Artistic Wedding Photography

Photojournalistic and Fine Art Photography is our passion. Our work pushes the limits of conventional wedding photography,we provide our clients a personalized and imaginative compilation of work. We would love to connect with you and discuss your wedding day.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

5134 Church Rd, Mt Laurel, NJ
Serving Delaware Valley

We couldn't have found a more perfect photographer to capture our day!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Lauren S

While looking for a wedding photographer, I met with various companies before meeting with Art Work Photography. After meeting with Lou, my husband, our family, and I were 100% certain that he would capture our wedding day the way we had always dreamed. He was absolutely... Read More phenomenal!! Definitely one of the best decisions we made. His passion for what he does made our engagement session such a fun experience and a memory that we will always remember. Leading up to our wedding, Lou communicated with us, creating a timeline and offered many wonderful ideas. Our wedding day pictures are everything we wanted, and more! Not only did we LOVE having him at the wedding, our guests are still talking about our talented photographer! I highly recommend Art Work Photography, as you would feel very lucky to have them capture any special moments for you! -Lauren & Will

2015-10-08T07:59:43 Response from the vendor

My teacher and My Police Officer ! The world would be a better place with more people like the two of you . I feel like you guys are my friends not just clients, love putting a smile on your face >

One of a Kind

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Shereen H

My fiancé and I had a hard time trying to find a photographer. We didn't know where to start or who to pick. We met Lou and right from the beginning my fiancé and I fell in love with the quality and essence of the photos Lou had. His pictures were Truly One of a Kind. Then we... Read More told Lou our wedding date and he automatically knew that the weekend before would be daylight savings and we would loose an hour of lighting, and he was so helpful and guided us so much and that was only speaking with him for 5-10 minutes. From that moment on we were hooked. Once we saw his photos and video my fiancé and I knew that this was our photographer/videographer. You can see how this is more than a job to Lou this is his passion and his ART! I am horrible and uncomfortable at taking pictures and Lou makes you feel comfortable and guides you throughout the entire process. Lou has an eye for details and takes his time. If you are hesitant on who to book for your wedding go with Lou will be so glad you booked Art Work Photography! They are unique and One of a Kind..

2015-10-13T08:09:05 Response from the vendor

George and Shereen, WOW ! is all I can say , Thank you for such beautiful thoughts :)

Our Wedding 8/23/14

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

We had our wedding on August 23 of 2014. We were very fortunate to find Lou and his team at a Bridal show. For my wife and I the pictures and the video of our wedding were one of the most important factors. After meeting with Lou we knew right away that we were going to use... Read More his services both for photography and video. We felt so confident in his work that we asked him to do our personal photo album and our parents albums as well. Without a doubt Lou and his team were accommodating, easy going and patient. Everything from our Save the Date pictures that were done at Citizens Bank Park to the days leading up to our wedding. Lou made sure my wife and I felt comfortable with everything. When our wedding came Lou was always a set ahead to make sure everything went smoothly. He captured all the moments that my wife and I remember about or wedding and still talk about to this day. I can honestly say that Lou has become more then just a vendor we hired. Lou has become a friend to my wife and I and we will always be grateful for choosing Lou and his company to be apart of our wedding.

2015-10-08T08:19:13 Response from the vendor

Laura and Michael, I have no words ! what a wonderful thing to say about us . I t was a pleasure from our first appointment and we will continue to stay in touch and grow with you guys . Love it !!

Great photos, bad communication

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Kristina P

Our photos turned out pretty good, but the owner tended to be hard to get a hold of. Emails and phone calls took weeks to be returned, and only returned after multiple follow-ups, and it added a ton of unnecessary stress leading up to the day of our wedding. It is a shame... Read More because the photos were good for the most part, but I would never recommend this company to a friend because I wouldn't want them to experience the same as I did. Also, the photos taken by the "assistant" photographer were actually better than the ones taken by the head photographer.

2015-10-19T14:29:42 Response from the vendor

I cherish the relationship between us and our clients , the lines of communication are always open. I totally dispute this review ! Although we are not perfect nor are we on call 24 hours and 7 days a week, we always get back to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Lori F

My husband & I were very nervous when it came to choosing a photographer for our wedding, after all, your pictures tell the story of your special day & you want them to be perfect! When we met with Lou, he welcomed us into his home to view his work, & we immediately connected... Read More with him. He made us feel very comfortable with everything from our engagement shoot to our wedding day. We had scheduled our engagement pictures in the winter, & of course it started snowing that morning. I wanted to reschedule but Lou encouraged us to go ahead with them because he knew he could capture some amazing shots, and there is no question he did!! I knew after seeing those pictures that we chose the best guy for our wedding day. Lou's vision is like no other, he has such a creative eye & finds the most beautiful & unique places to shoot his photos. Lou has our highest recommendations!!

