Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Bow2008 09

Our main office is located at:, Schaumburg, IL., IL

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Amanda G

Videographer was very nice and fun

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Sarah F

Vlad was amazing to work with. He had great ideas for pictures and was very fun to work with. At the same time he was not overbearing on our wedding day and was just over all great to work with!

Gorgeous Pictures

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Leslie J

A friend of ours recommended Modern Image Studios and I was thrilled! Vlad was the photographer for our wedding and he did such an amazing job! From the original contact with Kelly in the office to the finished product my expectations were exceeded! If you are looking for a... Read More great photographer, you can't go wrong with Modern Image!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Rachel H

My husband and I are very happy that we chose Modern Image Studios for our photography, videography, and photo booth. Our guests had a blast in the Photo Booth- I highly recommend buying a memory book so that you can see the photos and read messages written by family and... Read More friends. My husband and I really loved working with Vlad, our photographer. He was so creative, easy-going, and very talented! We are in love with our photos! Jim, our videographer was also truly talented, very friendly, and extremely professional! We are waiting on getting our video, but it has only been a few weeks since our wedding. I am confident we will love it, since we have been pleased with everything from this company, including the great communication among all members at the studio. I highly recommend choosing Modern Image Studios, they are a very reliable company that is affordable!

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Kelsey M

I used Modern for my wedding. They were great in terms of always being very responsive and answering all questions. We loved the photographer we chose and were very happy with the overall experience!

2016-10-24T11:13:26 Response from the vendor

Thank YOU for allowing us to be part of your day!!! We are so happy you loved your photographer

Reviewed on 12/30/2015

Thanks Modern Image Studios for capturing our wedding day! Your photographers (John S. and Roman) and staff (Kelly R.) are great and so helpful. I would definitely recommend this company to other couples for heir big day. Thanks again!

2015-12-30T11:01:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for giving us the opportunity to be part of your wedding day! We are so happy that YOU were happy with your experience. We hope the holidays were merry and the new year is bright!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Natalie K

We used Modern Image studios for our photographer and videographer. Both were great and extremely friendly. We were able to pick our photographer based on his portfolio and meet him beforehand. Our photographer, Vlad, was very energetic and captured great images. Working with... Read More Kelly and Anna was a pleasure. They were extremly accommodating to any requests/concerns and responded to all questions/emails in a time sensitive manner. We received our wedding album and it turned out great! Would highly recommend Modern Image Studios!

2015-12-30T11:03:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for your kind words!!! We are so happy you had a great experience and love your wedding album. Have a safe and happy new year!!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Kaitlyn F

We had Marta as our photographer and she was seriously the best! After our ceremony, the family pictures for both sides and individuals were done within 15-20mins. When were were at the pictures sites before the reception, she had several ideas when my husband or I ran out.... Read More Receiving the pictures was in a timely fashion, like a week and a half to two weeks to get all of the pictures! I would recommend Modern Images to every bride I talk to in the Chicagoland area!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Kristie R

Vlad was our photographer and he is absolutely amazing! He has a great personality and is def a perfectionist which is exactly what you want for your wedding photos!

2015-11-18T11:50:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled you had amazing time with Vlad.

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 kristy l

When I originally booked the guy I was dealing with was no longer there about a month before the event. I had to contact them to make a payment and to make sure I was even booked with them. Vlad was our photographer and Mike (I'm bad with names) was our videographer. They... Read More were an awesome duo. We caught them enjoying the music, it put a huge smile on my face. Mike checked in a few times with me and my family to make sure everything was good. He did not miss a minute recording everything from speeches to dancing. Our video package is perfect! He ended it with my husband and I dancing to a song that reminds us of the early days. It was a unexpected touch, that was very appreciated. Vlad was running everywhere so he wouldn't miss a good photo opportunity. Vlad knew how to shoot and did it well. He would be on the ground trying to get the right angle. He would randomly stop us to get a quick shot. It was cold outside since it was April and my mother in law was "joking" saying that he would pay her medical bills when she gets sick. I didn't appreciate that from her and I thought it was rude. Vlad just laughed it off and directed her to a place near by to go. They both were amazing and I'm super happy with how everything came out!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Diana

Loved our photographer and DJ from modern image. Bethany was amazing as our photographer she was so passionate about our photos and made sure we got every picture we wanted. Everyone said they loved her. Our dj Mike was awesome he kept everyone on the dance floor and... Read More everyone had a blast. So glad we went with modern image studios

