The Wild Onion Ranch

Backyard, Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Loft

Food + Catering

12112 Old San Antonio Road, Austin, TX the Austin area (512) 971-7393

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Chloe C

We absolutely adored everything about our Wild Onion Ranch wedding. This venue is magical, unique, elegant, and not stuffy at all. It was the only venue that had a truly wonderful rain plan. The staff was wonderful to plan with and we greatly appreciated that they only host one... Read More wedding per weekend which made our needs feel truly attended to. The grounds are kept beautiful year round and they have such unique touches that all we had to bring in were some votives and table flowers to top it off. The bridal suite is also a truly incredible spot to relax pre-ceremony. Thank you for the backdrop to our dream wedding!

The wild Onion Ranch is awesome!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Mandy G

Amanda is so nice and made me feel so comfortable. The ranch is beautiful, I wish I could live out there! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect place to have our wedding. It is on the pricier side, but its was worth it! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone... Read More wanting to get married outside with beautiful Texas scenery. (or inside, the hall is beautiful too)

Start a Conversation!