Your Dream Gown Only At Ana's Bridal Boutique

Ana's Bridal Boutique Welcomes and Invites all Customers to our full-service Couture Bridal and Special Occasion Boutique. Our professional and courteous Bridal Consultants will help you find your perfect dream dress. with a touch of personal attention for each individual customer you will be sure to find it at Ana's Bridal. We carry a large selection of all Attire for all occasions. We carry the top Designers. We offer Custom Alteration Services on site. We are Open 7 Days a week with Late hours! Ana's Bridal Boutique Is a Family Business since 1998 we thrive on making all our clients happy. This is your Big Day ! Visit Ana's Bridal where your Dreams are endless. We look forward to meeting you soon!

456 Warren Avenue, East Providence, RI (401) 438-5932

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Alison R

Love this Boutique! I don't know what I would have done without Ana's. I had no clue what direction to go in, mainly due to the poor experiences I had with other bridal shops. Ana's took me right in and made me feel super comfortable and at ease. Ana took one look at me and... Read More started to pull gowns after just 2 gowns. I fell in LOVE, but she made it a must to try some more on just to make sure. I put #2 back on and for sure the water works begun. Prices there are reasonable and I uphold my budget and they work around me. Ana's Bridal gave me a Experience of a Lifetime. I didn't need champagne or false expectations all I needed was someone to listen to me and see me as a Bride not a number. Ana's Bridal Boutique saw me for me so! THANK YOU ANA & GIRLS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART XO

2017-10-30T19:04:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback it is so amazing to hear your experience was this pleasant ! We appreciate your Business we will see you soon.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Julia T

Thank you Ana & Staff for making my Dreams Come true! Not only did I receive one on one service during my first visit. I didn't feel pressure at all. Every Bride must go here if your looking for personal service this is the place to go. My bridesmaids looked amazing. My mother... Read More breathtaking my father was at awe. Alterations took a couple trips but I'd travel as many as I needed to. The fit on my Wedding Gown was GREAT! So comfortable, and Ana herself made it one of a kind for me. Love Love Ana's

2017-10-30T19:04:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback it is so amazing to hear your experience was this pleasant ! We hope your day was everything you wished for! We appreciate your Business and hopefully we will see you for another Occasion.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Melanie H

Loved working with Ana and the Ana’s Bridal Boutique staff for my wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, and MOB dress! I had originally planned on visiting Ana’s boutique to try on dresses over the summer (about a year prior to my wedding), but actually came across their booth at... Read More a local bridal expo first. They were set up and had gowns for brides-to-be to try on & purchase. Being that I was so far in advance of my wedding, I hadn’t gone to the expo with any intention of trying wedding dresses on, but since it was early on in the day, they weren’t too busy yet and I figured “what the heck?.” Ana and her staff (mostly Patricia) spent about an hour with my mom and I, just letting me try on dress after dress. There were no complaints from anyone that I wasn’t making any decisions…they just continued to let me look. I never once felt rushed our pressured. Ana eventually asked me what I was looking for in a dress, and I told her three things that would be ideal. But also said I was flexible, and if she thought something might suit me better, I would be willing to try. She brought me a dress that was lovely, but just not “the one.” Then Ana looked at me and exclaimed “I’ve got it!” and then brought me another dress. As she handed it to me, she said “this is going to be your dress.” I thought to myself, “yeah…ok” but Ana was totally right. She nailed it! The dress was perfect and so was the price. I didn’t have my boutique experience, but I wouldn’t change how special and different my “say yes to the dress” moment was. I had such a great experience with Ana and Patricia that I ordered my bridesmaid dresses through Ana’s, and my mom ended up ordering her dress from them, as well. All orders were correct and dresses arrived in a timely manner. Other reviews may indicate issues of timeliness with regards to orders, but if you do it well in advance and don’t wait until the last minute, there is no problem. That’s common sense. Ana’s stored my dress (free of charge) until my May 2017 wedding, and Ana completed the alterations, as well. I know some other reviews have complained about the price of alterations and how they need to be paid in cash, but I felt that the cost was fair. If you ask, Ana will also give you an estimate of what to expect for alterations ahead of time. The cash payment part is very clearly stated in their contract, as well. My mom was so pleased with her experience that she decided to keep her dress stored at Ana’s and have her do the alterations, as well. Being that my mom lives almost 4 hours away, she could only really travel up to RI on the weekends, and Ana accommodated my mom’s schedule (alterations appts are typically only on Mondays & Tuesdays). Ana didn’t have to do that, but she always went above and beyond to work with our schedules, and it was greatly appreciated. Ana’s alteration work was impeccable, and I had full confidence in her suggestions. I had no problem letting her do what she does best…wedding dresses. I really can’t wrap my head around the negative reviews surrounding Ana’s…I just don’t get it. Ana and Patricia were nothing but wonderful throughout the whole process, and every time my mom and I were in the boutique, they both made a point to come say hello and chat with us. I have nothing but positive things to say about my whole experience with Ana’s, and I recommend them wholeheartedly. Thank you, Ana, for being part of my special day and for making my wedding dress experience a truly special one.

