Arrowhead Acres

Planning, Rentals + Equipment

92 Aldrich St, Route 98, Uxbridge, MA

Amazing Day!

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Ashley B

Everything about Arrowhead Acres was fantastic. Dave and Vicki were great to work with. Everything from the ceremony, to the reception, and wrap up campfire was perfect! Couldn't of asked for a better place to hold the laid back wedding we wanted! Thank you =)

Arrowhead exceeded all my expectations

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Cheryl G

I could not be happier with Arrowhead Acres. My wedding turned out better than I could have ever expected. Dave and Vicki are true professionals and were always there to answer all of my questions or concerns. From the first time touring the facility til the end of the night... Read More fire, Dave and Vicki were great. They gave great advice and really know what they are doing. Arrowhead Acres is beautiful (especially the Chapel in the Pines) and well maintained. Arrowhead Acres was everything I could have dreamed my wedding to be. I am one happy bride. If you want an outside wedding, this is the place!

Everyone kept calling it a magical wedding!

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Bethany G

Arrowhead is one of those places where you get the nicety of everything for a good price. This venue suited the type of wedding we were looking for and you can turn it into your own taste and style. It was worth every penny and every memory!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Erin C

We had our wedding here last night and it was fantastic! Dave and Vikki were very well organized during our chaotic, nothing went right, stressful pre-ceremony & were a lot of the reason everything went so well! I would highly recommend for your special day!

2016-09-12T12:42:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. After coordinating over 1000 weddings, missing boutineers were a minor problem. Once they arrived there was only a short delay and your wedding was beautiful - the guests never knew that we were scrambling behind the scenes. Dave and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/15/2016

We had our wedding here July 3, 2016 and I have to say, this place is absolutely beautiful. Dave and his wife were more than accommodating and went above and beyond for us. They were always available by email or call and always got back to us within a day or less. They made sure... Read More everything went well the day of the wedding. We were allowed extra setup time as well. The grounds were kept beautifully for the day. The campfire was a great addition and we were also allowed to setup a few extra yard games. Everyone loved the venue and had an amazing time. You can`t go wrong for the price. I would highly reccommend Arrowhead Acres!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Christine M

This past weekend I filled in as a photographer for my step sister's wedding. When we all showed up for the rehearsal dinner we were excited because the property is beautiful. Unfortunately, all of our first impressions started to crumble not long after arrival. The owner... Read More immediately tried to hurry us along and get us off of the property-- he tried to get us to start the rehearsal without the preacher. Additionally, the owner took over the role of coordinator, even though the bride and groom did have someone to fulfill that role. The owner was extremely pushy about how he wanted the ceremony to be, even though the bride voiced a contrary opinion. On the big day, the entire staff was extremely unfriendly to the parents of the groom and everyone else that came to set up. When I arrived on the property I was glared at. The staff also did not even look like they were setting up for a wedding as they were all in jeans and t shirts. Inside, which is most likely where your reception will be, does not have the best lighting. It can be improved with a decent flash, but don't expect perfect pictures. On a good note the pictures you can take outside near the bridge do come out beautifully. Finally, when we were cleaning up after the wedding the staff were all in a side room spying on us. I understand wanting to make sure that your property is taken care of, but you don't want to be watched as if you were a criminal. While this venue is beautiful, I do not recommend it at all. If you're the bride expect all of your ideas for the big day to be pushed aside so that the owner can have things his way. Additionally, prepare anyone helping you with the wedding to feel uncomfortable as they are micromanaged at every move. T

2016-07-14T09:31:03 Response from the vendor

Note: Venue provides a ceremony DJ and Coordinator who has hosted over 1000 weddings at the facility with hundreds of glowing reviews and testimonials. The coordinator stays throughout the event to check restrooms, adjust thermostats, clean up spills, and to keep everything running smoothly. Recipe... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

I attended my brother's wedding here. The owner and his daughter were nice up front but became overbearing and territorial after being paid. The venue is enticing but understand that this is a package deal where you get the controlling owner and his disrespectful daughter.... Read More Issues: 1) Staff attire- you would think that staff members visible and in camera shots would dress professionally. Throughout the ceremony all staff members were dressed like slobs. They wore dirty jeans and personal t-shirts or sweaters. 2) Unfriendly- the owner's daughter stood guard by one of the doors so that no one (including the pregnant and elderly) could take a shorter route to the venue. When addressing the bride and groom prior to the ceremony the staff were short and rude. 3) Sound System- The sound system cut in and out and there was constant feedback. This is something that should have been addressed during the rehearsal but it wasn't. 4) "Don't touch my stuff"- The staff there was very territorial and yelled at one of my elderly family members for going into a room and turning on a light. The staff person who yelled at the older person refused to apologize and instead demanded an apology for the person who trespassed. Mind you, there was no indication that the room was off-limits. I would caution anyone who would like to use this place: It looks like a great venue and it is truly beautiful. Unfortunately it's natural beauty is overshadowed by unprofessional and disrespectful staff.

