Making special moments a little bit sweeter

Desserts play a special part in all those great life moments – from rehearsal dinners to bridal showers to the reception itself… or simply to say "I love you" to your visiting guests, wedding party, and family. We know many couples want their wedding to reflect their personalities… so what could be better than great tasting desserts customized to your aesthetic and taste preferences? Envisioning a delectable dessert table with gorgeous macarons, donut towers, and monogrammed cookies? We can design anything to your specifications. We are here to bring your dessert vision to life, whether it be an elaborate dessert table or naked cake, or pretty little favors to thank your guests for being part of your special day.

Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Balls, Cookies, Cupcakes, Donuts, Desserts, Cakes + Desserts

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 haley m

Our wedding was on 3/11/17 and we had a dessert table. Erica did a 6" round semi-frosted cake for us to cut for a photo. She did 3 types of cake pops, 3 types of cupcakes, snickerdoodle cookies (my husband's favorite) and custom monogrammed sugar cookies detailed with our custom... Read More logo and our wedding date. We were SO IN LOVE with not only the look and detail of everything Erica did, but the taste was phenomenal. Everyone kept commenting on how delicious our desserts were and how cute the design was. Erica doesn't shy away from any design and is willing to work with you in completing whatever look you are going for on your special day. Her samples of everything were amazing and that's what sealed the deal for us. Stop looking anywhere else - Erica is your girl!

2017-03-25T15:16:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Haley! I'm so happy to hear that you and your guests love the desserts! You were a dream to work with and I loved the simple & elegant designs you selected. Your wedding was beautiful and you looked so gorgeous in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Jessica P

Working with Erica was absolutely wonderful! We worked together to customize two different cakes for our wedding on 4/22/17. Throughout the process she sent us samples to taste, and then offered to customize the sweetness and consistency to meet our exact needs. I also wanted... Read More semi naked cakes which are tricky because they can get dry. That wasn't the case at all! The cakes turned out beautifully and were both super moist! She also has a wonderful selection of cake stands to rent :)

2017-05-05T13:40:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Jessica!! You are so sweet and I absolutely loved working with you to come up with your custom cake flavor! I take your flavor combo to tastings now and it's so popular. I'm so happy to hear the cakes were moist... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Christy H

I knew Erica before her dessert days, but after following her Instagram for her new business, I just knew she had to make my wedding cake. However, I wasn't getting married in Houston so we had to work through some logistics. We consulted and agreed that, because the desserts... Read More had to be transported a long distance to an outdoor wedding, my original selection of. Semi-naked cake wasn't really an option. However, she helped me create a beautiful assortments of macaroons, cake pops, and cookies that could be transported the four hours to Luckenbach!! The cookies were personalized as favors for the guests with our names on one and our date on the other. Everything matched our colors perfectly and were as delicious as they were beautiful. I highly recommend Wink by Erica for your dessert needs!

2017-11-19T18:43:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you soo much Christy! We did have to work through some logistics but I'm so glad you still stuck with me and we made it happen! Loved making your desserts and can't wait to bake for you again <3

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Mimi N

Having Erica take care of our desserts was one of the best decision made during the planning process. I had constantly worried about not having enough variety and amount of desserts, but each time Erica reassured me of her past experience and told me I could change my mind on... Read More what I wanted up until 2 weeks before the wedding day. Everything was handled perfectly the day of and I was told by my guests how much they loved the cakes. I would definitely use Erica again for future events!

2017-11-19T18:47:22 Response from the vendor

Aw, thank you Mimi!! I'm so happy that I could help reassure your concerns and that your guests loved the cakes! I'm so happy you went with all the mini cakes - they are so unique and adorable plus your Texas cookies are getting requested... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Paula V

We would have Erica cater our wedding a thousand times over if we could. She is THAT good. We ordered macarons, mini donuts, and a groom’s cake, and it all turned out amazing. Our guests couldn’t stop raving about them. Erica is a perfectionist and that’s what makes her so good... Read More at what she does. She pays extra close attention to details, so you can expect her to extract every single thought or idea from you to ensure you’re getting what you asked for. We cannot express enough our gratitude for her going over and beyond for us.

