in Wisconsin and my photographer was, Scott. He did an outstanding job! He is professional and super fun to work with. He got all of the shots I wanted and so much more. My pictures look like something you would only... Read More see in a bridal magazine! I got all of my photos back in 2 weeks!! Thank you so much Modern Image Studios and Scott for everything and making my wedding a beautiful memory now!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Rick W

We got married on April 11, 2015 and had Abel for our Photographer. We had him do our Engagement Photos back in October and were excited when we saw them and new that we were in good hands for our wedding. The day of the wedding Abel was both professional and personal and made... Read More us and the wedding party and guests very comfortable. Abel was so friendly and outgoing and his photographs were beautiful. Nick was our videographer and he did an awesome job. The staff at the studio was friendly and always answered any questions as quick as possible. Would highly, recommend Abel to anyone looking for a photographer

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Keith G

Well, I'll start with the fact that our wedding was in September and we've heard from the studio only a couple times since then. We have no idea the status of our album and video, but did get a chance to look at the proofs. Honestly, they were average at best. I don't think... Read More they did a good job of touching up, and the color is just ok. As for the photographer and videographer, they were ok. They stayed out of the way, but didn't really do a good job of coordinating the pictures or motions. I had to constantly hunt down the photographer to ask for a certain pic, and he missed on some key ones (e.g. a pic of my mother with us). If I were you, I'd go elsewhere.

Excellent Choice

Reviewed on 3/09/2015

We chose Modern Image Studios to photograph our wedding after two of our close friends used them. All I can say is this was one of the best choices we could have possibly made. Everyone we worked with (Gerry, Kelly, and photographer Bridget) were amazing. All of them are so... Read More genuine, kind, helpful....I could go on and on. I highly, highly recommend using them for your big day! You won't be sorry!!!!!

Immediately Made Us Feel Comfortable and We LOVED Our Photographer

Reviewed on 2/27/2015 Nicole

We LOVED our photographer Abel Arciniega! My husband and I had a very difficult time choosing a photographer...until we found Modern Image Studios. We were immediately comfortable with everyone we were in contact with. The staff was very prompt in replying to any emails or... Read More phone calls, and was very easy to work with. We absolutely fell in love with our photographer Abel. Honestly, I cannot say enough wonderful things about him. He is absolutely fantastic. I was a very stressed out bride, and he immediately made me feel comfortable. While taking pictures at my parents’ home, I slipped on the back of my dress and would have fallen on the ground if he had not caught me. He literally kept me from falling over. I knew our pictures were in “good hands” from that point forward. During some family photos after our ceremony, our 4 year old flower girl started to cry. Abel was so sweet and helped her calm down. I’m not sure what Abel gave her (it looked like a garage door remote control), but he told her he needed her for an important job and to press the button when he told her. I don’t know if this little gadget actually did anything photography related, or if Abel was just prepared knowing that little kids can get overwhelmed. Either way, we have beautiful family pictures where everyone was smiling, so I will be forever thankful for Abel and that little gadget. We were married on a cold and snowy March 2014 day. During our reception, my husband and I decided we wanted to take a picture in the gazebo outside of our reception hall. The pathway was not shoveled, and there was probably about a foot of snow to walk through to get to the gazebo. Abel said he was game to walk through the snow if we were. Let me tell you, my husband and I have gorgeous pictures outside in the gazebo with snow falling around us. I HIGHLY recommend working with Modern Image Studios and choosing Abel Arciniega as a photographer. Our wedding pictures were everything we hoped for, and we will never be able to think of our wedding day without remembering how wonderful it was to work with Abel.

Vicki was GREAT

Reviewed on 1/15/2015 Evann R

I selected this vendor, due to us using Savvi for our tuxes. I am soo glad I did. We got to hand pick our photographer based on their work. We chose Vicki due to her detail in the small things. On the big day, she made my day soo much easier. She gave ideas and even liked ours... Read More that we had on the spot. She laughed with us and at us. She was soo great. She caught those little moments that I wanted. Plus i didn't realize how many photos she got. But they all turned out great. I am very Thankful that i chose her!

