Celebration Entertainment

Bow2007

3056 Chamberlain Ave. SE, Grand Rapids, MI

Great

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Ashley P

So good! He listened to our guests and kept the dance floor packed all night long. We also had him do the music for our ceremony outside and it was perfect.

Not pleased

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 SAMANTHA M

We were really not pleased with our dj. In our meetings with him we really trusted and believed that he had and understanding of what music we wanted played, we are not into rap and all of that, we are more 70's and 80's. He did not go by this very much, he ended up playing rap the rest of the night and it was very annoying. So i would be careful when booking this dj.

Not fun!

Reviewed on 5/04/2012 Danielle H

I booked with Celebration Entertainment for my March wedding. I was promised a great dj and was looking forward to picking all of the music. About 2 weeks before my wedding Brad had called to verify everything. It all seemed to be going as planned and he promised to call the next week. When he called, I asked him if I would be hearing from the dj before the wedding (we would have had to pay more to book Brad, so we booked another one of his employees), he went on about how he had to be our dj now because his other one backed out and how mad he was that the guy did that. To me, if you own a business and one of your employees backs out... it is YOUR responsibility to find a replacement. And even if he was upset, is that something to tell the bride? Probably not. We paid Brad in full before the wedding to make sure there weren't any problems. I specifically asked for him to NOT have the video projector up playing music videos because I did not want that. I showed up to the reception and what was up? The video projector that I did not want, playing music videos WHILE my slideshow was going on. Is that not rude? My mom or mistress of ceremony went to ask him to take it down and he felt the need to announce over the speaker something about me making him stop the videos. Is that professional? We finished dinner and were waiting for him to announce our dances since he told us he would take care of that. Eventually, we got up to walk around and talk to our guests because nothing was happening with the dances. After awhile, one of my bridesmaids went and asked him when he was going to announce the dances. He made some rude comment to her about how it was our fault because we were too busy walking around. The only reason we did that was so we didn't just have to sit at the head table all night. After our dances he started playing "Single Ladies" and asked for the single ladies on the dance floor. He never announced that he was doing that for the bouquet toss so no one had any idea what was going on. He was very unprofessional and my family and I were very disappointed with his service. Good luck if you use him! His wife will also call more than once asking you to use her products before then wedding as well.

Awesome

Reviewed on 4/03/2012 Megan S

Our DJ, Hugh, was great. He was involved and had a great mix for the reception. Answered any questions we had and worked well with our master/mistress of reception. Great price too.

very nice

Reviewed on 12/11/2011 Lisa R

Celebration did a great job finding music to entertain and keep people dancing. Our DJ did a great job at keeping the night organized and moving. He balanced activities like the garter toss, & first dances with the guest dancing well. I would definitely encourage others to try Celebration.

Great

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Jacquelyn T

Brad was awesome! He also brought his photo booth which is a great addition!

Great DJ and loved the Photobooth

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Laura S

Lots of fun and the photobooth was a blast that guests loved!!!!

Best DJ Ever!

Reviewed on 10/22/2011 Debbie G

The best wedding I have ever been to...that is what all our guests said and believe me when I tell you it was the music! Jason was the best DJ and really worked the crowd we had...I know I danced the whole night:) What a great company Celebration Entertainment is we booked them two weeks before our wedding after our original DJ backed out and they were nothing but accommodating to us. A big thank you to you guys for making our day even better. Sincerely, Debbie and Sean 8/27/2011

Fun

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Kristen K

Working with Celebration Entertainment was very easy. Especially because I am from out of state. They asked all of the right questions when we first began talking, and really put me at ease. I did give the DJ a list of music, but then went back on it and told him that he should choose and just make sure it was fun. Probably one of my best decisions!! He did a wonderful job and our reception was a blast!! They're pricing is very competative and I feel that I definatly got my money's worth!

We loved Hugh!

Reviewed on 7/23/2011 Jamilyn P

Our Dj was Hugh and he knew what we wanted when we didnt even know what we wanted.

Bait and Switch the whole way through

Reviewed on 6/07/2011 Margaret O

We were promised things that were changed later, prices increased, DJ's changed on us without any notice... and we were not given our deposit back when we cancelled due to the various issues.

DJ

Reviewed on 6/06/2011 Moira P

Loved him!!!

Amazing Experience!

Reviewed on 1/18/2011 Jennifer B

Our DJ, Brad was the best DJ I have seen at a reception. We are still getting compliments! He kept the party going, played great music that kept everyone dancing all night long. He had a super fun game for me and my husband to play and he even helped us out to keep the clinging of the glasses down! You won't regret booking this DJ for your wedding reception!

Review for Celebration Weddings & Entertainment

Reviewed on 9/22/2007 Jennifer V

we had Brad eldry the owner, we had seen him at a previous wedding. I love that they have you fill out a questionair that goes over everything. We chose him to be very interactive, he was out on the floor doing dances with us and had awesome props!! People still talk about our wedding reception because it was a blast.. You have to have a great dj..

Send Email