Amazing wedding photographer

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Hope S

My husband and I used Modern Images for our wedding photographers. We used the photographer Vlad (you get to pick your photographer based on their portfolios). We do not have enough good things to say about Vlad. He was fun, energetic and willing to capture whatever shot we... Read More wanted. He was a pleasure to work with and although we have not gotten the proofs back yet (just got married on 9-5-15) we are convinced they are going to be spectacular. The company is very professional and keep their promises. I would recommend this company, and particularly Vlad, to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Tiffany B

We are having an awesome experience so far. The initial consultation with Gerry felt very much like a conversation you'd have with a family friend, as opposed to the typical sales pitches most other companies make you sit through. At the same time, he was direct, asked good... Read More questions and allowed us to look through photographers' portfolios before we made a final decision. The entire appointment - including booking - took less than an hour. He also judged our personalities well. Our engagement session with Vlad couldn't have gone any better. We were instantly comfortable. You'll never be completely at ease during your first photo shoot as a couple, but he was able to create a fun atmosphere for us. He caught us at moments when we were exactly ourselves. As cheesy as it sounds, you could totally see the love. The photos turned out beautiful. It looked like the shoot was effortless on our part. The color correction and the softness of the editing were exactly to our taste. We're very confident going into the wedding that our bridal party and family will have fun with him and that our photos will be to the same caliber, if not better. I also have a great opinion of the administrative staff. Emails and phone calls are always answered promptly, by a pleasant person who's ready to help you with whatever you need. It's not every day where every member of the team is easy to work with. I'd recommend Modern Image to any couple. Go for it!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Heather N

I would highly recommend Modern Image Studios! My wedding was in Wisconsin and my photographer was, Scott. He did an outstanding job! He is professional and super fun to work with. He got all of the shots I wanted and so much more. My pictures look like something you would only... Read More see in a bridal magazine! I got all of my photos back in 2 weeks!! Thank you so much Modern Image Studios and Scott for everything and making my wedding a beautiful memory now!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Rick W

We got married on April 11, 2015 and had Abel for our Photographer. We had him do our Engagement Photos back in October and were excited when we saw them and new that we were in good hands for our wedding. The day of the wedding Abel was both professional and personal and made... Read More us and the wedding party and guests very comfortable. Abel was so friendly and outgoing and his photographs were beautiful. Nick was our videographer and he did an awesome job. The staff at the studio was friendly and always answered any questions as quick as possible. Would highly, recommend Abel to anyone looking for a photographer

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Keith G

Well, I'll start with the fact that our wedding was in September and we've heard from the studio only a couple times since then. We have no idea the status of our album and video, but did get a chance to look at the proofs. Honestly, they were average at best. I don't think... Read More they did a good job of touching up, and the color is just ok. As for the photographer and videographer, they were ok. They stayed out of the way, but didn't really do a good job of coordinating the pictures or motions. I had to constantly hunt down the photographer to ask for a certain pic, and he missed on some key ones (e.g. a pic of my mother with us). If I were you, I'd go elsewhere.

Excellent Choice

Reviewed on 3/09/2015

We chose Modern Image Studios to photograph our wedding after two of our close friends used them. All I can say is this was one of the best choices we could have possibly made. Everyone we worked with (Gerry, Kelly, and photographer Bridget) were amazing. All of them are so... Read More genuine, kind, helpful....I could go on and on. I highly, highly recommend using them for your big day! You won't be sorry!!!!!

Immediately Made Us Feel Comfortable and We LOVED Our Photographer

Reviewed on 2/27/2015 Nicole

We LOVED our photographer Abel Arciniega! My husband and I had a very difficult time choosing a photographer...until we found Modern Image Studios. We were immediately comfortable with everyone we were in contact with. The staff was very prompt in replying to any emails or... Read More phone calls, and was very easy to work with. We absolutely fell in love with our photographer Abel. Honestly, I cannot say enough wonderful things about him. He is absolutely fantastic. I was a very stressed out bride, and he immediately made me feel comfortable. While taking pictures at my parents’ home, I slipped on the back of my dress and would have fallen on the ground if he had not caught me. He literally kept me from falling over. I knew our pictures were in “good hands” from that point forward. During some family photos after our ceremony, our 4 year old flower girl started to cry. Abel was so sweet and helped her calm down. I’m not sure what Abel gave her (it looked like a garage door remote control), but he told her he needed her for an important job and to press the button when he told her. I don’t know if this little gadget actually did anything photography related, or if Abel was just prepared knowing that little kids can get overwhelmed. Either way, we have beautiful family pictures where everyone was smiling, so I will be forever thankful for Abel and that little gadget. We were married on a cold and snowy March 2014 day. During our reception, my husband and I decided we wanted to take a picture in the gazebo outside of our reception hall. The pathway was not shoveled, and there was probably about a foot of snow to walk through to get to the gazebo. Abel said he was game to walk through the snow if we were. Let me tell you, my husband and I have gorgeous pictures outside in the gazebo with snow falling around us. I HIGHLY recommend working with Modern Image Studios and choosing Abel Arciniega as a photographer. Our wedding pictures were everything we hoped for, and we will never be able to think of our wedding day without remembering how wonderful it was to work with Abel.

