TKL Photography

Shooting weddings in Rochester and Beyond

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Wedding Albums

Shooting weddings in Rochester and Beyond (312) 860-0680

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Grace L

We hired Taz for our October wedding in Chicago we can't say enough about how wonderful our experience was in working with her. Searching for a wedding photographer sounded daunting, especially when you have never hired a photographer for anything and don't know where to start!... Read More Luckily, a coworker recommended Taz. She was so helpful in answering all of our questions from the start and we knew that we would get along with her great (anyone would!) after our first conversation. As the big day got closer, Taz checked in and helped us to stay organized without adding any extra stress. On the day of, Taz and Michelle (assistant photographer) were phenomenal. We had a Catholic ceremony, and they were very respectful and took some beautiful photos without disrupting the mass. Even afterwards, when we took photos out in the rain, they were such champs. Both of them got soaked and kept a smile on their faces the whole time! They made us feel extremely comfortable when we were taking photos as a couple and were totally calm throughout the day, moving from the hotel, to the church and reception. We are so glad we decided to hire TKL Photography for our wedding and definitely recommend to others. Taz was professional, helpful, and clearly cares about her customers. Oh, and she takes beautiful photos - We have already received SO many compliments!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Monique C

Taz & Kamil were awesome from start to finish! We saw their work when a former co-worker posted some photos from her wedding & we fell in love with her photos, as well as their photojournalistic style. From our first meeting with Taz, we felt so comfortable and booked them right... Read More away. It was so nice to have 2 photographers as you can get photos from different angles/perspectives, and photos of both of us getting ready, instead of having to split time like you would with just 1 photographer. They scouted out great locations near our venue to take photos, and let our dog participate in our special day too. They took amazing photos and they truly captured the joy of our day. To top it off, we received our photos well ahead of schedule, which was unexpected and totally awesome. Taz and Kamil were so kind, knowledgeable, easy to get in touch with, and above all, amazing to work with. We highly recommend TKL Photography and plan on using them for our future photo needs. Thanks again Taz & Kamil!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Dayna S

Taz was wonderful from beginning to end! I actually came across TKL on Craigslist, which is so random but figured I would give it a shot. After speaking with Taz for our initial phone conversation, I knew right then that she was the photographer for us on our wedding day! She... Read More has this amazing calmness, yet fantastic energy which is the perfect mix for any wedding morning craziness. She worked so well with our guests and getting in all the family/friend shots that we wanted. I love that she goes for the more natural posing and photo editing. We look at our wedding photos all the time and fall in love with her work over and over. We would highly recommend TKL Photography. Thanks again Taz!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Ashley M

I cannot say enough good things about Taz & Kamil. They made everyone feel so comfortable, were so pleasant to work with, and were incredibly organized, especially during the family formal pictures, where they knew exactly who needed to be where, and when. It rained on our... Read More entire wedding day, and other than the few super-cute purposeful rain pictures, you wouldn't have known that everything was soaking wet because even with limited shooting locations, they found spots with great lighting which made it look beautiful out. I had several guests compliment our choice in photographers, especially that they did not get in the way at all during the entire day. They were able to get great shots without being obtrusive. It's very helpful to have 2 photographers as well, as you get different angles, and one can spend time with the groom, and the other the bride, prior to the wedding. They captured so many precious moments that my husband and I got to see after the big day... people's reactions, tears, laughter, dancing...Our pictures came out better than I could have ever imagined. I'd highly recommend TKL Photography!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Christine K

Taz and Kamil were amazing! I don't even know where to start. They make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. They have great idea's for photo shoots but also took into consideration that it was warm out so she tried to take as many photos in the shade as possible. One... Read More of the main worries I had was being able to take photos of my large extended family quick enough. We only had cocktail hour to get through them and grandparent photos. We had 4 large groups (each side my husband and my family) and they were all between 25-40 people. I was worried for nothing. Taz is an expert and obviously had lots of experience with large groups. I received so many complements about our photographers from family! We received all the photos earlier than we expected and they all look great! We couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Lauren M

I wish I could give TKL 100 stars! Taz and Kamil were absolutely amazing to work with on our wedding day. They captured beautiful moments we will cherish for a lifetime. I highly recommend them if you are looking for high quality and above and beyond customer service.

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Anna Lisa G

We're very happy we chose Taz to photograph our wedding day! From our first meeting she made us feel comfortable and we knew she understood our vision of what we wanted to capture on our special day. We had a large wedding party (18 bridesmaids/groomsmen and 9 kids) and she was... Read More able to handle the chaos of a large group like a pro. Our pictures turned out beautifully and we're so happy she captured the magic of the day.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Heather D

"Taz is seriously amazing! I've worked with Taz in the past and she is a very talented photographer. Taz is great at listening to what you are looking for and making that happen. She is also great at making you feel comfortable and natural. If you are looking for a wedding... Read More photographer in Rochester or any destination, Taz is definitely one of the best!"

Reviewed on 11/09/2016

We invited Taz and Kamil to do our engagement photos in Rochester and we could not have been more pleased with our choice. Let me start off with our friendly and professional they were. Taz and Kamil made us feel so comfortable during the photoshoot which enabled us to really be... Read More ourselves with a lot of genuine smiles. We were so happy since we were able to get a lot of amazing candid shots. There was never a time when we felt rushed during the shoot even though we went over the agreed time. Taz's brilliant photography and Kamil's excellent lighting skills gave so many great photos that we now have the good trouble of having to narrow down which photos we should use for our Save the Date card and website. We were initially told that we would receive the edited photos in 2 weeks but we ended up receiving them in only a couple of days which was a pleasant surprise. We were provided with all of the high resolution photos and could not be more happy with the finished product. Only regret we have is not being able to book them for our wedding since we've already put down a deposit for a different photographer several months ago. We would recommend TKL in a heart beat and rest assured, they will not disappoint. Our engagement photos were taken in Rochester, NY and Pittsford, NY on October 29, 2016

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Courtney Daum

Taz was amazing to work with! We had a few detailed calls leading up to our wedding and I felt 100% comfortable with her shooting our wedding day. She listened to my thoughts and vision and was very detailed and understanding. The day of, she was so efficient and managed my... Read More family and friends perfectly. I highly recommend TKL for your wedding or special event!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Sara Jane C

I'm not comfortable in front of a camera so I was kind of nervous about being photographed constantly on our wedding day. With Taz and Kamil, there was no need to worry. They managed to capture beautiful, tender and funny moments all throughout the day without ever making it... Read More super obvious that they were snapping pictures so I didn't seize up and act phony. Our photos are gorgeous and authentic and I think they managed to get beautiful shots of every one of our guests! The USB of images and prints they sent after the wedding were just perfect. No detail was left out! Best of all? They caught the most beautiful picture of our cat (which I'm considering wallpapering our apartment with, haha)

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Ashley M

We just finished our engagement shoot with Taz and she was absolutely phenomenal. She has a wonderful personality and really has a knack for making you feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. So excited to see our photos and am even more excited about the wedding!!... Read More Thank you Taz!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Emily K

Taz and her husband Kamil did a wonderful job photographing our June wedding in Chicago! They were very fun to work with and we felt at ease with them taking our pictures. The pics turned out amazing! Taz helped in picking out the spots since we were still new to the city and we... Read More couldn't have been happier with the results. She was always available if we had questions. She even came to a meeting with our wedding coordinator at our venue. We would highly recommend TKL Photography for your wedding needs!