"The only bride, the only function"

Sirico's, family owned & operated for over 88 years, is located in the quiet, tree-lined Brooklyn community of Dyker Heights. Our facility is not only modern but also very elegant. New York's leading design firm has produced a unique environment with vaulted ceilings and a 50ft skylight. Please schedule a tour of our beautiful facility and let us get to know you!

Food + Catering, Planning

8017-23 13th ave, Brooklyn, NY

A lot of food!!!

Reviewed on 5/25/2013 Jordana P

I really like the place. A lot of food and good service!

Reviewed on 2/12/2013 Christine K

From the first meeting Jim Sirico was into the details with us. Our wedding day was beautiful. The food was fantastic. The Cocktail "hour" was actually an hour and half hour, which allowed people to sit and enjoy each others company. Dinner we had 5 choices and everything was... Read More served hot and tasted excellent. I can't say enough about how they catered to us. Just an unbelievable day.

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Toma L

From the first meeting with Hercules Sirico, my wife and I knew this would be the place for our reception. Herc was very helpful and was always telling me to let him do his job because he has the experience and knows how to make things work smoothly. I am so glad that I listened... Read More to him. We were so busy with everything that we barely had time to think and every step Herc was there to reassure us and to make sure things worked as they were meant to work. Being torn in every direction for pictures and talking to guests and everything was made so much easier because the main parts of the night were taken care of by Herc and his staff. After the wedding people were raving about the quality of the food and the service. I would definitely choose Sirico's again and have told everyone I know how wonderful they are.