Contemporary Photography & Hi-Def Video

Your love story is unique and we'd love to help you tell the story of your most romantic day with our gorgeous photography and high-definition video. We have the experience you can trust to capture and preserve the beauty, emotion and even the tiniest of details.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
85fa7701 a953 4325 9977 f6b764454ea3~rs 100

Our main office is located at:, Schaumburg, IL., IL (800) 977-8863

video

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Amanda G

Videographer was very nice and fun

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Sarah F

Vlad was amazing to work with. He had great ideas for pictures and was very fun to work with. At the same time he was not overbearing on our wedding day and was just over all great to work with!

Gorgeous Pictures

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Leslie J

A friend of ours recommended Modern Image Studios and I was thrilled! Vlad was the photographer for our wedding and he did such an amazing job! From the original contact with Kelly in the office to the finished product my expectations were exceeded! If you are looking for a... Read More great photographer, you can't go wrong with Modern Image!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Lauren J

My husband and I selected Modern Wedding Solutions as our photographer for our wedding in August 2017. We got to look through 3 different photographers and picked the photographer whose style we liked most. We were so fortunate to have Art photograph our special day. Art is a... Read More seasoned professional and is great at leading and organizing group photos. We loved the dynamic of the pictures at both our ceremony and our reception- very different moods but Art captured each very nicely. We purchased the package that allowed us to have either a photo booth or an additional photographer and we went with the additional photographer and had Caroline join us at our reception. I am happy that we went with this option as we have so many photos to choose from. Picking a photographer for your wedding can be intimidating because there are so many options out there but I can tell you that overall Modern Wedding Solutions was a pleasure to work with on the administrative side and when we got to our big day our photographers Art and Caroline did a fantastic job!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jessica M

After many rounds of photography research and less-than-optimistic results, we decided to ask our friends for recommendations. One of the recommendations was Modern Images Studios (MIS) and we're glad we asked. We requested a quote and MIS was efficient in providing us with a... Read More simple pamphlet with all the details we needed when we. Most places would only reply with a few simple lines or not even provide the prices unless you had a phone conversation with them. I personally prefer to have the information reviewed first so we will have the right questions to ask during the phone conversation. After we had our initial phone conversation, I'd say +95% of our questions were answered. We paid the deposit and MIS sent us a link to update our wedding day schedule. As our wedding day neared, our photographer, Art, reached out to us to make sure he had correctly understood our wedding day schedule and how we would like our pictures taken. The phone conversation was smooth and efficient. Whenever I made an input, Art would reiterate so as to confirm we are the same page. And that really helped with the actual wedding day photo shoot. Art came prepared with his gear and ideas. Little questions were asked but he got all the bases covered.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jennifer V

This company is AMAZING! Our wedding pictures were stunning! Everyone I have worked with at this company including our photographer Vlad and the receptionist Nicole have been so wonderful. 5 stars hands down!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Kristin K

Modern Image Studios was spectacular. The package we chose included all of the things we needed for the evening and it also came with the choice of a photo booth. Our photographer John was great to work with. He was responsive and caught all of the candid moments throughout the... Read More evening. I am more than ecstatic with the photos. Everyone loves them and so do we. I definitely recommend them as a photographer for your special day.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Courtney B

We chose Modern Image Studios for our photographer because we were referred by a friend who had also used them. We felt that we definitely got our money's worth. Our pictures turned out great and Al was a great photographer. He was really nice and seemed to know what he was... Read More doing. He was able to corral everyone that we wanted to get pictures with and we stayed on time. I really appreciated working with Nicole in the office as well, she was very helpful and responded to my emails quickly. That definitely helped take a little stress off of planning. I highly recommend Modern Image Studios for photography.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Christy Z

We are so thrilled we chose Modern Images for our wedding photography! Our photographer, Vlad, captured beautiful and creative pictures. He was enthusiastic about taking the perfect shot and did a great job of directing group photos. We also loved the photo booth that came as... Read More part of our photography package. It was open-air and there were a variety of props included. We received our photos less than a month after the wedding and are so happy how they turned out!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Krissy F

The photographer was great! And the pictures turned out so beautiful. :)

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Allison C

These guys were great! Awesome communication and really helped make the process easy. John was a delight to work with and kept everything moving smoothly!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Vanessa E

Modern Image Studios is a phenomenal photography company that not only offers tons of options for photo/video packages, but also has excellent customer service. Throughout the process of booking a photographer, I knew I wanted a company that took time to cater to my needs... Read More personally. Modern Image Studios does just that. From filling out an online "shot list" to speaking with the photographer before the big day, this company does it right! Furthermore, our wedding day went so smoothly due to the professional nature of our photographer Vlad. He created STUNNING pictures for us! I was so excited. After all was said and done, MIS also provides the option of ordering a disc of images. This process could not be easier. My parents, as well as my in-laws were both ecstatic to know they could get a disc of photos to keep forever. I HIGHLY recommend Modern Image Studios for wedding photography!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 McKensi P

The administrative staff at Modern are really great, and are there to help make your experience the best it can be given the photographer was terrible. Showed up at the wrong place even though given perfect instructions, which cut down time for photographs. Forgot the shot list... Read More provided, so missed several shots, didn't direct family to move so heads were cut off, didn't direct bride and groom to do anything but smile and kiss. The editing was not done very well. I would suggest if you are going with Modern, the staff are great and very accommodating, but try to get anyone but Roman.