2015-10-16T09:37:42 Response from the vendor

Brian and Lori, I am so happy for many reasons that I got to share in your special day ! 1st shooting in Philadelphia 20 degrees, a white out and Magical engagement photos, shooting your wedding, such an emotional day, I hope we brought some... Read Less Read More

So happy we picked Lou!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Victoria T

We used Art Work Photography for our wedding 10/3/15. From meeting Lou the first time we felt extremely comfortable and were excited to work with him. Our engagement photos came out AMAZING and we had such a fun time while shooting them. For the day of the wedding it went just... Read More the same!! Lou and his team makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera and really captures timeless moments. For a large and somewhat rowdy bridal party, Lou was able to work with so many personalities all at once! My family was very pleased and my bridal party mentioned numerous times how great he was. I highly recommend this vendor for not only high quality photos but also for the extremely pleasant and accommodating service provided.

Awesome Service and Great People

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Victoria T

We just got married on October 3rd and Art Work Photography did our photos and videography work. It was an amazing experience. All of the photographers and videographers were great throughout the whole experience, even while working with a large bridal party with a few bottles... Read More of champagne. Every bride and groom should look no further than Lou and Art Work Photography for your special day.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Brittany C

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Art Work Photography! Lou treated us like family from the second we met. From our engagement shoot to our wedding everything was easy going and super fun! We wish we can do it all over again with these guys! Art Work Photography... Read More thank you again for making our Wedding Day unforgettable!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Louis and his staff were amazing. From our engagement photographs to our wedding photographs we couldn't be happier. The pictures came out beautifully and we received countless compliments on both. Louis was wonderful to work with. He never made me feel bad about my... Read More millions of questions as the big day approached. He got along great with everyone and had my bridal party laughing and relaxed immediately. Louis and his staff were a huge part of making our wedding day everything we dreamed and more. We are so happy we have such beautiful pictures that capture the love and joy of our wedding day.

2015-10-08T07:57:47 Response from the vendor

WOW ! I love it To us it is all about our relationship with you, thanks for the beautiful thoughts

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Nakia B

Lou from Artwork Photography was truly a pleasure to work with. After meeting with other photographers, we decided to book Lou right after we met with him. He has a great personality and made us all feel comfortable throughout the entire day. He recommended a great location for... Read More our first look and it set the tone for a wonderful day. We were extremely pleased with the fantastic service we received from Lou and his assistant photographer.

2015-10-08T08:01:44 Response from the vendor

The entire process with you guys was so low key and easy, you make what we do fun and I love to create beautiful images for all my clients , especially clients like you

We love Art Work Photography

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

We used Art Work Photography for our wedding and couldn't have been happier with the experience and the photos. I am just now getting around to choosing the photos for the wedding album and Lou couldn't be more helpful and accommodating in helping me create it. I would highly... Read More recommend Art Work Photography!

2015-10-08T08:03:42 Response from the vendor

How awesome you guys came back after a baby, a house to buy and life's everyday business to sit with us create an awesome album ! I get wait to see it in print !!

Art Work Photogrpahy

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Louis and his team were great to work with. From the engagement photo shoot to the wedding they were complete professionals and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

I cannot say how happy I am with our experience with Art Work Photography. Everything we have asked for and more was given to us. They went above and beyond for our big day. I will definitely recommend Art Work Photography to friends and family!

2015-10-08T08:05:29 Response from the vendor

Exceeding our clients expectations is what it is all about , I hope we will always be a part of your life !

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Ashley M

You guys were great. Thank you so much for taking such great pictures.

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Fallon D

Lou is amazing! He was such a pleasure to work with and we are so happy that we selected him for our wedding day! We can not wait to see the final video and share it with my family and friends. Everyone loved him and his personality! He made us feel special straight from the... Read More start! Thank you again for your hard work! We really appreciate it! We highly recommend his services!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015

When we 1st met with Lou, we did not want video and had SEVERAL other photographers in mind. After meeting with him, in his own home, we fell in love! We decided then and there that we wanted to use Art Work Photography for everything! We had our engagement shoot at Longwood... Read More Gardens and the photos were amazing. Lou did exactly what he said he would and more! He posted some "teaser" photos that same day on Facebook and gave us the rest within a few weeks. On the day of the wedding, he came to the house (1 photographer was with the girls and the other, with the guys). Guys don't get very excited over anything but the girls simply LOVED everything about Lou. He made them feel comfortable, happy and beautiful. Within a few weeks after the wedding, we had the photos delivered to us and they came out amazing! The shots from the venue, at the church, after the church, etc....all AMAZING! If you are getting married, I strongly suggest that you at least give Art Work Photography a chance to earn your business...you will not be let down. THANKS LOUIS!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Justin S

It was such a pleasure working with Lou and Lori at Artwork Photography - their company name is not just a clever title, they really do produce art! I can't wait to see my wedding photos (June 2015), but if they are anything like our engagement photos, then I will be more than... Read More pleased. The professionalism and talent displayed by Lou is a breath of fresh air and I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a stylish and unique photographer!

