Group Discounts, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Bow Ties, Cummerbunds, Shoes, Ties, Tuxedos + Suits, Vests, Menswear, Fashion

11 N. Haddon Avenue, Haddonfield, NJ (856) 795-9572

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Amber L

The bridal party and fathers and ring bearers all wet to ozzys and they said the fit and quality were amazing. They looked great to!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Laura M

We went to Ozzys while at sealed with a kiss and got prices on the new Michael Kors and they were the best price yet. Plus they are very knowledgeable about the styles and colors. We did a try on and the tux is amazing. Can't wait until the wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Elysse D

The guys all looked amazing in the tuxedos from Ozzys. They made it easy and the prices were great.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Betty R

We chose a grey tuxedo and Veronica helped us coordinate everything and we had a great time at the fitting party. Ozzys rocks!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Lisa G

Ozzys is top notch in every way!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Toni A

The grey tuxedos we selected are going to look sharp. Ozzys is great and you have to have the vip party. Great night for the guys!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Karen W

Ozzys dressed me and all the guys in style. Veronica is great. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Lauren D

We were actually working with Sealed with a kiss and realized that Ozzys is located right next store and is the same family. Hands down, the best tuxedo experience that I have ever been a part of. When you do business with great people like them, you would never return to mens... Read More wearhouse again, Thank you Ozzys!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Beth W

Everything in the town of Haddonfield, NJ....We did it all, our wedding invitations & calligraphy & guest seating & programs (SWAK) tuxedos (OZZYS)...dress (JAY WEST) and cake (SWEET T"S).....now it's time for the spa!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kim H

Found the perfect tuxedos at ozzys. We accomplished so much right there and they are great to work with and I will now recommend them to my friends who are getting married.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Theresa C

Ordered our save the date cards with Tom and we actually customized them with crystals and made them into magnets, very cool and i just mailed them out and already receiving compliments. They also did the calligraphy for free as part of a great package and we'll also get out... Read More Tuxedos with them at Ozzys Tuxedos. Fantastic :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Rena D

While shopping for my dress in Haddonfield, I noticed a Tuxedo shop and so we stopped in to check it out. I brought my future husband back for a second visit and he fell in love with all they have to offer. We brought all the guys back to ozzys for a fitting party and they are... Read More still talking about it. The guys looked great on our wedding day! Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Sara L

My husband look very good in his tuxedo. The wedding party also. It's very good at ozzys.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jennifer R

The best tuxedo experience we ever had and so happy we selected Ozzys!

Happy with Ozzys

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Ashley B

They are different (ina good way) than other places we visited. We really like their style. A great choice for us!

Movie Stars on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Diana B

We kepy hearing..the guys all look like movie stars! It must have been the tuxes right...lol. Thank you Ozzys ..the guys looked great!

Service was amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Vienna M

I can't say enough about Ozzys. They are first class! Very pleased!!

Grey Tuxedos looked Sharp

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Andy H

The Tuxedo stylist made great recommendations and all the guys looked perfect! Great prices too.

Ozzys is the place to go

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Brianna R

Veronica knows her stuff and made us all shine. We looked great....we felt great!

My Dad looked amazing (pre wedding try on session)

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Susan D

The Groom always looks good....lol. But seeing my Dad look the way he did made me cry! Ozzys Rocks!

5 Star VIP

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 lance f

I booked the VIP Party and we all had a great time. Tuxes were just perfect.

My man looked Svelt! We did a pre-wedding try on!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Morgan C

It had to happen someday...I knew he would shine and shine he did! Some hearts were broken and he shined! The groom to be looked great at his pre-wedding tux try on!!

Package Deal with Swak Haddonfield, YES!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 gabrielle l

Great package offered by Swak & Ozzys!

Tuxes booked!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Danny P

Got a great deal on Tuxedos by booking early!

A great time!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Patty C

All my guys looked fantastic! Thank you Ozzys!