Day Of and Full Service Event Planners

Comprehensive Timelines Rehearsal Directions Ceremony and Reception Orchestration Leave the details to us. Our full service planning is like having a personal assistant from the day you hire us until you leave the reception venue. From setting and attending all of your appointments to bustling your dress. Our goal is that you are stress free and enjoy this moment from engagement until you say I Do!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Reviewed on 3/02/2016

I would highly recommend Elite Coordinators after the exceptional work that was performed for my wedding. As a DIY bride, I had my hands full of various projects and numerous to-dos. Even though I contracted Rene for "Day of Coordination" it was money well spent! She went the... Read More extra mile from the moment we began preparing for the wedding together. Little things such as having email responses within 12 hours, helpful vendor suggestions, general wedding planning advice, and overall professionalism was a God-send. As a bride the last thing you want to be dealing with is managing vendors, conducting role call, managing the rehearsal, and etc. I was literally stress-free on my wedding day and because of that I really enjoyed myself. My only regret was not hiring Elite Coordinators for the full service planning of my wedding. Great vendor!!!

Reviewed on 3/02/2016

2016-03-05T18:39:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. Your review means the world to me. I was honored to be apart of your special day.

Thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

Renea, I just wanted to thank you again for all your help with planning my first Daughter's wedding. It obviously meant a lot and I wanted it to be perfect and thanks to you it was. I appreciate you dedicating so much time and effort and of cource your advice helped more... Read More than you know. You were very attentive and knowledgable, not to mention we had fun planning it as well! Thank you Renea, you will definitely receive the highest of recommendations from me. Best regards, --Anthony

2014-10-17T17:05:26 Response from the vendor

Part of the Family

Reviewed on 10/05/2014

From the first time we met Renea she was warm and inviting and made an immediate connection with my wife which was very important to us.Also she very knowledgeable Realistic and detailed and went above and beyond our expectations providing the right amount of what my wife wanted... Read More along with her personal touch to make it All come together in an unforgettable way.Thank you Renea for Making our day special!

2014-10-17T17:04:34 Response from the vendor

My dreams a reality

Reviewed on 9/29/2014

Renea Gates of Elite Coordinators was the sole reason my wedding was absolutely impeccable. From the first moment I met Renea, she was organized, patient and always available (by phone, email and in person). Her vast experience and advice was invaluable to me. Her... Read More professionalism and know-how of all the ins and outs of wedding planning were truly amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator and friend. I am forever indebted to her for making my dreams a reality. I would recommend her services to anyone looking for a planner and will continue to recommend her for a very long time! She is a true testament to her profession.

2014-10-17T17:04:13 Response from the vendor

Amazing...

Reviewed on 8/30/2014

If you are looking for a team that pays attention to the details and works behind the scenes to ensure a day you will never forget then look no further. The team at Elite coordinators worked seamlessly with the vendors and venues to make the weekend a success. As their key... Read More vendors worked throughout the day you could appreciate why they are considered one of the best in region for what they do.

2014-10-17T17:05:05 Response from the vendor

Handled

Reviewed on 8/29/2014

She handled every aspect of the wedding professionally. I could tell this was her passion.

2014-10-17T17:03:57 Response from the vendor

Committed!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014

Renea, is committed and driven to provide her clients with the best wedding experience they deserve to have!

2014-10-17T17:03:35 Response from the vendor

Very Professional

Reviewed on 8/28/2014

As a guest for both the wedding and reception I must say that everything proceeded flawlessly and on time.The bride was smiling and seemingly stress free throughout the entire wonderful event.

2014-10-17T17:03:22 Response from the vendor

Very Pleased & Impressed Bride

Reviewed on 8/28/2014

From start to finish, we were taken care of! Exceptional service. Renea is very professional!

2014-10-17T17:03:07 Response from the vendor

Look no further

Reviewed on 6/10/2014

Totally pleased with the level of service and expertise. One stop shopping. Awesome!!!!

2014-10-17T17:02:52 Response from the vendor