Good value and great photographer

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Erin K

Modern Image was helpful from the beginning. Our initial consulting appointment was good, we got to view slideshow portfolios of various photographers who were available for our day specifically (though it would have been nice to be able to view them from home too). Our... Read More photographer, Vlad, was fantastic. He was non-stop working and provided us with direction when we needed it, but was also a fly on the wall during the big day (most of the time, I didn't even know he was there!) Overall it was a good value and I would definitely recommend this business.

Reviewed on 12/17/2014 Jennifer R

From the start of our first meeting with Modern Image Studio I knew that we would love working with them and I was not wrong. The amount of attention that each staff member provided to us whenever we had questions regarding the service prior to our wedding was answered and they... Read More were always flexible with us. As for the day of service, all I have to say is incredible! We had Bridget as our photographer and Bryan as our videographer. Both of them were phenomenal and did a fantastic job. We received our pictures within 30 days after our wedding, which is incredibly fast compared to most companies We also received our video within 90 days after our wedding. Both of these products turned out amazing. I will highly recommend Modern Image Studio to everyone and anyone that needs a photographer or videographer for their wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Megan C

I went through Modern Image studios for my wedding pictures and I couldn't be more happy with them! My photographer was amazing, and had such a great attention to detail and the pictures turned out great! She actually captured my both of my brothers REAL smiles, and I am not... Read More sure that had ever happened. The company is really easy to work with, and they were very attentive to my many questions and got back to me in a timely manor. I recommend using them, and would use them again for a special occasion!

Stress Free!! and SATISFIED... Above and beyone my expectations.

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Angie M

Planning a wedding is stressful! the last thing you want to worry about is your vendors not keeping up with you! Look no further!!! Modern image studios is amazing. I purchased the most expensive photo package and video. I am more than happy. This company went above and beyond... Read More my expectations. Always on the same page, and if I needed ANYTHING they were there. I could call whenever and always have my questions answered. Called back efficiently. Even after my wedding event they were more than happy to guide me through the website to download my pictures, and review our contract to make sure I got everything I paid for. EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND CARING!!!!! I had Bridget as a photographer. She is just incredible!! made my bridal party laugh hysterically and made us feel so comfortable. She helped pose us when we needed. My pictures turned out great. I cant wait to show them off because im so proud of my decision to go with this company. I had complete and total confidence in this vendor, which is hard to find. I HIGHLY recommend this company. Your wedding day WILL be captured!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Michelle A

We used Modern Image for both photography and videography and both we outstanding! Our pictures and videos were beautiful! We can't have asked for anything better. Julie and Vlad made the day feel so fun and natural while still getting all the pictures that we needed! It was... Read More really important that we made cocktail hour on time and they respected that so we weren't outside taking a million pictures (our bridal party also appreciated that). The videographers Jim and Nick were also wonderful! The footage that we have seen so far is great! And they weren't like so videographers like I have seen that flash the bright light in your face while on the dance floor, which is super embarrassing! All and all I would hands down recommend Modern Image for any bride and groom!

Great Service

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 lisa c

Couldn't be more happy with how Modern Image conducts business. From start to finish, Modern Image was very easy to get in contact with and even made some last minute changes to our contract no problem. We picked our own photographer at our initial meeting with Gerry, who was... Read More amazing, and their in-house studio was great as well. Our photographer Joe N was top-notch, very professional the whole day and was so positive. We also used Brian as our videographer, he and Joe both called the week of to finalize plans and reassure us that the day will go well. We can't wait to see our pictures and would recommend Modern Image to anyone. Thanks again! Lisa & Rick 10/3/14

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Kim K

This has got to be, by far, the worst company of all time. We booked a photography package with Modern Wedding Solutions through Savvi Formalwear and paid in full at the time of booking. We didn't hear from anyone within the company until two weeks before our wedding, despite... Read More our frequent calls to Savvi which is how we were told to communicate with MWS. We were given the name of at least three different people who would be working our event and by the time we finally met with our photographer, it was someone else completely. And this person, although very professional and seemingly competent, was a new contractor with MWS and had no clue what was included with our package or even how to go about obtaining all the extras we were promised with booking. Since the wedding, on August 23, 2014, we've tried contacting them regarding our pictures and they let us know it would take 30 days. It is now over 30 days and we still have no pictures and no communication from anyone. Modern Wedding Solutions is a headache and a joke.

