Arrowhead Acres

Uxbridge, MA

Capacity: Up to 350 | WEBSITE | PHONE

A unique elegant country estate

Our wedding services and photo settings are very different from the typical special event facility. We invite you to browse our website photo galleries, function descriptions, and pricing...then call us for a tour and to make plans for your special day.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Country Club, Unusual/Alternative

92 Aldrich St, Route 98, Uxbridge, MA

Amazing Day!

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Ashley B

Everything about Arrowhead Acres was fantastic. Dave and Vicki were great to work with. Everything from the ceremony, to the reception, and wrap up campfire was perfect! Couldn't of asked for a better place to hold the laid back wedding we wanted! Thank you =)

Arrowhead exceeded all my expectations

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Cheryl G

I could not be happier with Arrowhead Acres. My wedding turned out better than I could have ever expected. Dave and Vicki are true professionals and were always there to answer all of my questions or concerns. From the first time touring the facility til the end of the night fire, Dave and Vicki were great. They gave great advice and really know what they are doing. Arrowhead Acres is beautiful (especially the Chapel in the Pines) and well maintained. Arrowhead Acres was everything I could have dreamed my wedding to be. I am one happy bride. If you want an outside wedding, this is the place!

Everyone kept calling it a magical wedding!

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Bethany G

Arrowhead is one of those places where you get the nicety of everything for a good price. This venue suited the type of wedding we were looking for and you can turn it into your own taste and style. It was worth every penny and every memory!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 12/13/2014

Arrowhead Acres was not only the perfect spot for our vow renewal, but the staff went above and beyond to ensure our day was worry free! At the last minute do to weather we needed to move inside and the staff didn't even blink an eye at the reworking of seating from outside. I also hired B & M catering that worked seamlessly with Arrowhead to make our day more than we ever imagined! And we finished the day with a nice and toasty campfire and s'mores! Very relaxing and yummy!

Wedding October 25,2014

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Karen T

My daughter picked this venue a year ago, This was the first venue she looked at and fell in love! With the ability to have her ceremony and reception on site it was perfect! The owners were very nice and quick to answer any questions I had. I was allowed to enter the venue at 9 am to set up and decorate for or 6 pm wedding. It was Perfect! Im so glad that my daughter picked this venue I couldn't have asked for a better venue or a better day!!!

October Wedding ceremony & reception

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Marissa H

Arrowhead Acres was wonderful and absolutely perfect for our wedding! Dave and Vickie ran things extremely smoothly. Great value, excellent rustic feel, outdoor ceremony area with gazebo is adorable and well kept. They even let us bring a hotdog stand to the fire! You can use any vendor for everything but the alcohol, they make you use the Bartending Services of New England - this was not a pleasant experience for us (one of the bartenders did not show up until halfway through the reception!) However in the grand scheme of things Arrowhead Acres was worth the hassle of the Bartending service. Everything that Dave and Vickie could have controlled was excellent, the only issue was the bartending, which was unfortunately out of their control.

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 12/05/2011 Stephanie C

We had our ceremony and reception at Arrowhead Acres. The service was awesome. Dave and Vicki are very professional and laid back. They made us comfortable from day one. They were very responsive and definitely knew how to run a smooth wedding day. We couldn't be happier and got many, many compliments from guests on how beautiful the venue was and how great the wedding went! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Ceremony Location - Beautiful

Reviewed on 9/29/2011 Sarah H

I was so happy that I had my ceremony at the Chapel in the Pines in Arrowhead Acres. It was such a peaceful, beautiful outdoor place. I couldn't afford to have my reception here. The one thing that I didn't like was that the manager/owner was very rough over the phone with me. I wanted to go back to the location and look around about a month before the wedding because one of my relatives is in a wheelchair and I wanted to see if it was going to be a problem for her to get in. It was a big hassle to get down there to see the place, and it seemed like I was inconveniencing everyone there by trying to figure this out. It was a beautiful place but I would recommend it with caution.

9/30/2011 Response from the vendor

This bride showed up without an appointment when the building and property were closed with the alarms set. She called our phone number which forwarded to my cell and was told that we would be happy to let her in for a refresher anytime she... Read Less Read More

great service