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Erika S

Modern Image Studios did such an great job!! My engagement photos and wedding photos were amazing!! My husband and I are very happy with them.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Melanie B

Our photographer was Julie. We did both the engagement session with her and our wedding day. We literally could not have been happier with her! She was timely, polite, engaging, always available, had great ideas and had fun with everyone! Her positive energy made her feel... Read More more like a friend taking pictures, which was great with the kiddos, too! Kelly, at the office was always responsive, always had the answer, directed us through the process and made everything so seamless and easy! I would recommend both Modern Image AND Julie to any new Bride -- you will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Anne A

We had a great experience with Modern Image Studios. Vlad was great! We love the pictures and had them back fairly quickly. Everybody was very easy to work with and professional. Would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sarah M

Modern image was so helpful with my wedding day. I'm so glad we decided to package everything together, the cost was reasonable and Kelly made communicating with multiple vendors so easy. My DJ Mike was so professional and left me with nothing to worry about. And Karri, my... Read More photographer, was super organized and was consistently on schedule. Thank you so much for making my day so special!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Mallory L

Modern Image is a great choice for your wedding photography! Marta took out engagement photos as well as our wedding day and she did an amazing job! Not only did we get tons of great shots to choose from, but they were all ready in just a couple weeks! I highly recommend Modern... Read More Image for your wedding photography, you will not go wrong!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jennifer D

Our photographer, John was absolutely incredible! He was professional, nice, calming and an overall wonderful person! We can not say enough great things about our experience with him! I will highly recommend him and Modern Studios to anyone needing photography services

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ashley P

We loved Modern Image Studios for our wedding. Everyone was very helpful, creative, and timely. Our photos turned out better than we could have imagined!

2016-10-26T10:24:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and thank YOU for allowing us to be part of your very special day!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Ronald H

We had a fantastic time working with Modern Images. Our photographer, Julie, really helped us to get the best pictures for our day. She was knowledgeable and helpful to two newbies to photography. When we worked with Modern Images directly, Kelly was an easy and gracious contact... Read More person who always answered my questions or promptly followed back up with me if she needed to get the information. I was never left waiting or wondering. Their scheduling system for the event was fabulous and easy to manage. We booked their top package for photographer and videographer, and could not have been happier with the results!

2016-10-24T11:19:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy you love Julie as much as we do! Thank you for choosing us to be part of your special day

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Moira F

I loooove Modern Image! Kelly is the coordinator who helps you choose your package and photographer. She is so nice and helpful and is incredibly responsive when it comes to emails. I had a million questions and she answered each one promptly and patiently. Julie was our... Read More photographer and she was beyond amazing. Our limo ended up not showing up so we had to uber to our venue and were late for pictures. Julie knocked out nothing but winners in half the time, had beautiful shots of the family, and was just an all around pleasant person. The album and pictures were great and we bought 2 small albums for our parents which were perfect. The value of service and the price are so worth it!

2016-10-24T11:16:28 Response from the vendor

overwhelmed with your love sprinkles!!! Thank YOU for allowing us to be part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Cherry J

John K. was amazing! He was very personable and polite, I always felt like he was at the right place at the right time. He had some great ideas for photos and he caught some great moments through out the day! We couldn't be happier!

2016-10-24T11:17:18 Response from the vendor

So happy you loved John! Thank you for choosing us to be part of your special day!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Christina H

Modern Image Studios was not only a BREEZE to work with but the quality of photos was far beyond my expectations. Though I knew I was going to love all my pictures, I didnt realize how much - thank you for doing such an amazing job!

2016-10-24T11:18:13 Response from the vendor

We are so happy we were able to make the process easy for you and so excited you love your wedding set. Thank YOU!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Kate L

Everyone we worked with was very sweet and accomidating. They were so easy to work with and within the budget we had set aside. A friend of our was our photographer, so all hired Modern Image Studios for was for our wedding video. We had specific things we wanted to cover in the... Read More video and they hit them all. What sold us on this company was that my husband and I were able to pick our own music for the video. We did not have to work off a pre-approved list of songs. Our video was ready in a few short weeks and it was perfect!!! The best part was that my husband worked with Kelly and Nicole behind my back to surprise me with a video of himplaying piano and singing one of our song at our wedding venue as a anniversary gift. It meant so much to both of us that they were so willing to work with us. I will recommentd them to anyone that asks.

2016-10-20T14:10:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words!!! We were so excited we were able to be a small part of your beautiful surprise.