Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

5134 Church Rd, Mt Laurel, NJ
Serving Delaware Valley

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Weston W

Best of the Best!!! Had such an amazing experience working with Lou for our wedding. We had an initial meeting with Art Work Photography to made sure everyone was on the same page in terms of style and what to expect. We left the meeting extremely excited because we vibed really... Read More well together and also saw a bunch of Lou's work which speaks for itself. He is as creative as they come and it shows in his work. Our engagement photos came out crazy good!!... it was legitimately very hard to pick which photos to use for our website and mailers. Highly recommend using Art Work Photography for all of your photography needs. He will make you look like a star!!

2016-10-07T08:09:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you Samantha and Weston , so excited to be part of your day ! could not ask for better people to work with .

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Kristin M

From the very first meeting, my fiancé and I knew we made the right choice for our photographer. We absolutely loved all his work he showed us. At that point, I could already envision what our wedding pictures would look like. We had our engagement photos done not so long ago... Read More and Lou made us feel very comfortable and we were able to be ourselves. We cannot wait to see the results! I could not be more happier and satisfied with Art Work Photography and we are excited to see what is yet to come!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Christine F

Our photographer was fantastic! Lou sat down and really took the time to work with us when we were deciding on our wedding photographer. On the day of our wedding, Lou went above and beyond to drive us to our venue to get us out of the heat when our limo was running late. He... Read More made everyone feel comfortable when taking pictures. The whole bridal party kept talking about how great both Lou and his assistant were. I would highly recommend him and his services to everyone.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Amber L

Hands down, best photographer in the tri-state area. Lou is extremely creative, professional and delightful to be around. He made my fiance look and feel as if she was the only girl in the world. His attention to detail is second to none (without being a pest). The same goes... Read More for his crew. We could not be happier with our experience, and we'll definitely hire him again for our one year anniversary photos. You're the best Lou!! Thank you Art Work Photography!!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Colin C

We just did our engagement photos with Lou and loved working with him. He was very enthusiastic, gave great suggestions, and has a great sense of humor.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Danielle O

My best friend used Art Work photography at her wedding, and we absolutely loved her photos. We just did our engagement photo shoot yesterday with Lou and he was wonderful to work with. He had so many great ideas and also took our ideas into consideration. We can't wait to work... Read More with him for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Bryana B

LOVED our engagement pictures! Can't wait for our wedding photos. Great work

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Donna B

Lou absolutely exceeded our expectations as our wedding photographer! He was professional, fun, and truly helped make our day even that much more special! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Lorena R

Lou is great. We had our engagement session yesterday and we had fun. He made us feel special from the start. He is easy to work with, honest and made us feel comfortable. We can't wait for our wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Chaya R

Lou is great and super easy to work with. Everyone is obsessed with our engagement photos, they look like they came right out of a magazine. In addition to being a great photographer, Lou knows all the best locations to shoot engagement & wedding photos in the... Read More Philadelphia-South Jersey area! If you are uncomfortable/self conscious posing, Lou will help. We just got our photos only a month after our wedding which is AMAZING . We are very happy with our photos they are soooo beautiful and there are so many!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kristen S

Art Work Photography did a great job. Not only did the photos turn out beautifully, but the photographers made us feel very comfortable. They cracked some free jokes and gave instructions on how to pose (which we certainly needed). We would recommend them. Very helpful.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Michelle M

They are absolutely fantastic. My fiance and I had our engagement shoot and were thrilled with our photos. I cant wait for the wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 David W

I think there is only one word that needs to be written here and that is "wow". As in "Wow, those pictures are beautiful.". That is the reaction we get from everyone who sees our wedding pictures. We were recently married in September 2016 and we could not be more impressed... Read More with Lou and Artwork Photography. His prices we're reasonable, his service was excellent, and most of all his incredible talent is evident in every shot. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for an amazing wedding album and a great overall experience.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Brad S

