Book Your Wedding with Arrowhead Acres

A BALLROOM IN UXBRIDGE, MA

Chapel-in-the-Pines. The Chapel-in-the-Pines is a delightfully romantic setting that makes for a unforgettable wedding ceremony and is suitable for formal or rustic themes. This area seats up to 350 guests. Lighting can be provided for late afternoon ceremonies. After the ceremony, guests can enjoy the wedding reception in the Banquet Room or Rustic Country Barn Area.

Banquet Hall. The Banquet Hall is a 7,000-square-foot event space and provides a country club feel for wedding ceremonies and receptions. This spacious area is neutrally decorated with tiled floors and a welcoming fireplace allowing couples to create their own theme and ambience. The Banquet Hall is air-conditioned and suitable for all seasons. This space can accommodate up to 350 guests.

Rustic Country Barn Area Pavilion. The Rustic Country Barn Area Pavilion is a unique open sided rustic barn area with a simple, elegant ambience. This open-air, 2,000-square-foot space is suitable for informal wedding ceremonies and receptions and is perfect for late spring through to early fall weddings. This space can accommodate up to 90 guests with a dance floor.

Arrowhead Acres provide couples with a list of recommended vendors for all the service that you might need on the special day, from caterers and ceremony officiants to photographers and DJ’s. Each wedding site is equipped with a sound system and microphone that can be controlled from a personal device. Should the weather threaten an outdoor ceremony, the Banquet Room can quickly be setup by skilled staff to ensure a beautiful ceremony.

Arrowhead Acres features many unique areas including a stunning wedding bridge, located a short distance from the ceremony and reception facilities, which provides a lovely outdoor backdrop for formal and informal wedding photo opportunities. The Campfire Amphitheater is also a unique site that seats 100 guests around a roaring fire with marshmallow treats. Other perks include the following.

• Non-traditional weddings, including Ethnic, Vegetarian/Vegan or Gay/Lesbian
  • Swimming pool
  • Pot Luck option where families can bring in their own home cooked meals

A unique elegant country estate

Our wedding services and photo settings are very different from the typical special event facility. We invite you to browse our website photo galleries, function descriptions, and pricing...then call us for a tour and to make plans for your special day.

Ballroom, Barn, Country Club

Planning, Rentals + Equipment

92 Aldrich St, Route 98, Uxbridge, MA (508) 278-5017

Amazing Day!

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Ashley B

Everything about Arrowhead Acres was fantastic. Dave and Vicki were great to work with. Everything from the ceremony, to the reception, and wrap up campfire was perfect! Couldn't of asked for a better place to hold the laid back wedding we wanted! Thank you =)

Arrowhead exceeded all my expectations

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Cheryl G

I could not be happier with Arrowhead Acres. My wedding turned out better than I could have ever expected. Dave and Vicki are true professionals and were always there to answer all of my questions or concerns. From the first time touring the facility til the end of the night... Read More fire, Dave and Vicki were great. They gave great advice and really know what they are doing. Arrowhead Acres is beautiful (especially the Chapel in the Pines) and well maintained. Arrowhead Acres was everything I could have dreamed my wedding to be. I am one happy bride. If you want an outside wedding, this is the place!

Everyone kept calling it a magical wedding!

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Bethany G

Arrowhead is one of those places where you get the nicety of everything for a good price. This venue suited the type of wedding we were looking for and you can turn it into your own taste and style. It was worth every penny and every memory!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Jessie C

This was the first venue that my husband and I visited and we quickly fell in love with The Chapel in the Pines. We were given a tour and a bunch of brochures by the helpful, lovely owners. After speaking with Dave and his wife, we were told that they would hold our date for 7... Read More days while we decided which we thought was very nice of them. That night we went home and crunched some numbers and called to make a deposit over the phone. We actually both agreed that we wished we explored other venues before jumping in. The craziness started happening about 2 months before the wedding. I could not tell you how many emails I got from Dave about the catering requirements. I worked with our caterer to fill our specific paperwork, some of which had to be sent to the Uxbridge Board of Health and others which were sent to the Venue. Dave told me he had to have specific paperwork, which I gave him and then he turned around saying I did not give him the right stuff. After numerous emails, he said we were all set. 10 days before the wedding, while I'm away from home for military training, he emails me around 10pm and asks for the paperwork since we're past our deadline. Being away from home with limited access to the internet, I had to dig through old emails to forward him the original email from weeks ago. "Sorry I must have misplaced it" he says. Talk about giving the bride a heart attack! We all arrived for the rehearsal before the owners. Dave took over, we had to make a few decisions for details before we even started the rehearsal. I sensed attitude from him as soon as we all got there. Before we left, he told us to pass the word along that any outside alcohol will be cause to cancel the wedding and kick us out. This was the first time I heard this. This meant that since the girls were getting ready in the TINY room they call the "bridal suite", that my bridesmaids and I could not have mimosas while getting ready. We were assured the girls and I would be let in at 9am to set up the next day and we were on our way. 9am rolled around, the girls and I couldn't get in. Finally got in and their staff was cleaning while we were trying to set up. I am a vaper and one of the guys saw me with it and very rudely told me to get outside with it. The bridal suite was in fact way too small to get ready so makeup had to be done in the hallway. Guests started to arrive and numerous people were saying the parking attendants were very rude. We also had an issue because the parking attendants were not letting ANYONE in the building before the ceremony. This was not something we decided on! They tried to keep out our families who were in the wedding party! Guests started to arrive about an hour before the ceremony and dispite being set up, the bar would not serve drinks until after the ceremony. Again, noy something we knew about or decided on. Dave was very huffy and full of attitude for the short time I saw him. After the ceremony all the staff disappeared with the exception of 1 female worker. We had one of our handicapped guests use the railing in the restroom only to FALL because the rail ripped off the wall because the wall was rotted out!! The female worker was so rude and fought the groom about it. The ceremony and reception was beautiful and we received many compliments on how we spruced the place up. People just didn't see all the headache that came with it. If I had a do-over, I would absolutely have my wedding somewhere else!

