Waldorf Astoria Orlando

Orlando, FL

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Waldorf Astoria Orlando

A BALLROOM IN ORLANDO, FL

Nestled in the heart of Orlando, Florida, Waldorf Astoria Orlando is a classy dream wedding and reception destination. This quintessential venue is situated on a 482-acre nature preserve with striking landscapes and a variety of modern amenities. Waldorf Astoria Orlando boasts of luxurious guest accommodations, impeccable services, world-class dining and a picture ideal romantic setting.

At Waldorf Astoria Orlando, couples have access to an array of indoor and outdoor space locations. These area venues are exquisitely designed to create idyllic backdrops for ceremonies and receptions. Also, these event venues can easily be customized to a particular theme decor. The following are some of the available space options in the property.

The Grand Ballroom provides adequate space for large receptions and indoor ceremonies. This location has beautiful hanging chandeliers and soft interior finishing which blend to create a colorful setting. The flexibility of the furniture set up in the Grand Ballroom facilitates the expansion of the dance floor space.

The Signature Island is a private outdoor island event space with sweeping views of the resort’s waterways and expansive greens. This event venue has a romantic setting ideal for sunset ceremonies.

Waldorf’s Promenade is an outdoor terrace with views of the resort’s waterways, pools and golf grounds. Though mainly used for ceremonies, this spot is equally cherished as a venue for cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and outdoor receptions under the stars.

The Central Park is an oasis-styled event space surrounded by dense vegetation and has a strategically positioned pergola. This event location provides an intimate setting suitable for ceremonies and cocktail hours. The Central Park combines nature’s beauty with adequate lighting making it an ideal spot for quality photography.

Waldorf Astoria Orlando does not permit pets on its premises. Upon request, the staff may organize for kennel services from nearby vendors. However, the venue is ADA compliant hence service animals are allowed.

Overnight guests are charged a daily fixed fee for the use of the resort’s extra amenities. These daily charges cover unlimited WiFi use, local free calls and two welcome drinks at Peacock Alley. A separate six percent room occupancy tax and state tax is also billed.

Waldorf Astoria Orlando is responsible for the provision of meals, beverages and alcoholic drinks. From signature cuisines to small bites, the staff at the resort assist in the customization of the menu selections.

Waldorf Astoria Orlando is a smoke-free environment. Guests can smoke only at the designated outdoor spots. Also, the venue also requires couples and personal event planners to seek permission before installing decorative add-ons.

Waldorf Astoria Orlando facilitates the provision of basic amenities such as furniture, kitchenware, linen, simple decorative add-ons, light fixtures and ample parking. Also, stay in guests and family members can choose to enjoy the following perks:

• Golfing
  • Spa services
  • Complimentary luxury transportation to Walt Disney Theme park
  • Pool and Private Cabana
  • Waldorf Astoria kids club
  • Fitness center
  • Tour to Islands of Adventure and Harry Potter themed min-park

Luxurious Elegance. Contemporary Style.

Imagine the luxurious wedding of your dreams at the Waldorf Astoria® Orlando. Your own dedicated specialist will create your beautiful wedding on our signature private island or stunning Grand Ballroom. You’ll enjoy your own personal butler and your guests will receive classic white glove service.

• Outdoor - Covered

$$$$ – Expensive

Ballroom, Country Club, Hotel, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

14200 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane, Orlando, FL (407) 597-5500

A perfect dream come true!

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Kathleen D

From the minute we pulled up for our initial site inspection to the minute we pulled out of the hotel after the wedding, everything from the service to the food was absolutely perfect. Jane McLean took such great care of us and realized our wedding dreams. The staff took... Read More service to unparalleled levels of professionalism. All communication was return in a prompt manner with detailed information. We were given license to make our dreams come true and advice on how to make it happen. The hotel took such great care to make sure all needs and requests were met and took the time to listen and understand.

Amazing place to have a wedding

Reviewed on 6/24/2012 Becky L

We simply could not have chosen a better place for a wedding. Our guests loved the grounds, enjoyed the ability to also stay at the Hilton in a different price point, loved being in Orlando. The hotel staff made us feel like celebrities, and we wanted for nothing. They are total... Read More pros at putting on a wedding, and have this down to a science. They were like our good friends helping us pull off an event. We had our own private butler who when we needed anything would literally RUN to get it. The grounds, service and caring and attention we got were just incredible-- all sorts of champagne and wonderful perks sent up to our room, including a chocolate confection that spelled out "LOVE" after we got married. Even the catering manager was so hands on-- by the time we were finished with our wedding we felt the Waldorf staff was our own family. They even gave us an invite to come back for our first anniversary for free. They are simply, absolutely amazing. White glove service beyond belief. Make it easy on yourself-- that's what choosing the Waldorf does for you.

Five Star treatment

Reviewed on 9/06/2010 Melissa S

At the Waldorf myself and more importantly our guest were treated with the absolute best service. After the wedding one of our out of town guest left his jacket at the reception and when he called two weeks later they overnighted it to him. Our guests are still talking about the... Read More wedding and the great hotel service!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Jenny C

We had our ceremony and reception at the Waldorf Astoria. The venue is breathtaking and the staff was fantastic. We originally booked for Signature Island for the ceremony but we ended up having rain that day and it was moved inside to the ballroom. Even though it was inside,... Read More the ceremony was beautiful and the staff kept the move in stress free. The food was absolutely delicious and the plating was stunning. We had the red velvet cake it was the best red velvet cake I have ever had. The cake decorating was so detailed and beautiful. The coordinator and staff made wedding planning and the event fun and easy. The weekend of your wedding they make you feel like royalty. You will not regret having your wedding at this venue. We are so excited to go back for a complimentary weekend for our anniversary!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Kristin G

VERY DISAPPOINTED! I went there and totally fell in love with the venue. Signed a contract for my wedding and 8 months out I was told there was a convention coming in and they kicked us out of our ballroom. They sold out the hotel entirely and wanted me to move my wedding date.... Read More Thankfully I got a refund but what a disaster having to find a new location 8 months before your wedding with vendor contracts in place. I would never recommend this venue to anyone. My new venue advised me I was the 3rd person this happened to at the Waldorf.