Very professional! Great Shots! Very concerned to make sure we got the shots that we wanted!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Tiray S

Lou was awesome for our engagement photos! They came out beautiful! We can't wait until we see our wedding pics!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Christina B

Great and reliable! Beautiful photos! People are still complimenting our engagement photos! Can't wait for our wedding in a month!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Dennis M

The engagement pictures of my daughter and fiancé were outstanding. We can't wait to see the wedding photos.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Stephanie P

Great experience with Art Work Photography! Lou especially ! Work is amazing and we chose him for our wedding in September 2017. We just took our engagement photos about 3 weeks ago and it was so natural and fun! We can't wait to get them back!! Recommend him if you want to have... Read More fun and great photos !

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Dana R

My pictures are absolutely beautiful. Both Lou and Kevin were polite, considerate, and made everyone feel important. I would strongly recommend them to any bride and groom!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Irene G

We had Lou take photos for our engagement session this past summer. We were kind of nervous about the whole process but Lou made us feel very comfortable and we ended up having so much fun! We loved his creativity during the session and we cannot wait to see the photos after our... Read More wedding!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Maribeth D

My husband and I could not have been happier with our choice to work with Lou Anthony/Art Work Photograph for our wedding. We knew he would be great to work with after our first meeting. We were so thrilled to have someone as fun and talented as him to document the best day of... Read More our lives! I knew I could trust Lou to be creative and get the kinds of unique shots I was looking for. I also knew that doing a first look was going to be challenging for me, but Lou really helped to keep things in perspective for me while I was having a mini meltdown! He kept me smiling and having a good time and I know that will show through in the photographs. I trusted Lou to pick the locations around Philadelphia for our first look and bridal party shots and he did an amazing job, especially given the fact that we had a very large bridal party. It was the perfect back drop. He was also willing to try out ideas that both I and my bridesmaids suggested and that meant a lot to us. My husband and I are both self conscious when taking pictures, but Lou's positive energy really kept us having fun and hopefully looking good! All of my bridesmaids agreed that we were lucky to have such a fun and energetic photographer with us the entire day. Thank you to Lou and Art Work Photography!

2016-10-07T08:11:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you Maribeth and Dave , you guys rock , what a day and loved your bridal party as well. thanks for your kind words

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Jenna G

I've just seen my daughter's engagement photos and I'm amazed at how beautiful!! Lou did a phenomenal job! If this is any indication of the quality of his work, the wedding photos should be spectacular!

Lou's elegance with an edge

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Jennifer P

We had our engagement photo shoot yesterday and it was fabulous!! Lou was very professional and took his time to capture our favorite scenes around Philly! We had a blast - Lou almost got ran over trying to capture an image of us - now that's dedication!!! We can't wait to work... Read More with Lou on our wedding day! THANK YOU LOU!!!!

Lou was awesome!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Bob O

My now wife and I met Lou at a few bridal shows while we were planning our wedding. He was super down to earth and had a real unique way in which he discussed photography. We used him for our engagement shoot and could not have been happier. For our wedding Lou and his... Read More assistant were awesome! They were a lot of fun and kept the mood light before the ceremony when we had our pictures taken. Lou showed us a few pictures on his camera and they looked amazing. We can't wait to see all of the photos to relive our special day. I would highly recommend Artwork Photography to anyone!

Lou is awesome!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Tara K

I met Lou at a few bridal shows and he was just so personable and sweet. He did our engagement photos last fall and they came out incredible. He did our wedding photos on 10/11/15 and it was the perfect day! Lou was able to capture the most special moments of our day and our... Read More bridal party felt the same way too!

Louis Anthony

My passion is photography, I love everything about it . Mostly I love the connection between us and the client. Getting to know you as a person, what you like and don't like. We feel it important to have a "get to know you session " prior to the wedding, it helps us and more importantly it helps you feel 100% comfortable and makes the wedding day fun and carefree . We would love to connect and show you what we can do for you .

Start a Conversation!