Artistic Wedding Photography

Photojournalistic and Fine Art Photography is our passion. Our work pushes the limits of conventional wedding photography,we provide our clients a personalized and imaginative compilation of work. We would love to connect with you and discuss your wedding day.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bow2010
Bow2007

5134 Church Rd, Mt Laurel, NJ Serving Delaware Valley (856) 206-9676

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Weston W

Best of the Best!!! Had such an amazing experience working with Lou for our wedding. We had an initial meeting with Art Work Photography to made sure everyone was on the same page in terms of style and what to expect. We left the meeting extremely excited because we vibed really... Read More well together and also saw a bunch of Lou's work which speaks for itself. He is as creative as they come and it shows in his work. Our engagement photos came out crazy good!!... it was legitimately very hard to pick which photos to use for our website and mailers. Highly recommend using Art Work Photography for all of your photography needs. He will make you look like a star!!

2016-10-07T08:09:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you Samantha and Weston , so excited to be part of your day ! could not ask for better people to work with .

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Kristin M

From the very first meeting, my fiancé and I knew we made the right choice for our photographer. We absolutely loved all his work he showed us. At that point, I could already envision what our wedding pictures would look like. We had our engagement photos done not so long ago... Read More and Lou made us feel very comfortable and we were able to be ourselves. We cannot wait to see the results! I could not be more happier and satisfied with Art Work Photography and we are excited to see what is yet to come!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Christine F

Our photographer was fantastic! Lou sat down and really took the time to work with us when we were deciding on our wedding photographer. On the day of our wedding, Lou went above and beyond to drive us to our venue to get us out of the heat when our limo was running late. He... Read More made everyone feel comfortable when taking pictures. The whole bridal party kept talking about how great both Lou and his assistant were. I would highly recommend him and his services to everyone.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Tanya S

Louis Anthony is the utmost professional. His talent and creativity show in every photo. He truly strives for perfection with each client. It is a true pleasure to work with Louis and his team!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Lina S

Lou made our wedding a dream come true. He worked with me and my husband in determining picture locations as well as back up locations due to the forecasted rain. My wedding party had a total of about 30 people in it and he was great when it came to wrangling everyone and... Read More placing people in their spots when it was picture time. Lou was also wonderful with getting the kids to look at the camera and smile. Overall he has a great eye for photography and comes highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kelly U

Art Work Photography was amazing since day one. Lou shot our "getting to know you" shoot prior to our wedding. The photos were outstanding and Lou made us feel comfortable the entire time! On our wedding day Lou shot the girls getting ready and Kevin shot the guys. We had a... Read More great time taking the pictures, and it felt so natural! He even got a few good shots of the bride with her chocolate lab! Lou suggested a first look and we were so glad we did that. It freed up a great deal of time, allowing us to make it to the cocktail hour and celebrate with friends and family. Also, we were able to get all of our nerves out before heading to the alter! Lou and his team are absolutely incredible and we would recommend Art Work Photogrophy to any Bride and Groom!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Despina B

Louis Anthony of Art Work Photography provides stellar photography services. The level of professionalism and creativity truly impressed us; as we took a plethora of pictures together all day. A most special day in our lives was made that much more special because we selected... Read More the best Photographer to capture the essence of our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Maria M

Mr. Lou was out photographer for my daughters quincea~era (hispanic sweet sixteen. He did an amazing job. He took wonderful pictures. He was professional, caring, and patient. My princess pictures turned out amazing. They were unique photos that seemed right out if a magazine.... Read More If you choose ARTWORK PHOTOGRAPHY you will not be regrett it. He is totally amazing.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 grace s

Louis is not only a talented and seasoned photographer, he has the heart and soul of a true artist. From the first moment we spoke , I felt Louis was the right person for our Daughter's engagement and soon, her Wedding. My son in law to be could not have been more pleased... Read More with Louis' understanding and expertise in delighting my daughter and keeping the well planned surprise . Louis craft fully blended into the crowd unnoticed and keen fully aware of the very second he needed to start capturing the moments so precious to us. Louis is a delightful person in addition to being an outstanding and creative photographer . We look for to seeing Louis for our next big event !