2017-11-19T18:52:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you Paula! I loved your wedding colors and the pretty two tone splatter macarons - by far one of my favorite designs. I'm so happy that your guests loved the desserts. I'd go over and beyond for y'all again any day! Congratulations <3

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Jenna R

I have been a loooong time customer of Wink by Erica, and I knew when my husband and I had set on a wedding date that I needed to have my wedding dessert table made by her! My guest count was an intimate 120 but I wanted to go a bit above and beyond in presentation when it came... Read More to my desserts. You guys…..Erica never disappoints! She was amazing to work with, all from the start of sending her emails on my dessert table vision and inspiration up to the day of my wedding day as she hand delivered all the desserts herself to make sure they got to the venue safely. Her work is impeccable when it comes to customizing desserts. We had a tiered 10” and 8” dusty blue marble cake with white chocolate drip, a red velvet round cake designed with an edible University of Houston logo for the groom’s cake, a tower of macarons consisting of mixed colors of dusty blue, white, & gold, and also sugar cookies. My guests devoured the entire dessert table with absolutely no regrets! Wink by Erica definitely nailed my wedding dessert table vision and brought it to life! No need to look any further for other dessert vendors because Erica is the one ;)

2017-11-19T18:49:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Jenna!! You're the best and had the dreamiest wedding vision - no wonder it's popping all over the wedding blogs! ;) <3

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Jennifer C

My wedding was on 4/8/17 and Erica did an incredible job making custom corgi macarons for escort cards/favors. Backstory: My husband and I adore our corgi pup and were heartbroken when logistics prevented her from attending our out-of-state wedding. So we had the idea to... Read More incorporate her in our wedding in the form of macarons for our guests. Erica took our vague idea and absolutely nailed it! The final results totally exceeded our expectations! Not only were the macarons adorable and looked *just* like our corgi (down to the markings on her face), they tasted incredible. I've had many animal-shaped macarons and not all of them taste as good as they look. It was also by far the most Instagrammed detail from our wedding and so many guests raved about them. When you hire Erica for an event, you are guaranteed a visually stunning AND delicious product.

2017-05-05T14:01:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jennifer! Your corgi macarons are one of my favorite macs to date - they are just so adorable. I'm happy that I was able to bring a little bit of Siri to your wedding and that you and your guests loved them! You... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Cindy M

Erica and her amazing beautiful delicious treats added the perfect touch to our wedding. Our family and friends could not stop raving about the cakes, mini donuts and chocolate covered Oreo goodies for weeks after the wedding. The cakes were gorgeous and I can't thank Erica and... Read More Wink enough for really making the best day even sweeter! I recommend her services and talents not only for your wedding but any event!

2017-03-28T12:38:48 Response from the vendor

Aw, thank you so much, Cindy!! Your wedding was so lovely and I'm so happy to hear that your friends and family loved the desserts! Thank you for the opportunity to make your and Sam's special day a bit sweeter! <3

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Shelley R

Wink by Erica did an incredible job with our dessert bar for our wedding in Houston! Her attention to detail, professionalism, and love put into her desserts is truly incredible. I have celiac's disease and was so worried about finding a vendor who could accommodate my strict... Read More dietary restrictions, and Erica was amazing! Her gluten free cupcakes, macaroons, and cake topper was amazing. Highly recommend her to anyone and especially to celiac brides! thank you, wink by erica!

2017-03-21T16:07:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you Shelley!!! I'm so happy you loved your gluten free desserts! I loved making all of the desserts for your wedding - it was so bright, cheerful, and colorful. Your wedding was so beautiful as were you! Thanks for trusting me to make your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Skylar C

Erica is definitely on my short list of favorite bakers in Houston. This girl is the real deal. When we connected to collaborate on an editorial shoot, I stumbled through an idea I had for the cake but was afraid I hadn't made any sense. Erica not only caught my vision from my... Read More poor explanation, she took it to the next level and absolutely blew me away. And the even better news is, it doesn't just look great, it tastes delicious! After the shoot was over, we dove into the cake (literally) and it was gone before we even finished our clean up. All of Erica's treats are yummy and her care for detail and custom creations is evident in her work. Highly recommended!

2017-03-21T16:08:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Skylar!! You are a dream to work with! I love working with you and can't wait to collaborate more in the future! <3

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Tonie J

Delicious treats with impeccable design and presentation

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Tonie J

Delicious treats with impeccable design and presentation

Reviewed on 6/14/2016

I have purchased varies desserts from Wink and I could say it is the best I have had.

Erica

Founded in 2014 by Erica Chung, Wink by Erica serves up custom desserts in Houston, TX to make special moments a little bit sweeter! Wink by Erica believes every special moment is worth celebrating with delectable and sweet. She's passionate about the role desserts play in special moments and connecting people through desserts. When she watched her best friends cut their wedding cake for the first time as husband and wife, she knew she found her why.