2017-09-13T16:40:45 Response from the vendor

Catering Paperwork – Brides can choose any caterer as long as they are licensed and insured. Specific requirements must be met or the Board of Health says they can’t operate here. When a bride chooses a caterer that we have never heard of, we bend... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Leah C

We had our ceremony in the Chapel in the Pines and our reception in the Rustic Pavilion. The property is beautiful and there are many spots with awesome scenery for photos. Dave & Vicky are incredibly helpful and available to answer questions any time you need them. Thanks for... Read More making our big day special!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Neeraj G

My wife and I held our wedding last month at Arrowhead Acres. More specifically, we chose to celebrate in the barn area because the fire pit was exactly what we needed for our ceremony. In summary, the whole experience was perfect. From the first time we visited to scout venues... Read More through the evening of our wedding, Dave and Vicki--and their daughter Shawn--were great to work with. They were eager and willing to accommodate all the particulars we chose. We are very happy with Arrowhead Acres and recommend to all. Neeraj & Laura

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Emily B

My husband and I chose Arrowhead Acres for our wedding on 10/23 and it was the best decision we made! The venue is INCREDIBLE value for your money. It's gorgeous, holds a ton of people, and Dave & Vicki, the owners, are helpful and attentive but stay out of the way when needed.... Read More They recommended a fantastic caterer and people loved the food! Things fell into place so easily, and Dave helped make sure of it. I cannot recommend this venue enough!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Erin C

We had our wedding here last night and it was fantastic! Dave and Vikki were very well organized during our chaotic, nothing went right, stressful pre-ceremony & were a lot of the reason everything went so well! I would highly recommend for your special day!

2016-09-12T12:42:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. After coordinating over 1000 weddings, missing boutineers were a minor problem. Once they arrived there was only a short delay and your wedding was beautiful - the guests never knew that we were scrambling behind the scenes. Dave and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/15/2016

We had our wedding here July 3, 2016 and I have to say, this place is absolutely beautiful. Dave and his wife were more than accommodating and went above and beyond for us. They were always available by email or call and always got back to us within a day or less. They made sure... Read More everything went well the day of the wedding. We were allowed extra setup time as well. The grounds were kept beautifully for the day. The campfire was a great addition and we were also allowed to setup a few extra yard games. Everyone loved the venue and had an amazing time. You can`t go wrong for the price. I would highly reccommend Arrowhead Acres!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Christine M

This past weekend I filled in as a photographer for my step sister's wedding. When we all showed up for the rehearsal dinner we were excited because the property is beautiful. Unfortunately, all of our first impressions started to crumble not long after arrival. The owner... Read More immediately tried to hurry us along and get us off of the property-- he tried to get us to start the rehearsal without the preacher. Additionally, the owner took over the role of coordinator, even though the bride and groom did have someone to fulfill that role. The owner was extremely pushy about how he wanted the ceremony to be, even though the bride voiced a contrary opinion. On the big day, the entire staff was extremely unfriendly to the parents of the groom and everyone else that came to set up. When I arrived on the property I was glared at. The staff also did not even look like they were setting up for a wedding as they were all in jeans and t shirts. Inside, which is most likely where your reception will be, does not have the best lighting. It can be improved with a decent flash, but don't expect perfect pictures. On a good note the pictures you can take outside near the bridge do come out beautifully. Finally, when we were cleaning up after the wedding the staff were all in a side room spying on us. I understand wanting to make sure that your property is taken care of, but you don't want to be watched as if you were a criminal. While this venue is beautiful, I do not recommend it at all. If you're the bride expect all of your ideas for the big day to be pushed aside so that the owner can have things his way. Additionally, prepare anyone helping you with the wedding to feel uncomfortable as they are micromanaged at every move. T

2016-07-14T09:31:03 Response from the vendor

Note: Venue provides a ceremony DJ and Coordinator who has hosted over 1000 weddings at the facility with hundreds of glowing reviews and testimonials. The coordinator stays throughout the event to check restrooms, adjust thermostats, clean up spills, and to keep everything running smoothly. Recipe... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