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Jessica S

Louis Anthony is an incredible photographer. We booked him for our wedding photography and videography and we are so excited. We met with him at Long Wood Gardens for our engagement shoot and not only did we have SUCH a fun day, our photographs are absolutely beautiful. Lou is... Read More not only a great photographer that takes stunning photographs, he captures moments, and he truly captured the very unique dynamic my fiancé and I have. We are so happy with our choice and cannot recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Kristen K

My husband and I loved using Artwork Photography! Lou was great to work with. We are so awkward when it comes to posing for pictures and he helped position us and made our pictures look great, natural and not cheesy. He had so many great and creative ideas for pictures. We were... Read More recommended to use him from my cousin and her pictures also were amazing. Great job Lou. Lou had a second photographer but I forget his name, he was great as well! Overall would definitely reccomend using them.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Christine G

My husband and I used Artwork photography for both our engagement shoot and wedding, and it was one of the best decisions we could have made. Louis took the time to get to know us as a couple, making us feel as comfortable as possible while taking stunning photos in the... Read More process. Lou and team were also helpful during our wedding day itself, going above and beyond to make sure our day ran as smoothly as possible, which we greatly appreciated. We would highly recommend Art Work Photography, as they do great work, and are ultimately great people.

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Christina D

Lou captured all of the special moments from our wedding day. He was professional, efficient and very unobtrusive. Lou has a great sense of humor...he felt like an old friend who happened to take video footage! His images and video are creative, classic and fun. Lou used some of... Read More the songs I chose and then incorporated some lovely transitional music where necessary. The footage was presented on a Blu-Ray DVD. I would definitely recommend Video by Louis Anthony.

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Paul M

Louis and his team are the best. He was extremely professional and comfortable to work with... you never knew he was there even though he was able to capture every special moment of our wedding day. Post event video and photo book portfolios are exceptional. His editing... Read More techniques, picture quaility and creativity are beautiful. We seriously could not have asked for a better person/product from beginning to end. I would endorse Louis for any of your photography and/or videography needs.

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Nick D

Louis and Art Work photography have been great to work with.

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Alex K

We are very happy with Lou's service and the quality of the product received. Our Wedding was a bit unconventional in terms of footage requests and language spoken, but Lou stepped in seamlessly and developed a product that exceeded our expectations. Lou's style is very... Read More comfortable, non-invasive; We really enjoyed his shooting style. I'd recommend Video by Louis Anthony to anyone in the general Philadelphia / South Jersey area!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Brittany C

I can not say enough how amazing Louis is. He was able to capture hundreds of amazing pictures in only couple hours in NYC during the hectic Christmas season. He is so professional and kind he really made us feel so comfortable during our shoot & we received our pictures back... Read More quickly. If every vendor I have for my wedding is as kind & easy as him it will be a great day. I am so happy I chose him for our wedding & would recommend him a million times over!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Ganine T

So glad we decided to use Louis Anthony for our wedding pictures. He was so nice and made us feel super comfortable. He took the the time out to get to know us and he captured so many moments that make us want to relive the entire day!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Christine T

My husband and I had an amazing experience working with Louis Anthony.  Louis really took the time to get to know us and our style. He paired us with two photographers that worked well together and capture beautiful shots at our wedding. The photographers were very professional,... Read More were on time and made us feel comfortable. I would highly recommend Louis Anthony!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Amber L

Hands down, best photographer in the tri-state area. Lou is extremely creative, professional and delightful to be around. He made my fiance look and feel as if she was the only girl in the world. His attention to detail is second to none (without being a pest). The same goes... Read More for his crew. We could not be happier with our experience, and we'll definitely hire him again for our one year anniversary photos. You're the best Lou!! Thank you Art Work Photography!!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Colin C

We just did our engagement photos with Lou and loved working with him. He was very enthusiastic, gave great suggestions, and has a great sense of humor.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Danielle O

My best friend used Art Work photography at her wedding, and we absolutely loved her photos. We just did our engagement photo shoot yesterday with Lou and he was wonderful to work with. He had so many great ideas and also took our ideas into consideration. We can't wait to work... Read More with him for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Bryana B

LOVED our engagement pictures! Can't wait for our wedding photos. Great work

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Donna B

Lou absolutely exceeded our expectations as our wedding photographer! He was professional, fun, and truly helped make our day even that much more special! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Lorena R

Lou is great. We had our engagement session yesterday and we had fun. He made us feel special from the start. He is easy to work with, honest and made us feel comfortable. We can't wait for our wedding day.

Louis Anthony

My passion is photography, I love everything about it . Mostly I love the connection between us and the client. Getting to know you as a person, what you like and don't like. We feel it important to have a "get to know you session " prior to the wedding, it helps us and more importantly it helps you feel 100% comfortable and makes the wedding day fun and carefree . We would love to connect and show you what we can do for you .