2017-10-31T12:20:11 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Chelsea S

What a great place to find a wedding gown. Nothing but good things to say about this boutique. Beyond grateful for all the hard work that they have shown for me and all my bridesmaids. They are extremely accommodating especially with having 10 bridesmaids and not all of them... Read More live instate. They were able to help each girl order their gown so everything would come in on time and in the same color just as I wanted. I am totally in love with my wedding gown, a style I would never picture myself pulling off but I feel and look beautiful. Thank you Ana and girls for everything see you ladies soon!!! Best Boutique around.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Crystal S

Ana's Bridal has given me such a wonderful experience finding my wedding gown and all my girls bridesmaids. They have such a huge selection of wedding gowns, bridesmaids and even mother of the bride or groom gowns as well. All their dresses will come into different colors so... Read More they aren't limited. They truly are amazing to work with. You can tell they care about every completed piece that leaves the store. Thank you Ana's for making my wedding day something even more special.I wouldn't go anywhere else!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Patty J

Such a Beautiful Boutique. Very well decorated from top to bottom, very clean place. Wonderful people and tons of dresses for every occasion to choose from. Can't go wrong at Ana's!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Patty J

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Ella R

Thank you Ana's for making my bridal party look spectacular. I would recommend this place over every other bridal store. No one will make you feel greater than Ana's did. Thank you I cant wait to come find my bridesmaids next!!! Thanks again Ladies!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Leah T

I traveled all the way from Connecticut just to give Ana's a try and I am so glad I did. I am very pleased with a their professionalism and pride they have in their work. I was able to find the most perfect dress you could ever imagine here at such an amazing price. Ana's is... Read More definitely worth the drive. They have such a huge selection of wedding gowns and bridesmaids that there is no way you cant just not like anything. Thank you Ana's for everything you were all truly perfect to work with. Thanks again. They have my vote.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Leah T

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Brooke K

Let me just tell you all how mistreated and unwelcome I felt walking into different boutiques I will not directly name on here. But the amount of disappointment I have is absolutely insane. I came across Ana's by a friend of mine who also had an amazing experience here. I was... Read More able to order my wedding gown in time for my wedding without any stress or uneasiness. Everyone here is so down to earth and ready to work with anyone who steps foot through that door. I will forever highly pass Ana's Bridal Boutique's name to anyone and everyone for making me feel 100% better about myself on my big day. I cant wait to see you all soon. Thank you for all you hard work and dedication!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Avery K

At first I thought I would never find my perfect wedding gown, until i stepped into Ana's. Ana had pulled out styles that matched the description in my mind. It ended up being the first one I tried on (the one I didn't really like on the hanger) but she encouraged me just to... Read More give it a try. And when I did I fell in love with it and didn't want to take it off. I can't thank you girls enough for all the hard work you put into my wedding day. Thank you so much, I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for all attire of their wedding party. Thank You

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Jenna L

I just wanted to take the time to say. How ridiculous some of these reviews perceive this beautiful business. I've been going to Ana's for all of my special occasion gowns. These people are loving and caring to every single one of their customers. I have recently found my... Read More absolute dream gown here, and I couldn't be more happier on the way my appointment went about with Ana. She hands down is one of the most greatest individuals you will ever meet throughout your life. She treats you like her own. Thank you Ana and keep up your hard work throughout the years. I look forward to seeing you all soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Jenna L

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Angela G

Ana's Bridal has been nothing but great. They are all willing to help- you in every way they can. It's totally one on one service. Your time is your time.Everyone is just really polite and its just an amazing atmosphere. I found my gown here in the beginning of October. I cant... Read More wait til it comes in!!! Thank you Ana for being so caring and helpful. You are truly a great person. I highly recommend this boutique to anyone, they have a great selection.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Billy J

Beautiful Boutique. Rented a Tuxedo from here for a dinner party. Everything came out great. Thanks Ana

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Billy J

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Abbi L

Beautiful place to find your wedding gown. Very positive environment. Willing to go out of their way to help you. Always have new ideas. Very caring and understanding. Thank you Ana's for such an amazing experience

2017-11-01T15:54:12 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Amy J

Beautiful Selection, incredible experience. In love with this boutique to no extent. Thank you Ana's for my beautiful bridal gown. Cant thank you enough!!!

2017-11-01T15:54:28 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Henry R

Rented all my tuxs from Ana's. Such a great service. Everything fit great and everything came in on time. We were all very pleased.

2017-11-01T15:54:43 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Summer Y

I first went to Ana's Bridal for my sisters wedding two years ago, she had gotten her wedding gown and our bridesmaid dresses here, and I knew that if I were to get married this is where I’d get my dress. And I did! Skylar here was very attentive and extremely helpful to me. She... Read More helped me find the dress of my dreams! Your scheduled time is YOUR time, which means the focus is just on you which I loved. The place itself is very clean and overall a nice atmosphere. The owner, Ana, was always very pleasant and is there very often which was also nice. I highly recommend this boutique for all of your bridal needs!!

2017-11-01T15:54:54 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Amaria L

I had an unforgettable experience at Ana's Bridal! But when Makayla was able to calm my nerves and find me the perfect dress for my special day. I can't thank her enough. I'm so excited to return in a few weeks with my bridesmaids!

2017-11-01T15:55:00 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

Great place to rent a tux, excellent service. Everything for great!!! Thank you Ana's!!!

2017-11-01T15:55:07 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Christina B

The whole staff are very friendly and helped me with everything we needed. My wedding was back in June and I purchased my wedding dress Oct. 2015. They stored my dress for me until I was ready for alterations. When it came time for alterations they were very attentive to what I... Read More needed done and also took time to sew a piece of my mother in laws dress into mine. My bridesmaids also got their dresses from Ana's and they were beautiful. They didn't have the particular style in stock so they ordered samples for my girls to be able to try on. Thank you to all who helped me make my wedding day perfect!

2017-10-31T12:22:02 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Erica P

Never had a more perfect appointment than this one. They totally got my vision of my perfect day. I love Ana's, thank you for everything

2017-10-30T18:55:56 Response from the vendor