I attended my brother's wedding here. The owner and his daughter were nice up front but became overbearing and territorial after being paid. The venue is enticing but understand that this is a package deal where you get the controlling owner and his disrespectful daughter.... Read More Issues: 1) Staff attire- you would think that staff members visible and in camera shots would dress professionally. Throughout the ceremony all staff members were dressed like slobs. They wore dirty jeans and personal t-shirts or sweaters. 2) Unfriendly- the owner's daughter stood guard by one of the doors so that no one (including the pregnant and elderly) could take a shorter route to the venue. When addressing the bride and groom prior to the ceremony the staff were short and rude. 3) Sound System- The sound system cut in and out and there was constant feedback. This is something that should have been addressed during the rehearsal but it wasn't. 4) "Don't touch my stuff"- The staff there was very territorial and yelled at one of my elderly family members for going into a room and turning on a light. The staff person who yelled at the older person refused to apologize and instead demanded an apology for the person who trespassed. Mind you, there was no indication that the room was off-limits. I would caution anyone who would like to use this place: It looks like a great venue and it is truly beautiful. Unfortunately it's natural beauty is overshadowed by unprofessional and disrespectful staff.

2016-07-11T19:31:17 Response from the vendor

The room referred to in this complaint was the Bar. There was to be no alcohol served at this wedding and the bar door with a sign "Employees Only" was locked and the lights were off. A guest decided to climb over the front of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

I would highly recommend choosing somewhere else for your special day. I got married here and was very disappointed. When we did the tour the owners seemed very nice, but in the day of our wedding they had a very bad attitude (especially the husband.) After the ceremony they... Read More were around for maybe an hour and then they shut themselves in their office with the lights off and were unavailable if we needed anything. I was most upset when it came to my last dance and I was dancing in puddles of liquid because someone dropped a drink and we couldn't find anyone to clean it up. Also just an FYI the recess lighting in the hall makes pictures come out horrible. I really wish I could do my wedding over somewhere else.

2015-12-01T13:50:00 Response from the vendor

The office is located next to the dance floor and every bride is told where the host/coordinator is if they need anything. The Host checks the hall, restrooms, the bar, and caterers area every half hour and is always very obvious. In addition, the wait... Read Less Read More

Perfect!

Reviewed on 12/13/2014

Arrowhead Acres was not only the perfect spot for our vow renewal, but the staff went above and beyond to ensure our day was worry free! At the last minute do to weather we needed to move inside and the staff didn't even blink an eye at the reworking of seating from outside. I... Read More also hired B & M catering that worked seamlessly with Arrowhead to make our day more than we ever imagined! And we finished the day with a nice and toasty campfire and s'mores! Very relaxing and yummy!

Wedding October 25,2014

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Karen T

My daughter picked this venue a year ago, This was the first venue she looked at and fell in love! With the ability to have her ceremony and reception on site it was perfect! The owners were very nice and quick to answer any questions I had. I was allowed to enter the venue at... Read More 9 am to set up and decorate for or 6 pm wedding. It was Perfect! Im so glad that my daughter picked this venue I couldn't have asked for a better venue or a better day!!!

October Wedding ceremony & reception

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Marissa H

Arrowhead Acres was wonderful and absolutely perfect for our wedding! Dave and Vickie ran things extremely smoothly. Great value, excellent rustic feel, outdoor ceremony area with gazebo is adorable and well kept. They even let us bring a hotdog stand to the fire! You can use... Read More any vendor for everything but the alcohol, they make you use the Bartending Services of New England - this was not a pleasant experience for us (one of the bartenders did not show up until halfway through the reception!) However in the grand scheme of things Arrowhead Acres was worth the hassle of the Bartending service. Everything that Dave and Vickie could have controlled was excellent, the only issue was the bartending, which was unfortunately out of their control.

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 12/05/2011 Stephanie C

We had our ceremony and reception at Arrowhead Acres. The service was awesome. Dave and Vicki are very professional and laid back. They made us comfortable from day one. They were very responsive and definitely knew how to run a smooth wedding day. We couldn't be happier and got... Read More many, many compliments from guests on how beautiful the venue was and how great the wedding went! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Ceremony Location - Beautiful

Reviewed on 9/29/2011 Sarah H

I was so happy that I had my ceremony at the Chapel in the Pines in Arrowhead Acres. It was such a peaceful, beautiful outdoor place. I couldn't afford to have my reception here. The one thing that I didn't like was that the manager/owner was very rough over the phone with me. I... Read More wanted to go back to the location and look around about a month before the wedding because one of my relatives is in a wheelchair and I wanted to see if it was going to be a problem for her to get in. It was a big hassle to get down there to see the place, and it seemed like I was inconveniencing everyone there by trying to figure this out. It was a beautiful place but I would recommend it with caution.

2011-09-30T17:21:48 Response from the vendor

This bride showed up without an appointment when the building and property were closed with the alarms set. She called our phone number which forwarded to my cell and was told that we would be happy to let her in for a refresher anytime she... Read Less Read More

great service