The MEZZ Downtown Orlando

Orlando, FL

Capacity: Up to 300 | WEBSITE | PHONE

The MEZZ

Your day deserves to be celebrated in an extraordinary manner. Nestled within downtown Orlando’s endearing South Eola and Thornton Park districts, The MEZZ offers 7,000 square feet of elegant, urban space to exquisitely accommodate your ceremony, celebration or both.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Unusual/Alternative

100 South Eola Drive, Orlando, FL

The best venue ever!

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Jennifer P

The MEZZ is WONDERFUL..The staff there were awesome and worked with us every step of the way. The venue is so contemporary and cool which is great for someone who isn't looking to have that traditional, all white, ballroom-ish look for their wedding. Not to mention the Abbey which is downstairs gives an entire different look/vibe (we used for cocktail hour)..it has a very old Hollywood feel with great black leather furniture and a very chic setting. It was cool that the Abbey and MEZZ had two totally different looks, because the pics ended up seeming as if we had two partis in two different locations! This venue is a very hip and unique site that not only our friends (in their 20s) enjoyed, but also our family (up to 90 years old!) LOVED IT! People are still talking about how beautiful things were..especially the purple lighting that went perfectly with our purple & grey color theme. If you want your wedding to be a memorable event that will be talked about for years to come, the place is definitely the MEZZ!!!

Best decision ever

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Tyla W

I can write ten pages of how much I loved having my wedding here. I never thought this would be my venue, as I was initially hesitant about the price. But after sitting down with all my Orlando choices, and crunched the numbers, the Mezz and Abbey made total sense. When you add up everything that is included in the price that you pay separately for at other venues, you realize you are actually getting a good deal, specially because is venue is so unique and special. Yet day went flawlessly thanks to the coordinator, Jenna. She was beyond helpful and accommodating. Everyone had so much fun here and were all very impressed with the uniqueness of the Abbey and Mezz!!!!

Perfect Wedding Location

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Tai T

The Abbey & The Mezz were the perfect location for our wedding day. The Abbey is such a unique venue that offered a beautiful setting for the ceremony. The lighting and the decor created a wonderful atmosphere, very intimate, just what we wanted. The Mezz gave me everything I wanted in a reception venue. Spectacular chandeliers, chavari chairs (no need to rent, they come with the venue), black and white carpet that will blend with any color scheme, state of the art lighting to incorporate your colors. Everything about the space is amazing.

Great venues

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Paige L

The Mezz and the Abbey are absolutely stunning venues. Very modern, clean, new feeling. Held our cocktail hour at the Abbey and reception at the Mezz. The Abbey was the perfect place for a cocktail hour. Very cool look, loved our names on the Marquis. Our guests thought it was fabulous. The Mezz has great lighting effects (color customizable) and a gorgeous dark wood dance floor. The event staff was very accommodating in both planning and the evening of. They require you use them for bar services which we did. The bar service was excellent. They worked with us to offer craft beers, which were not on their original selections, at our request, for a minimal fee. We VERY much appreciated this. This is a popular venue, and it was booked in the days before the wedding. Consequently we weren't able to bring our personal items in (decor etc.) until the day of the wedding, which made for a very hectic day. It is definitely not the cheapest venue out there, but it is well worth it. Would absolutely recommend both venues.

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 3/10/2014 Hennessie L

I did not want a ballroom type of wedding. I wanted something more modern and something that would have a club/lounge feel. The moment I saw this place I knew I had to have my wedding here. It was absolutely gorgeous! It is very unique and the lighting and the views, and the location is perfect. I could not imagine having my wedding anywhere else, and you will not regret having it here either. If you are looking for something different,this is definitely the place!

The Perfect Reception at The Mezz

Reviewed on 4/03/2013 Cortney J

I was married March 16, 2013 and held my reception at The Mezz in downtown Orlando. It was amazing and everything I had envisioned for the big day. It was modern and chic and my guests are still raving about it! Not to mention one of the event coordinators, Jenna, was more than helpful and supportive with coordinating with my other vendors and making sure everything was set up exactly how I wanted. It is reasonably priced too. It was ALL PERFECT! I would certainly recommend The Mezz to anyone! Also, The Mezz is conveniently located downtown and so we continued the party downtown with our guests once the reception ended. Absolute best night of my life all thanks to The Mezz!

AWESOME VENUE

Reviewed on 1/19/2013 Maricell R

The MEZZ was the one area in our wedding we splurged on because it looks so amazing and they include a lot. It's modern and contemporary, it was just us and we had a great time. Several of our friends after mentioned they want to get married there and i'm all for it.

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 9/07/2012 Zoe B

There is no other location in Orlando as beautiful and unique as the Mezz. The lighting is amazing. We had our ceremony and dinner upstairs and had our reception with a 9 piece band downstairs at The Abbey.

Awesome!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2012 Neshia B

The venue was very chic & modern. Our guest loved it!!! Everything came together beautifully with our decor. It didn't take much because the venue was already so nice ;-) would definitely recommend this venue to brides looking for an intimate reception area!!!

Beautiful Venue!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 June W

I haven't had my wedding yet but I have to say that the venue is absolutely gorgeous. The LED lighting in the MEZZ is amazing and so different from any other venues I've looked at. The venue is not cheap but on the flip side, you don't have to worry about spending money on decorating the space. Some of my guests have already told me that they are excited to see the venue after looking at the MEZZ's website. I had a few issues in the beginning with their communication but now that is resolved.

TO The MEZZ Downtown Orlando