Fairytale Wedding

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Anna O

The Waldorf Astoria was an AMAZING venue for my wedding this November. The staff was beyond any measure of impressive. As an example I gave the pastry chief a copy of my invitation and free reign on the cake and received a masterpiece. The food was fantastic. Everything was... Read More taken care of. I would recommend this Venue to anyone. It was truly the Wedding of my dreams.

A Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Eileen K

My daughter had her Rehearsal Dinner at the Waldorf Golf Clubhouse, Cocktail Party on the Signature Island and Reception in the Grand Ballroom. From the initial planning meetings until the final guest checked out, it was absolutely perfect! The staff made everyone, including... Read More all our guests, feel like "Rock Stars." No detail was overlooked - and the food was amazing. The wedding package is very reasonable considering all that it included - cake, chargers, chairs, etc. I think what says it all about the Waldorf service was when my husband was making his toast. Right about the time I realized he would be the only person in the room without a glass, a server magically appeared with some champagne on a tray. The room where the bride and bridesmaids had their hair and makeup done was perfect, and the special touches in the bridal suite for the wedding night are spectacular. As the title says - it was a dream wedding.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Jessica T

I am not just saying this because it was mine but, I had the best wedding ever. Staff was amazing and so was my wedding. I recommend Waldorf to anyone looking for that WOW one of a kind wedding experience.

Waldorf Astoria Wedding

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Kelly S

We got married at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando in May 2014. We live in NJ so we had to do a lot of our planning over the phone and through email. We were very fortunate to have Ashly Olivier, Director of Social Catering, to help us throughout the whole process. She took care... Read More of every little detail for us, and no request was too big or too small. Ashly was very friendly and helpful; I would recommend her to every bride! She worked extremely hard and made sure everything was absolutely perfect! The banquet staff is truly amazing, and everyone went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was flawless. The only weak spot is the front desk. They are not as friendly or helpful as everyone else. They made a few mistakes with our reservations and we did not like the way they handled it. The resort itself is beautiful, and makes a perfect back drop for your wedding photos. Our guests are still raving about the delicious food served at the cocktail hour, wedding reception, and farewell brunch. Having your wedding at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando is truly a fairytale come true!

My Waldorf Astoria wedding

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Shayna G

From the start of seeing the venue I fell in love. We spent over a year planning our big day and they were so accommodating and on top of everything it made this crazy bride feel very at ease! Haha. I loved that when I arrived they already knew who I was and welcomed me so... Read More warmly. I requested my suite be ready early so my girlfriends and I could relax before rehearsal and as soon as I got there it was ready to go. When I opened the door there were roses and a bottle of wine waiting for me with a note of congrats from the hotel! The venue was beautiful, we had to move our ceremony inside last minute and the staff got right to work making sure it looked just as gorgeous inside with pulling extra lighting and draping! The food was awesome, my husband and I are big foodies so it meant a lot to us and everyone raved about the quality and presentation. Our weekend butler Alex was top notch, he knew exactly what we liked already and was so sweet making sure I had water with a straw so I wouldn't ruin my makeup and followed me with it, lol. The planner Ashley is awesome, she thought of the little details we wouldn't have and made sure everything was taken care of so that we could relax. She probably ran 10 miles that day just making sure we had everything perfect. Our wedding was my fairy tale come true complete with the iconic feel of the Waldorf and all of our guests were so impressed. When we went up to our room that night there were roses all over our suite, a hand carved chocolate 'love' with an assortment of treats around it, two bottles of chamgpagne on ice, and a hand written note from Ashley congratulating us on our big day! Our butler even ordered room service for us and made sure it was sent up after we called it a night so that we weren't waiting around for it and wasn't cold because of course we had maybe two bites of our dinner with all of the wedding things we had to do. The hotel made us feel like royalty and it was nice to be a princess for the weekend! Everywhere we went the staff knew who we were and were giving us congratulations. I was a tough bride with my family in the wedding business and I have to say, they really went above and beyond and impressed us. Every request I had asked for prior to the weekend was done and ready. My wedding party was taken care of, even my vendors were raving about how accommodating the resort was. If you truly want an iconic feel of class and glamour like the Kennedy's, a Waldorf Astoria is no contest. The service, venue, staff, and overall resort is everything a bride could ask for when they want that true fairy tale experience for their guests. The view of Disney parks from the balconys, the fireworks going off over the golf course, you just get swept away in the magic. And we loved that it was tucked away in its own private lush land so you feel relaxed and refreshed with the Disney parks still minutes away. This bride was satisfied!

The Perfect Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Jess K

We had an intimate wedding with 20 out-of-town guests. The service was impeccable. The way our guests were treated throughout the resort made it worth the expense and travel time. The wedding and ceremony also had top notch service and food. If I had to do my wedding all over... Read More again I would choose the Waldorf Astoria Orlando without question. It was perfect!