2016-07-11T19:31:17 Response from the vendor

The room referred to in this complaint was the Bar. There was to be no alcohol served at this wedding and the bar door with a sign "Employees Only" was locked and the lights were off. A guest decided to climb over the front of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

I would highly recommend choosing somewhere else for your special day. I got married here and was very disappointed. When we did the tour the owners seemed very nice, but in the day of our wedding they had a very bad attitude (especially the husband.) After the ceremony they... Read More were around for maybe an hour and then they shut themselves in their office with the lights off and were unavailable if we needed anything. I was most upset when it came to my last dance and I was dancing in puddles of liquid because someone dropped a drink and we couldn't find anyone to clean it up. Also just an FYI the recess lighting in the hall makes pictures come out horrible. I really wish I could do my wedding over somewhere else.

2015-12-01T13:50:00 Response from the vendor

The office is located next to the dance floor and every bride is told where the host/coordinator is if they need anything. The Host checks the hall, restrooms, the bar, and caterers area every half hour and is always very obvious. In addition, the wait... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/13/2014

Arrowhead Acres was not only the perfect spot for our vow renewal, but the staff went above and beyond to ensure our day was worry free! At the last minute do to weather we needed to move inside and the staff didn't even blink an eye at the reworking of seating from outside. I... Read More also hired B & M catering that worked seamlessly with Arrowhead to make our day more than we ever imagined! And we finished the day with a nice and toasty campfire and s'mores! Very relaxing and yummy!

Wedding October 25,2014

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Karen T

My daughter picked this venue a year ago, This was the first venue she looked at and fell in love! With the ability to have her ceremony and reception on site it was perfect! The owners were very nice and quick to answer any questions I had. I was allowed to enter the venue at... Read More 9 am to set up and decorate for or 6 pm wedding. It was Perfect! Im so glad that my daughter picked this venue I couldn't have asked for a better venue or a better day!!!

October Wedding ceremony & reception

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Marissa H

Arrowhead Acres was wonderful and absolutely perfect for our wedding! Dave and Vickie ran things extremely smoothly. Great value, excellent rustic feel, outdoor ceremony area with gazebo is adorable and well kept. They even let us bring a hotdog stand to the fire! You can use... Read More any vendor for everything but the alcohol, they make you use the Bartending Services of New England - this was not a pleasant experience for us (one of the bartenders did not show up until halfway through the reception!) However in the grand scheme of things Arrowhead Acres was worth the hassle of the Bartending service. Everything that Dave and Vickie could have controlled was excellent, the only issue was the bartending, which was unfortunately out of their control.

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 12/05/2011 Stephanie C

We had our ceremony and reception at Arrowhead Acres. The service was awesome. Dave and Vicki are very professional and laid back. They made us comfortable from day one. They were very responsive and definitely knew how to run a smooth wedding day. We couldn't be happier and got... Read More many, many compliments from guests on how beautiful the venue was and how great the wedding went! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Ceremony Location - Beautiful

Reviewed on 9/29/2011 Sarah H

I was so happy that I had my ceremony at the Chapel in the Pines in Arrowhead Acres. It was such a peaceful, beautiful outdoor place. I couldn't afford to have my reception here. The one thing that I didn't like was that the manager/owner was very rough over the phone with me. I... Read More wanted to go back to the location and look around about a month before the wedding because one of my relatives is in a wheelchair and I wanted to see if it was going to be a problem for her to get in. It was a big hassle to get down there to see the place, and it seemed like I was inconveniencing everyone there by trying to figure this out. It was a beautiful place but I would recommend it with caution.

2011-09-30T17:21:48 Response from the vendor

This bride showed up without an appointment when the building and property were closed with the alarms set. She called our phone number which forwarded to my cell and was told that we would be happy to let her in for a refresher anytime she... Read Less Read More

great service