Toni & Brennan Wedding

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Toni M

I could not be happier with my photos. Lou is a true artist. He is amazing at envisioning the photos before they are taken. Very easy to work with and amazing product. We are thrilled with how the photos came out!

Fantastic Photographer.....Amazing Photos

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 Nicholas M

My wife and I hired Lou and his team to capture the most important day in our lives. His photos were beyond my expectations and I would absolutley refer him to anyone of my friends.

Artistic Photos done with Perfection!

Reviewed on 2/21/2015

Fun, Friendly and patient photographer. Photos are done in a timely fashion. Our experience during our engagement session was calm and the photographer made the experience wonderful. Our friends and family have said that they are the most magnificent photos they have ever seen..... Read More Worth every Penny!

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Lauren S

As soon as you meet Lou and see his art work, you know that he will go beyond your expectations and will capture your special day, just the way you want. Lou makes you feel comfortable and we had an awesome time at our engagement shoot. We will forever be grateful for the... Read More pictures that he has taken for us.

A Happy Bride

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Tynara C

Awesome, professional service. I would recommend Art Work Photography to any furture bride. They pay attention to detail, are very punctual and have an eye for detail that will make your day and your picture amazing.

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Ashley G

I worked with Lou multiple times throughout my engagement and every time I was even more impressed with his work. When we got our engagement photos I was absolutely blown away and decided to get another secession done. Both sets of photos were amazing! We could not have been... Read More happier with them. Then when we got the wedding photos back we could not believe how amazing they were!! I never imagined they would turn out as good as they did. Everyone we have shown them to cannot believe how great they look. Everyone was beyond nice and so much fun to work with, and we will definitely be using them in the future.

Outstanding Work & People!

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Beverly F

What a wonderous Occassion & a fun group of photographers!! They were fabulous. They gave directions, took background shots, had iconic pre-wedding shots of the dress, shoes, robe, makeup & hair. Worked so well with the officiant & DJ & always had a smile on their faces. We... Read More had Lou doing our video & Leah as the main photographer along with another wonderful lady as the 2nd shooter. Lou & Leah are fabulous outgoing people keeping up with all the choas that a larger wedding can bring. They worked with the list I had given them along with capturing their unique flair and creativeness throughout the occasion. Leah was our photographer for engagement shoot & we loved her & how they came out. We can't wait for the pics from the wedding!! And for the much anticipated video from Lou!! :) They are such flexible people with outstandingly pleasant personalities. They will tell you straight out what will look good/better & and joke with you to lighten any mood you are in. After a number of poses they knew we were getting quite tired & chose to switch things up by having us walk toward the cocktail hour making our "journey to the cocktail hour" part of the photos. Loved it how they understood our mood & the timeline of the day. During the night the space where the cocktail hour was, was lite up with candles & stringed white lights so they had us go and pose by the fountain & under the spot light ~ we are both so so excited to see those "at night" shots!! Art Work Photography is creative, understanding, artistic, flexible & outstanding in the work they do. They will have forever captured all our emotions & characteristics throughout our very special day with their amazing techniques & personalities. They were on point, on time & on every little detail of our day (and I had a bunch on the list! lol). I / we couldn't of been happier with them & their work. 4/19/14 will forever be captured immaculately by Art Work photography. Much love for them!!

Contemporary and Cool with a Splash of Edge

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Stacey C

I used ArtWork Photography for my wedding and engagement photos. Lou, Leah and Allison were wonderful to work with. Lou is courteous and kind and understood exactly what I wanted - as I did not want the normal "cheesy" pics. He has an eye and you could just see the wheels... Read More turning and he checked out the area, the lighting, the traffic whizzing by...he sees things that we do not! The day of our wedding, Lou was a calm, cool and collected presence. He understands timing is super important and kept our large party right on schedule. While I can be quite awkward and uncomfortable in front of a camera, Leah and Allison are super easy going and cool - they made taking our photos easy and fun. I have not yet received my wedding pics, but based upon my engagement pics, I have no doubt that they will be awesome! I can't wait.

Louis Anthony

My passion is photography, I love everything about it . Mostly I love the connection between us and the client. Getting to know you as a person, what you like and don't like. We feel it important to have a "get to know you session " prior to the wedding, it helps us and more importantly it helps you feel 100% comfortable and makes the wedding day fun and carefree . We would love to connect and show you what we can do for you .