Perfect memories!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Rachel W

Modern image was everything I was looking for! Reasonably priced and allowed me to pick my photographer. On the day of the wedding the photographers were amazing! They got my husband to smile and enjoy taking pictures which never happens! The entire bridal party had fun. The... Read More pictures from our day are beautiful and we could not be happier!

Great Quality and Value!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Jaime H

I was referred to Modern Image Studio by a friend. She used them for her wedding and had nothing but good things to say so we decided to check them out, especially after we got a quote from another photography business in Naperville who started at $3,500 (and that was the... Read More starting price JUST for photography). The price from Modern Image included photography and videography and was hundreds less. I got to speak with our photographer, Bridget, beforehand and express what was important to us, go over timeline, express details, and ask questions. This eased my anxiety about what would happen on the "day of" and I was eternally grateful for this additional consultation from our photographer. On our wedding day, it was amazing to watch Bridget immediately understand who was family and who was part of the bridal party and collect those defining pictures of the night; every time we wanted her to take a picture, she was already there. The pictures turned out even better than I could have imagined and the proofs were available in about 3 weeks! Amazing. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to all brides.

Fantastic Experience!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Jamie F

I would highly recommend Modern Image. I have worked with them as both a member of the wedding party and as the Bride. Both times the photographers were professional, timely, and of the highest quality. The turnaround time from event to finished product was always faster than... Read More expected and the format of files makes it easy to download, save, share, and print pictures. The admin team is also super helpful and understanding of budget, deadlines, and the process that goes into planning the perfect day. The opportunity to work with the same photographer for both the engagement shoot and the wedding is something that I loved and made us feel so comfortable! We have already recommended Modern Image Studios to friends planning their wedding in the Chicago area and will continue to do so for years to come. Definitely a top notch organization worthy of all the accolades they have received!

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Gleena L

Modern Image Studios helped my husband and I put together the perfect package of photo and video for our wedding. Our photographer Marta was amazing! She had so much energy and enthusiasm during both our engagement shoot and wedding day! She had great ideas and definitely... Read More captured the moment. Everyone at modern was professional and very easy to work with. They returned calls immediately and are all very willing to help. We actually got our flowers from modern as well and they were GORGEOUS! Lauren was amazing at picking out the colors that matched my wedding theme. She was always willing to help and the ladies who delivered our flowers were so friendly. They even stayed at the church to make sure everyone got their flowers on properly. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Modern Image studies is amazing!

Absolutely stunning work

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Ketki S

Modern Image Studios is the BEST! I have already recommended them to numerous other brides and tell everyone I meet who comments on my wedding photos. I can't wait to see my video! Mario photographed our engagement portraits, and he was light hearted and wonderful. The shots... Read More were carefree and photojournalistic. We had a traditional indian wedding so with numerous events, we also had Art photograph our traditional song and dance "sangeet" and he was absolutely AMAZING! For our wedding day, we carefully chose Julie V. after looking at her portfolio and I can honestly say she was the best decision we made through all of our vendors. Each and every one of my photos is stunning. We are so lucky we were able to have three brilliant photographers be part of our love story. I am a very picky bride and trust me, book with Modern Image Studios---you will not be disappointed! I cannot wait to enlarge some of my photos and hang up on the wall! Memories to last a lifetime.

Modern Image was wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Ashley F

Modern Wedding Solutions did a wonderful job to capture some of the best moments in our wedding. We have so many images to look back at, over 1800! Its been so hard to pick the photos we want to use for the album because we have so many favorites. Jeff Owen was our main... Read More photographer and he has a great personality and was so fun to work with. The entire bridal party had fun taking photos including three children, ages four and under! I highly recommend Modern wedding solutions to anyone looking to capture the true happiness at your wedding!!

TO Modern Image Studios