Vicki was GREAT

Reviewed on 1/15/2015 Evann R

I selected this vendor, due to us using Savvi for our tuxes. I am soo glad I did. We got to hand pick our photographer based on their work. We chose Vicki due to her detail in the small things. On the big day, she made my day soo much easier. She gave ideas and even liked ours... Read More that we had on the spot. She laughed with us and at us. She was soo great. She caught those little moments that I wanted. Plus i didn't realize how many photos she got. But they all turned out great. I am very Thankful that i chose her!

Good value and great photographer

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Erin K

Modern Image was helpful from the beginning. Our initial consulting appointment was good, we got to view slideshow portfolios of various photographers who were available for our day specifically (though it would have been nice to be able to view them from home too). Our... Read More photographer, Vlad, was fantastic. He was non-stop working and provided us with direction when we needed it, but was also a fly on the wall during the big day (most of the time, I didn't even know he was there!) Overall it was a good value and I would definitely recommend this business.

Reviewed on 12/17/2014 Jennifer R

From the start of our first meeting with Modern Image Studio I knew that we would love working with them and I was not wrong. The amount of attention that each staff member provided to us whenever we had questions regarding the service prior to our wedding was answered and they... Read More were always flexible with us. As for the day of service, all I have to say is incredible! We had Bridget as our photographer and Bryan as our videographer. Both of them were phenomenal and did a fantastic job. We received our pictures within 30 days after our wedding, which is incredibly fast compared to most companies We also received our video within 90 days after our wedding. Both of these products turned out amazing. I will highly recommend Modern Image Studio to everyone and anyone that needs a photographer or videographer for their wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Megan C

I went through Modern Image studios for my wedding pictures and I couldn't be more happy with them! My photographer was amazing, and had such a great attention to detail and the pictures turned out great! She actually captured my both of my brothers REAL smiles, and I am not... Read More sure that had ever happened. The company is really easy to work with, and they were very attentive to my many questions and got back to me in a timely manor. I recommend using them, and would use them again for a special occasion!

Stress Free!! and SATISFIED... Above and beyone my expectations.

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Angie M

Planning a wedding is stressful! the last thing you want to worry about is your vendors not keeping up with you! Look no further!!! Modern image studios is amazing. I purchased the most expensive photo package and video. I am more than happy. This company went above and beyond... Read More my expectations. Always on the same page, and if I needed ANYTHING they were there. I could call whenever and always have my questions answered. Called back efficiently. Even after my wedding event they were more than happy to guide me through the website to download my pictures, and review our contract to make sure I got everything I paid for. EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND CARING!!!!! I had Bridget as a photographer. She is just incredible!! made my bridal party laugh hysterically and made us feel so comfortable. She helped pose us when we needed. My pictures turned out great. I cant wait to show them off because im so proud of my decision to go with this company. I had complete and total confidence in this vendor, which is hard to find. I HIGHLY recommend this company. Your wedding day WILL be captured!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Michelle A

We used Modern Image for both photography and videography and both we outstanding! Our pictures and videos were beautiful! We can't have asked for anything better. Julie and Vlad made the day feel so fun and natural while still getting all the pictures that we needed! It was... Read More really important that we made cocktail hour on time and they respected that so we weren't outside taking a million pictures (our bridal party also appreciated that). The videographers Jim and Nick were also wonderful! The footage that we have seen so far is great! And they weren't like so videographers like I have seen that flash the bright light in your face while on the dance floor, which is super embarrassing! All and all I would hands down recommend Modern Image for any bride and groom!

Great Service

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 lisa c

Couldn't be more happy with how Modern Image conducts business. From start to finish, Modern Image was very easy to get in contact with and even made some last minute changes to our contract no problem. We picked our own photographer at our initial meeting with Gerry, who was... Read More amazing, and their in-house studio was great as well. Our photographer Joe N was top-notch, very professional the whole day and was so positive. We also used Brian as our videographer, he and Joe both called the week of to finalize plans and reassure us that the day will go well. We can't wait to see our pictures and would recommend Modern Image to anyone. Thanks again! Lisa & Rick 10/3/14

Start a Conversation!