Bauer Ranch

• Outdoor - Covered

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Estate, Tented

1800 Bauer Road, Winnie, TX (409) 651-1776

Reviewed on 11/21/2016

There are NO WORDS SUFFICIENT to express the warmth, love, kinship, detail and hospitality one can experience at Bauer Ranch! These folks are KIND, HUMBLE, LOVING, TALENTED and like FAMILY! Our experience from DAY ONE was MAGNIFICIENT! Vicki Bauer is a CLASS ACT and not only... Read More opens her amazing venue to you and your guests, but also assists in planning your wedding just as YOU envision it. This is a venue I would recommend to ANYONE who wants to enjoy, savor and soak up EVERY MOMENT! She and her family and staff enable us to enjoy a WONDERFUL Texas Wedding and not worry or stress about a THING! From flowers, food, drink, wait staff....this is the REAL DEAL!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015

I am a photographer who recently worked with a couple at Bauer Ranch. In addition to be a fully working ranch, they have created such an amazing event venue for brides wanting an all-inclusive event! Vicki handles everything completely in house, so that all the bride has to... Read More worry about is saying “I do!” I cannot say enough nice things about Vicki & Tim. Both of them were so nice and so accommodating and encouraged us to roam free over their land and property. Texas hospitality is legendary, and the Bauers are such a shining example of that.

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Justina J

Just want to say thank you to Tim and Vicki Bauer for the generous hospitality that my family and friends received during my daughter's wedding. Everything was more than perfect and my daughter truly had the wedding of her dreams!!! Vicki was a fantastic wedding coordinator... Read More from the first meeting to the very last detail. As a mother of the bride, I felt calm and relaxed knowing that everything would be taken care of in a professional manner. The staff was friendly and helpful above and beyond what you would expect. I will never forget the wonderful time we experienced and the new friends we have made. Bauer Ranch is absolutely beautiful, and a five star wedding venue!!! Thank you for making my daughters day so special. Juliana Spencer - Lumberton, Tx

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Britni M

Bauer Ranch provided us with a spectacular place to hold our fairy tale wedding. I had always dreamed of an outdoor wedding, but was scared that mother nature would damper that. Bauer Ranch had an indoor option that provided us with a place that we could move the wedding into if... Read More inclement weather threatened. The staff and The Bauers made it an amazing all around experience and I Highly recommend the venue! Britni McPayne

Heaven

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Hailey H

I was in a wedding at Bauer Ranch, and it was just pure amazement! I do not have a single complaint about this venue. If you are looking to have a country chic type wedding this is the place. It is family owned and operated they are wonderfull people which makes the experience... Read More so much better!